ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:05 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: MisaTange
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:29 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 29, copper223 wrote:@Chaos
Is that an RVS vote?
No. I'm ok with his post , but I don't like his response to Uzi's . It seems weird that his response to a second player doing something he finds suspicious is to not push either of them on it and go back to his RVS vote. Reads like he's trying to look like he's scumhunting, but bows under any pressure to avoid conflict.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:21 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 62, MisaTange wrote:Since I now believe that is NAI, I believe early votes work much better if they get put in a confirmed, but not yet posted, slot. I understand timezones/work/school/etc, but it gives some incentive to post (a person with a lack of posts is unhelpful at best, and worst case scenario, people scumread inactivity).
What made you change you mind from finding it scummy to NAI?

-----

Creeps: You're at L-2. What person looks most suspicious voting for you and why?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:58 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm back, analyzing stuff now.

Mod, can you please warn TwoFace about not being an asshole, I was offended when he called copper an idiot in .

K. @TF You've been warned -Mod.
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:28 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm still all about the Misa lynch. There's nothing in his iso to indicate any game-solving, other than his early RVS push on copper, which he quickly recanted and shifted feelings to NAI under the slightest pressure. reads over-defensive, especially as they justify the reason they random voted a player over another player. 62 also has a super lame jump onto the Creeps wagon. He copies copper's reasoning, and it's an easy, inoffensive wagon to jump on. is worthless in terms of scumhunting, but it gives him reason to stay on Creeps and not look bad even if he flips green. is his defense to my early push on him, and it's lame. He doesn't explain why he shifts to believing it's NAI, he just does. ///// are his posts going after Creeps. I've already said this, but it's lame. Creeps' weird RVS entrance is the easiest thing in the world to go after. The first few of those posts are just game theory in lieu of scumhunting. His rage in 101 reads fake, and 106 reads really strange, like he premeditated how to respond to certain things to appear town. is Misa going "I'm so town, I OBVIOUSLY want the game to end with 3 scum lynches, look at how much I want the same things as other people in the town!" And is fluff. So yeah, Misa still my top scum read by a long way.

------

Other players...

ThinkBig's iso looks pretty ok to me. Anyone that's scumreading him, mind showing me what you're seeing there?

Drone, why did you unvote TwoFace? And why are you not voting Misa?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:07 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 530, TwoFace wrote:
In post 529, ChaosOmega wrote:ThinkBig's iso looks pretty ok to me. Anyone that's scumreading him, mind showing me what you're seeing there?
what do you make of copper accusing TB of avoiding the game, when he clearly wasn't

also your opinion of HS who seems to be dodging my question on the same subject.
I'm completely indifferent to copper's push on TB for game-avoiding.

Is the only thing you have against HS that they're not sufficiently responding to your nonsensical rants and raves about this?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:26 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 533, MortFeld wrote:The big 'ol ThinkBig Compendium:

In he votes Misa because Creeps is at L-2. When pressed for why he voted Misa (Creeps being at L-2 is not a reason to vote Misa) he gave in a reason LUV had already given, and another reason someone else had given, though I forgot who.

In he jumps on the Copper wagon, giving no explanation at the time. Finally when he explains in he says he voted Copper because Copper twisted the lynchbait discussion. The entirety of the lynchbait discussion took place after TB voted Copper. He also unvotes Copper in this post without an explanation.

I asked TB for a reads list because I was starting to wonder if he even had reads at all, or was just voting where other people seemed to. The list he gave in was very odd because former scumreads were suddenly missing, with no explanation in the post. It also left out a majority of the game's players, assumedly null reads? In he explains his shift on Creeps but never answers Toto's question in about Misa.

These inconsistencies are the main part of my case at least. Whether or not he's game avoiding can't be proven so I'd rather focus on the posts he has made?
In , he says Misa is scummy before LUV posted that. And my reasoning for voting Misa was laying there, too. He could have stolen it, but it doesn't feel that way to me.

