Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: Nosferatu
Still RVS!
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Performer »

WOW hahha. Dwlee getting wagoned to L-2 in a matter of 48 hours, at start of d1.

On one hand , I want to add my vote but I sincerely need to catch up on what I missed, and I don't want to risk putting him at L-1 and suddenly someone else hammers him.

Spoiler: initiating playstyle imitations of...
No one else! Just being myself this game.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 168, BNL wrote:
Apologies for the delay.

BlueBloodedToffee has been killed. He was a
Town Mason

:cry:
sigh...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Performer »

In post 195, TheCow wrote:lamist isn't even a word wtf

Iirc, it means "look at me I'm so town." Zulf you remember that term being used in the game versus JarJar, AngryPidgeon, and Skybird? Lol!
In post 201, Heat wrote:VOTE: performer

Comments on speed of dwlee wagon and thats literally everything they've done

I like this vote , it looks Townie to me.
I do need to pick it up in this game. I'm on pg 9, catching up. D1 went shockingly fast. Admittedly, the fastest lynch I've ever seen in any d1. Looking back, if it went slower so I had a chance to catch up, I'd vote Dwlee too for that peculiar Gladiator fiasco.
------
I've got a couple questions I hope folks can answer by tomorrow at latest. I'll reveal why I'm asking these after I get some answers:
Is anyone an alt here? Also, is this game anyone's 2nd or 3rd game?

If neither applies to you, no need to answer. Also, if it looks like you're lying, I will question you individually.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Performer »

K, had a fairly terrible day so far with the kitchen sink garbage disposal replacement, then there were 2 complications from replacing the 14-year old model.
Anyway, I'm here for the time being.

In post 209, Alchemist21 wrote:Cow is definitely Town at this point.

I have a feeling Heat and Zulfy are Town.

Nosferatu has yet to take a stance on anything in the game, so I have a scumread there.

Funny you say that, as I'm scumreading Cow.
-----
Performer's output has been bad. The RVS defense for someone who came up scum and the attempt to get momentum back on Nosferatu was poor. It reads as an attempt to save a scummate.

@Madonna I'm confused why you think I'm defending someone when it was RVS. My RVS was on Nosferatu. The other part where you said I defended someone who's scum, what on earth? I didn't know if Nos was scum or town at that point in d1. And since it was RVS, how are you accusing me of trying to get momentum back on the Nosferatu wagon? I barely had any time to post, considering the shockingly fast movement on d1, much less attempt a "save" of a "scum buddy."
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 225, Nosferatu wrote:main argument on zulfy is his horrible vca that wasn't necessary. Looks like he's tryna look like he's scumhunting but not really. Only chumba had a weird reason iirc.

Nos, you remember when I said a highly similar thought process as Zulfy, when I was VT in our game - the one where you were were night killed on n1, in chamber's game? You see how Zulfy is coming from a town mindset then?
-----
@Madonna that wasn't me being outright reluctant in . As I stated, I wasn't following this game closely enough, and I was shocked at the speed of the game on d1. Those who know me well, know I'm highly protective of PRs and since I keeping up with this game, adding my vote onto someone I've not been following, would've been dumb of me.

D1 sequence of events: I posted RVS vote on Nos , Dwlee wagon gained momentum; I come back with a brief post later, though I haven't been keeping up with this thread - which meant I wouldn't want to place a vote on someone who may have been a PR.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 234, Heat wrote:
In post 230, Boonskiies wrote:Well, that NK is unfortunate.

VOTE: ABR

got a reason for that vote?

Echoing this. Boon is infamous for his naked votes. I've only played 1 game with him, when he was scum teamed up with Titus.
-----
Double checked everyone's profiles and noticed the rather quick unresponsiveness to my question about alts/2nd/3rd game, so, moving on.
I was theorizing that whoever killed BBT, had enough experience with him to believe he was the biggest town threat out of all of us. There's no way anyone could've caught on that he was a PR, based on his activity. His posts on d1 were as meager as mine.
I was highly doubting anyone newer to the game, would understand that BBT had a history of powerful town play , and therefore I was thinking which experienced players would be more likely to be scum.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Performer »

@Chumba I'm glad you asked...for both questions!
Spoiler: off topic
Do you have a Badger 5 InSinkErator garbage disposer? The replacement was quite involved, including certain tools (wrenches, wrenchettes, nuts, bolts. I went to Home Depot to buy a replacement, costing me $110. Not very fun.

