Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:28 am

Post by JDodge »

Vote: Elmo
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:06 am

Post by JDodge »

Unvote, vote: destructor
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:21 am

Post by JDodge »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:08 am

Post by JDodge »

better than your "style" of "act like petulant little bitch and then post role PM when pressured"
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by JDodge »

no u
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #208 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:47 am

Post by JDodge »

unvote, vote: ryan
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #235 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:44 am

Post by JDodge »

Skruffs wrote:I'm fine with the deadline, it doesn't look like this town is going to pick up until they get close to lynch or lose anyways.

So does anyone have any policy-lynches they would like to advocate, it being day one?
I would like to be an advocate for the "lynch ryan" foundation. Remember this Tuesday when you head to the polls to vote for the right person - vote ryan: and keep him from fucking up
America
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #289 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:22 am

Post by JDodge »

pwayne66 wrote:5) Jdodge and FlameAxe are the opposite by design.
you should try rereading again
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #337 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:29 am

Post by JDodge »

avinashv wrote:Yes, you're being a dick. Good show, if that helps you prove anything to yourself.

I'll be back when the Internets has grown up and other people start contributing.
whine whine whine

bitch bitch bitch
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #341 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by JDodge »

destructor wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:/sigh....

How does me being a jackass make me anti-town again? I forgot...Last I checked a townie could be a dick just as much as a scumbag.
You sure as hell aren't being helpful and I have no hesitation about saying someone who makes no apparent attempts to scum-hunt are being anti-town.

I kind of wish I had a 1-shot double-dayvig ability right now. I'd use it on Flameaxe and JDodge. I really don't give a shit that this is their usual playstyle. It's anti-town and there's no reasonable excuse for it,
especially in a mountainous game
. If they're scum, good riddance. If they're town, similarly, good riddance. Since there are only two scum in this game, we can afford to lose a few useless townies. The way they're playing, there's no reason to even begin believing they're town anyway.

The alternative to this, if you're town and not willing to participate in any constructive way, is to get replaced. Despite what I said above about losing useless townies, I'd much prefer we lynched scummy players and had the useless ones replaced, for obvious reasons.

Poor participation is discouraging for other players, myself (obviously) included. Stop shitting on the game please.
bitch bitch bitch

whine whine whine
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #347 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:24 pm

Post by JDodge »

destructor wrote:Don't worry, it wasn't personal attention I was giving them. It was completed related to this game. Since I think they're both probably intelligent guys, I think they're actually scummy now.

JDodge and Flameaxe are a likely scum-pair. There is little evidence to suggest otherwise but their anti-town play makes it a viable possibility. I don't see a way to get a better read on them, so I say we lynch them. Who disagrees or has a better idea?

Vote: Flameaxe
I have a better idea. How about we play the game instead of voting based on bullshit metareasons! Yeah!
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #366 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by JDodge »

Skruffs wrote:Flameaxe: Saying town can be a dick as much as scum is not a good defense. Perhaps a better response would be not acting like a dick. AKA : Don't pull the Battle Mage defense. Or I will call you Battle Mage and try to get you lynched constantly.

Also: Don't ridicule people for not scum hunting; I believe you refuse to scum hunt as a policy.
i agree
JDodge wrote:JDodge:
JDodge wrote: I have a better idea. How about we play the game instead of voting based on bullshit metareasons! Yeah!
vs
JDodge wrote:
Skruffs wrote:I'm fine with the deadline, it doesn't look like this town is going to pick up until they get close to lynch or lose anyways.

So does anyone have any policy-lynches they would like to advocate, it being day one?
I would like to be an advocate for the "lynch ryan" foundation. Remember this Tuesday when you head to the polls to vote for the right person - vote ryan: and keep him from fucking up
America
???

Fos : Destructor, JDodge
[/quote]

this is where we learn the difference between "joke" and "serious time"
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #368 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by JDodge »

destructor wrote:
JDodge wrote:I have a better idea. How about we play the game instead of voting based on bullshit metareasons! Yeah!
What are the bullshit meta reasons? I want to know if you or Flameaxe are scum but you're both being evasive. Why would townies need to be evasive? They wouldn't.
You see, I would like this time to tell you the wonders of something called "metagaming".