There was also the lynchbait discussion that you were a part of right before his vote from -. Again, this leads to the point of, did he just steal the reasoning? Maybe. I'm more likely to believe he stole it here, since he pairs it with a weird unvote without explanation as you mention. If this was all his thought process, he should have reasoning why he unvotes after considering the information. Could be that he saw TwoFace was the only person left with him and he didn't like how the wagon looked.

The point on Misa being excluded from the list in 207 is a good point. You want to respond to that now, ThinkBig?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:49 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: TwoFace

I can get behind this policy lynch.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:56 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Wobbuffet, how do you strongly townread TwoFace if you don't understand why he's scumreading you?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:09 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 629, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In post 623, ChaosOmega wrote:Wobbuffet, how do you strongly townread TwoFace if you don't understand why he's scumreading you?
I don't strongly townread them. However, I do get the feeling that they're a townie who's made the mistake of not justifying their scumreads and being overly defensive. I could very well be wrong though.
In post 621, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
As much as I TR TwoFace
, I feel like a policy lynch is necessary here. He's already shown that he's unwilling to contribute thoughtfully to the game, so I think that lynching them won't hurt too much even if they do flip town. And yeah, maybe it'll turn out that they're actually mafia.
Italics mine. "As much as I TR TwoFace" implies you have a strong town read on him, because otherwise why would you leverage the strength of the read against a need to policy lynch him?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:35 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 653, TwoFace wrote:
In post 651, Drone wrote:He's referring to this. Which is wrong.
yes that's one of the reasons. I think mort later asked me about it and we had a discussion on why I found it scummy. You can disagree with me and say it's wrong, but I don't think it is.

add in the fact that all he has basically done is OMGUS people and he lied about TB's activity

none of that looks like town to me.
Look through all of copper's posts on site, and search for the word "lynchbait". You might not agree with his position on it, but it's consistent with what he's posted elsewhere.

And I don't think he lied about TB's activity, the game-avoiding he was referring to seemed to be about how TB had posted elsewhere recently but not in this game.

Granted, I don't like Wobbuffet's entrance here much at all, so maybe they're scum. But those points you keep pushing aren't really convincing.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:40 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Fuck his activity in this game, look at all of TB's posts and see where he had most recently posted and the lag time from this game to anywhere else. It's not about activity, he explicitly said game-avoiding.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:42 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Yeah, you should be policy lynched for being a toxic distraction to the game.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:21 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: Misa
In post 696, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:ChaosOmega

In post 526, ChaosOmega wrote:Mod, can you please warn TwoFace about not being an asshole, I was offended when he called copper an idiot in 265.
This seemed overly sensitive and it gave me some bad vibes so my vote is going to rest here until I read the other 20+ and see how I feel.
It is overly sensitive. I didn't give a shit personally, but TwoFace was being a tool getting pissed at being called a VI but then calling another player an idiot.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:24 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 698, Human Sequencer wrote:I don't think it's legitimate to scumread literally everybody onboard with the policy lynch.

I do however think it's incredibly likely scum jumped on board, just like how Copper was talking about it being likely that scum was part of who jumped on board of his wagon way back when.
Agree with this. I think Wobbuffet's jump on was the worst, as I've previously mentioned. Still would rather lynch Misa, but I'm not opposed to a Wobbuffet lynch.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:42 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Yeah, I was in the first game with HS. I was scum and thought they were doctor with how they were looking for PRs. I get role-fishing is bad and makes you look scummy, but I don't think it's a scumtell in this case.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:35 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

On vacation, V/LA until Monday.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:03 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm back, sorry for the extended absence. Reading through stuff as we speak.

Will go on the record now to say I'm super against a HS lynch, and I won't be voting there at all today.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:47 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Maybe I'm just tunnel-visioned at this point, but why aren't we lynching Road?

Bring up their ISO and read through it. I see pushes on 3 players: Toto, Mort, and Drone.