TheCow – his analysis of Dwlee’s fake claim and his criticism of Zulf’s scumread on Chumba, seemed to be IIoA.

Later in though, his analysis and attempt to influence us to rally onto a Dwlee lynch, looked high town.
My big suspicions of him are these: at that point, he was still voting Chumba but not Dwlee.
He later did an unnecessary Doublevoter PR claim in on d1. Those in the game who’ve played with me, know I’m very protective of PRs. So for him to do what he did in , it doesn’t ride well with me in the slightest.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 262, Zulfy wrote:
In post 258, Performer wrote:Nos, you remember when I said a highly similar thought process as Zulfy, when I was VT in our game - the one where you were were night killed on n1, in chamber's game? You see how Zulfy is coming from a town mindset then?

You said that? :oops:
Madonna what happened to the buddying?

Zulfy good to see you 're here on Sunday ! Hehe.
I didn't say exactly what you said, as that would be very creepy. But I did say on d2, that I thought it was highly likely there was scum off the wagon instead of on it.
In that game, it turned out Espeonage initiated the Firebringer wagon, as an elaborate bussing attempt. Fortunately we had powerful VT and PR play, so town was victorious in that one.
It's an interesting read - Nos and I were in that game:
forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64255

Zulfy I also remember your PR play after my death because I was scumreading someone who FAKECLAIMED, in MarioManiac's game. Good times.

Zulfy – his interactions on pg 3 regarding Dwlee’s Gladiator claim, made me firmly move him to townread. He seemed legitimately confused and trying to figure things out.

However, later, in pg 4, he scumread Chumba’s question in . I don’t see where he got “scummy” from her 76 post. Then he followed up in the same pg, with voting her.

His looks thoughtful, something I theorized as well, in chamber’s mini normal.

Town leaning him at the moment.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Performer »

At the same time, Boon did a no vote on d1, then he naked-voted Alb on d2 - the one who hammered Dwlee.
Since there's at least one person townreading Cow and he mentioned a townread of Alb (who hammered Dwlee), I'll vote Boon at the moment.

Would definitely like to see more from Boon.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 266, Zulfy wrote:
In post 264, Performer wrote:Zulfy good to see you 're here on Sunday ! Hehe.

Ha u know, no job atm, friends left town

Is your cow read still the same? As I said he was kidding

But...you quoted , and I was speaking of !
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 265, TheCow wrote:
In post 261, Performer wrote:@Chumba I'm glad you asked...for both questions!
Spoiler: off topic
Do you have a Badger 5 InSinkErator garbage disposer? The replacement was quite involved, including certain tools (wrenches, wrenchettes, nuts, bolts. I went to Home Depot to buy a replacement, costing me $110. Not very fun.

TheCow – his analysis of Dwlee’s fake claim and his criticism of Zulf’s scumread on Chumba, seemed to be IIoA.

Later in though, his analysis and attempt to influence us to rally onto a Dwlee lynch, looked high town.
My big suspicions of him are these: at that point, he was still voting Chumba but not Dwlee.
He later did an unnecessary Doublevoter PR claim in on d1. Those in the game who’ve played with me, know I’m very protective of PRs. So for him to do what he did in , it doesn’t ride well with me in the slightest.

You got me. The iron wall of red is impenetrable. I surrender to my communist overlords.

How dare you fake claim. :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: Boonskies
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Performer »

Boon you never placed a vote on d1, said you were unsure in post , about what to do...yet you're an experienced player, at least based on the profile post count. Why... :?:
:shifty:

@Cow I'm sorry but I had to do plenty of catching up :eek:
Plus, as town I'm engaged.
As scum, I'm super mysterious and I'll mess around, even in twilight.
forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63704
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 271, Zulfy wrote:
In post 268, Performer wrote:But...you quoted 161, and I was speaking of 160 !

