Mini 474 - Bergamo Bump-Off (Game Over!)

Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:00 am

Post by Karen »

i am alive!

can we get a votecount?

what in the world is an "inventor?"
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:38 am

Post by Karen »

it's so hard to catch up, but i think i've done a semi-decent job.

i won't be voting, since the deadline is so close, and i haven't actively participated.

however, i do feel that VampanezeHunter is pro-town (due to his negligence apathy, and lack of fight), and am very suspicious of a bandwagon that all of a sudden has formed on this ONE page alone, when there are 26 others.

VampaneseHunter - 4
(SeraphicMirth, vampyrusddg, Aimee, Hjallti)
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:48 am

Post by Karen »

i like this.

but, the mod's story line doesn't quite make sense.

anyone have possibly explanations on how Aimee died???

maybe seraphic was like a supersaint role? a bomb role (which seems plausible due to the tinkering on a gadget)?

Do NOT try to infer any information from the storyline! In general, Mods do not write death scenes, etc. with the intent to give out cryptic information as to the setup for the game. If I wanted you to have the info, it would be an open game, not closed.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by Karen »

death_omen wrote: The odds of a mafia roleblocker or the chances of my cop abilities not working on mafia members are very high.
the odds of you being mafia with a false roleclaim are very high also.
death_omen wrote: If we have a vig I think they should claim so we can work on the next play
together
and hopefully nail the last mafia member together.
khelvester was vig, and he's dead. on N1.
death_omen wrote: If we have a sk I have one message: You are dead today sonny I will make sure you are lynched personally.
you're not really going to kill yourself, are you?
death_omen wrote: We need to also keep an eye on Somestrangeflea he also falls under one of those lurk a lot scums.
whatever happened to your "sure" thoughts against nelly being scum? why the sudden change from the previous day?
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:27 am

Post by Karen »

Guys, death_omen is definitely not pro-town. He's not necessarily mafia, since he could be the other killer (SK?) from the non-mafia N2 kill.
death_omen wrote: yep you guessed it I got blocked
again
. Here's my two cents:

1. The mafia have a role blocker and instead of killing me because they know I am a cop they chose to block me, which basically takes me out of the picture and renders me with no information.
First off, no one would do an honest role-claim, unless the heat was on him, BECAUSE YOU GET KILLED AT NIGHT. His reasoning for not being killed is bad logic. If they knew he was cop, they'd just kill him. They've already killed the vig and the inventor. If somehow it was OBVIOUS to the mafia (but not the rest of the town, some-freakin-how), they would've already killed him. Why role-block when you can kill on N2?
death_omen wrote: Last night the player i investigated was
Hijati and it failed
This doesn't clear nor implicate Hijati, since d_o could be trying to get a townie on his side, or just feeding us misinfo.
death_omen wrote: If we have a vig I think they should claim so we can work on the next play
together
and hopefully nail the last mafia member together.
IF YOU ARE A COP, WHAT KIND OF COP ARE YOU ? Again, vig was NK on N1, in previous games I were truly a cop, and I never *FORGOT* about who was dead and alive.
death_omen wrote: VampanezeHunter, GodFather, Lynched Day 2
Malchonn Aimee, Mafia Goon, Killed Night 2

Khelvaster, Vigilante, Lynched Day 1
DeathSauce, Inventor, Killed Night 1
Hyphen-ated SeraphicMirth, Townie, Killed Night 2
a few scenarios here:
a) N1: mafia AND SK killed DeathSauce;
b) N1: mafia OR SK killed DeathSauce, successful doctor save.
c) N1: mafia OR SK killed DeathSauce, successful townie role-block.
d) N2: mafia killed Seraphic, SeraphicMirth was a bomb.

So, here, with scenario d), I explore the idea that there might only have been a total of two possibly NKs in the initial setup: Mafia and Vig. With the Vig dead, there was only one possible NK on N2, but SeraphicMirth was a bomb, killing Aimee.

My personal opinion is to favor d) heavily, as this game started with 12 players. With 12 players, and 3 NKs (mafia, vig, AND SK), it would be ridiculous. Unless there were low numbers of mafia, there would not be and SK (I've tried this in other games I've mod'd, still didn't work well). I say we rule out the possibility of the SK.

vote: death_omen.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by Karen »

what the...

when did i say DO was the SK? thank you for not quoting me, and completely making up a quote of me???

depending on the pro-town roles, a cop is generally one of the most powerful power roles. why would the mafia let him live? better to kill him and roleblock someone else.

also, what are the chances the scum would randomly (on N1) roleblock someone, and then again do so twice?
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:02 pm

Post by Karen »

yeah, i can't find the post where he RC'd. can you give me the post #?

also, i'm 100% certain he's not the cop.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by Karen »

kill me.

if pless were anything but vanilla, do you think he'd ask for a replacement?

i'm too good of a sport to ask for a replacement, since it just makes things crappier for the game in general.

BUT, if you don't think i'm vanilla, then vote me off (obviously knowing people are going to say i'm using reverse psychology, but who cares).

die you scum!
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:59 am

Post by Karen »

last words:

don't be fools.
death_omen is NOT the cop.