I guess you think Toto is scummy, but the only thing there is a naked vote you put on the slot, and then you moved it away without ever once explaining any of your read on Toto. Can you go more into that read you had at the time, and if there's been any change since your unvote?

Their other push earlier was on Mort, and it reads very ticky-tack. is the start of it, and it's super vague. "due to your way of things"...what the fuck does that mean? Their example seems to be scumreading Mort because he scumread her and views her actions in a negative light? So, a veiled OMGUS?

The case where she votes Mort isn't better. Mort sums it up pretty well in . No more posts from Road until , where it's full of AtE and backing away from their only real push this game without establishing any new reads or questioning other players to get new reads.

In , she pivots over to Drone. I'm ok with this push. Drone's jump onto the Road wagon looked pretty lousy.

People I'm ok with lynching today:
Road
Wobbuffet
ArcAngel
Drone
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:34 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: HS

Was curious to see how they would respond to my , since I defended them earlier in the game and HS seemed to weirdly buddy me in return (see ). They respond right after in 1480:
In post 1480, Human Sequencer wrote:I'm finally getting people who are actually thinking this game through. People like Kamelot, Drone and Chaos. I knew you'd pull through.
"Oh, you think I'm town, you're really thinking the game through." It's weird to hold this opinion and then immediately vote me afterwards because there was support for it. Super opportunistic.
In post 1568, Human Sequencer wrote:I didn't have any other scumreads, like I've said twentyfive to the nth times, and it's really really bad on Drone's part.
You had zero scumreads before Drone there? Holy shit. This is not like your play in the newbie at all. Still on the topic of your zero scumreads...
In post 1087, Human Sequencer wrote:Let it be known that if a wagon picks up for any of these slots, I'd be on board for a lynch;
Kamelot, ArcAngel, Creeps
I could probably be convinced over on Wobbs and Nero, but I'm not entirely sure. It'd have to be a good case.
So you want to lynch like almost half the people in this game, but have no scumreads? That's just silly. Almost like you're avoiding making scumreads to stay friendly to everyone, hmm.....

Their jump on the Road wagon looks sketchy (/). They call Mort and Road TvT, and then votes Road.

------

Mort, what is your current read on Arc?

Drone, we're not lynching TwoFace today. I'll save you the trouble of waiting for the end of the day if you're actually going to replace out. Who is your top scumread not named TwoFace, and why?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:56 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

This is a response to :
----
Okay. I hope when I flip green you can all see how red is.
I thought I was thinking the game through, what the fuck?

I hadn't posted for like 4 days, make one post pretty much only saying I'm not gonna vote for you, and you sing my praises as one of the rational thinkers in the game. It reads so fucking fake it's unbelievable.
Toto's play is becoming suspicious.
The more Mort posts the less confident I become in his towniness. I do think you've become more aggressive, Mort, and I think it could indicate scum becoming overconfident in people townreading him.
Hey look, another person throwing shade at Toto without explaining it at all. Could you maybe go into your Toto read a bit?
And if you're gonna steal people's reads, you should probably go further back than 2 posts. Your Mort read is pretty much verbatim from Drone's .
Chaos looks suss as hell though. He did the exact same thing to Gideon last game.
Game for reference, if people care
Sure, there are similarities, in that I posted a case and jumped onto the leading D1 wagon. I want to lynch people regardless of what alignment I am, it's the reasons that change.

Let's talk about your play in that game. It's pretty much nothing like this one, other than post frequency. You had scumreads, made cases. Here, it just seems like you're buddying players and your pushes are fairly non-existent.
I know I've made myself a really easy target, but Chaos put in the minimal amount of effort possible to get a case together.
This seems to be a weird point to make. Would me putting together a big grandiose case against you make me a town read for you? Especially considering last game, where my first post as scum was a big effort-filled case to lynch Gideon. Looks like you're grasping for straws.
Before I was just getting a wagon going to make an inactive player post more, but now I truly think Chaos is a valid candidate for scum.
Well that's convenient. If you know that I lurk as either alignment, and your vote reasoning was only for pressure, what are you hoping to accomplish? Also, your vote on me "to make me post more" was less than an hour after I posted, and not during the day and a half after my V/LA where I didn't post. Weird, like you needed approval in the form of Arc voting me before you felt comfortable doing it yourself.
----

TwoFace, I know how much you like talking about game-avoiding. What do you think about Wobbuffet posting elsewhere on site but not here for over 2 days?