Right, 161 lets us know he was joking about 160

O_o I...I'm not sure how you got that he was joking about ...

I read it as this:
Dwlee: wtf you want from me I'm awful at this game
Cow: I'm a Dv intent to slam
Cow: Improve your scum game, Dwlee. You're obvious scum here
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 275, TheCow wrote:Are you retracting your scumread...?

On...??..
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 277, TheCow wrote:me

When did I say I retract? Boon is scummier to me than you.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Performer »

If I retract a read, I'd elaborate on it and unvote. I'm not retracting it, this is my way of pressure on Boonskies.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Performer »

@Nos I made it red for better readability. I don't like how you said asking questions won't help you figure out her alignment. How can you find out if she's town or not, then?
-----
I find it odd that Zulf & Madonna made the connection that Cow was joking about from his . I didn't see it that way. I saw it like this:
Cow claimed a PR in 160, I read it as a truthful statement
He survived n1 and BBT died :facepalm:
Why would scum not kill Cow but kill BBT instead? I hypothesized Cow could be scum since he survived after claiming PR
Zulf & Madonna provided the counterargument that Cow was kidding about his claim in 160, based on the following 161

Clearly our understandings were different about Cow.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Performer »

I like that Alb hammered in d1.
But there's something fishy about him .

In the 1 game I played with Alb (who was town) with shos as moderator, The Call of the Wild as VT, me as Town Mailman, Vedith as Town Roleblocker, a Town Vig, Firebringer as 3rd party Survivor - he never mentioned quicklynches. His profile stated he's a fan of it, yes. And he's repeatedly brought up quicklynching in this game but not in the one where he and I were town.

The more he keeps mentioning quick lynching by itself, without supported arguments - the more I find it mysterious, and that isn't sitting well with me.
I'd think quicklynching is typically advantageous to scum because that allows less time for gathering information, in order to seek out people's alignments.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Performer »

In post 310, Madonna wrote:Less points than I imagined, really.

Chumba 2
TheCow 3
UpTooLate 1
?Madonna/Performer? 1
Alchemist21 1
Madonna 1
Performer 1

I do not even know if it is Performer or I that is tied with Chumba for second place out of six.

What is the point of this post?
are you a Zulfy #2?
:]
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Performer »

At the same time, Alb is highly experienced...so maybe he's onto something about UTL?
------
In post 312, Madonna wrote:Nosferatu, you are zero content. The towniest things that protect you are: 1) Dwlee99's wagon on you and 2) Performer's attempt to renew the wagon on you*. Those are not even things you have done. Please scumhunt. Please vote.

*RVS or not, Performer, you apparently can read vote counts since you laughed at Dwlee99's situation, so no excuses please. It is not even damning, just
maybe
incriminating.

This is the 2nd time you brought up my surreal attempt to renew the wagon on Nos. You're reading too much into something that didn't happen. I barely could do anything on d1, as I already said.
In post 313, Nosferatu wrote:I'll post content as soon as I get a scumread on someone; I'm slow to start and we're only 13 pages in.

I can gladly tunnel on someone if you want content that badly though.

In post 314, Nosferatu wrote:also until we get more content for me to look at and then generate content in critique of that, expect nothing more from me than snarky comments, pointless questions, and ambiguous voting choices.

VOTE: Performer

What do you think of the leading wagon on UTL?

