Mini 545 - The Final Stand Mafia - Dramatic Finish!

Sangy
Sangy
Goon
Sangy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by Sangy »

/comfirm
Sangy
Sangy
Goon
Sangy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:31 pm

Post by Sangy »

Vote: TheJiveMachine

He might be jivin', but I ain't feelin' it.
Sangy
Sangy
Goon
Sangy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by Sangy »

Khelvaster wrote: A pressure vote is a vote designed to make the person being voted on claim or contribute to the game. Since this was random voting, a pressure vote definitely couldn't be done to make someone contribute. It was him wanting me to claim so that I would get the BW off.
Unvote, FOS Khelvaster
because I don't buy that. Maybe, later on, I could see someone trying to force a claim, but that's a little early, isn't it? In addition to that, with a bandwagon of three on page two I hardly think anyone WOULD feel pressured to claim.
Sangy
Sangy
Goon
Sangy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Sangy »

Sorry, everyone. I know my lack of posting isn't helpful to the town in any way- just, at the moment, I'm rather overwhelmed. If you look at Mafia 74, you'll see that this isn't exclusive to this game.

I should have a considerable amount of time free by Saturday. It's the week leading up to opening night of my play, and I'm currently not getting home until around 10:30 PM. I should be able to get free at around 3:30 today, so expect a substantial post covering... everything, by then.
Sangy
Sangy
Goon
Sangy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:56 am

Post by Sangy »

I just re-read this entire thread, and... generally, it was more annoying than anything. I thought we'd finished the whole Khelvaster debate around page 4. Apparently, we haven't.

Khelvaster... just, honestly. It's three votes, only three. Clearly, it didn't pressure YOU to claim- why should it force anyone else? Regardless of whether or not the intent was to get a roleclaim, you were jumpy and overly defensive, and have been ever since.
Interestingly, he was voting for OGML.

Unvote
Vote: Trebis
Sorry, but that really didn't make a lot of sense. Trebis' unvoting his random vote really doesn't warrant a vote, and it seems like you're just fishing for something to jump on there. I don't like Trebis very much, but that just jumped out at me as a case of "what are you thinking"?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”