xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

I'm at the end of page 10 and I don't really feel like replacing names so i'll go with them as I see them right now

Town read: Mafioso-This guy is blatant town I don't see any posts I dislike and the rage seems real

scum read: Murder and account I don't really want to go into a ton of my reads because most of my reads I go into detail on if i'm really sure on them the town read is something I'm sure on the scum reads are for hey look this is prob scum aka: I think these are scum atm but i'm lazy to tell you why
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:18 pm

I honestly can't tell if I'm being picky just wanting to find scumreads instead of town reads (and that's likely what my brain is doing to me) or if I just honestly think 4 people are summy saying who isn't really the issue I'm just shocked that I can find 4 people scummy in only 14 pages also: I can see evil pac and account being partners...how the fk do I quote again well what account said was "I want to wait for pac to come back" and normally I'm fine with that nothing wrong I even do it myself but just the flow and quick change of "Pushing on person>Pushing harder>Finally get some votes going>Stops and wants to wait>What!?!?!?!?
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:52 am

In post 355, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 297, Tam wrote:OK, this is my first game in yeeeeears and I got sick this weekend...something about ribs, sun and tequila? Anyhow, I think I beat the deadline. I dunno. I'm confused. The timer I was sent has expired, but I have a message saying midnight tonight...but not sure which timezone at midnight. I am in the U.S.- Central time, so it is 7:30 (or 19:30, whatever floats your boat) here.

Sorry about the delay...I am on page 8 so far. Just wanted to check in!

Out of curiosity- there seems to be an awful lot of people jumping around pointing fingers really early on- but really meaning it, not just to speed things along for clues...is this typical nowadays? It used to be a mafia warning sign...
Wow, can't say I have a join date from 2003 but I might be a bit too old school for this group myself. Been getting scum read just for trying to be patient and actually develop my reads lol.
Morning everyone I will keep on re reading and I have not look at any of your comments so when I catch up ask me anything but let me start with ^ bad line (this is post 355) trying to use a very weak defense/type of ate
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:15 am

In post 415, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok, but what if Accountant is town? Can it make sense for Accountant to be town and believe that JJD's post was a town post? Like you are kind of just saying words. Prove to me that only scum could believe that is a town post. Explain why Accountant's reasoning is bad please.
It's ironic because the only person "saying words" is murder adding NOTHING to the topic at hand I will be lynching this if you don't get better (and with 30 pages you may)
In post 427, MURDERCAT wrote:"Mafia has an obsession with justifying everything they do and giving long lists of reasons for doing stuff. That doesn't mean that people who justify themselves excessively are mafia, but it does mean that people who don't are town. I feel like a mafia JJD would have come up with a better reason than "sheep lol" in order to look good, which is another thing mafia are obsessed with."

Why is that wrong iraonavp.
I don't know who said that block of text so this isn't really a jab at murder but my own thinking: That statement is so what's the right word...Face value you're looking at a mafia's gameplay without trying to think like mafia because if I was gonna type a random statement on how mafia would play it would be along the lines of that but mafia's game is much more compleix then that wifom bussing etc
In post 475, Trivium wrote:
In post 470, iraonavp wrote:
In post 464, Accountant wrote:Don't engage with iraon, he knows he's caught and is jamming up the thread with pages of evasive bs and accusing everyone who jumps on him.
No, that's just what you're saying so nobody changes their mind and you lose your position. If I was really scum-aligned then you wouldn't need to tell other people to ignore me, it's just you're afraid that what I'm saying will get through to enough people and you will lose your mislynch.
Yeah OK this is a load of bull. Also I'm confused about what's going on and I want to get rid of the confusion so.
VOTE: iraonvp
Give a solid response to the question murdercat asked you. You have like 4 people all saying the same thing, and one of them is the IC.
Worst post of the game congrats you get a scum sticker on your head for joining a bw and adding in the "One is a IC YOU MUST ANSWER" is some bs if I ever heard it

I'll be quoting posts every 5 or 10 pages that I find scummy and adding onto it Sum: I'm putting Iraon as town because I don't see murder and iroan as scum partners and murder is my top sr I will say account had a really towny post that I should go back and quote so at page 20 scum reads Murder>Triv>Account
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:17 am

I wonder if i'm scum reading the person I replaced because I don't even know who I replaced well it says but I haven't looked.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:23 am

In post 1324, JarJarDrinks wrote:Why wouldn't u look @ who you replaced?
Because I'd be bias on their posts trying to find a reason that post is towny if I find a post scummy I want to point out why even if it's the person I replaced
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:25 am

In post 1325, Accountant wrote:Why is mcat scum
Mcat is saying a lot of statements that other people have already stated or saying a lot with very little meaning behind it you have to remember people can just sit and be like "what would be a towny post to say" and then type that but I feel like mcat and w/e that guys name was I forget atm were trying to weakly start a bw the vote was a huge thing where the context of it was "I'm gonna vote you until you answer my question" but mcat's not gonna unvote is he : )

(Keep in mind I am on page 20 and have no idea what's going on 30 pages on so I should prob go back to re reading)
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:44 am

I don't know if this will help clear things up or not but let me try and tell you what I'm thinking about

So I replaced someone and I have no idea who that is and I don't know if you guys thought he/she was scummy or towny so my answer will be to read everyone and give my thoughts on scummy/towny posts because if I knew who I replaced I would try to make up a answer for why every post they say is towny even if it looks bad
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:37 am

Hey everyone I am here I just took a break because I lost 30 pages of notes I had and just kinda said f this for a day i'll get back to reading now
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:53 am

Oh I was voting someone? UNVOTE: I'd lynch pack over tam if that's the case I like tam's iso
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:10 am

Is anyone here to talk with me really quick I'M ABOUT TO HAMMER
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:11 am

Ngl I stayed up all night and was very busy so i'm still on page 40 and i'm pretty sure this is going to be town over evil pac but this isn't the worst lynch in the world.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:42 am

LOL JAR please sit the fk down that's me saying pac is a better lynch but I won't refuse to hammer tam I just assume no one is gonna flip there vote within the next few hours
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:10 am

kk i'm ABOUT TO DO THE HAMMER THINGS
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:11 am

In post 1582, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1581, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:LOL JAR please sit the fk down that's me saying pac is a better lynch but I won't refuse to hammer tam I just assume no one is gonna flip there vote within the next few hours
Oh no you don't. Don't try to make it sound like you have no other option other than to hammer Tam.
That's honestly how it felt
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:11 pm

VOTE: Vote Pac I HOPE I GOT THE PR GUYS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”