Is it just me being paranoid, or is Nos being strange? He's not a slot where information is coming from, he's not a slot that's trying to derive information from others. He even admitted himself that he wants to see others' interactions, as his way of seeing who's town or not. Am I reading too much into this as a possible scum tell for him?
-----
@UTL can you provide us an analysis of the wagon on you? What're your thoughts of it?
-----
Heat, anything changed on your read of me? I'm starting to get annoyed at your playstyle, as it's like Lapsa's - very minimalistic and advantageous for scum.
Same goes for Boonskies, whose ISO is a skeleton.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 320, Madonna wrote:VOTE: Performer

Explain to me how you come to this assessment.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 324, Heat wrote:
In post 321, Performer wrote:Heat, anything changed on your read of me? I'm starting to get annoyed at your playstyle, as it's like Lapsa's - very minimalistic and advantageous for scum.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

And nothing has really changed with my read on you. You've started posting a bit more content, but I don't like how you're waffling on ABR

This is a way applying pressure, unlike certain folks who want others to do all the work. I don't prefer to sit back when I'm town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 325, Madonna wrote:Performer, : You cannot understand a joke, much less an explanation.

I think you're assuming too much or blowing my reply out of proportion.
I said clearly we had different understandings, I didn't say I continued scumreading Cow after both Zulf & you thought he was just joking.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 328, Boonskiies wrote:post tonight

:mad:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 326, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 317, Performer wrote:@Nos I made it red for better readability. I don't like how you said asking questions won't help you figure out her alignment. How can you find out if she's town or not, then?

Why do you ask questions that have already been answered lol

At that point, I was catching up and replied before I read your answer to the question.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 346, TheCow wrote:The performer lynch looks good, but UTL is obvscum and needs to die.

Wow. I need to start including in my profile, that I'm famous for being day 2 mislynch in games.
But seriously , why are you ok with my lynch? Because of a simple misunderstanding of your d1 claiming?

Her strange interaction with Alb & the unwarranted AtE from her posting on pg 14, is making me not like UTL anymore.

Boonskies is still getting on my nerves, as do all lurkers. If he's town, it's a major hurt to us. My vote on him is starting to look useless at the moment.
VOTE: UTL

It's a tell of me existing in the game. It's only a scumtell if I only do it as scum.

Nos, this is such a cryptic reply to my question of you.
I'd be ok with a Nos lynch as well, after the interactions with him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 353, Heat wrote:
In post 348, Performer wrote:
In post 324, Heat wrote:
In post 321, Performer wrote:Heat, anything changed on your read of me? I'm starting to get annoyed at your playstyle, as it's like Lapsa's - very minimalistic and advantageous for scum.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

And nothing has really changed with my read on you. You've started posting a bit more content, but I don't like how you're waffling on ABR

This is a way applying pressure, unlike certain folks who want others to do all the work. I don't prefer to sit back when I'm town.

this feels rly passive aggressive but anyways

How is waffling on a read applying pressure?

I was mentioning my perspective to him, in terms of if Alb is scum or if he is town. Pressuring, engaging - semantics. Now as for whether or not deems it as something he'll reply to, that I obviously can't force.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Performer »

Heat I'm curious - what're your town, null, and scumreads? Other than me, who you apparently have as a scumread.
That read of yours on me, is getting old like stale bread.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 373, UpTooLate wrote:
Performer- Reads like a desperate attempt to get the wagon off of him. My wasn't an AtE, ABR mentioned that he's been told he should be nicer which made me realize I'm probably misreading his personality/playstyle as scummy and that my reactions to him were probably reading the same way about me to him. Performer has hardly said anything about me, but keeps commenting on his dislike for Nos, and yet I haven't seen him vote that way. He even scumread Cow, and didn't vote him at the time either. Instead, he's been voting on Boon for lurking, which yes, I get, but why not vote on the people you can engage with that you don't like, and deal with the lurker later? That doesn't sit right with me.

All that being said, Performer's "reads" aren't lining up with his votes at all, and his vote on me is shaky at best.

VOTE: Performer

You must have not caught up with the posts. I specifically said in my ISO why I voted Boon over Cow at the time. I'm not even scumreading Cow anymore on pg 15.

"Voting for the lurker later"
Lol this suggestion. Instead of a shabby defense, I'd like to see you help do some engagement with lurkers.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Performer »

Caught up to pg 18

In post 421, Nosferatu wrote:ABR is obv town from that post and is a better scumhunter than me. That's why I switched.

