Mini 547 - Youthville - Abandoned on Day Three!

Curt
Curt
Townie
Curt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Curt »

random vote: monkey

I have arrived.
Curt
Curt
Townie
Curt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:10 am

Post by Curt »

I'm going to jump on the
unvote, vote:angelmouse
bandwagon. I just think that she's being a little more timid with her vote than I'm comfortable with.

Other than that, I'm fairly okay with the "random" bandwagon. I think it was pretty obvious that the bandwagon was mostly random and, in principle, I see nothing wrong with that concept.
Curt
Curt
Townie
Curt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by Curt »

Cephrir wrote:You're suspicious because she
isn't
jumping around with her vote? This early in the game, that doesn't really make any sense.
That's misleading. I'm not saying that she should be all over the place. I'm saying that, unlike an initial random vote, a third vote should be a
conscious
decision to either voice your opinions or to push the issue a little. If you're just going to unvote if somebody questions your post, what's the point?

I mean, if you put a vote on somebody, and then after
one post
you unvote, your behavior isn't just "not jumping around with your vote". Unless I'm missing something, that's not exactly typical behavior.

A valid reason to unvote would be if you had developed suspicions of other players (which should probably lead to another vote or at least an expression of such suspicion) or if enough discussion had taken place that your vote would be reasonably out of place (which certainly does not happen in one post). In this case, since none of these things apply, I feel that I have the right to question such actions.
Curt
Curt
Townie
Curt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by Curt »

By the way, I'll be away for about 36 hours.
Curt
Curt
Townie
Curt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Curt »

Cyberbob wrote: [*]I
really
didn't like Curt's attempt to start an angelmouse wagon. Voting too timidly? On the second page? That's pathetic.
FOS: Curt
What? Have you been reading my posts at all? Or did you just paraphrase an argument that I've already successfully rebutted?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”