BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:38 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 56, House wrote:
In post 55, Robbnva wrote:yeah I wondered that also but decided it wasn't worth a post.
Which is why I didn't clarify until asked.

My Hmmm was a self-reminder to look back on later.

Bit confused by this line of though. Does the omission of ya really signify anything?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:50 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 62, BBmolla wrote:BlankFaces post sucks

Come at me bro. Lets get out of RVS/joking shit posts.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Prod received, just got in from work. Gimmie a bit to sort through some RL stuff.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Egging him on is anti-town as fuck and this feels like it is getting weirdly personal.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by BlankFace »

It's not just him, it's all three of you. It's anti-town, it does nothing for us besides clutter the game with inane back and forth.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:49 am

Post by BlankFace »

It wasn't bolder in the original post.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:40 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 385, Elyse wrote:
In post 382, BlankFace wrote:It wasn't bolder in the original post.
Scumread on BlankFace.

Look at his ISO.

He's not doing anything, still has his RVS vote on me, and has barely commented on the gamestate, only to poke and prod here and there. Terrible.

In fact

VOTE: BlankFace
The only interesting thing that has happened in this game is cmit's mass claim post. And that's already been talked to death. Everything else was weak.

Having three players bitch about each other for five or six pages isn't compelling. I had to no interest to read through that. It doesn't affect the game state and the emotions that came out of it are NAI. I have had more fun staring at a wall than I did going through that. I had enough of that in Mini 1674 and I'm not wasting my time on it again.

As for the RVS vote, let's look at who still has an RVS vote right now:
1. Me
2. Vedith
3. ChaosOmega
4. Grendel [In that they haven't voted all game, just opened with RQS]
5. Mask

Of those, Chaos has probably done the most. A bit of Pressure on Masquerade, his vote probably shouldn't count as RVS from the looks of it. He also added into the Vedith wagon without changing his vote. I also noticed that neither Mask or Vedith answered his questions. Even after Chaos asked Mask a second time for an answer.

Vedith has done just about as much as I have. Same post count, he's asked more questions than me but that's about it.

Each of Grendel's posts have dealt with the RQS. And there's nothing compelling about it. Breaking down Robb's, House's, Egg's, and Masqurade's RQS is fluff. Nothing there speaks to alignment.
@Grendel - What did you RQS questions get you?

Mask's posts are boring. Answering RQS, commenting on the Rob/House/Molla bitchfest. And that's about it.

I'm not counting Egg in the RVS vote count even thought they haven't voted, they came in at and started hunting almost immediately.

So why did you focus on my vote, besides the fact that it is on you? Why did you focus on my activity when there are five/six other players with about the same amount of contribution as me?

If you want more content out of me, engage me. Because right now, I have no interest in rereading that sixish page bitchfest.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:56 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 525, Wake1 wrote:
In post 519, House wrote: You excusing his blatant violation of site rules is also noted, Wake.
?
In post 469, Grendel wrote:This game is awful. Like I'm not enjoying myself at all
Ditto. Jfc people.

Rob, i was trying to look past everything but you are full on tantrum now. Walk away for a bit. Is this game really worth getting yourself temp banned and mod killed? That has more ramifications than just gettng banned. You dont think people are just going to blanklist you and be done with it?

Its the fourth, if youre in america, go out and eat some burgers and dogs and set off some fireworks or something amd just step back from the game for a bit.

House please stop engaging with him. This circular bullshit isnt going anywhere.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 559, Elyse wrote:Who else does it apply to
See my . I didn't make that post to bitch. If it came off as bitching, my apologies. I think I have the writing equivalent of resting bitch face when I play mafia. You were the first person to actually engage with me and give me something interesting to look at. As to your , as to what your ulterior motive is: to get me engaged instead of bitching about the game not being fun. I'll fully admit to playing ref. Until all of that stopped, I had zero interest in actually playing this game. I was debating whether or not I wanted to replace out, this game felt a lot like the first day of Mini 1674; things got weirdly personal and it fucked with my ability to scum hunt.
I
lost that game for town partly because of it. I have no interest in trying to pick through that again.

I'm not going to. I'll do a reread tomorrow when I'm sober enough to pick through everything with a fine tooth comb.

P-Edit:

Spoke too soon I guess. Goddammit. This game is a fucking joke.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 667, Hoopla wrote:
In post 664, House wrote:It's clear to anyone with a functioning brain stem (sorry to exclude you, but you did that here, not me) that I wanted you replaced and only accepted that you'd be modkilled AFTER YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.
rob, i agree with this version of events.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Can we please fucking move on now?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:47 am

Post by BlankFace »

At work for another 4 hours, will post in about 6 hours.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by BlankFace »

This took too long to get to:

BBMolla:

Spoiler: Click
Naked vote onto Vedith early on is pretty interesting. From Vedith's RVS/entry post to Molla's post Vedith hadn't said a single thing. The sudden switch after the beginning of the Rob shitshow is interesting. Early game in general is pretty shit. Lots of arguing with Rob, discussions about RQS being NAI. , , , , , and all come off as shit to me. I don't like a single one of them. Super fucking defensive. is the response that I'd expect from town in that line of questioning and it comes a bit late for me to believe it's sincerely honest. In , he pretty much sums up how I feel about his entire ISO. Even after this, he doesn't hunt. He asks me a question, then jumps onto Vedith and doesn't contribute anything else.

I get that people have been lurking their asses off this game, me included, but this is zero effort. Molla skirted the entire game by defending himself and egging Rob on.

