theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Hi.

First off many apologies, I read my PM about a week ago, didn't see the thread and completely forgot about the game until this morning. Fear not it's been added to watched topics.

Secondly I need to read, but why have several ppl attacked MoS for not appearing and not say Rump-Wat or myself. Seems kinda odd.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:32 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Meh CKD I didn't even look at the list of entrants lol.

I'll get round to this later with some luck.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Okay let's get something done, I've pretty much contributed jack shit so far, so it's about time I did.

First page looks same old pointless stuff. Dr.B's vote on Tyhess seems like's he's looking for any old reason to sling on votes, I presume however it's still more random jokey. The edit post issue crops up - until its' pointed it's in his sig.

Blackstrike in 28 looks to promote discussion = good. However WTF!
Dr.B wrote:
I would say that in this game, a townie lynch is almost as good as a scum lynch.
I would say a better plan is to catch the cult not lynch townies!

Dr.B wrote:
a) How much of an effect would it have on balance if the cult leader was the day one lynch?
b) How many townies are likely in the game? There need to be enough to give the cult a chance along with power roles to help us get the cult/mafia.

I also think it's likely we have a vig, to help catch cultists.

Therefore:

I think that townies should try get killed by the mafia. It hurts the cult.
a) It would be damn good to get rid of the cult. Sod balance.
b) Either 5, 6 OR 7. Why do we want to give the cult a chance? Cult is as bad as scum if not worse.

Christ man I wonder what others make of this post. I'm reading and making notes chronologically so my thoughts will appear before I've read others.

Curious poses possibility he's the jester. pwanye echoes my thoughts on Blackstrike "odd".

vollkan wrote:

Plus, remember that even if the vanilla lynches hurt the cult, they help the mafia. There are two enemies we need to consider.
Excatly. Seems the Doctor's happy to let that one slide. Liking Volkan, Curious likewise, Flameaxe votes Dr.B stressing everything appears to be from a cultish point of view, I'd say he looks more pro-mafia but meh.

Interesting that pwayne sticks up for Dr.B somewhat
pwayne66 wrote:

I don't agree with using pressure to disuade conversation. This type of game is new to most of us. We ought to encourage all the discussion and sharing of ideas we can prior to the game really starting. If Dr. BS has a point I want to hear it, not discourage him by using bully tactics.
I happen to like pressure votes and bullying tactics, if it makes scum slip up great huh, you don't?

Dr.B's vote on Flameaxe seems more OMGUS than anything.

Trojan signs in, seems reasonable, I still think we should be looking towards catching scummy players aka Dr.B at this point. 52/53 strikes me however as he's looking to create pressure on MoS for lurking when as I pointed out I was pretty much doing the same thing. Tyhess votes Dr calls him weird and then he wants to edit posts.

Continued defence of the Dr from pwayne
pwayne66 wrote:
I am failing to follow the logic behind the Dr. Blackstrike bandwagon. Some think he is too culty and some think he is too scummy. Some did so in order to stimulate discussion despite the fact that the doc seems to be talking alright without stimulation.
Trojan and Tyhess seem wishy washy over Blackstrike, maybe the Dr's too much of an easy target here, best keep an eye on both. Wishy Washy, lack of curiousity is scummy. Rump-Wat says he'll re-read I wonder if he does.

Not understanding the votes for Flameaxe, he's giving me a decent vibe, i agree lynching vanilla's is not good period. However thing here is the vanilla townies should be good enough not to have to claim, i.e not be in danger of being lynched. Flame has four votes hmm . . . I find myself agreeing with MoS's first post. Trojan still seems very un-curious in 89. ac1983 - comments that Dr.B is pro-town but flawed, why not scummy but flawed? (I'm sick of flawed players escaping due to stupidity, he's just as much chance of being scum as the rest of us)
Rump wrote:
Just for the record, my vote on Flameaxe was and is totally random.
Does this not strike anyone as odd with the bandwagon on him? Seems he's okay with it.

Oh great here comes the wonderful reasoning.
rump wrote:
Well, I didn't unvote because he did seem kind of suspicious. But, he doesn't seem so suspicious now.

Unvote: Flameaxe
Tell me Rump who do you find scummy now then?

acfan I'd also like more from you asweell, other than Rump's seems kinda scummy.

Several posts relating to newbs, Curious still after response to his questions, valid. Avoidance of questions = scummy. Tyhess does finally in 128.

Ok to finish early good list - Flameaxe, Curious, Volkan. Not really any vibe - MoS, Oman, ac1983fan, Trojan Horse. Not liking a lot probably due to newbishness/scummyness - RumpWat, Tyhess. Not liking even less - pwayne66, Dr.B.

Vote Pwayne66

Mainly because he jumped to the Doctor's defence - I can see scum doing this if Doctor's town - he was incredibly scummy first three or so pages and doesn't want us to assert pressure and bullying tactics to catch scum - I see that as very anti-town whatever the method of game. Seperately I've seen a lot of scum do them list things, ppl think they look great, so scum do the odd one liners to impress. Anyways all for now.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #136 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:11 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I guess I've different opinions to the rest of you eh.

I don't like pwayne more for his suggestion to not use pressure votes and bully players etc. Plus his recent list doesn't sit too well with me. Therefore Trojan don't misrepresent me, at least I've laid out my opinions instead of sitting on the fence.

Oman he has 1 vote on Page 6 seems a slight over-reaction on your part? I could see scum defend a townie who's acting pretty suspiciously as Blackstrike was . .
or of course Blackstrike could well be an odd townie, odd mafia, odd cult and pwayne is naturally more defensive than other players. We haven't any knowledge as too Dr.B's alignment so in theory it's all wild speculation.

Pwanye I agree in essence that a disorganised town favours the scum but I don't think we should abandon good old scum hunting tactics, such as applying pressure and what not.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #139 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:20 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

It's more the tone of your post that I find an over-reaction.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Ok looking back the tone doesn't seem all that bad, it did originally jump out at me that Oman commented on nothinge else and I found it puzzling that he (Oman) doesn't express any outright suspicion on me, it's more a defence of Pwanye if that makes sense - probably not. I guess if anything I over-reacted to Oman's original post
volkan wrote:Does this mean that your basis for suspecting Pwayne is that he is opposed to bullying tactics? If so, why does that make him more likely to be scum?
I've got my eye on pwayne because I found him defending Blackstrike more than anyone, asking Curious/Flame in 45 to not bully him, not use pressure votes to extract information. As far as pwayne not being the only one to defend Blackstrike again I'm being overly attacking towards him, I will say he was more defensive than anyone else but Oman, Volkan do both show support for him only after Tyhess votes Blackstrike for acting oddly. Oman then shows support, Trojan follows up straight after - more a following kinda post - similar to his one above, Volkan you then do so.

Hence perhaps I'm being severly misguided on Pwayne's defensive nature, defensive players could just as likely be town/scum and without having any prior knowledge of meta-gaming of Pwayne
unvote
- after all I only re-read properly a couple of hours ago.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #177 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:15 am

Post by theopor_COD »

First off can everyone attempt when quoting other players to leave the person's name in the quote, it's hard for me to decipher who's speaking and also try not to mess the quote tags up, that messes with my head aswell. Preview works well. Thx.

Pwayne - it seems your a more defensive player than most, I wasn't attempting to misrepresent you but I felt whilst reading chronologically that you wanted to dissuade us from using pressure votes and applying usual tactics. I think it's more of a mis-understanding. I will say I've got myself into a slight pickle because of it, at least it generated discussion.

I've no real opinion on Tyhess' vote, it just strikes me as an easy place to lay his hat, not neccessarily scummy. I find ac1983's vote more scummy - yep he's defending me, but I feel in a way the wagon is valid, so I'm surprised ac1983 thinks its crap. Obviously I know it's crap but other players don't so it's a surprising comment, one that makes me think he's trying to buddy up to me and appear good if/when I die.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #179 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:18 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm pretty sure ac1983 posted that not Tyhess.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #189 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Re - ac1983fan. Put simply he needs to explain why he thinks the case on me is crap. I'd guess by the fact he's voting Tyhess he finds him scummier, hence he just needs to explain his thoughts on the Theo wagon.