Shadow_Step, should we lynch a claimed power role?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:22 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Well, we shouldn't lynch a claimed VT according to you. Just trying to figure out what you want here.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:33 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

So, you're gonna take a shot at me there when I already said I was doing it to troll TwoFace, and not answer my question? Not a good look for you, Shadow.

And he already replaced out, how was I buddying him? Jesus Christ, fucking read before you post more stupid shit.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:40 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

What do you mean, didn't read ahead? He replaced out before my .

Also, please explain who we should lynch if it's not claimed VTs and it's seemingly not claimed PRs.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:45 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Yeah, that's what I was trying to engage you about in . Looks pretty bad to me.

Speaking of 1637, any response HS?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:25 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Well, I'm not going to be super active this weekend, so to hopefully avoid the deadline wagon being on me, and that I'd rather TF not shoot me, I'm going to claim.

I'm a cop. Not claiming the amount of shots I have, but yeah.

I still think HS is scum, but I'm very sketched out by Wobbuffet flaking while being active on site elsewhere.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:28 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

No. Are you scum Mort? What a shitty point to push.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:29 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

TwoFace, you'd be surprised how little of a shit I care about your thoughts on my play.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:32 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Because cop and vig together isn't overpowered. It looks like you're trying to sway a lynch to a claimed PR with lousy reasoning.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:36 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

No, there were 3 (masons are PRs). And your question seemed to be more an implication that one of us is likely lying, and not an actual question on game balance. It doesn't matter for now, I guess, you're not the lynch today.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:38 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

If you're putting the burden of being a competent player on Arc, you're in for a long game.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:49 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1753, TwoFace wrote:chaos, why didn't you defend yourself or at least attempt to?
Like I said, I'm not going to be active this weekend, and I've seen games like this, where the tide of votes shifts to a player like me since I'm not really townread by anyone, I'm the ultimate compromise lynch. With the people in this game and the way they're playing, I do not think I would be successful arguing out of a lynch without putting in a lot of time, and I have zero desire to do that. So I'm claiming my role and letting the chips fall where they may. If I am the lynch, you get to see who was willing to lynch the claimed cop, and you get more info.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:00 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

No, if I wait for L-1, that might not happen until there's like 12 hours left in the day, and then either I'm still the lynch or there's a no lynch due to time. I want time for other options to be discussed.

Maybe. Like I said, there is a difference in their play between the newbie game and this one, where they look less aggressive and less willing to find scum. Maybe they're just out of it (I get that feeling), but it doesn't look great. Not to mention the buddying to my slot which looks very forced. They are not my top scumread at the moment, that would be rb.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:03 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1760, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1757, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1753, TwoFace wrote:chaos, why didn't you defend yourself or at least attempt to?
Like I said, I'm not going to be active this weekend, and I've seen games like this, where the tide of votes shifts to a player like me since I'm not really townread by anyone, I'm the ultimate compromise lynch. With the people in this game and the way they're playing, I do not think I would be successful arguing out of a lynch without putting in a lot of time, and I have zero desire to do that. So I'm claiming my role and letting the chips fall where they may. If I am the lynch, you get to see who was willing to lynch the claimed cop, and you get more info.
Wow. Thanks for more scum posts.

