ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:05 am

Post by ChronX »

Thanks pickem.

I am replacing fixation. Not much to read, but much to do at work, and the wife and I are goin' drinkin' tonight. Should be able to get in a read and comment by dinnertime Saturday.
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:37 am

Post by ChronX »

OK, I've read to this point, it seems no one is taking anything too seriously. Scotmany is playing a weird fun angle, but I think thats all it is. Nothing else seems to have happened, its impossible to tell if any of these wagons are anyone trying to push anything. Originality's reaction to Oman's trick seemed a little too contained. I think I'll be keeping my eye on him.

For now I am going to cast a random vote since we seem to still be in that stage.

vote JDodge
because I am a Chevy guy
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:59 am

Post by ChronX »

My random vote on scotmany's "target" turned out to have some non-random consequences, and I think the town can benefit from a little pressure on scotmany. A new wagon can maybe give us a read on the earlier ones, and scot does need to drop the schtick and we can all get playing.

unvote
VOTE scotmany12
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:22 am

Post by ChronX »

I'm not worried about what you were doing. But I do agree its time, 6 pages into the game, to start hunting for real scum.

Turning a couple of votes into a forming wagon by adding mine forces you to take things a little more seriously, and we can gauge your reaction. Other things come out of early wagons too, no?

I have no reason to think that the JDodge thing is anything else; I assume there is some metagame/friendly rivalry reason for it or something. But you are in no real danger from my vote (L-4) so I'll leave it for now.
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by ChronX »

Oman wrote:
unvote vote Chronx
That jump on scot was really strange.
Your parrot of Karen and vote was so different from my vote, how?

unvote
Vote Oman

Now HIS vote on me, THAT looks opportunistic, since he has voted 6 different people in a six page game, including hopping on the Karen wagon and turning Karen's vote on scot INTO a wagon, and now trying to "yeah what he said" vote on me as well.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by ChronX »

Add BWOP

"six" not an exaggeration: he has voted poppinpuffin, Karen, alsleet, originality (and the day kill stunt on orig), scotmany, and now me.

THIS behavior looks truly scummy to me.
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:52 am

Post by ChronX »

Oman wrote:and I sure as hell don't want to no-lynch,
Thank you for helping with the case against you.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:01 am

Post by ChronX »

All your votes seem very bloodthirsty to me. And pushing to not extend the deadline on Day 1 when we need to gather the most information also seems scummy to me. We don't have a better suspect, since the only "real" suspect you came up with is me, and I did the same thing as you...cast a vote to stimulate discussion on/with Scotmany. The problem is, you keep doing it. I wouldn't have called attention to your vote on Scot by itself, because putting some pressure on someone who is clowning around this far into the game is appropriate. But in the context of the rest of your play, it seems suspect.
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:23 am

Post by ChronX »

Oman, based on your logic you need to now hop onto jDodge with your vote. He cast a third vote on me, for no stated reason.

**disclaimer** I do not condemn jDodge for his vote, although it may prove interesting if more comes of a wagon on me, since jDodge and Oman were early Karenwagoners together. Just this sort of pattern study is what makes early wagons useful, and why I made a small one on scot.
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:43 am

Post by ChronX »

Could you please restate your case on me and compare how it is more convincing than if you had made it on, say, jDodge? Or do you know something about jDodge that would make you not want to vote for him (like, you are mafia together)?
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:13 am

Post by ChronX »

@Karen: your only significant act in this game was the case you made on scotmany12, which led to this slapfight between Oman and I. Do you still find Scot scummy enough for a vote? Was your comment when Originality went afk meant to be an attack, or were you fluffing on page six like you soon attacked Scot for?

Unlike Oman, I don't latch on.

unvote
FoS Karen
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by ChronX »

scotmany12 wrote:Guys, No lynch is bad day 1. I am also against extending the deadline on day 1 as well. I would view that as a waste.
Maybe this is new/replacement player perspective, and maybe its overly argumentative, but if this is the case, why did you all spend 6 pages dicking around with no activity whatsoever? Especially you, Scot?