My first thoughts as I stated before was that he's possibly scum buddying up to a townie under some scrutiny/votes. I obviously know I'm town but he cannot (no cop investigation what not) . . . so yeh he needs to share why the case is crap and why he feels the need to defend me so vigourously. After all I'm bigger enough and ugly to defend myself.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:57 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I really want to hear from ac1983 at this stage.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #252 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:39 am

Post by theopor_COD »

vote ac1983fan
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #264 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:44 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Why do I get the feeling ac1983 isn't going to re-appear.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #290 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Still waiting for ac1983 to answer the previus question.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #303 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:17 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

^^

This all seems very nicey nicey. Everyone kinda seems nice.

I can't be arsed to post any scum lists until ac1983 responds to the question. His continual lack of an answer concerns me more than anything else at present.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #311 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Volkan - Until ac1983 responds I ain't shifting my stance. As things stand he's my scum suspect number one. Day One I'd rather concentrate on one or two people than analyse and comment on everything going on, doing it only makes you night kill fodder.

Doesn't mean to say I'm not reading/digesting (ala the MoS situation) just that sometimes its better to listen than speak.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #326 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:46 am

Post by theopor_COD »

CKDog I may do but I find most of the lists completely pointless - a lot of them feel pretty flimsy. I'd rather concentrate on one or two people. I'll try and post my top three suspects say after I've re-read - but without ac1983's input I'm still gunning for him as number one scum suspect (It will irritate the hell out of me if he flakes without answering).
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #330 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

tyhess wrote:
Mastermind of Sin:
He was the one that had a random vote on Page 4, which I thought was a littles scummish, but that has been explained as just not being there. I still don't like the vote, but I will give him the benefit of doubt (For now)
Oman:
No read yet. I know it's late in the game, but I'm still going to wait him out.
ac1983fan:
No read (obviously).....needs to post......possibly the cultist and just reading posts???? probably not, but possible
Dr. Blackstrike:
I've been keeping my eye on the Doc since his original idea. Someone thought that his quick apology for the idea was good for him, but I think it made it even more suspicious.
curiouskarmadog:
Nothing scummish imo yet.
pwayne66:
Pro-town, imo
vollkan:
Pro-town, imo
Trojan Horse:
Interseting player. At times I have thought scum, but don't really have a real read on him yet.
Flameaxe:
Same as Trojan Horse
White (r. Rump-Wat):
Is posting A LOT. He says aggressive, and I'm starting to actually beelive him. He is doing the exact same thing in the other game I'm in with him. So either he's scum in both games, or that is his play style. For now I'll beleive him.....I think that as much talknig as he's doing has to be pro-town.
theopor_COD:
Still my vote. Possibility to change quickly.
Yeh they're still very sketchy, weak, pointless even. So much fence sitting your butt must be hurting.

It's all either pro-town no reasons, maybe scum - maybe not. Infact completely pointless. What makes you think ac1983 may be cult out of interest? I was leaning much more towards mafia.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #332 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Flameaxe wrote:
Theo:
A similar post from him would be helpful, but it doesn't seem all too necessary,
as everyone's is basically pretty similar
Does it not strike you as odd if they do?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #341 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

tyhess wrote:I think that the culist would be acting more to find out the town (ie lurking) than a mafia would be,
considering he knows that all but one person is protown
I dunno whether that's a town-tell or just a basic slip.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #344 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I didn't say it was a slip in a scummy way. It was just a basic not reading the front page slip and yeh I think it's more genuine than anything else.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #346 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I don't need to reveal why. Quit fishing.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #355 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:26 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Oman you are a like a cat on hot coals.

I don't need to explain why I think that particular post of Tyhess strikes me as a townish thing. It's pretty obvious really, obviously doesn't rule out him as cult by any means.

Until ac1983 appears and answers my vote ain't shifting.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #373 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:22 am

Post by theopor_COD »

tyhess wrote:Seriously though theo wtf are you talking about.....I was starting to think that you
might be protown
, but then you post this and no one else can figure out what your talking about??? With 10 other players, not counting you or myself, you would figure one of them would know what your talking about. Please explain.
My underlining, is this despite your list of suspicion? And the fact your vote is on me.

As for the cult issue which everyone has gone ape at me over, Tyhess included, it was the fact Tyhess commented that the cultist knows that only
one
other person wasn't town. When obviously there's two mafioso. Seems pretty stupid if your scum and can't remember how many of em they are, meh maybe I'm reading too much into it, Tyhess's play doesn't exactly deserve a pass does it.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #374 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:25 am

Post by theopor_COD »

tyhess wrote:
theopor_COD wrote: What makes you think ac1983 may be cult out of interest? I was leaning much more towards mafia.

ac being cult goes with something I said earlier......I think that the culist would be acting more to find out the town (ie lurking) than a mafia would be,
considering he knows that all but one person is protown.
It's not a strong lead, because he might just have forgotten about this game, but that is why I see him as a potential cultist, and more so than scum.
Bold is the bit for all of you so confused. Cult actually knows all but two are pro-town not one.
[/u]
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #375 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:29 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Mod Edit
Official Vote Count #15

tyhess[4](ac1983fan, Trojan Horse, Flameaxe, Mastermind of Sin)
theopor_COD[3](vollkan, tyhess, Oman)
Mastermind of Sin[2](White, pwayne66)
ac1983fan[2](theopor_COD, curiouskarmadog)
Flameaxe[1](Dr. Blackstrike)

Not Voting[0]()

p.s whilst reading back this bugged me aswell
Flameaxe wrote:
Theo:A similar post from him would be helpful, but it doesn't seem all too necessary, as everyone's is basically pretty similar.
Theo wrote: Does it not strike you as odd if they do?
Flameaxe wrote: I'm not really a fan of him evading questions and such. Like I sort of said (indirectly if anything) it's not helping the town at all.
So why evade mine Flameaxe?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #376 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:33 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Volkan - as far as the "fishing" comment goes. Oman was actively pressing me for something which I felt was a town-tell, fishing for information. Oman's starting to bug me aswell but that's probably just OMGUS. He is actively promoting discussion which is good.

Sorry for the four posts.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #392 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:58 am

Post by theopor_COD »

White - No. I ain't being forced into doing something. Deal with it. I'll post if and when I want too, I'd disagree that I'm being particularly unhelpful - fact is I think everyone's lists are a pile of shit. I've also looked at MoS's post and have no intention of joining his wagon . . . go read a whole host of MoS's games he's scum quite a lot, infact I think I must have played about 4 games with him and he's always scum . . . at this stage I don't find him to be overly scummy.

ac1983 needs to answer the question. I'm not letting him off the hook.

Tyhess no problems as I say your original post implied "cult" knew they was only one remaining non pro-town.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #393 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:59 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I don't like Flameaxe's or Blackstrike's lack of content lately either.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #395 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:16 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Ha, look I didn't mean to go overboard but I just don't feel like commenting with detail on 11 players.

It will be something like

Scummy, newbish, looks town, lurker scum die scum, neutral.

I'd much rather we got some thoughts from Blackstrike, Flameaxe and ac1983 because all three are definately not in my looks town category at the moment.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #400 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:23 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Mod Edit
Official Vote Count #16

tyhess[3](ac1983fan, Flameaxe, Mastermind of Sin)
theopor_COD[3](vollkan, tyhess, Oman)

Not Voting[1](Trojan Horse)

---

At deadline, it will take a
plurality
to lynch.
5-4 with 3
not voting
is a lynch.
5-3-2 with 2 not voting is a NO lynch.

This game is moving awfully quickly aswell which makes life doubly uncomfortable for the lurkers.

The lack of answer from Oman's question to ac1983 back on page 8 or whenever though is just focusing all my scum radars.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #402 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:31 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I'd need to do a concise re-read. As I say the game moves so quick, 6 days will probably = another ten pages.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #404 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:40 am

Post by theopor_COD »

White wrote:Seeing as we've got a deadline perhaps you could tell us
how you feel 2 days before the deadline so we can start to wagon
a guy and give time for a defence before lynching/changing wagons?
This rubs me up the wrong way.