So you're doing nothing but pure sheeping? Wow.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Performer »

Going to go through Boon's ISO , as I just re-did an ISO on Heat.

Heat voted me and left his vote there for all of d2. I questioned him about it and asked him for a reads list, so he replied with a surface reads list but completely ignored the other part of my pressure on him. Adding Heat to scum list. I'm perfectly content with his lynch today as well. Between him voting and unvoting and asking where he should place his vote, voting me, leaving his vote there on d2, ignoring my question, asking Zulfy where his numbers are - I'm not getting substance from that slot and would be appalled if anyone defends Heat based on what we've seen. Go through his ISO yourself - a short, quick read.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Performer »

Madonna questioned me about me "renewing" the Nos wagon when it was super early in d1.
Madonna voted me - for what? Who knows. I'm curious to know why.
When asked who he's townreading off my wagon, Nos mentioned he's townreading Heat & Madonna.

Hmm. Food for thought.
------
And you just jumped on a wagon the second you saw an opportunity. Off of a stale performer wagon that had lost force because I voted you

How was it an opportunity on you at the time? You barely had any votes.

As stated in and after a checking of Nos's vague posts (like the people on one wagon over the other, I don't want to ask questions to discern alignments, a laughable post about me & UTL being scum buddies) . I have a great respect for those who have even more experience than me, but as I stated before, Alb's unexplained constant push for quicklynching UTL, along with UTL's recent collaboration with Alch (who I recall is highly logical as Town when I played with him against scum Diego+ika many moons ago), makes Nos top candidate.

In the meantime, if anyone has meta on Chumba/Madonna/TheCow as either alignments, please share. Going to sift through some meta on them, to see what more I can find, since I've never played with any of those guys. I'll see if I find anything substantial and return with my thoughts.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Performer »

And Boon . Just looking at what we have in the ISO:
His no vote on d1, ok - looking at that alone, we can say it's null because it went by super fast.
But combined with his ISO of only 7 posts, he voted Alb and left his vote there for all of d2 and when questioned about it, his defense was he's unsure why, it's based 100% on feeling? :roll:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Performer »

In post 474, TheCow wrote:VOTE: alchamest

I don't think you've played with Alch before, after a quick skim of your completed games.
So it puzzles me why you vote Alch . I have him at null.

In post 465, Heat wrote:@chumba alright lets go through why I'm scumreading perf
Initial scumread of performer started bc of his complete lack of presence in day one, which i find it rather suspicious given how quickly dwlee got strung up. One thing that comes to mind here is that performer wanted to avoid the dwlee wagon altogether, so he didn't have to put him to L-1 or hammer him.
Your reasoning for d1 is understandable, though we could say that about BBT (who was killed for some reason) and Boon as well.

He scumreads Cow because of the fake DV claim, which doesn't sit well with me. There were two posts there, and the post directly after the fakeclaim (161) clearly makes it a joke. It was never meant to be serious whatsoever, but performer taking a joke and turning it into a scumread is something I don't like. it's a misrep.

The fact that you've been scumreading me from the start of d2 and continue to; I asked you why at least once, days ago; you finally put up an explanation when we're more than halfway through d2 - is suspect to me. I also explained that I interpreted it differently - if I was actually misrepresenting Cow, I would've continued misrepresenting him . I already explained that I didn't see the connection and that he was joking.

Also, think about it: If I was scum and I thought it was true that he was a DV of some alignment, I would've killed him on n1 .
The reality is I came back to a d2 where I openly said I disliked his claim because that could've been him dying on n1 instead. Then I wondered why he wasn't dead after all - he could be scum instead of town, was what I thought - which could explain his survival. Down the road, Zulfy/Madonna's elaborated that he was kidding. My scumread of Cow changed to null. If anything, he looks newbie town after my meta dig and what I see of him in this game.

and then I've already mentioned performer's Waffling on ABR, who I think is town right now. the way he's fence sitting doesn't strike me as pressuring ABR, it strikes me more as trying not to get on his bad side.
Getting on someone's "bad side" is not my concern. If Alb really is scum, he'll probably have me killed eventually. If he's town, he should have no problem reading me. Being too wary of getting on people's bad sides doesn't help move anything forward, it doesn't help us get justice for BBT. I've heard of folks saying they'll "play a bit scummy" so scum doesn't hypothesize that they're a PR. That's a poor move to make when playing as town. People doubting their reads can mean open mindedness, which is sometimes a town trait. Your vote on me isn't helping town progress.