Is this the best explanation we get someone who got awarded as best town performance. Lol you must be joking.. Seriously, if people not going to lynch you today i am quitting this noob game. I mean it.
Guys, if you don't lynch me today, you also get rid of ArcAngel. Sounds like a great deal to me!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:06 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Oh please don't be a lie.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:08 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: rb
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:13 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Mort, what the hell do you mean you don't see an alternative? You were my top town read, you're plummeting down. You were just convincing people to vote for Arc. Is that not an alternative?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:18 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

And now you're trying to set up lynches to push into Arc D2, Mort. Why are mine and Arc's reads connected in that way?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:21 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Arc, how the fuck is telling somebody they're plummeting down my reads buddying?

pedit: Arc is a fucking terrible player, rb.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:11 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I investigated Toto. They're scum.

VOTE: Toto
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:50 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Yeah, JK'ing Toto doesn't roleblock me from targeting them, what the fuck.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:51 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

No it fucking doesn't. A rolestopper is what you are thinking of.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:53 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Jailkeeper protects and roleblocks the target, it doesn't roleblock people targeting their target.

Just look on the MafiaWiki for Jailkeeper.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:55 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Arc, how about you read your fucking role PM if you're a jailkeeper and see what it says?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:58 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 2415, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2409, ChaosOmega wrote:Jailkeeper protects and roleblocks the target, it doesn't roleblock people targeting their target.

Just look on the MafiaWiki for Jailkeeper.

Show where in wiki it says that. WIKI clearly says that "Jailkeepers not only protect their target from all kills, but also render its target untargetable by all other actions during that Night."
Jailkeeper Wiki Entry

Read the whole thing that isn't a not-normal variation.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:00 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

TO BLOCK THE TARGET, NOT THE PEOPLE TARGETING THE TARGET, HOLY SHIT ARC
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:09 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Lol, the mod said it doesn't. The mod's word isn't good enough for you?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:13 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 993, MortFeld wrote:To expand on the fair vote comment - I agree that scum might play the way I am playing, inadvertently. Perhaps my reads list would help you believe I do have an idea of how the game is progressing?

I'm working with:

{
Creeps, Toto, Drone, LUV, TF
}
{Chaos, Naomi, Nero}
{
Road, TB
}
{
Wobbu, HS
}

Pedit: Yes... Road asking for a tl;dr was the reason I posted the reads list. You said that the Misa slot was AFK at the time I posted that, which is not true. I didn't say that asking for the list was my reason for SRing the Misa slot - those reasons were explained in the post.
Mort, can you explain why you had two scum so high up in your reads at this point?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:14 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

UNVOTE:
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:15 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Lol, how does jailing me confirm me as cop?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:19 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 2469, MortFeld wrote:
In post 2462, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 993, MortFeld wrote:To expand on the fair vote comment - I agree that scum might play the way I am playing, inadvertently. Perhaps my reads list would help you believe I do have an idea of how the game is progressing?

I'm working with:

{
Creeps, Toto, Drone, LUV, TF
}
{Chaos, Naomi, Nero}
{
Road, TB
}
{
Wobbu, HS
}

Pedit: Yes... Road asking for a tl;dr was the reason I posted the reads list. You said that the Misa slot was AFK at the time I posted that, which is not true. I didn't say that asking for the list was my reason for SRing the Misa slot - those reasons were explained in the post.
Mort, can you explain why you had two scum so high up in your reads at this point?
You want me to explain what my thought process was at the time of post 993? I don't remember. I think I made that list with the assumption that HS was scum.
But they weren't null, they were town reads. So you can't remember why you town read either of them, even with the assumption that HS is scum?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:48 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Should I claim the amount of shots I have left?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:40 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Yeah, Nero would be my first guess for last scum.

Arc/TF are cleared for me barring CC shenanigans.

I think Shadow and Naomi are town.

Taking a break for now, but when I come back I'm parsing through ISOs of rb/LUV/Mort/RK to get a better handle on their slots.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:47 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

A shortened deadline over a big holiday weekend? Why?

V/LA until Monday

VOTE: Nero Cain
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:51 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Nothing to claim in regards to a result.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:40 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Yeah, no lynching today is dumb. We're on odd numbers and our vig is dead.

And it seems like it's out there at this point, so yes, I'm an odd-night cop.