You seem to want me to post a case on someone and then hope it's good enough to get a wagon on em and kind of let me take the blame, in a weird way.

I'll post opinions on everyone tomorrow, I'll have a spare couple of hours.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #407 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:20 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Don't worry White. I'll post my suspects tomorrow. Needless to say ac1983 will be up top.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #425 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:56 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Mod Edit
Official Vote Count #17

tyhess[4](ac1983fan, Flameaxe, Mastermind of Sin, Oman)
theopor_COD[2](vollkan, tyhess)

Not Voting[1](Trojan Horse)

---

At deadline, it will take a
plurality
to lynch.
5-4 with 3
not voting
is a lynch.
5-3-2 with 2 not voting is a NO lynch.

Oman wrote:Theo is being unhelpful (yes, you are) and simply a jerk. I don't see that as scummy anymore. I think he might just be a jerky town. it makes more sense for scum to be more "helpful".
How Dare You. :wink: I'm gonna OMGUS you to death.

I am re-reading and then in isolation expect something "useful" soon.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #426 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:53 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm gonna go A-Z because I like being different.

ac1983
- Well what we can say. Appears late - not a great start, mind so do I and MoS.
ac1983fan wrote:my only thoughts are that DRB is protown but flawed.
more tomorrow
Blackstrike is pro-town. Nothing else. Thoughts to come - his only comment is that Rump-Wat is kind of scummy. Rump struck me more a genuine noob than anything else. He was in one of my newbie games and did the old day one no-lynch so he's obv very inexperienced. Possibly looking to pick on an easy target.

Mind my main beef with him is this.
ac1983fan wrote:
vote:tyhess

He was acting scummy a few pages back, then he comes in and slaps a badwagon vote on theo, which is a crap wagon.
FOS:Oman
for started the theo case (which is crap)
He's yet to say why the Theo wagon was so crap. As I say I obviously now its "crap" alignment wise, but his dissaperance/lurk since then makes me think he doesn't have an answer, and it was a case of scum buddying up to a townie wagon. (6 posts in 18 pages is also completely non pro-town)
Scumdar rating - 8/10.

Curiouskarmadog
- I seem to always think this guy is town, so he's a cagey fella. Pushes against MoS early for his lack of appearance ignores me and ac1983, not that I find it scummy, just saddens me. Moves on to Tyhess but actively asks questions and pressures him. I like bullies get ppl talking involved.
curiouskarmadog wrote:I am not bullying you...I just want you to back up your vote, just like everyone else..
His reaction to MoS wanting to exert pressure on him seems reasonable. Moves onto ac1983 "good vote". His list of suspicion has similar vibes to most, lurking ac, blackstrike and tyhess newbish scummy. I do like his opinion on MoS it sticks similar to mine. Anyways
scumdar rating - 3/10
. He's pretty solid but as I say is a decent player so one to keep an eye.

Dr B
- His second post still reads scummy to me but he is actively promoting discussion at an early stage which for a newb strikes me as a good sign. Quotes like this have me shaking my head mind but as I say it seems more silly than anti-town on reflection
Dr. Blackstrike wrote:I would say that in this game, a townie lynch is almost as good as a scum lynch.
Slings his vote onto Flameaxe. seems more OMGussy than anything else. Does likewise after my first post, and yeh I love broken records. Since then he's been on the lurk even admitted it's fun. I'd like to hear more content from the Doctor but overall he just seems kind of out of his depth more than anything.
Scumdar rating 5/10
- Mainly due to his lurking and lack of content.

Flameaxe
- Very active first few pages, where it was random and jokey stuff. Pulls Dr.B up about his cult/vanilla theories and what not, reasonably aswell it was scummy. Interesting . .
Flameaxe wrote:(Oman can tell you I lurked my way to victory in N417. Haha I beat you :)
His defence with regard to lynching the vanillas tho seems pretty standard and I agreed with it whilst reading originally. Since then done a week or so of lurking, which isn't good but pops back to post his list. He still hasn't answered my question tho. Slings vote on Tyhess. I'm not feeling overly excited about Flame and would like some more of his early play to re-appear.
Scumdar rating 6/10
. Mainly because I think he's capabale of much more scum hunting, which aside from pulling up Blackstrike has been in short supply.

Mastermind of Sin
- As I say a fair bit of metagaming with MoS, I've played I think 4 completed games with him and 4 he's been scum, aside from Yos's destruction where the town screwed themselves with stupidity. He hasn't done anything overly scummy in my eyes, call it a defence or whatever but I feel he's pretty laid back and looking more to trap people than attack easy targets. Sticks up for Flameaxe and myself two early wagons, chances are I'd expect scum to want to look to attack and join big wagons than destroy em. He's since been attacked mainly by Oman for doing this and posted pretty logical reasons why he finds both myself and Flame not scummy. It's not like ac1983 shouting the Theo wagon is crap. I agree with his thoughts on posting styles. Moves on to Tyhess for his incredibly sketchy list. Concludes with painting one scum as attacking him and one sitting on the fence.
Scumdar rating 3/10
. Yep he's damn good player as scum aswell but genuinely I don't find him scummy. I'd add that I don't think Oman and White are scummy for going after him either.

Next six later, I need to concentrate on PokerStars.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #550 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:13 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Mod Edit
Official Vote Count #22

tyhess[3](ac1983fan, Flameaxe, Mastermind of Sin)
Mastermind of Sin[2](White, tyhess)
ac1983fan[1](theopor_COD)
theopor_COD[1](vollkan)
White[1](Oman)

Not Voting[3](curiouskarmadog, pwayne66, Trojan Horse)

---

Recall that a
majority of voting players
is needed for a lynch to occur at deadline. You have a little over a week...

I apologise for my absence here these last two days, had a mare in real life, you'll be able to see I've not been posting anywhere so I'm not avoiding my list. Fact is I'm being asked to do similar re-reads in plenty of games - my advice is to quit posting so bleeding much. I'll try to catch up asap.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #590 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Mod, please extend deadline. Thanks even if it's just a couple of days.

Rest of you apologies for my awful activity this last week, it's been the same in all my games and the ones I'm modding. This week should be miles better, I'm catching up and will redo my scumlist.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #647 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:48 am

Post by theopor_COD »

My opinion of ac1983/replacement hasn't changed. I still think AC's post back yonder and subsequent dissapearance is the biggest scum beacon out there, his replacement seems to be working through giving everyone a minor fos but I don't really see the same zest as when say White replaced in or compare it to Tar's introduction. Tar came in straight away slung a vote on . . . which to me indicates he's not bothered about attraction. Kakeng seems overly cautious mind maybe I should let him finish his read-through.

Trojan Horse is another guy who's slowly pricking my senses, reading his posts a lot of them seem to be fence sitting, he'll vote someone and then unvote. No real hardcore feelings almost as if he's in the know and is happy to play along with whatever's going down.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #655 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Trojan Horse wrote:It's not a scum beacon at all. I was keeping an eye on him before he got replaced, since it was possible that he was paying attention and lurking on purpose (and keeping the mod informed of that).
Fact is he made the original comment. Evaded answering the question and eventually lurked his way out of the game, no yep it may be due to some real life problem but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's scum flaked under pressure. Kakeng obviously cannot be held responisble for ac1983 but I cannot and will not let sleeping dogs lie over something which I think is the biggest scum slip so far . .

p.s I'll read the rest of this crap later or tomorrow. I don't half hate long winded day ones. I'll also bet my bottom dollar one of the scumz is spewing a ton of rubbish to confuse us all.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #664 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Main scummy post - avoids the Theo wagon, say's its a crap wagon . . . why eh? why does he think it was a crap wagon.
ac1983 wrote:vote:tyhess
He was acting scummy a few pages back, then he comes in and slaps a badwagon vote on theo, which is a crap wagon.
FOS:Oman for started the theo case (which is crap) and this:
Quote:

Scum-looking list includes: Flameaxe and Theo

Cult-looking list includes: CKD and tyhess (of course, it can only be one).