-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 479, Zulfy wrote:So so sorry this is not at all professional.

I'll be back tomorrow promise promise

@Zulf taking a look at the most recent vote count, what're your thoughts on on the lead wagon and other players (see below)?

Enlighten me why you have had no vote for the longest time on d2.

I am starting to notice a trend for Alb's votes. I 'm not certain if it's alright to reveal but since d2 is winding down, I must ask you this in case I die tonight -
Albert, is it alright for me to reveal my hypothesis of your voting? If not, can you tell us?
I'm of the belief that providing substantial information is typically helpful for town to use in the future.
-----
Vote Count #2.9

Nosferatu (4): Alchemist21, UpTooLate, Performer, Boonskiies (L-2)
UpTooLate (3): TheCow, Nosferatu, Madonna
Performer (1): Heat
Zulfy (1): Chumba
Chumba (1): Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (1): Zulfy

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 481, TheCow wrote:tldr ?

TheCow can you answer my burning question please - the question now burns me to my guts, which is very painful
the question about your random vote on Alch
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 473, Boonskiies wrote:I mean, alch started the wagon, and I have my own reasons to now think Nos is scum

What are Boon & Alch's reads of each other? I wonder.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Performer »

checking in, catching up on posts at the moment
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Performer »

In post 505, Chumba wrote:looks like I got prodded but I swear I posted yesterday. Anyway don't really have much to add at this point. I'm good with my vote on zulfy who has not had a single post with useful content since.. Well none in the month of February which is very telling since we are now on the 9th day. Last 3 posts of his were prod dodges.

I would join a nos wagon, i would not join a performer or UTL wagon

@Chumba so you would join a Nos wagon at the point of this post but you still had your vote on Zulfy. Odd. I'm townreading Zulf.
-----
In post 511, TheCow wrote:VOTE: utl

Wagon is breaking down, exploring my options.

In post 516, TheCow wrote:I wanted to see what would happen

This guy's posts...remind me of RC town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Performer »

Nosferatu is a better lynch imo. Boonskies would also be preferable to Performer and UTL to me.

Boon was my second pick for scum, but tbh that was more policy lynchish because he was never doing anything. His recent posts about Nos make me think they probably aren't scum together.

These two above statements by Alch. He said Nos was his preferred lynch but he could settle on Boon too - later revealing the main reason was to end up policy lynching Boon. I don't think that's optimal scumhunting. It sounds a bit scummy even.
He also implied if Nos/Boon flipped a certain alignment, the other could be an opposite alignment.

This could be an important to figuring out Alch's true alignment, going into the future. I still have him at null, which is somewhat disturbing.
@Alch what's your read on me and why?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Performer »

Spoiler: off topic @Alchemist
In post 567, Alchemist21 wrote:@Performer, I think you're Town because your tone and the way your wagon formed seemed similar to the Open game we played together.

A rather...touching sentiment....I'm also surprised you recall our (only) game together, which was last year...
so much has changed between then and now, in my town play
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Performer »

In post 580, Zulfy wrote:What a weird ass night kill

In post 581, Boonskiies wrote:are you fucking kidding me?

I bet Bullet is laughing. Dead thread, laughing.

I'm of the same wavelength - what an unexpected kill. :o
Considering they killed BBT (who's a big threat against scum, generally), then they killed TheCow, I hypothesize the scum team could be newer to this site or trying to throw us off. Regarding the former theory, they could have no or little meta with the rest of us like me/Alb/Alch.