Arc, do not jail me tonight. You'll be the NK tonight, I'll be the NK N4, and they'll be no other confirmed townies. You verify someone as town even if you die tonight as long as you declare your target beforehand. If scum want to kill me to prevent my investigation, you can check two people before you die. If they kill you, I get to clear someone/find the last scum.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:42 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'M AN ODD NIGHT COP, 2 ISN'T ODD, PLEASE READ
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2694 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:19 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Alright, there are 9 people in this game:

1 confirmed town (rb)
2 claimed PRs (Arc, Chaos)
6 others

Of the 6 others, we lynch one today, investigate one tonight, and jail one tonight. 3 others, 7 alive D4. Presumably, Arc is dead at this point. We lynch the 3 others D4, D5, D6, and that's the game. If I am alive D6, I get added to the other pool, but I get another investigation to clear another player. If Arc is kept alive to D6, she clears so many people it's not funny.

If the last scum wants to concede and end this shitshow of a game, I don't blame you.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

If we jail town and scum no-kill, we lynch the jailed town. It cuts down on the mystery pool while still letting me investigate and letting Arc jail someone.

If scum never kill, they never get rid of me, Arc, or rb. The longer they wait, the bigger percentage of the game we 3 become. If there's no kill, we lynch who Arc jailed.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:17 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 2885, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am not voting NERO. Period.

If guys are lynching Nero then I am not listening to anyone either. Its vice versa. I am done with noob arguments with the VI's. If you want to team work, I am game for it but this isn't team work. Nobody events wants to listen to me.
Oh, you're done with noob arguments from VI's? Where's my Alanis Morrissette gif...
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:06 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: Road Kamelot

They were my top suspect early on. RK's posting has been better than Misa's, but not great. Nero/RK should be lynched/jailed, I don't particularly care in what order, so I'll pick the one that doesn't have our JK throw a hissy fit.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2900 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:36 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

UNVOTE:

RK was at L-1, let's lock in choices before the lynch.

Arc, are you cool with jailing Nero tonight?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:00 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

We don't need to lock in my cop target, I just want Arc to confirm so that if she is nightkilled, they can still confirm someone as town, and so I don't investigate whoever she jails.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:47 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Cool, we're good to go. Arc jails Nero, I cop someone who isn't Nero or rb.

VOTE: Road Kamelot
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:55 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

On the off chance scum decided to no-kill and Nero is town, I investigated Mort, he's town. We should also confirm who Arc will jail tonight, just in case.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:58 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Mod, shouldn't it be 5 to lynch?

Sorry. Edited it now. -Mod
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2967 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:03 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Yeah, we have 2 confirmed town, rb and Mort.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:08 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Mod, will the game end in a draw after a certain number of days & nights without a lynch/kill?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:13 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Well, he needs to become sure.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3038 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:38 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 3033, Shadow_step wrote:Chaos cannot be scum.
There is no way town only have a 1 shot big and JK as town PRs against a scum team which has a 1 shot strongman which can counter the JK.
1 shot vig if it kills a townie it loses us an ML.
Basically game is horribly scum sided of Chaos isn't actually a cop.
This.
In post 3030, Shadow_step wrote:If NC is town. Scum can only be between me/LUV/Naomi. One of them gets jailed. If there is a kill that townie is confirmed and we have 2 lynches 2 suspects. If there is no kill we get a extra lynch. 3 suspects 3 lynches.
This.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

UNVOTE:

Fine with delaying until Arc gets back.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:50 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

So Arc is V/LA until after the deadline.

Mod, why is the deadline 1 week when the rules say 2 weeks?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:33 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:10 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

:shifty:
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:24 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I guess I'll actually respond to something.
In post 3086, MortFeld wrote:
In post 3085, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 3084, MortFeld wrote:
In post 3080, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 3051, ChaosOmega wrote:UNVOTE:

Fine with delaying until Arc gets back.
Who did you target last night what are your results chaos?
He already said. He targeted me and I'm town.
That sounds convenient!!! This even worsting my read on him. Think this from scum perspective. You're the probably one player who doesn't require conformation and here be comes with a result on you. Very fishy!!!
It doesn't matter. We win even if Chaos is scum.