ChaosOmega:

From Choas's first post, he stays pretty consistent. Pushes Mask for answers for the first three posts before a 300 post difference between the holiday prod and when the site came back up. Votes Rob unless he replaced out in , can't say that isn't town for the shit that Rob put us through. Probably the second most town response to it, after Hoopla, actually. And even with that, continues to probe other players in the game. Constantly following up with questions, actually hunting.

cmit1

Early posts are boring. Despite what others say, his and are pretty meaningless. Looks like someone who doesn't understand the quote function. I'd still love to know the significance of why it was "interesting". Because it's really fucking easy to say that something is interesting and not talk about it.

The massclaim post is... odd. Not just for the reasons brought up. Anyone who talks about roles on other forums, anyone with <2000 posts on other forums, not taking the time to count out how many forum games he's played there, shouldn't have to ask this question. Cmit is not a newbie. The only possible excuse I can think for the question coming from town is that MS and ToS work differently. MS is much more dense, based off of skimming ToS. But the elements appear to be the same.

Rest of the posts are boring. Vote onto Vedith after Vedith's joking "don't pressure me bro" post. Wants reactions/pressure from Vedith without actually doing anything to push Vedith himself. "Working on my scum reads" -- while letting Vedith sit at L-1 sets off a lot of alarms. If you don't even have your reads formulated, why are you on this wagon?

Anyone else, look through Cmit's posts and tell me if you see anywhere where he actually things that Vedith is scum. Because I don't.

Egg:

Townlean for and . Other than that, nothing much to note. Name isn't going green, closer to null than anything.

It's late, I should be in bed. I'll be back around the same time tomorrow to finish this.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:55 am

Post by BlankFace »

Prodge for 9iah hours. Ill post when i get home from work.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:28 am

Post by BlankFace »

VOTE: cmit1

I'm still much more confident here tjsn snywhete else rigjt now.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 944, Hoopla wrote:
In post 943, BBmolla wrote:KtS confirm you're claiming a guilty or I'm ignoring it
of course he isn't. he's just bored and doesn't want to read the game.

does this even need to be said?
I'd like to know why he gets a free pass for it.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:49 am

Post by BlankFace »

I have made a case about Cmit, it was in . All of that, added with his weird reactions to the wagon yesterday have not changed my mind. He knows enough about this game that he doesn't get a newb pass. His actions were erratic at the end of the day and he's just sheeping other reads while trying to seem hesitant, making it feel like he's really considering the game.

What's your read on Cmit? Do you feel like my reasoning for that vote is bad?

As far as coasting goes, it depends. Sometimes I'm incredibly active, sometimes I'm not. If you're looking for meta, I can give you links. Nothing here has put that spark into me yet. D1 sucked, I've already complained about it. D2 is off to a slow start with KtS refusing to read. I need to look at the Masq wagon a little more in depth, so far the biggest red flag to me on that was Cmit's eagerness to engage and then how quickly he disengaged from it.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 954, Egg wrote:Still waiting for this to be answered:
In post 945, Egg wrote:Grendel, how surprised would you be to see cmit flip town?
In post 953, BlankFace wrote:I have made a case about Cmit, it was in . All of that, added with his weird reactions to the wagon yesterday have not changed my mind. He knows enough about this game that he doesn't get a newb pass. His actions were erratic at the end of the day
and he's just sheeping other reads while trying to seem hesitant, making it feel like he's really considering the game.

What's your read on Cmit? Do you feel like my reasoning for that vote is bad?

As far as coasting goes, it depends. Sometimes I'm incredibly active, sometimes I'm not. If you're looking for meta, I can give you links. Nothing here has put that spark into me yet. D1 sucked, I've already complained about it. D2 is off to a slow start with KtS refusing to read. I need to look at the Masq wagon a little more in depth, so far the biggest red flag to me on that was Cmit's eagerness to engage and then how quickly he disengaged from it.
In post 958, cmitc1 wrote:
In post 932, Seraphim wrote:
cmitc1, if you could vig shot one player in the game without a claim, who would it be and why?
I am not really sure...

I guess i would go with Masqurade, due to his sudden increase in bad post?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Ignore the Egg quote, little drunk and quotes are confusing.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:51 am

Post by BlankFace »

The claim is easily confirmable, why is this even an argument?

Votes on Cmit please.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:50 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 1049, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1046, Egg wrote:Why would he claim doc or JK with a dead JK already flipping?
lol oops I haven't looked at the graveyard.

I'm just giving examples of basic roles. Neighborizer with a modification is very specific and complex for a new MS player.

Agreed. The only way I see this being a fake claim is if scum!cmit was fed it by partners. And I don't think it's likely that he'd be told to claim neighborizor of all things. That'd preserve him but not fish anything for anything useful for scum.

VOTE: unvote

Need to reread harder when I get home from work.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Wouldn't work. If Mask is 1-shot vig, no way we don't lynch Grendel tomorrow in that scenario.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Prodge for right now, rereading. This game should be solvable today.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:29 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 1201, Hoopla wrote:Nothing is a slam dunk in this game, so if we could make a play that gave him a chance to confirm himself as town at night, why would we not take it on the chance he was truthful?
In post 1200, Elyse wrote:The only person you haven't suspected of the living players is BB, who you buddied early on by giving him a townread that kept him from possibly being lynched.
That should be a point in my favour if BBmolla is town.
How would that be a point in your favor in the slightest? Scum!Hoopla would know BBs alignment. That's not a point in your favor.

Reads coming in the morning.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”