Don't try to differentiate from scum and cult. It's pointless, at least at this point.
Gets questioned over it, now maybe I'm being harsh but I cannot believe he didn't notice ppl asked the question of him, I think he simply didn't have an answer, next post was one implying he'd forgotten.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #706 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:38 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

699 is horrible.

unvote, vote Trojan Horse
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #718 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Trojan. You answered your own question. But yeh both of the reasons fit nicely.

I think you've all game picked Tyhess, who to me seems an easy target. I haven't seen one jot of real curiousity, scum hunting whatever else as such I think there's a pretty good chance your scum. You've sidled up to ppl, agreed with em and done your best to try not to attract attention, take your quote to me as a reference point.
Trojan Horse wrote:I eagerly await theo's next post, as he completes his breakdown of all the players. Hope he doesn't think I'm too scummy.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #723 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

tyhess wrote:theo.....I see English words in your last post but I have absolutely no clue what they mean. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong, but it just doesn't seem to me like a coherent thought. A little confused right now. Not really sure who your talking to or anything like that.

And how long does it usually take for a reread? I would like to hear tar and kak's opinions.....
Ha maybe.

I'll make it clearer.

To Trojan - You've answered your question, both of your reasons fit.

Reasons why TH is likely scum.

Main target seems to be Tyhess. Who I think is an easy target.
No real curiousity
No scum hunting
Tried not to attract attention and done your best to hide under the radar.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #730 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:37 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Trojan Horse wrote:I see nothing in anyone else worth lynching over. You'd have quite a time trying to convince me to lynch someone other than these four.
Not even ac/kakeng?

Trojan Horse wrote:I went back and looked at where acfan was questioned about this post. Perhaps I should've done that sooner; for a while, I was just looking at acfan's posts (using the "show acfan's posts" option) without looking at each one in context. Okay. Now I see why you're suspicious of acfan and his replacement. He made this comment, then was questioned about it, then vanished. Hmm...

Okay. I'll raise acfan/Kakeng's scummy level a notch. But just a notch.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #731 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:39 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Seperately I think the four ppl you listed are all more pro-town than not, at least you stuck your neck out a bit. I guess.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #738 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:50 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Trojan at the minute my top two suspects are you and Kakeng by a country mile.

You seem to be digging a bigger hole for yourself with every post :P
Kakeng well hasn't done anything of note to erase my earlier suspicions of ac1983.

Would actually like to hear from our replacements who've offered very little.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #741 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:13 am

Post by theopor_COD »

White quit offering advice, do you think he's scum?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #746 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:34 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Kakeng how's that analysis coming on? Ditto Tar.

Still want Trojan lynched at this point.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #829 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:30 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Kakeng wrote:Responding to prod. Posting something tomorrow.
Just saying. I'm still finding this guy and Trojan the scummiest by miles. Nothing in the last few pages has changed my mind.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #876 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Unvote, Vote Kakeng

I'm still pretty happy with thinking Trojan's scum but AC1983's replacement Kakeng is probably even more likely scum with his great lack of input.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #879 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

You've been here two weeks and as yet have not produced anything of note. I've already made clear why I thought Ac1983 was scum you have done very little to dispel that notion perhaps you could at least give some thoughts on the 36 pages, analysis you know and the like. Just popping in to say your here frankly isn't all that helpful.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #914 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:09 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I'd still prefer we lynched Kakeng.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #916 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:26 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I think it's more likely he's scum. Simple.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #920 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:46 am

Post by theopor_COD »

That's one big strike down for him yes. Secondly Kakeng's been completely useless since he replaced in. AC's lurking and dissapearance doesn't help much either.

Blackstrike although slighlty foolish didn't strike me as anywhere near scummy, I may be wrong but hey that's opinions for you. Tar meh hasn't put much effort in but I'd feel safer calling him town than Kakeng - seperately I don't know how much relevance I'd take of vanilla claims at this point.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #921 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:47 am

Post by theopor_COD »

To end I'd rather we lynch the person we think will be more likely to be scum. For me that's Kakeng has been since about Page 8. Heck I'd rather lynch Trojan than Tar.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #952 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:11 am

Post by theopor_COD »

vollkan wrote:Tar is a known vanilla.
How is he?

He could be a power role claiming vanilla.

He could be cult leader claiming vanilla.

He could be scum claiming vanilla.

He is not at this stage a
known
vanilla as you say or whoever it was say. He just claims to be ditto Kakeng. I think both claims should be taken with a pinch of salt and we should lynch the scummiest person around, the person most likely to be mafia or cult and for me that's Kakeng.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #961 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Pwayne can you do me a favour and quote the persons name when your quoting, I'm reading it all and have no idea who your referring to.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #973 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:15 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Mastermind of Sin wrote: Your scenario wastes a lynch and
kills off a protown players
, both of which are strictly helpful to the scum.
We don't yet
know
Tar's protown though do we? He's not my top target but he doesn't deserve a free pass yet.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #975 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Mod Edit
Official Vote Count #39

Kakeng[3](theopor_COD, White, Trojan Horse)
Tarhalindur[2](pwayne66, Tarhalindur)
Flameaxe[2](vollkan, Kakeng)
pwayne66[2](curiouskarmadog, Mastermind of Sin)
Trojan Horse[1](tyhess)
White[1](Flameaxe)

Not Voting[1](Oman)

Ah okay then. To be honest I need a real good re-read of 75% of the players. However I don't want Tar lynched.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #977 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:35 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Pwayne - Do you think Kakeng is more/less scummy than Tarharlindur?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #979 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:44 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

And Blackstrike?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1013 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:17 am

Post by theopor_COD »

pwayne66 wrote:What I see against Kakeng is that he is lurking. Is this a good enough reason to lynch? What do we learn from his death?
And he's scummy and he's not very helpful and ac1983 fell down a big hole got outed as likely scum and left. And yeh I've got a fetish for him because I think he's scum, the only other person who concerns me as much is Trojan, mind I don't like Oman much lately either.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1019 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:20 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Volkan wrote:Theo - Not very much help. His most recent stuff has been pushing for Kakeng and entirely ignoring the wagon on Pwayne. If Pwayne comes up scum, I think Theo is a potential partner. 65%
White wrote:Theo - Hasn't actually contributed a whole lot. I'd really like to see more out of him.
Pwanye wrote:theopor_COD- speaking of quirky fetishes, this guy has been obsessed with getting AC/kakeng lynched since around page 5. He must be irked, b/c he almost got his wish until I came along.
I'm going to be blunt. This game is pissing me off, it's not fun. It's 41 pages for chrissake. No wonder Tar asked for replacement. I'd ask for replacement but I couldn't pity the game on anyone else. It's just a continuation of people babbling on about the same old things. I know short day's hurt the town but the more I think about this game, the longest days ever hurt the town aswell. The thought of re-reading everything just fills me with dread. Ok rant over.

Volkan - go back you will see that I did not avoid the Pwayne wagon, I didn't vote him no, basically because I don't think he's all that scummy in the grand scheme of things, his wish to policy lynch Tar on claiming vanilla is stupid, but I don't want to unvote Kakeng and hop onto another wagon, because frankly I think Kakeng's scum. End of story.

White - see above rant. I may if I can be bothered re-read and post a 1000 word epic but I very much doubt it will happen before the deadline and I doubt my top two suspects will change much either.

Pwayne - Dead on. I want him dead. Ideally Now.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1024 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I make it 6.
Kakeng wrote:P.S I claim vanilla townie.:)
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1027 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Tar's voting him aswell.

As far as the smiley goes I thought he was being serious meh who knows. We shall have to wait and see.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1028 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Totally ignore that post I didn't realise White had unvoted.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1048 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:20 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Well hello.