This "metagaming" is when you go back and look on past behaviours to see what someone would do as town and as scum. The main issue here is that Flameaxe, as a general rule, is never in any way helpful as scum or as town. This would indicate that any unhelpfulness is at most a nulltell. Now, you assume (and I assume that this is because you are fairly new) that any behaviour that you would find scummy in a vacuum will be a good indicator of scumminess. I call this two-dimensional playing. If we were playing in a vacuum, where only town players committed certain tells and only scum players committed others, then this would be good.

However when you remember that you are playing against human beings, and not against robots, you realize that in any given circumstance someone may act in a manner contrary to what you would normally perceive to be scummy - this is when looking at past behaviours comes in handy as in most cases people will tend towards at least one thing as scum. I know one very reliable tell for Flameaxe-town that I have not seen committed yet, and no I will not tell you what it is. However, with no concrete
scum
tell, I cannot - and will not - commit to his wagon as I feel it is based solely on his own playstyle.

And as you can see, I like to lurk when things get boring.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #382 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by JDodge »

destructor wrote:Yes, I'm advocating Flame's lynch based on his playstyle in this game. Like I said, I don't see the fact that he's consistent about it to be a reason not to lynch him. I probably wouldn't be so ruthless about this if we weren't playing an open mountainous game where if we're going to mislynch, it's best we do it on the weakest links, which is what will logically happen anyway, so long as the town plays well.
Why should we even be mislynching in the first place? It's like... you
know
Flameaxe isn't scum.
destructor wrote:I don't believe there are universal scum-tells and understand why people metagame and how it's useful, but my stance on Flameaxe isn't about the metagame anyway. He's being evasive, unhelpful and so by proxy scummy or at the very least extremely anti-town. How is this
not
a reason to support his lynch?
If you don't believe there are universal scumtells, but also don't believe that you can find tells by metagaming, then how the hell do you scumhunt? Pick random names out of a hat? Look into a crystal ball and the info becomes clear? I know from experience that this does not work in the least.
destructor wrote:His self-vote was ridiculous. If he's town, he was sabotaging the game and should have just gotten himself replaced. Otherwise, he's scum. But he's unvoted now and is apparently staying in. If he keeps his current behaviour in this game up, I'll keep my vote on him.
I'll tell you whether the self-vote is a town or scum tell soon enough.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #383 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by JDodge »

avinashv wrote:(1) Being an asshole - there's no good pro-town reason to do that. If you're town, then you're calling attention to yourself and letting the real scum stay out of the way and survive another day. It's stupid--whether you're town or not, it's worth lynching so that you don't disrupt the game any further.
(2) Bringing past prejudices into this game - same reasons as above.
(3) Bullshit day-cop claims.
(4) No-reason votes or trying to start BW (Feb 01, your 10th post, Feb 23, your 15th post).

Get off your damn high horse. And get replaced, or play the game properly. You don't want to be here, and very few people want you here with the way you are playing right now.
Would you be willing to lynch Flameaxe on this even if he was town?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #396 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by JDodge »

Elmo wrote:Lazy mode atm.

Lowell: How is Flameaxe acting differently to when you saw him as town? Preferably with a reference to the game(s) in question? I've consistently failed to get anything out of either JDodge or Flameaxe when I've played with them, personally.

JDodge, Flameaxe, PEG, Lowell: Are you happy with the progress you feel we've made towards finding scum, so far?
Yeeees.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #420 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:00 am

Post by JDodge »

pwayne66 wrote:...I see nothing inconsistent there. I am not ignoring it. I only have one vote. I don't think that lurking is an accurate scumtell just as I don't think that pressuring lurkers to respond is a scumtell. Do you think that I am voting for you because you are trying to pressure lurkers?

Mod:
Can we replace Flameaxe and Jdodge please. Its been 5 days since they posted and then it was like pulling teeth. I think it is in everybody's best interest if they be left peacefully alone so that they can enjoy each other's company without our oppressive judgment of their lifestyle choices.
Why are you trying to replace people for no real reason? Is it to be a complete jackass? Are you motivated by a fact that you think I might be on to something? Is it that you feel that this will somehow make it better? Why are you voting destructor? Why is destructor attacking you half-assedly while seconding your request? What is your take on this? Is he your scumbuddy? Am I your scumbuddy? Is Skruffs your scumbuddy? Are you scum? If not, why are you town? Why do you feel that anyone would think you scum? What is the true alterior motive behind asking for replacements? You do realize that you're being as much of an ass that we are, right? Do you enjoy being a hypocrite? Is it somewhat of a hobby, or motivated by in-game factors aside from other players? Do you feel hypocrisy is a scumtell? If so, why? If not, why not? And, the most important question of all...