You jailed Nero, right? You can jail Chaos tonight if you want but I'm requesting Naomi. Just let us know who.
I should not be the jail target tonight. Naomi is a fine choice.

If Arc blocks someone and there's a kill, we get a third clear tonight. Presumably, Arc would be the kill just because of how fast she can confirm people. If we no lynch and there's a kill, we're at 7 with 3 confirmed (rb, Mort, and Arc's target). We lynch one of the three non-confirms that isn't me, and I get an investigation N5. Scum either kills me, in which case there's 3 confirmed to 2 others, which is a town autowin, or they let me investigate and clear another player. If I'm scum and don't die, I either claim an innocent result, which puts me in the two others and I'm lynched with the other non-confirmed person, or I claim a guilty, we lynch the guilty, they flip town, and I'm lynched in LYLO the next day.

Obviously, if scum no-kill tonight or if Arc successfully blocks a kill, we don't get a third confirm, but she would get to try again the next night plus my investigation the next night.

Essentially, my point is that right now, scum have to weigh killing me to prevent more people from being confirmed while shrinking the pool of people that aren't confirmed. If I become confirmed town, I'm the obvious kill choice the next night.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 3128, rb wrote:And yet he's gonna investigate someone on Night 4. LUL.
Never said I was going to do that.
In post 3129, rb wrote:Also he asked at one point if he should claim his number of shots left - odd night limited shot cop?
Weird, like I was trying to obscure my role or something. For the record, I am not limited by shots at all, only by nights.
In post 3136, rb wrote:
In post 3132, MortFeld wrote:It doesn't matter if chaos is scum. He always dies at LYLO because he confirmed me.
Yer except if he's scum ur not cuntfirmed
If I'm scum, he's town, because this is a mini and if there's 4 scum I'm gonna yell at some reviewers after the game. And if I'm town, he's also town, because duh.
In post 3134, Nero Cain wrote:Chaos, why am I not confirmed town but if whomever gets jailkept tonight is confirmed town?
I mean, if there was a kill last night you would have been.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3151 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:08 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 3146, ArcAngel9 wrote:I have few things I would like to discuss before we end this day.
:lol:
:facepalm:
:roll:

Well I for one am super excited to see what Arc has to say. So excited, I'm gonna
V/LA until Monday
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3152 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

If you guys want to get this off the ground while I'm not here, that's cool too.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3174 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:37 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 3157, ArcAngel9 wrote:Nero is probably town (Since Scum knows who we are jail keeping, They wanted us to believe that Nero is scum)
Chaos is leaning Scum
Holy shit you are so bad at this game.

If I'm the last scum, that means town's only power was a 1-shot vig (which is almost negative utility, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna try to explain that concept to you) and a jailkeeper. There are newbie setups where town gets more power. There is absolutely no fucking way that was passed for balance. I should know!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:37 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Of course that setup doesn't look bad to you, you're terrible at mafia and you're tunnel-visioned on me being scum.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:41 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Cool, then I'm bad at playing cop. Don't care.

And you talking about other's play being bad is laughable.

I picked Mort because I thought if he was scum, he had the best chance to fool the town. He was largely townread, but he kept wanting to deflect investigations and jails from him when other people were willing to fall on the sword.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:53 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I can't hear your advice over everyone yelling at you.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:18 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

You scumread me until the end of the game, don't see how that's dropping your views.

And my play wasn't very good, but your play was so much worse, as everyone is telling you.

For the record, if you join another game I'm in, I will stop whatever I'm doing and try to policy lynch the fuck out of your slot.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:21 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Everyone else in this game was cool, though. Including the mod. You had a bit of a rough time for your first game, but you'll get better at modding with experience.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”