Knuck
Townie
Knuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:37 am

Post by Knuck »

Vote: Aimee

Also Dusterhan why are you trying to get rid of Sephiroth, you have a reason right?
Knuck
Knuck
Townie
Knuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by Knuck »

Sorry was out of town for a couple of days, will be back on a normal schedule from now.

As far as the posts go I agree that Dusterhans posts are odd because of the confusion and suspicion he puts on himself which really doesn't help the town, although from his other games this seems to be the norm. And my question I asked him was just to get a response from him to see if he would actually answer it or not, there's no real suspicion on his vote.

Also my vote was just in the random stage so for now
Unvote: Aimee
Knuck
Knuck
Townie
Knuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:17 pm

Post by Knuck »

I agree that Sephiroths posts are aggressive but at this stage of the game I don't think that's too much of a problem considering were not going to be jumping on peoples bandwagons this early. Any answers or defense from a player right now is what we need and that is one way to do it.

Saying that though I wonder if this is just a backpedal as he knows no one else is thinking Dusterhan is scum at this point and doesn't want to get caught trying to single a new town player out.

And as much as I think Tinvisions vote may have been random he still hasn't changed it or posted about it much in any way. Maybe it was random, maybe he thought I was scum and trying to lurk my walk through the first round, maybe he is scum hoping he could start a rally against me for my slow play off the start.

Right now anything is possible for anyone and over analyzation and aggressive play isn't too suspicious but something to keep in mind for the later stages and see if that same play continues from those same people.
Knuck
Knuck
Townie
Knuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by Knuck »

-TinVision- wrote:
Everyone seems a little jumpy. We've got a lot of time to discuss and choose the best lynch candidate as long as we keep the thread active, so let's not rush into anything until we've enough content to work with, OK?
-TinVision- wrote:
Unvote, Vote dusterhan
. I didn't find your initial behavior that scummy, but your purposeful lurking is very much so. This is the 3rd vote on dusterhan, with 7 to lynch, in case anyone was wondering.

This sudden change is odd and the defense for it is kind of weak, the whole pointing out how many votes he has is what got me, maybe hoping to pull more people in.

Also Atticus if you put a low priority on the first day of gaming then what exactly do you suggest we do? We have been actively seeking out answers, motives and actions by players but everything is quickly dismissed by you because "It's early in the game". So should we wait it out until someone makes a massively scummy move? I agree that it's hard to get a good read on things and new players will often jump around their decisions but one liners dismissing scummy tactics helps no one.
Knuck
Knuck
Townie
Knuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:41 am

Post by Knuck »

Dusterhan has been absent in all of his games not just this one. He joined up as a newbie, quickly got into two games, played badly because he is young and bored, then left. I don't think he is scum, just a young bored new player who has probably lost interest. Voting for him or investigating him probably isn't going to help as it would if we did it to any other player. Can we get a prod on him?
Knuck
Knuck
Townie
Knuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by Knuck »

kabenon007 wrote:My vote on dusterhan is a statement, in a way. I don't really know how to put it. I think he is scummy for the reasons I have already stated, but I could see how he could still be extremely newb town. That's a very slim possibility in my mind, but it's still there. And we want to avoid any lynching of town if we can help it. But I think it has become apparent that dusterhan is not going to say anything at all, even if he is -1. I don't understand how a townie could want to stay in the shadows and pester us with "vote counts, please!" But who knows. I like my vote where it is, but should the vote count on dusterhan go up suddenly, I would probably remove mine to allow dusterhan to have another shot at posting.

We have established that voting for Dusterhan isn't going to make him post content suddenly. Anyone can see this. And do you honestly think his posting one liners with no contribution and general confusion with no defense is a scum move? He has shown that he is just bored, in all of his games he does the same thing. The probability that he is scum in all of his games is quite slim, or so it would seem to me. And you say you don't understand how a townie would pester us with votes? Why would a scum pester us with votes, he would be just be putting more suspicion on himself. You keeping your vote on him makes no sense since we know he isn't going to defend himself, and 8 pages in I would say we can at least wait until someone makes some more than bored one liner scummy moves.

I do not like this play at all and it shows scum to me trying to pick off a helpless townie.
Vote Kabenon007
Knuck
Knuck
Townie
Knuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by Knuck »

Yup I'm here. I get the feeling Dusterhan isn't scum but at this point it doesn't really matter considering he will just keep posting the same garbage over and over, too bad it wasn't replaceable. I can't see why we don't just ignore him and look for other scum tells from other players. We can't say 100% either way what he is, no one knows. I'd rather lynch someone that has acted scummy, and as much as Dusterhan annoys me by not playing the game, I personally think we would just be throwing away a day to some useless newbie.

Then again a lynch on him may help us after the fact by providing us with more information, which we are in dire need of.

Ill
Unvote
as of now, but am still not comfortable voting for Dusterhan, as much as he is not helping.
Knuck
Knuck
Townie
Knuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:19 pm

Post by Knuck »

I've done some thinking about Dusterhan and have changed my mind. I would not mind seeing him gone, though I still believe he is town, the lynch will garner us some information and sooner or later he will have to be disposed of. My defending him was sort of me being new kicking in I guess and was just playing in black and white, as I see him as not scummy so I automatically went into defense mode for him while trying to find other scum, which i realize isn't going to happen as of now. Dusterhan, go play Halo or something.

Vote: Dusterhan
Knuck
Knuck
Townie
Knuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:37 am

Post by Knuck »

Eh, ya I agree with you it does seem like I am waffling pretty hard, but as I said my defending him earlier in the game was due to me being new and not wanting someone who really has no tells either way of being scum or town(so i say town only for the fact by numbers). I realize right now though our collective best bet would to be get rid of him and see what information can be brought to us. I ALSO still believe both Joost and Kabenon007 are acting scummy by harping on Dusterhan so early and so hard, and may be scum partners. I will keep vote though and won't FOS anyone as this is purely speculation and am just throwing that out there.
Knuck
Knuck
Townie
Knuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:27 am

Post by Knuck »

joost wrote:
Is this your first game? You say you "still believe" Kabenon and me are acting scummy. But you have not mentioned me until now. You voted for Kab but unvoted for reasons unknown.

I have mentioned you, I basically called you liar and you haven't responded. Why not? I'd like to know how you got the information that Duster left in two games.

It seems to me that you were trying to defend your scumbuddy Dusterhan until it was obvious people (besides me) are getting tired of him and want him lynched. Why do you suddenly want to join bandwagon? If we lynch Dusterhan today and he turns out to be scum you will be my next target. If he turns out to be a townie, I will probably still suspect you. Duster is unhelpful for the town whatever his alignment. People who defend him are suspicious either way.

Learn how to read my post. I have already answered why I changed my opinion for the second time. I said that I thought he was a helpless townie being picked on for an easy lynch mainly by kabenon007 and then
you. I have answered why I changed my vote, and also said I still suspect him and you now for going so hard for a Duster lynch.

You are right in calling me on me saying he was absent in the two games, i meant to say he wasn't posting much, my screw up on words, I was trying to get the point across though that he is doing this in more than just this game. So it shouldn't be a tell either way of what alignment he is, and again so you don't ask me why i think he is town, for the sole reason on numbers, he has no tells either way.

I really wish there was more participation from everyone else though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”