Why should I believe all your answers to these questions?

I am 100% serious about wanting answers.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #423 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:12 am

Post by JDodge »

pwayne66 wrote:
jdodge wrote:Is it that you feel that this will somehow make it better?
What is this "it" of which you speak? I am 100% serious about this question.
That was a trick question designed to get you to answer so I could ask what "it" was.
pwayne wrote:
jdodge wrote:Why do you feel that anyone would think you scum?

I haven't thought about it, but in your case I would suspect OMGUSery.
"I haven't thought about it" is not an acceptable answer. In general, why do you feel that anyone would think you scum?
pwayne wrote:
jdodge wrote:Why should I believe all your answers to these questions?
I don't expect you to... you have no real interest in this game.
Again, not an acceptable answer.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #430 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:15 am

Post by JDodge »

destructor wrote:
JDodge wrote:Why is destructor attacking you half-assedly while seconding your request? What is your take on this? Is he your scumbuddy?
I'm attacking pwayne half-assedly?
Yes.
destructor wrote:Do you think I'm pwayne's scum buddy?
Did I say I thought pwayne was scum? I can't recall, would you mind pointing that out for me?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #447 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:37 am

Post by JDodge »

i'm avoiding a prob! and a prod
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #474 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by JDodge »

Lowell wrote:
vote destructor
. His latest posts seem strained to play dumb.
I wish he was playing...
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #476 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by JDodge »

Flameaxe wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Lowell wrote:
vote destructor
. His latest posts seem strained to play dumb.
I wish he was playing...
He...is?
I meant "playing" as in the "playing dumb" bit. I am inclined to believe he actually
is
dumb because it explains so much more.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #484 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:09 am

Post by JDodge »

I'm a cop-out, I don't think destructor is scum but I have no real tangible reason for suspecting this
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #500 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:35 am

Post by JDodge »

destructor wrote:And jesus, can you guys talk about someone else? I've already said how many times that I'm catching up with another game? At least I'm explaining why I'm not actually posting more content and I'm not the only freaking player here...

I think it's pretty telling that some players like Skruffs and peg are continuously steering conversation back to me, to the apparent complete neglect of basically every other player.
Why are you trying to get us to ignore you?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #502 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by JDodge »

destructor wrote:I don't believe you guys are as thick as you're letting on. Since when was obsessing over one player good for the town?

And JDodge, do you
really
believe that's what I'm trying to do? Seriously. As if that's going to happen. How about trying to get a read on some other players? :roll:
Yes. I do believe that's what you're trying to do. And normally you tell me why I'm wrong instead of saying "do you
really
think that :roll:". Why isn't that happening here?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #504 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by JDodge »

Thank you. That is exactly the response I expected from you and exactly the reason why you're town.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #516 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:29 am

Post by JDodge »

Vote: TSN

Anyone who doesn't realize why destructor is town by now is advised to learn how destructor plays - he's inexperienced to the point that he thinks there's still such a thing as a universal scumtell.

I'm willing to write Lowell off as being Lowell for the time being.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #518 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:09 am

Post by JDodge »

Lowell wrote:Not saying I can't be swayed here, but... I really don't see the case on TSN
Pushing a lynch on obvobvobvobvobvtown destructor.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #521 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:21 am

Post by JDodge »

Vote: No Lynch

It's optimal to no lynch tomorrow if we mislynch today; why not no lynch now and get the info to hopefully get us going in the right direction?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #524 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:38 am

Post by JDodge »

I do not know a reliable BBM scum-tell yet.

Absence of a towntell does not prove anything at all.

I do have substantial reason not to lynch him today - his lynch is motivated by the way he always plays.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #526 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:00 am

Post by JDodge »

Skruffs wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Vote: No Lynch

It's optimal to no lynch tomorrow if we mislynch today; why not no lynch now and get the info to hopefully get us going in the right direction?
Town chooses the information they get by lynching; what evidence are you talking about?

