Mini 495 - Mafia on a Plane! GAME OVER! =)

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by ryan »

A few thoughts after the read
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by ryan »

Vote: originality

I still haven't figured out why the early bandwagon on him was allowed to die, I think he's a suitable place for some more pressure as his defense didn't really sit well with me.

As for the "Good Doc" and his claim, we really have no reason to believe he's lying at this point and whoever pointed out that lynching a power role is a bad idea is VERY SMART. I mean honestly look at it this way, the mafia is going to nightkill him now anyway (if he's being honest) and if he's lying and lives we'll take care of him Day 2. So let's concentrate on finding some scum, not outing anymore power roles, and doing what we came here to do (well some of us) and that's taking out the trash!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:22 am

Post by ryan »

Where did I say I wanted Dr. B lynched?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:08 am

Post by ryan »

I am of the "lynch all liars" way of mafia. If he's lying about his role than he deserves to be taken out on Day 2. If he's being honest I don't anticipate him making it through Night 1 (the scum will see to that) Don't try and twist my words to make my statement a scummy one
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:20 am

Post by ryan »

dybeck wrote:I'm not feeling this originality wagon :(
Ok let me respond to this in a two parter

1) Players who defend another player unless they know 100% they are innocent had better be able to deal with the consequences if that said person ends up being scum

2) WHY aren't you feeling it? I do not like defending somebody with ZERO evidence to why

a) it's a bad choice

b) who's a better one

I'll give you a chance to respond to these before I officially put a FoS on you.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:35 am

Post by ryan »

Lucienne wrote:
ryan wrote:I mean honestly look at it this way, the mafia is going to nightkill him now anyway (if he's being honest) and if he's lying and lives we'll take care of him Day 2.
Whilst I agree with the other things you had to say, I don't think this is right. What if the scum decide not to kill him, and thus frame him? What if he is blocked by a town or scum roleblocker? Too many variables are involved to make this plan work properly.
Why would the scum allow the doc to protect a possible townie? You can look at other games and where doc's claim they are usually taken care of that night by either scum or a SK. I'm not sure where you got a possible roleblock but since that is the first it's been brought up I find it interesting. I just don't like the fact that since he claimed people seem to think he doesn't deserve some pressure, I disagree with that 100% Nobody has claimed against him so I'm guessing he's our doc but I'm also not dumb enough to not think he shouldn't explain a few of his actions (especially the comment that his play is scummy a few pages back)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:13 am

Post by ryan »

So you still want to lynch a doc who's claimed? Yeah that doesn't look scummy or anything. :roll:
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:20 am

Post by ryan »

Back on Page 9 you hint at a power role, now you say you aren't claiming anything? How about instead of not scum hunting you do a little bit of that?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by ryan »

originality wrote:
ryan wrote:Dr.B should roleclaim
Uh, no. We get nothing from that, we dont have any proof he'll be telling the truth, and its just plain unnecessary at this point.
This post is a 100% lie folks. I started posting on page 10, please go back through and point out where I made this exact statement. We have found our scum, feel free to vote away on this "liar"
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:19 am

Post by ryan »

originality wrote:Ryan, that quote was a paraphrase of the post you made right above mine. Still waiting for your defense.
You can't paraphrase a quote and expect me NOT to call you on it. You are basically making it look like I asked somebody to claim, WHICH I did not. This is so blatant of a scum tactic that to you who voted me for calling me on it need a serious hammer upside your heads. You want to talk about controlling the town or TRYING to control the town, let's check door #1...........ah yes its Oman. As for blatantly misrepresenting somebodies comment, I felt from Dr. B's comments he was claiming he was a doc, that isn't a misrepresentation that is an interpretation (two completely different ways of reading somebody) Rolefishing? I'm trying to find out who's the scum, so if you think me making sure I
don't
place a vote on a power role is role fishing than I'm guilty as charged. Seriously people, I had a quote paraphrased and attempted to use against me and it's laughable how Oman nor dybeck are realzing that. I lynch all liars and in this case orginality blatantly paraphrased a post of mine to make me look guilty, so keep your votes on me all you want but you are missing the obvious one in this case.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:57 am

Post by ryan »

Oman wrote:@AlyG:
Where do you fall on ryan so far?
Has originality done anything recently that looks scummy?
How is this NOT trying to steer the town? You are trying to get suspicion on me and off of orginality. You are blatantly trying to get people to see if I've done enough scummy things (which I haven't) to get lynched. Re-reading a game might help you out a little if you don't find orginality's comments early in this game very scummy. I like how a wagon started against him and than suddenly died off. He paraphrased a post of mine and you let him off of it without even a FoS. Why are you backing him? Scum partners possibly?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:46 am

Post by ryan »

Than vote me off Oman and look like an idiot when I come up town.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:48 am

Post by ryan »

And yes that is a shitty attempt at clearning my name but you still haven't picked up any of my points and have basically shot them all down, so I'm done defending myself to you. Why waste the time? You're set I'm scum (and wrong) so I'll let you keep up your line of thinking and keep your narrow minded approach.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:46 am

Post by ryan »

Lucienne: I honestly have no clue where I reasoned that Dr. Blackstrike was an actual doc, I guess I'll have to go back through and see if that pops up anywhere. Somewhere I got that assumption obviously or I wouldnt have commented on it.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:57 am

Post by ryan »

Great job guys, you trapped me with unbelievably great logic :roll: I feel as though I should out my scum partners, BUT.............. I can't because I'm not scum. Scum, good luck here, looks like an easy win with these idiots 8)

Streeflo wrote: Role:
You are townie, a plain vanilla townie that has no special powers. You’re useless =[. Okay, actually you aren’t. You have your vote and your brain, so go and use it! You win when all the anti-town factions are dead.
Confirm by PM.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:04 am

Post by ryan »

:D
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:16 am

Post by ryan »

shaft.ed wrote:Are you freaking retarded? You had at most 4 votes on yourself, one of which is the threads accepted crazy guy, and now your getting yourself modkilled?

Thanks for helping so much.
No problem at all :wink: No reason to put up a defense against craplogic. Feel free to look very closely at the idiots who put their best foot forward though. :lol: Good luck town, you'll need it.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:39 am

Post by ryan »

Keep trying to unbury yourself orginiality, because if this game has half a brain you are the #1 suspect on Day 2. I'm pretty much confirmed? I damn well just quoted my PM, I'm 100% a townie scum man.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by ryan »

Love you too Vollkan ;-) Go town (I guess)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”