spurgistan
Goon
spurgistan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:07 am

Post by spurgistan »

Vote: Coolbot
. He's a robot, he holds alleigance to no man, never mind the town...
spurgistan
spurgistan
Goon
spurgistan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by spurgistan »

Dudes, we have a month to lynch. No need to bandwagon the first RL day :wink:
spurgistan
spurgistan
Goon
spurgistan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:48 pm

Post by spurgistan »

I usually see voting No Lynch D1 as a newbie move as compared to a scum move, as scum know they're probably getting lynched for it if they push for it too hard. However, I fully support putting votes on them by way of a) getting them to take the No Lynch off and start trying to actually kill people and b) reminding them what silly newbies they are. I won't vote Johopo because he might actually be close to lynch, but I'll
Unvote: Vote DGMavn
because he's basically asking us to in the above post. Literally. Silly newbies.
spurgistan
spurgistan
Goon
spurgistan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:02 am

Post by spurgistan »

How did explaining why people lynch D1 no-lynchers are bad for town contribute nothing? I was going to take this vote off since I didn't realize you had taken the no-lynch off, but that rather flagrant OMGUS vote means I'm keeping it on.
spurgistan
spurgistan
Goon
spurgistan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:29 am

Post by spurgistan »

Going away for Columbus Day weekend. Sure to be full of beach, beautiful women, possible Indian protests over "Genocide Day", and hopefully no MafiaScum. Thoughts:
Jopoho
: A word of advice, freaking out and voting yourself is
not
an effective defense. Assuming you aren't a jester, I'd assume you think of a better one.
DGMavn
:
DGMavn: post 35 wrote:Also to note: why is his NoLynch vote getting so much attention, whereas mine was never mentioned?

These are not accusatory questions - rather, I'm simply trying to look into other people's logic. So don't accuse me of hypocrisy. (Not that you guys would just yet.)
This sounds like you were wondering why nobody voted you, so I did. Possible youthful indiscretion, but I still think it was almost sort of funny, as well as definitely being within the random voting stage.

Coolbot
: I understand that newbie scum would be more inclined to vote No Lynch than experienced scum, but is the difference greater than the increased attractiveness of the no-lynch vote to newbie town over experienced town? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, but it's all I got.
spurgistan
spurgistan
Goon
spurgistan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:42 am

Post by spurgistan »

Agreed, but you and I are not Johopo - he may have reasons for claiming in that startingly circumlutionary manner that fit his particular game-style (such as it exists after 1 week of playing the game) Johopo is still obviously the target right now, as nurse is a very strange and unbalancing role for a mini, but lets not let an erratic gamestyle = scum.
spurgistan
spurgistan
Goon
spurgistan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:59 am

Post by spurgistan »

Indeed, the fact that a) there may not be a doctor b) we have to wait for him/her to be killed to confirm Johopo would make this a rather easy to role to claim under duress, if you were either a)vanilla who didn't want to die, as Johopo was rather clearly going to soon or b) scum who also did not want to die. Overall, I'm finding it hard to believe the claim, simply because of the ease with which one could make it.
FOS: Johopo
spurgistan
spurgistan
Goon
spurgistan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:13 am

Post by spurgistan »

death_omen wrote:@ Jopoho
directly:
If you cant handle votes against you or being lynched for any reason at all I think you should put a full stop on your stay here at mafiascum, no one likes a sore 12 year old.. Your posts are kind of annoying and really immature.

I believe your not scum no one could expect to come up with a role like that and go with it anyways Adel does seem like the mod that would come up with unusual roles like this. Getting you to role claim was a bad idea from the start as the mafia now know what exactly you are and will probably dispose of you when desired.. So we will probably be a town power role down.
Could we count on the scum to care enough about the back-up doc (and a proven jittery one, at that) to kill him? I would think the scum could pick a better role to NK.
spurgistan
spurgistan
Goon
spurgistan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:53 am

Post by spurgistan »

Guess I'll check in too. I'm still a bit peeved at DGMavn about how he overreacted to that vote I put on him, but I'm willing to let it slide.
Unvote
And while Johopo is confusing the hell out of me, and deserving of a vote, I feel Coolbot might be pressing a bit too hard on the newbie. I played horrifically as a newbie, doing much worse things than vote no-lynch (and why am I the only one who thought DGMavn was wrong to do it too?) and feel that Coolbot might have done so, too, a long, long time ago.
FOS: Coolbot
spurgistan
spurgistan
Goon
spurgistan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:50 am

Post by spurgistan »

I thought the part about "burying info" might have had to do with the nurse being existence of the doc, but I'm not sure how that would be "burying" seeing as how we'd know about his role assuming there's no mafia janitor. I still see his actions as more newb than newb-scum, although it definitely has hints of the latter. I guess we'll see how (if?) the replacement acts to reinforce or change that perception.
spurgistan
spurgistan
Goon
spurgistan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:26 am

Post by spurgistan »

Sweet, only one left. Of course, the Jopoho replacement is the big one, as I'm not sure Izak posted anything of substance that Frosty needs to explain, but it's good to have more active players. If only the rest of us were posting a bit more, the V/LA crowd might be a bit more conspicuous. Regardless, hey Hjalti and Frosty.
spurgistan
spurgistan
Goon
spurgistan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by spurgistan »

I'd read fast, you've got five votes on you and a town who's rather baffled by the actions of your predecessor. But thanks for replacing!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”