Unvote, Vote : JDodge
Unless you analyze the nightkill, which so many people are afraid to do nowadays.

Any no lynch today will provide better info than any uninformed lynch. 'Tis better to lower our chance of using up our single mislynch on a lack of data.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #528 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:01 am

Post by JDodge »

Three?

Yes, I have analyzed the kills. They have proven inconclusive. And when did I say it was more important? I just said that a nightkill is a better way of getting info than a lynch at this time.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #530 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:58 am

Post by JDodge »

and we have less info to make that lynch. We have
one
mislynch left - it would be far better if we had all the info available to us at this time before we waste it for minimal reason.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #533 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by JDodge »

I may very well have argued such as that.

des, why do you want to waste our single mislynch on what you agree is essentially random chance?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #535 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:49 am

Post by JDodge »

Skruffs wrote:JDodge, as far as I can tell, the only person you've ever voted was Ryan (me)
Why were you not voting at the end of hte day, yesterday?]

Did you think we were better off no lynching yesterday, too?
I had no clue yesterday. Didn't think of the no lynch idea until today.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #540 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by JDodge »

Because I did not have anywhere I wanted to place my vote yesterday.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #550 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:50 am

Post by JDodge »

Lowell wrote:The no lynch thing is still a stupid idea. Let's just kill someone and be done with it. We have a few decent leads. Interesting that the people getting heat are the ones who want a no lynch.
I started pushing no lynch before I was getting heat. Interesting how you seem to have forgotten that.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #568 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:59 am

Post by JDodge »

destructor wrote:Skruffs, I think I've already done what you're requesting.

I'm finding it harder and harder to remain interested in this game, mostly because it's a lurkerfest and generally shit. I wanted Flameaxe lynched yesterday, instead avinashv, a player who was contributing, was lynched for basically non-existent reasons. The saddest thing about that is that there was actually town on that wagon. wtf?

If Flameaxe is scum, given how unwilling most of you here are and have been to lynch him, for reason I can't discern, I can't see the chances of the town wining this game being very high.

I DO realise that mislynching today could be worse than No Lynching, but I've already stated why I think it's could just as well be less informative when we take the way this town has played into account. Hardly
anyone
comes across as pro-town, very few people have taken a reasoned or substantiated stance on anything or anyone, resulting in it being near impossible to get a decent read on
anyone
. So far as I can tell, the town has allowed itself to go to a lose-lose situation.

But, if UA will replace Flameaxe with someone who's willing to contribute and
play the freaking game
, I'd be more enthusiastic. If not, I'm letting you all know that I'm not going to bother anymore and will ask for replacement myself. It's not because I think my team is going to lose, but because I don't want to play in a game that is being run like this one is. I have sincere doubts that UA is enforcing the "play to win" rule here even slightly.

Mod:
Can you replace Flameaxe?
whine whine whine

bitch bitch bitch

hollow words disguised as a poignant speech, designed to raise the town into a frenzy and cause them to desire what you desire

very neat bit of psychology there

also note how TSN is scum.
unvote, vote: TSN
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #570 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:37 am

Post by JDodge »

Yeah, they are.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Reading is tech.

Unvote, vote avinashv.

@Skruffs: Yeah, sometimes.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:For elmo, regarding destructor:

Weak talk and no good play means scum.

Vote: destructor.
WHOOPS DID I JUST POINT OUT WHERE YOU WERE A HYPOCRITE I'M SORRY
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #583 (isolation #39) » Thu May 01, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by JDodge »

destructor wrote:It's been over a week since I made a request of the mod and over two since he's posted at all, and still no word. I'm sorry guys. I'm not up for playing this game anymore.

Mod:
I'm out. Replace me.
Whine whine whine, bitch bitch bitch. Won't miss you.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #585 (isolation #40) » Fri May 02, 2008 7:19 am

Post by JDodge »

pickemgenius wrote:
VOTE: DESTRUCTOR

why not?
Because he's the most pro-town person in the entire game. Would it kill you to pay attention?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #613 (isolation #41) » Sun May 25, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by JDodge »

WHO HERE CALLED THE DESTRUCTOR WAGON ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE?

I DID I DID

WHO WAS RIGHT?

I WAS I WAS
stream

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”