Mini 533: Something wicked this way comes! Game over!

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:08 am

Post by SensFan »

/yes
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by SensFan »

Disciple Slayer wrote:In the joke vote stage, your votes are purely that: jokes. However, your vote doesn't seem to be a joke at all, thus my vote on you. The chances of your reasons being accurate are very low.
You're not getting it. On a random vote, you have (assuming 3 baddies), a 3/11 chance of hitting anti-town. On a vote like his, he has a 3.00000000001/11 chance of hitting scum. It's not a SIGNIFICANT vote, but its better than random.

(NOTE: I made up numbers for the sake of the argument)
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #101 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:03 am

Post by SensFan »

Sorry about my absense, I forgot about the game.

I think DS is by far the scummiest player in this game, and I can't really understand why people are PLAYING INTO HIS HAND. Really, there are 2 choices here: he is lying, or he is lying. If he is lying about his claim, then he should be lynched under LAL. If he is not lying about his claim, he has absolutely no info to reveal to us at L-1 that cannot be revealed now. Don't you guys get it? He acted like scum and got busted. Now, he's trying to plant in a seed of Jester AND ITS WORKING! I just fail to comprehend why when the scummiest player acts even scummier, people unvote him.

Vote: DS
FoS: Yvonneseer
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:58 am

Post by SensFan »

YvonneSeer wrote:No, SensFan, you are the one who is being played into his hand. He wants us to put him at L-1 and you're slowly helping him achieve his target.

Think. Why would a townie want to be put at L-1? Then, think again. Why would a scum want to be put at L-1? What Slayers has done so far is not indicative of his alignment. However, the way he explains his actions will be indicative. And that is why I have demanded an explanation from Slayers as soon as he checks the thread, and not only when he is at L-1.

Sure, he only has three votes on him now. But I'm pretty sure there are more players like you who are just quietly waiting to hop onto any bandwagon, especially since you can hide behind the reason that this one is requested by the bandwagoned player himself.

Right now, I am merely being cautious with Slayer's abnormal play and waiting for an explanation. Also, kindly explain your FoSes before you throw them out.
Actually, I was not "quietly waiting" at all. I had forgotten about the game, and got a prod from the Mod reminding me to post. I read the thread, and was astounded that people were actually willing to let DS's horrendous play slide.

This is a mini normal. Jesters are not, by ANY definition, normal. Even if they were considered normal, I think it is remarkably dense to back off of a wagon because the player is being TOO SCUMMY. There is NO SUCH THING AS TOO SCUMMY. It seems very clear to me that he WANTS you to think he is a jester, and subsequently back off of him. And guess what, its working!

Oh, and reading is tech. I very clearly explained the FoS in my last post. I think you are scummy for unvoting him, when he has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help his case. All he has done is REFUSE TO DEFEND HIMSELF, and you unvoted. I would vote you if it weren't for the scummiest play I have ever seen being displayed by DS.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:50 am

Post by SensFan »

Alright, my mistake. Yvonne was constantly FoSing DS, presumably to be able to say "look, I never voted him" (What's that? She JUST did that...).

Also, I never said DS stated he was Jester. I said he has been acting like he wants us to believe he is Jester.

You want to give me one good reason why DS is this unbelievably scummy but is town?
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:53 am

Post by SensFan »

Am I fully aware of your reason for FoSing. Unfortunately for you, I am equally aware that scum often will FoS a bandwagon, supporting it without having to get on it themselves. This is supported by your several comments to that effect, such as "Confirm FoS"
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:58 am

Post by SensFan »

YvonneSeer wrote:
SensFan wrote:Am I fully aware of your reason for FoSing. Unfortunately for you, I am equally aware that scum often will FoS a bandwagon, supporting it without having to get on it themselves. This is supported by your several comments to that effect, such as "Confirm FoS"
Have you read any of my posts? I'm not supporting a bandwagon. I've stated very clearly that I do not want players to put Slayers at L-1 or help him get any closer to his target, without first getting an explanation for his actions.
I'm referring to the bandwagon on him as a whole, not just the recent "Jester" flare-up.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:38 am

Post by SensFan »

Disciple Slayer wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Groan. When was the last time an argument like that convinced anyone of anything? Jeez.

Vote: Disciple Slayer

You may have said all you want to say, but we haven't heard anything we want to hear. If it takes votes to get something out of you, so be it.
lulz
HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY DEFEND HIM NOW, WHEN HE MAKES POSTS LIKE THIS?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by SensFan »

With that last response, I am very happy with his lynch, town or not.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by SensFan »

So wait, you
intentionally played scummy
? Yeah, if you did the same thing in another game I play with you, I will once again go all-out trying to lynch you.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:57 am

Post by SensFan »

ZeekLTK's post 146, with fluff removed wrote:
W
I
F
O
M
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #156 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:16 am

Post by SensFan »

MichelSableheart wrote:It's not pure WIFOM, Sensfan. Yes, his reasoning does have WIFOMy elements, but there's truth in there too. Especially his post #85 was hinting at a miller claim when there was no reason whatsoever to believe that he would be investigated that night, and therefore no reason for scum to be setting up a miller claim.
It really is, though. His whole post is basically summed up with "I wouldn't have done that if I were scum. It makes no sense for scum to do something like that, therefore it is not scummy."

That is WIFOM by definition.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #171 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by SensFan »

Vote: Zeek
, he s refused to answer my questions about WIFOM, and has in fact tryed to "confirm" himself on even worse logic.

@ MS - "The other players agree that claiming miller day 1 is not something scum would do, therefore if I claim miller on day 1, I'm 'confirmed innocent'. Therefore, I should claim miller day 1 as scum." <--- That's
exactly
how I am reading Zeek's D1 play...
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:44 am

Post by SensFan »

Alright, my bad. I guess I never
technically
asked you anything, but I would have thought you'd have commented on my WIFOM post, as opposed to letting someone else talk for you. Might lead some to think that you didn't want to risk putting your foot in your mouth...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”