"shrug" I still don't really believe the claim - but I could kinda see a town role blocker in this setup to offset against the cult recruiter, meh I'm not sure. Either way . . .
Unvote

Flameaxe needs to pipe up. Other than that well I'm stumped. Deadline's tomorrow night yeh? I'll try and read over a few suspects. Oman in particular is starting to continously ping my radar.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1068 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm very sceptical of power-role claims under pressure dunno why but I am, MoS makes a decent argument, plus Kakeng based on his and AC1983's play is the biggest suspect for scum for me. I could easily move back onto Kakeng but Trojan yet again is concerning me this page alone, heck I wonder why he got let off the mat so easily before. Flameaxe's lurking is irritating aswell.

Decision will be made prior to the deadline, where's Whitey got too aswell normally so vocal yet he's dissapeared.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1071 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Actually I'm with MoS here nothing regards Kakeng screams pro-town. His original joke of the vanilla claim puzzled me and I think if Tar didn't go so much heat for it, he'd be happy to have confirmed vanilla. I think he's more than likely scum.

Vote Kakeng
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1080 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Flameaxe wrote:(Oman can tell you I lurked my way to victory in N417.
You know I don't think this should be forgotten, the longer Flameaxe fails to add content the more he concerns me, his lurking now - its active lurking because he's posting elsewhere concerns me greatly.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1091 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

So Flame where do you stand at this point?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1094 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Yeh . . like the deadline, like who you think's scum, like what do you make of the claims, like anything really to do with Mafia 500.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1111 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:36 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

curiouskarmadog wrote:bah,

That was a bad night indeed...
For you maybe.

One team down - one to nail.

Time for a little re-read with this new information.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1166 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:15 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Meh I'm pissed, football has done my nut in once again. England are crap.

Anyways I'm surprised at the reaction to Tar's vote . . I didn't find it all that scummy, random votes aren't scummy. Oman from a re-read bugs me a lot, yet if we have a cult about can they still recruit if so they are still a big problem and if they can then the likes of Tar are likely cultists.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1192 (isolation #74) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:33 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Same here, I'm working away next week, so will have no kids and partner to attend to - so this game gets top priority. Expect something substantial Tuesdayish.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1203 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:12 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Okay. Time for some shit - I'm going to go through everyone one by one. No particular order this will probably take me a few days of my spare time at work but there you go. One other thing that just struck me was if CKD went to recruit a mafia would he die.

Tyhess

* Random votes Trojan.
* Moves vote onto Blackstrike, comments that he's acting weird, no expansion
* Keeps early vote on Blackstrike, still due to him being weird
* Unvotes after getting a bit of heat.
* Babbles on a bit more about the Doc.
Tyhess wrote:What he said seemed pro scum, but others have convinced me they were suppose to be pro town
easily convinced huh?

* Some stuff about editing posts it was dealt with before, hops on to the Theo wagon - claiming that I changed my story, meh I can't remember what I was doing back then, I found Pwayne slightly defensive of Blackstrike got shot down for it and ended up looking slightly silly.
* Note - following (following other players opinions, is one big scumtell in my book)
Tyhess wrote:And Oman. Everthing That I beleive about Theo was summed up by Vollkwagon.

* Some stuff regarding how the cult would act, doesn't really strike me as anything new.
* Gets very anti over the Editing post thing in 17 again. Comments a few posts later that he was acting weird not over-reacting.
* Posts a scumdar -
Tyhess wrote:My Scumdar (in case anyone cares)

Some are pretty short, but whatever.....this is what I think:

Mastermind of Sin: He was the one that had a random vote on Page 4, which I thought was a littles scummish, but that has been explained as just not being there. I

still don't like the vote, but I will give him the benefit of doubt (For now)
Oman: No read yet. I know it's late in the game, but I'm still going to wait him out.
ac1983fan: No read (obviously).....needs to post......possibly the cultist and just reading posts???? probably not, but possible
Dr. Blackstrike: I've been keeping my eye on the Doc since his original idea. Someone thought that his quick apology for the idea was good for him, but I think it

made it even more suspicious.
curiouskarmadog: Nothing scummish imo yet.
pwayne66: Pro-town, imo
vollkan: Pro-town, imo
Trojan Horse: Interseting player. At times I have thought scum, but don't really have a real read on him yet.
Flameaxe: Same as Trojan Horse
White (r. Rump-Wat): Is posting A LOT. He says aggressive, and I'm starting to actually beelive him. He is doing the exact same thing in the other game I'm in with

him. So either he's scum in both games, or that is his play style. For now I'll beleive him.....I think that as much talknig as he's doing has to be pro-town.
theopor_COD: Still my vote. Possibility to change quickly.
* Thoughts on that - Calls AC possibly cultist, White - has to be pro-town, CKD - Nothing scummy. There's no real hardcore suspicions, it's very much a list done not to antagonise - gives MoS the benefit of the doubt, going to wait out on Oman, Pwayne and Volk are pro-town, Trojan and Flame are both interesting and he's possibly likely to change his vote from me, either way it all strikes me as wishy-washy and an analysis posted more not to upset than find scum.
* Volk makes a good point regarding his scumdar list, the following quote from Tyhess is interesting, it certainly wasn't obvious to me that he'd hope onto any of the below and why is ac1983 not on their.
Tyhess wrote:I thought it was clear that if anything happened suspicious to MoS, Oman, Doc, Trojan Horse, Flameaxe, or White I wouldn't hesitate to jump on them for it.

* In post 25 raises the idea of just looking at three candidates. His top 3 are me, Mos and Dr.B no real explanation as to why them three especially considering he was giving MoS the benefit of the doubt before
* Seems confident AC isn't mafia . . . I know I disagreed.
Tyhess wrote:but that is why I see him as a potential cultist, and more so than scum.
* Must go back and read what random crap I was spouting for him to comment in post 28. Interesting that he now thinks I might be pro-town
* Continues to babble on about focusing on just three people.
* Defends the now dead AC
Tyhess wrote:Trojan, I don't think that it would be to smart to vote for ac.....for all intense and purposes we have no info on him, so even if we do kill him, we have nothing to help us go by in the next round.......Plus, if we just kill the lurker, and he's not scum, then its down to 10 people, with 2 scum, 1 cultist, and possibly a cult recruit. Not good for the town. I think that it would be smarter to go with someone that we atleast have a little but of info against to vote for.
* Moves vote onto MoS.
* I don't ever recall MoS being at lynch -1, meh maybe I missed it. Says MoS should not claim if he was at lynch -1. Disagree. Throws FOS's at Pwayne and Torjan for hopping off the wagon
Tyhess wrote:MoS never said anything different than what he's been daying, except that if he was at lynch -1 (which he wasn't)

that someone should have told him to claim (whch they shouldn't have based on the cult).
* I kind of like his posts 44-46.
* Asks what's up with AC's replacement, ditto where Flameaxe has dissapeared to.
* Moves vote on to Flameaxe for lurking it seems
* Moves vote on to Tar, after Tar comes in and votes him.
* Posts reasons why he unvoted MoS, at least he did post reasons.
* Moves vote on to Trojan, after Trojan hops onto the Tyhess wagon, it's like OMGUS Voting hour. Comments that he's agreeing with White a lot, I kind of like this considering Whitey is dead town.
* Asks decent questions of Oman. Still after Tar's and Kakeng's thoughts = good.
* Some stuff which made my eyes glaze over.
* Comments on Tar's claim, wants to lynch him tomorrow not today, sticks pretty much with his earlier thoughts on lynching ac, so no inconsistency there.
Tyhess wrote:As soon as Tar stated that in his other game he was town when he acted like that, I was 95% sure he was scum. However, I don't think that lynching him at this point

will help us out Day 2. If we lynch someone day 1 that has actually talked, then day 2 we could lynch tar and try to get more info by attacking people based on what

happened day 1, and then lynch one of those said people day 3, giving us an extra day to find the most likely candidate to be scum. If we lynch tar now, even if he is

scum, we gain next to nothing to help us tommorow. Either way we lynch tar, but lynching him tommorow would help us in the long run in my opinion.