Or they think they can manipulate the rest of us in here. Or that TheCow was possibly on the right track somewhere.
Note to self: go over TheCow's ISO, the VCA, and NKA more in depth when I get more time. Also, see what I can find on Chumba.

-----
On pg 2, Cow asked people to consolidate on his wagon on Chum, to which Dwlee replied that they should lynch Nos instead.
I found it confusing that Madonna stated in that the Cow & Dwlee lynch discussion, was a good way of killing the thread’s momentum. It was only pg 2.

Based on the above, I think I see why Alb voted Chumba after pushing for UTL to get lynched.
Still not liking Heat, explanations aforementioned.
Based on my meta with Boon, his ISO, his vote placement, his reasoning for his vote on Alb - I'm not liking Boon either.
Not certain who to vote yet, would like to see more interaction today as well as what info pops up.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Performer »

In post 584, Madonna wrote:BulletNLynchproof. ...we are doing dumb things....rest of us came along for the ride.

Those parts look especially suspect from Madonna.
In post 588, Zulfy wrote:
In post 496, Performer wrote:@Zulf taking a look at the most recent vote count, what're your thoughts on on the lead wagon and other players (see below)?

Enlighten me why you have had no vote for the longest time on d2.

Cuz I was busy/discouraged. There was no one to talk to.

Zulf I've been thinking you're town in here. What do you think of my previous post?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Performer »

In post 590, Zulfy wrote:
In post 587, Performer wrote:Based on my meta with Boon, his ISO, his vote placement, his reasoning for his vote on Alb - I'm not liking Boon either.

Elaborate on this pls

He had no vote on d1. Said he was unsure in post , about what to do – yet he’s an experienced player.

voted Nos on end of d2. He naked-voted Alb on d2 - the one who hammered Dwlee. Left his vote there for all of d2 and when questioned about it, his defense was he's unsure why, it's based 100% on feeling.

However, later in d2, he said it’s logical for Alch to scumread him – to which he thought Alch is town. His response on d3 toward the n2 nk, seems genuine. Not my pick of top vote from what I can gather.

@Zulf what do you mean about being paranoid about me?
-----

Zulfy – his interactions on pg 3 regarding Dwlee’s Gladiator claim, made me firmly move him to townread. He seemed legitimately confused and trying to figure things out.

His looks thoughtful, something I theorized as well, in chamber’s mini normal.

I'm going to a social event in a bit so I need to get ready . I'll have to take a closer look at everyone later .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 596, Madonna wrote:Performer, : Bring this suspectness, please. Bring the especially part. I want to hear this.

I was saying your looked like a scum claim. I wouldn't vote someone for that alone though, it's not enough to bridge connections. Could've just been my own interpretation, which is why I wanted to see more thoughts in the thread.
-----
So why not persue Albert B. Rampage over this scummy/not-scummy (never elaborated) decision to push for UpTooLate?

@Madonna you don't have meta with me and by your reactions, you have no meta with Alb or UTL either. I've skimmed his games before and have played with him when we were town, he tends to be very brief in his posts. I also put more trust in people's judgments if they have more experience than me, especially more experience on this site.
along with UTL's recent collaboration with Alch (who I recall is highly logical as Town when I played with him against scum Diego+ika many moons ago)" UpTooLate is town by association with Alchemist21 who is town because...logic? Like, you are fucking kidding me.

Her collaborating looked like town cooperation at that stage. I've got meta on UTL and there's something else I cannot go into as it's ongoing.

From my memory, you scumread UTL. Why?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 594, Madonna wrote:I refuse to consider Chumba as the lynch candidate before almost all of you. Albert B. Rampage is also green in my book. A case on either of them would have to be really juicy to get me to consider them, and considering I am not even sure how the rest of you scale on my i-hate-you/you-scum-butts graph, I sincerely doubt that can happen.

Explain your townread of Chumba to us. This post isn't explaining it.
She's also relatively newer than some of us and she's not proactive either.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Performer »

Would like to hear something from UTL, and see more substance from Boon & Heat.
Also am curious to hear Chum & Alb's thoughts when they get back.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”