Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by MisaTange »

I am excited

VOTE: Naomi

Creeps signing up has ruined my RvS plans but I'm still sticking with my gut that I'll vote for one of the people who has a more than two year old mafiascum account
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by MisaTange »

Hold on, copper voted a player that's not confirmed with some possibility that they might replace out via not responding to the role PM, and I'm starting to notice that scum vote on unconfirmed slots to make it seem like they're contributing when they're not... yelling at a brick wall to be active, if you will. It's something really small, but.

VOTE: copper
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by MisaTange »

In post 9, MisaTange wrote:Hold on, copper voted a player that's not confirmed with some possibility that they might replace out via not responding to the role PM, and I'm starting to notice that scum vote on unconfirmed slots to make it seem like they're contributing when they're not... yelling at a brick wall to seem to be active, if you will. It's something really small, but.

VOTE: copper
ebwop
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by MisaTange »

Ah. Fair enough.

VOTE: Naomi
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:09 am

Post by MisaTange »

In post 56, Creeps20 wrote: Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.
VOTE: Misatange

The wait was caused by a few tech difficulties
DUDE I WAS FRIQQIN SLEEPING I WAKE UP AT UNGODLY HOURS I LITERALLY CANNOT DEFEND WHEN I'M SLEEPING

Also I have one vote so I can put pressure on only one of the two people who did that

Since I now believe that is NAI, I believe early votes work much better if they get put in a confirmed, but not yet posted, slot. I understand timezones/work/school/etc, but it gives some incentive to post (a person with a lack of posts is unhelpful at best, and worst case scenario, people scumread inactivity).

I actually voted Naomi instead of Chaos literally just because I remember her one of the few people who has a 2+ year old account, I forgot what the other one is

Also Creeps has an awkward reaction to Copper's RvS vote. If we're going by meta, he acted a little bit more calmly towards the RvS vote previously, but this makes me curious. And also Creeps have played Forum Mafia in other forums as well.

VOTE: Creeps
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:32 am

Post by MisaTange »

BTW, what makes me curious about Creeps's actions is that he pretty much got lynched on Day One in my previous game because a person who understands his meta got him lynched (and mentions, much to his chagrin, he gets scumread as town). The main question is whether he's doing in as town or scum, and I'm juggling a few possibilities, especially with someone who's gotten a taste of him:
  • He's town and purposefully acting scummy/weird/different from a previous game so I'll pipe in with "that's not his meta!"
  • He's scum with scummy scum intentions.
Ahh, the million dollar question, "Is it scum-intentioned or town-intentioned?"

@TwoFace: I presume you meant the wagon on me, since you're already on Creeps's wagon :P
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:57 am

Post by MisaTange »

In post 69, Human Sequencer wrote:
Misa, what do you think about Chaos' vote on you? Do you have a defense?
I agree I have been flip-floppy, but I explained my reasons for being so in .
In post 62, MisaTange wrote: Since I now believe that is NAI, I believe early votes work much better if they get put in a confirmed, but not yet posted, slot. I understand timezones/work/school/etc, but it gives some incentive to post (a person with a lack of posts is unhelpful at best, and worst case scenario, people scumread inactivity).
@Mortfeld as well^^ Sorry if the answer isn't sufficient enough though.

Game I'm talking about is here.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:03 am

Post by MisaTange »

If you're worried about lynching a town by mistake, a. we have a couple of MLs so it's not
too
big, b. there is a likely chance that someone, if not themselves, will defend someone in some certain way. This is also my experience as a 'scummy town if town' type of person. Hell, I've being shat on and voted on to hell and back again and people
are
still defending me. RvS is for pressure. It's how we break the ice.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:13 am

Post by MisaTange »

Ugh, this feels like an excuse not to participate in RvS.

1. People tend to know that RvS wagons are just RvS wagons; pressure.
2. If needed, people can claim at L-1 and redirect the votes, and people here tend to announce whether someone's at L-1. May be different in your previous forum but Mafiascum is a completely different atmosphere, and I can speak from someone who first came from a Mafia forum.
3. RTFT if nobody has announced L-1, which is weird.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Post by MisaTange »

Yikes, feels like more excuses

We can do several claims in one day if necessary

(Is there even a game where two PRs had to claim in the same day)

Actually you can argue it's better for two PRs to claim because they can WIFOM, especially since some people don't directly claim. "if i am jk..."

P-Edit: I mean, scum doing that in previous games is now correlation = causation
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:42 am

Post by MisaTange »

IT'S RVS IT'S USED FOR PRESSURE AND IT'S USED TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO POST AND ALSO TO THINK THEIR REASONING OUT BEFORE THEY POST AND TO PROMPT POSTS LIKE THIS . IT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY STAGE IN THE GAME WHERE OMGUSES AND "I VOTE HIM BECAUSE HE SMELLS BAD" VOTES ARE OKAY.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

CREEPS

YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS.
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:46 am

Post by MisaTange »

Also I just realized

Why do you focus on
those
"random votes" rather than the other people's "random votes"?
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:58 am

Post by MisaTange »

Yeah, but I'm using it to express just exactly how angry I am at Creeps's "RvS is random voting and therefore scummy!" reasoning, since quoting and commenting on the quote implies that you believe that action to be scummy.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 am

Post by MisaTange »

BTW @TB: I think there's some misunderstanding here -- Obviously I want the most optimal ending of this game by lynching three of the scum in a row and have the game end by Day 3. I also understand that's a very idealistic and ignorant of me if I really want that to happen in this game. If town is scummy, I understand the importance of wagon analysis/reasons for voting someone and therefore leading to an actual proper scum lynch.

Also I really want HS to answer Twoface's .
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by MisaTange »

I feel like Copper bragging about their win percentage is LAMIST. Even if you win as town 80% of the time, what if this game is the 20% of the time you lose? This doesn't take in account confounding variables, i.e.:
  • Scummy town
  • Towns gambitting
  • People unfamiliar their meta (either as town or scum)
  • Scum with good logic
    So on and so forth...
vibes weird to me, as he knows that I'll notice if he doesn't answer questions and I'm still not sure Creeps is newbscum or newbtown.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3234 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by MisaTange »

congrats town!

btw, sorry key + everyone else for replacing out! school made me barely keep up the game and i could only barely do fluffposts so i thought "might as well replace out before my slot gets into the void of darkness and it'll be far from safety"

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”