* Slight defence of Pwayne. 80 is a decent post in my opinion actually.
* Loses it a bit after someone asks Kak to claim
* Long post 84, which I can't read in notepad due to the quotes will review on a re-read of the whole thread in order.
* Votes Kak near deadline, does at least stick his neck out.
* He gets terribly confused in 94.
* Comments that the cult leader could have recruited Volkan
* Votes Tar for his unexplained vote.
Tyhess wrote:This is just added to the long list of things I haven't liked about Tar:
1) self vote (twice)
2) saying he used that tactic in another game and he was town in that game so he's obviously town in this one.
3) claiming vanilla without being asked to do so.
4) Using the same strategy as MoS, probably just because MoS talked himself out of being voted for.

My vote stands.

And that's pretty much him.

Opinions. Meh I dunno I actually get a pretty decent vibe from him, he's aside from his pretty piss-poor scumdar early on been actively attacking people. I don't see him as overly scummy in all honesty. There's a few things that have pinged me but that isn't a great surprise townies ping me plenty of times aswell, heck look at Kakeng. Either way not getting my vote today.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1204 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

EBWOP - Scrap that comment about CKD going for mafia and dieing, I've just re-read the Cult Leader's PM role. It seems they just can't be recruited nothing regarding the cultist dieing if he targets them.

Also whilst I plough through everyone it may take me some time so if I don't respond to any questions pronto, I will do at the end.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1205 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Flameaxe

* Votes Volk before switching to Oman
* Doesn't approve of the Blackstrike editing posts, note it's in his sig.
* Agrees with CKD regards Blackstrike votes him. Agree with him that lynch -4 isn't much of a concern.
* Is pretty good in early argument re- Pwayne and Blackstrike. Not ignoring the mafia.
* Backs his vote up in 9. Seems legit. I also on reflection like 11 and 12. Mind I did at the time.

* Goes on an extended lurk, no real content until he posts his scumdar in 19 -
Flameaxe wrote:Anyway, since to oppressor wants more of these, I shall give him more! Reverse player list order, cause I'm just that awesome.

Theo: Didn't see the game was going for the first few pages, wasn't a fan of Dr. BS' early posting, others didn't like his stance too much.

A similar post from him would be helpful, but it doesn't seem all too necessary, as everyone's is basically pretty similar.

White (STOP OPPRESSING ME!): Very (keyword: very) pushy these last few pages. Seems very agressive, almost demanding things from people. (See: Scumdars) Does seem all pro-town and such, but it really isn't anything to make a definite conclusion of it.

Myself: Got tied up, then was busy with homecoming shit. He is here now, you no longer need to leave a message after the beep.

TrojH: Not a terribly amazing amount of posting from him quite yet (after re-reading, I can see the reasoning behind this. Good luck getting your PH.D.) Reading the posts he has made, they all seem reasonable and backed up. Not very high (or low) on my scum-o-meter.

Tyhess: If sliding in to the latest wagon with little support behind it was a drug, Tyhess might be the crackhead of the group. Following me earlier on the DBSwagon™ basically using my reasoning behind it and saying that he seemed "odd", making himself seem "odd" in the process. Agrees with many people about X topic. (see page 7, alot of posts with "I agree" as the opener.) Overreacts to the editing the topic shenanigans.

One of the higher players on my scum-o-matic 3000.

Pwayne: One of the more pro-town looking players. Very defensive though, seemed like he was against pressure voting and bullying. (both of which I was using earlier on against DBS) Low on my scumlist as of now.

CKD: I don't have a huge read on him yet. After a re-read, most of his posts just really seem like responses to other posters, and they don't really seem to lead me to any conclusion.

Dr. Blackstrike: Honestly, I'm still not a fan of his early play. The discussion on it may be over, but I'm still have some doubt in the "honest mistake" conclusion. Lurked once most pressure went away, -admitted- to that lurking and explained it as playstyle and "not knowing what to say". Would REALLY like some more analysis about the other players from you, seeing as we really don't have any at the current time. We can't even use your vote to judge your opinion really, as it hasn't changed since you basically OMGUS'd me very early on. (pages 2-4ish) Still have my eye on him.

Vollkan: Seems to be one of the leaders of most conversation, and I'll agree with White that most people don't really oppose his thoughts very much. Hasn't exactly been under a shitload of pressure, so there really isn't any way (for me) to determine scummyness.

Acfan: Do I really need to say anything? No. I need to write a song about lurkers to post in games with them, for sure.

Omanscum <3: Oi, my first game was with Mr. Oman, and his play here doesn't really fit with that of N417. This may mean something, it may not. As for now, I'm leaning towards not, at least until I see some posts now that I are back up to speed in the game. Definitely seems to be pushing discussion, very agreeing. Pressuring up on MoS. Could go either way with him, really.

MastermindOfSin: Somewhat defends me early on, gets pressure from Oman about it. For the most part, all I really see from him is him defending himself from attacks from others. Isn't really helping town ALL that much, but definitely is helping in some form. A simple player-thought post would be cool with me.

My conclusion:

I don't like the way tyhess has been playing so far. Yes, he may be a newb, but that alone doesn't justify the constant bandwagon jumping-on-ing. He has been asked to go back and try to justify these, and even post some thoughts about more of the game (potential scumz!) and I believe he has come up short with both. His latest post (to me) is yet another prime example of this. Therefore, Vote: Tyhess.

Ends up pushing at Tyhess, meh I'm not really sure what to make of that list it doesn't seem particularly aggressive but I guess early days, at least there's content their.

* Dissapears again for a while, jokes around regarding the mod extending the deadline. No real scum hunting going down (note - I don't actually think that's all that much of a scum-tell against Flame, metagame reason).
* Flips a bit at Oman and Volkan ditto CKD circa posts Sept 26.
* Posts analysis - starts on White (dead town) and Tyhess. Mainly based on both attacking MoS - hence a defence for MoS.
Both end up town of his suspect list . . I'm finding it pretty rational to be honest, puts some decent pressure on Tyhess/White, yes White was town but I can see townies doing it.
Flameaxe wrote:Yes, and I went after the two people I believe to be scum. What's the matter White? Don't like a little pressure on yourself for once?

* Next few posts I need to read back in order.
* Very little aside from White and Tyhess, no comment on 75% of the players
* Continues to babble on that he's not a nice person
* Posts another short scumlist - doesn't even include me (sad)

Flameaxe wrote:Tyhess, Troj, White, Kageng, CKD, MoS, Pwayne, Ouman, Tar, Vollkan. In order.

Tyhess: Constant bandwagon hopping and MoS attacking; not a whole lot of posting either.
Troj: Doesn't have his own opinion on people; easily pressured into voting (and unvoting) recently.
White: See my post a few pages ago (27).
Kageng: Replaced AC (lurked in plain sight early on, vanished later on), still waiting for the rest of that analysis...before the deadline would be just peachy.
CKD: Under the radar most of today, in my opinion. Hasn't really come under any pressure yet.
MoS: His "trap" did make him look scummy, but I'm finding myself believing that "it's a trap!" (Admiral Ackbar!)
Pwayne: Seemed fairly townie early on, not sure what to make of his recent absence.
Ouman: Overall seems fairly townie to me.
Tar: Haven't heard anything from him yet, lynching him before we do would be just plain dumb.
Vollkan: Same deal as Ouman.
Thoughts on that - first time Trojan's been mentioned in Flame's posts - possible scum pair.

* Comments on the Tar lynch. Nothing earth shattering. Still no real forceful attacks at anyone, major curiousity, yeah he's dug at White and Tyhess but that's pretty soft.
* No real content around the deadline, goes on a long lurk, comments that other games were more important, hmm
* Not a great deal today, seems a little peturbed by Tar's vote. I didn't find it overly scummy, unexplained votes are good for reactions, what-not etc. Wants some action yet hasn't really promoted any himself.

Thoughts Overall - Considering we're on page 49 I'm pretty unimpressed but I'm not overly convinced it indicates scum. Flame has certainly not expressed much suspicion of people, attacked people etc, hell I think he's mentioned me probably once in the whole game. The other thing is if he's town I'd expect people to be all over him like a rash, infact I'd expect people to be all over like him a rash whatever his alignment. He needs to start playing personally. However I'm pretty unconvinced if he's actually scum being useless or town being useless.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1211 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:58 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm probably being a bit blinkered towards Flame due to a recent experience elsewhere.