And why do I come in and shake things around a little, and get attacked for it by the player who is the one who first brings up the deadline?
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by ChronX »

Oman wrote:JD is my overlord.
Oman wrote:We have 5 days to catch a slip, interrogate, and hammer
QFT
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:53 am

Post by ChronX »

We have several players we haven't heard much from, either by post count or content.

Including: AlSleet, K-Scope, Poppinpuffin.

And distad if you leave off his drunken ramblings hasn't been heard from in a while either.

AlSleet hasn't posted anywhere since 19th.
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:58 pm

Post by ChronX »

I shouldn't have gotten distracted with the Oman business. There is a weird triangle of connection between JDodge, Oman and Scotmany but Scotmany gives me the gut feeling that he is scum in that mix. His admitted tunnelvision on a JDodge lynch doesn't seem like a really protown explanation when you think about it.

I am not currently voting, although the mod vote count has not voted 0, there are only 11 votes tallied. but to be safe,
unvote
VOTE Scotmany12
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:23 am

Post by ChronX »

Oman wrote:
Unvote Vote ChronX

I'm going to be Hungover tomorrow. I might post.
This is odd. Is Oman protecting Sammich by unvoting him, thus subtly condemning Orig? The operative principle here would be he has distanced himself from Sammich by voting him, but now moves away from actually getting him lynched (Sammich, tied with Orig, but got there first, would have been the lynch).

Or is he voting me because I have returned my vote to Scot? Note that Oman has voted me both times I have voted at Scot, and unvoted me when I unvoted.

FoS again at Oman

but I am going to leave my vote on Scot.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:03 am

Post by ChronX »

*shrug* Twist however you want. I didn't "suggest" an extension, I said that absolutely ruling out needing the deadline extension this day seemed scummy to me. NOTHING happened in this game for pages and pages and had reached a point where the deadline was in sight and nothing had still happened. If the deadline stimulated people to start taking things seriously, and there was serious conversation taking place, why is extending the deadline on day 1 any worse than any other day? To me, if information is being obtained and a deadline extension seems fruitful, it would be scummy to try to squash the conversation and not extend. You and Oman therefor exemplify scummy thinking to me. I could be looking at this wrong. I've never played a game with only one deadline to be granted. Most mods allow deadline extensions any time there is conversation still to be useful. Conversation is always good for town.

And once again, I will point out that Scot, JDodge and Oman have some strange connection going on. If its something to do with that link that Karen posted, that is disappointing, as it seems most people on this site do a good job of not forming pregame alliances or longterm grudges and play each game individually.
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:06 am

Post by ChronX »

Added BWOP:

And to quote your pal/partner/whatever he is Oman:
Firstly, if you want to OMGUS me just say so.
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:17 am

Post by ChronX »

Try reading. I said in my post that I am aware that we get one deadline extension only, that it is a new rule to me, and that I don't see how saving it for later NECESSARILY is of benefit, if there is conversation happening that is beneficial to the town.

I am certainly not pushing for a deadline extension, thats a distortion. There really isn't any conversation happening that is beneficial to the town. You and Oman are collaborating on deflecting attention from your behavior with your tunnelvision on JDodge. Other than that, the game is pretty dead. But I HAVE seen a game recently where there was a last minute claim on day 1 when a guy was about to be lynched; in that game, the extension on day 1 was very useful. What if something like that happened here? Would you rather see a claimed innocent get lynched to save that extension for later?
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:19 am

Post by ChronX »

ps, What is "stipulation"?
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:24 am

Post by ChronX »

As to your alliance, you clearly have one with the 2 mods from this game in the ongoing Big Brother game. Oman and JDodge are clearly displayed on the wiki link Karen posted as having a club or alliance or whatever with...the 2 mods from this game. Have they just forgotten to put your name on the wiki list so far, Scot?

I think the whole setup of this game is probably....a setup.
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by ChronX »

Mods

Please replace me in this game. I stand by my expressed beliefs that there is something fishy and extracurricular going on and this personal attack by Oman is unacceptable. There's no point in playing a game with this kind of person.
Effectively done with MS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”