I'll be moving on my analysis during tonight with some luck. Work pending.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1212 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:01 am

Post by theopor_COD »

EBWOP - 1210 Good post. Something to look at when I get to Trojan.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1216 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Trojan Horse

* Votes Blackstrike
* No shit
Trojan wrote:To weigh in on what has been discussed; obviously, our top priority is lynching either culties or mafia.
Also I get an early vibe of following, CKD prods MoS, Trojan then posts
Trojan wrote:Hmm... lemme go see if MoS is posting elsewhere.

Trojan wrote:Okay, MoS posted a bunch of times (in other games) yesterday evening. So he's definitely around.

* Removes vote from Blackstrike. Note to self to see if there's any inconsistency in his thoughts on claims
Trojan wrote:I had a thought: how on earth are we going to handle claims at the start of the game? Once we've reached a consensus on who is scummy, should we demand a claim from that person? If we do, and that person says "townie", we're in a bit of a pickle. It may well be best to lynch them; they may be lying, and even if they're not, it'll deny the cult a possible recruit.
* Excuse for not finding scum, plus early defence of Flame.
Trojan wrote:I am now realizing what I always realize when I play in the scumchat room; my scumdar is broken. I don't know about this bandwagon on Flameaxe; to me, he hasn't acted any scummier than anyone else. Then again, I don't know who else to go after.
* Moves his eye onto Tyhess, for acting weird. Seems afraid to attack him mind, infact I can't make any sense of the below aside from thinking it's scummy.
Trojan wrote:My eye right now is on tyhess. I agree with pwayne, he has been acting "weird". Thing is, he just joined the forums, and he's been acting like the typical newbie so far. So is he just a newbie town, or a newbie scum? RRR... if he'd been here for a few weeks already, I'd probably be voting for him now. Not sure I can attack him for newbness though.
* Next post votes Tyhess, almost seems joking. Wants to see how he reacts.
* Very next post he makes he unvotes, quotes he still looks newbish but not scummy. Wish he'd make his mind up, ever so wishy-washy. Note another link with Flame in 9.
* Post 11 - his gut tells him Tyhess is scummy yet again and he votes him.
* Calls me slighty scummy, doesn't at least jump on the wagon.
* Posts his scumdar, I'm going to quote all of these because I think they will probably be important
Trojan wrote:Mastermind of Sin: So far, seems to have been playing exactly as per form, except for the fact that he didn't jump in until some time had passed. Unusual for a veteran like him, but perhaps he just forgot about this game.

Oman: Okay, I finally took a closer look at the "duel" between MoS and Oman a few pages back. So, Oman was suspicious of flameaxe and theo, while MoS was not so

suspicious of them, and that set Oman off. Or something like that. (I'm a bit more confused about it now than I was before I read it.) That "duel" didn't make either

of them seem more or less scummy to me.

ac1983fan: Hard to pick up on scumtells when there are so few posts to analyze. Perhaps a "come on now, talk" vote is in order. I'll think about it.

vollkan: Seems to be the most reasonable player so far. I really hope he's not scum.

Dr. Blackstrike: Dare I say it, his game has been the most similar to mine so far, outside of that faulty strategy comment at the start. An occasional post to say

that he hasn't picked up on much yet, but that he's still looking. Guess I'd be the uber-hypocrite if I attacked him for that.

curiouskarmadog: Middle of the road. Haven't picked up on anything unusual yet.

pwayne66: Was one of those that helped disarm the early bandwagon on Dr. Blackstrike, and rightfully so. Then again, if the Doctor does turn up scum, this will be a

mark on pwayne. Just something to file in the memory banks for later.

If I was really cruel, I'd pull out an LAL vote for pwayne, since he said he wouldn't post all weekend, then proceeded to post.

tyhess: Still the newb, and still my vote, though I give him a slightly lower scumdar rating now than I did before. I'm open to alternatives.

Flameaxe: Was subject to an early bandwagon. I didn't quite buy the reasons for it at the time, and I still don't. Oy vey... I'm starting to realize that I've put

most people into the "possibly scummy, but no hard evidence, I dunno" category, including Flameaxe. I gotta kick this scumdar again.

White (r. Rump-Wat): Man. He's posting way differently as White than he did as Rump-Wat. Maybe he got recruited during the day?

Seriously though, White has a much better scumdar than I do if MoS turns out to be scum. I really don't want to jump on that bandwagon, considering MoS seems to be

playing as usual. But I can't fault White for applying a little pressure.

(By the way, White, I'm only a newb when in comes to forum games. I've been "making my lettuce" in chatroom games.)

theopor_COD: An early lurker, but a solid contributer since.

So, who's at the top of my list? Tyhess, barely. I guess acfan would be up there as well, simply because he's said so little... but if he starts talking, he'll

probably move down my list. And after that... RRR. I don't know! I've gotta find some other candidate. I'll keep looking things over.
It is very wishy-washy, no real major suspicions, no real concerns. It's actually pathetic.

* I call him out on his nice-nicey analysis, responds he will look harder, yeh scum usually ought to try a bit harder.
* Post 16, expresses suspicion of MoS says he did some research and MoS goes higher in his suspicions, there's actually no reason in the post why though. Seems more a playstyle issue. Comments that MoS is playing conservatively.
* Prods AC slightly, I can see scum jumping on AC a bit more knowing know that he wasn't mafia, so I guess a point in his favour. The last line of 18 still makes me laugh
Trojan wrote:I eagerly await theo's next post, as he completes his breakdown of all the players. Hope he doesn't think I'm too scummy.

* Mos votes him for the above quote, his main defence was that they're should have been a smiley, Trojan votes MoS.
* Seems a little bit concerned aswell following the MoS vote
Trojan wrote:Finally, what's this about -1? I never saw more than 5 votes on MoS at any one time. Did I miscount?
Do I believe that? Or was it a sly attempt by scum to board a wagon nearing the lynch number.

* How would all three know each other was scum? There's only two players who know anyone else to be scum.

Trojan wrote:Incidentally; this game seems to have temporarily devolved into MoS versus pwayne and White, with everyone else (including myself) taking a back seat. If one of those three is scum, I wouldn't mind this so much. But it's bad news if all three bad guys are just sitting back and watching the town rip itself to shreds.

* Another little scumdar list

Trojan wrote:Mastermind of Sin: As I said before, took a while before honing in on a suspect. A bit longer than I thought he would take.

Oman: Pushing me into making this post.

ac1983fan: Nothing beyond his total absence. I'll have to wait until he is replaced.

vollkan: Seems to have more interest in the game than anyone else. Maybe he's so interested because he's scum? (Weak, I know.)

Dr. Blackstrike: There was his strategy suggestion at the start, of course. But now there's something bigger: somehow, he keeps finding time to make posts, but not to

make posts with any content to them. Doing just barely enough to avoid modkills and suspicion, perhaps?

curiouskarmadog: Can't find anything yet.

pwayne66: Defused the early bandwagon on Dr. Blackstrike. Could be townie behavior; could be he just didn't think the Doc was scummy. Or it could be he was defending

a scummate.

tyhess: The bandwagon hopping is the most suspicious thing.

Flameaxe: Not posting since Monday, despite early contributions.

White: Being willing to replace into a silly game like this. Seriously though, nothing looks fishy at all.

theopor_COD: The unwarranted attack on pwayne early on, back when pwayne was defusing the early bandwagon on Dr. Blackstrike. Does that contradict what I said about

pwayne? I guess it does.

And finally, can't let myself off the hook:

Trojan Horse: Being swayed easily by other people's arguments. Are they really changing my mind, or am I scum trying to avoid suspicion?
Again it seems very apologetic, I don't even know why he posted it. Reading the list personally I think he finds himself the scummiest wtf. There's just no aggressive scum hunting going down at all so far.

* Asks how the replacement situ is getting on.
* Still has nothing worth noting, spells it out even, looks to possibly push something towards CKD.

Trojan wrote:Perhaps I should have said "An attempt at more meaningful thoughts" to come tonight. Cause I looked over the posts since I made my last major post, looking for more things to go on... and I didn't find much.
* Responds to one of my posts. It's probably worth quoting the exchange.
Theo wrote:Trojan Horse is another guy who's slowly pricking my senses, reading his posts a lot of them seem to be fence sitting, he'll vote someone and then unvote. No real hardcore feelings almost as if he's in the know and is happy to play along with whatever's going down.
Trojan wrote:This comment is okay. The reason why you haven't seen any hardcore feelings from me yet is because... well... I sadly don't have any yet. You can take a good look at my posts where I listed my thoughts on each player; if it looks like I'm grasping at straws, it's because I am.
Frankly after however many pages we're at, this isn't good enough, a townie should have some freaking suspicions even if they're wrong.

Notice he shoots me down for continuing to go after AC, now its possible AC is cult if Trojan is mafia, but either way it's a defence for a scummy player who isn't here and frankly anyone defending a scummy player, is chance has scummy aswell. Town can defend scummy town but from experience mafia do it more often to look good, yes they attack scummy town aswell but it works both ways.

* Another scum sucker of a post
Trojan wrote:I'll have to vote for MoS or tyhess based on weak evidence. Give me something better to go on, if you have

it.
Asks for someone to vote for!!
And lo and behold changes his opinion slightly on ac, complete turnaround from post 30
Trojan wrote:Oh, and theo... lemme go see what acfan said before he got replaced. I'll go see what you're talking about.

Interesting that I post the case against AC, he raises his suspicion a notch
Trojan wrote:Okay. I'll raise acfan/Kakeng's scummy level a notch. But just a notch.

* Comments that he won't be worried about AC's dissapearance if Kakeng performs.
* Votes Tyhess, first time he's mentioned him for a while, note - comes after MoS asks him to commit to a vote. The last line strikes me as well another weird jokey scumtell
Trojan wrote:Alright then MoS, I'll commit. Not happy about it, but I'll commit.

Vote tyhess

Never was happy with all of his bandwagon hopping at the start of the game. Could just be newbishness, but it could also be an opportunistic scum, hiding behind the

fact that he's a newb.

Sure hope I got it right.
You guys guessed where my vote's going yet?

Moving on lol

* Gets called out for his pressured vote on Tyhess, the below yet again strikes me as something scum would say
Trojan wrote:I'm getting a bit tired of having to waffle because I don't feel too strongly about anyone as of yet.
he then unvotes Tyhess.

* Defends Flame in 37.
* Joking is a scumtell you know.
* Post 40 - comments he has 4 suspects. Tyhess for being newb like. MoS for his early play. CKD for well "flying under the radar" - note CKD was scum but not mafia, so they would assume he's town. White is on the list for promoting activity as far as I can tell and was also town. No Flameaxe incidentally and no Kakeng dead town = which is I guess a plus point, however this strikes me as knowking Kakeng would come up town/cult (not mafia anyways)
Trojan wrote:Yeah, forgot about acfan/Kakeng there. It was an awfully small notch. Put him on at the same level as White: I expect that I'll be satisfied with Kakeng's behavior, and that will be that.

* Does some metagaming on AC/Kakeng and AC did similar in another game, feels happier about Kak again defends the non scum.
* Calls Tar out for his lurking.
* Willing to vote for him if he doesn't appear.
* Next few posts seem pretty low-key, not much going on, definately no scumhunting.
* Oh look another scum looking post, how many is that - reasons follows someone CKD, wants to lynch a lurker.
Trojan wrote:You just had to give me another thing to think about, CKD. Tar definitely hasn't been a very helpful replacement yet. (Hmm. Perhaps Kakeng deserves a look for the same reason.) Do we want to do a lurker-lynch? I'm tempted.

* Few more contentless posts.
* Actually wants to force pressure on the lurker circa posts 62 - 66.
* Comments that we have no choice but to lynch Tar in 68. Votes Kakeng. Defends Pwayne heavily in 70.
* 71 doesn't believe the RB claim, interesting this regards Flame
Trojan wrote:The current bandwagon is Flameaxe now? Never saw anything all that scummy from him. Like Tar, I better look over Flameaxe's posts. (Again, there's a good chance I'll join in simply because lynch is better than no lynch.)

And another interesting link to Flame nearing deadline, either way I don't see a Trojan/Tyhess scum team.
Trojan wrote:Another newbish comment from tyhess. More grounds for lynching? Perhaps. I'd certainly prefer to lynch tyhess than Flameaxe.

Unvote, Vote tyhess

Note: I'm prepared to switch to Flameaxe at the last minute, if that's what it takes to avoid a no lynch. Better to lynch someone of average scumminess than to lynch

no one.

* Switches to Kakeng near deadline.
* Not a great deal yet today
* I probably ought to look more carefully at 79 & 80 because they are possibly inconsistencies to his earlier thoughts.
* Tar's not the lynch today, my I thought you thought it possible he was yesterday.
* Doesn't want to join the Oman wagon, it strikes me as defend a townie day again, first Tar then Oman. I'd say plus points for Tar and Oman.
* Slight defence of Oman, this could be distancing, an FOS is hardly freaking pressure.
Trojan wrote:In other news, I perused Oman's earlier posts, looking for anything that might set my scumdar off. And I barely got a "bloop" on the scumdar. Of the three current bandwagons, my preference would be for a Flameaxe vote, due to his unhelpfulness at the end of day 1. But since jumping on any of these bandwagons would bring that person's vote count to 3 (oh no! 3rd on the bandwagon! must be scum! lynch lynch!), I'll content myself with a FoS: Flameaxe for now.

My that took a while, chances are all I'll have time for tonight - final thoughts.

This guy just strikes me as scum, in every way. I've still got the other five players to analyse but if anyone comes out scummy than trojan then I'll be damned.

Vote Trojan Horse
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1225 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:35 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Mod Edit
Official Vote Count #48

Oman[2](Mastermind of Sin, Tarhalindur)
Flameaxe[2](pwayne66, vollkan)
Trojan Horse[2](theopor_COD, Oman)
Tarhalindur[1](tyhess)

Not Voting[2](Trojan Horse, Flameaxe)

Two main things I want to see asap.

Flameaxe respond to Pwayne's questions in 1213.

Trojan to post some sort of argument in his defence.

I'll look at Oman, MoS, Pwayne, Volkan, Tar hopefully tonight/tomorrow, it may that I won't be able to due to a hectic night of meetings at work but I'm going to get them done at some stage.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1232 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:52 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Guys I have a few issues accessing the site, hence posting will be sporadic. Sorry.

My re-reads will continue as I've copied everyone into notepad, may take longer than I anticipated mind. Still waiting for Trojan. Flameaxe quit being useless yeah? Who do you think is scum?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1237 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:12 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

You'd certainly cleared a few things up.

Unvote, Vote Flameaxe
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1248 (isolation #84) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:52 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Flameaxe you got my vote because you've yet to answer 1232. Any chance you could at least try and be useful.

Mod - any chance you could prod Tar.
Mod Edit: Done

Trojan after all that defending perhaps you could share with us thoughts on who you think is scum aswell?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1251 (isolation #85) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:03 am

Post by theopor_COD »

May aswell prod Pwayne aswell.
Mod Edit: Done.

Seperately back to Flame do you remember this quote?
Flame wrote:I'm not really a fan of him evading questions and such. Like I sort of said (indirectly if anything) it's not helping the town at all.
Kinda reminds you of someone eh.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1286 (isolation #86) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:26 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Ok guys just letting you know, I'm having real problems accessing the site and thus finding the time to play. I'm not asking for replacement in my longer drawn out games but don't expect a high frequency of posts because I just haven't the time I had a week or so ago.

This game is one of three/four which is top priority when I can get online. I'm okay with a massclaim at this point.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1289 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:06 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Yeah I really ought to read then post. I will try and complete my analysis of everyone as soon as possible.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”