d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by d3sisted »

I need something clarified:
Imagine Doc1 targets Quack1, and Mafia targets Quack1. Quack1 lives because of Doc1's protection, right? Great.

But what if another quack, Quack2 targets Doc1? Is Doc1's protect still valid, or does it depend on who sends their choice in first?
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Oh, btw, same thing above applying to a quack.
If Quack1 targets Doc1, but Mafia targets Quack1, does Quack1 suddenly lose his abilities? Who dies?

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by d3sisted »

If a quack targets themself, do they die?

Sorry for all the questions, but quack mafia is relatively new for me.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by d3sisted »

I wouldn’t suggest anyone claim at the time being. Mafia’s priority is to kill the real doctors before dealing with the quacks. By disclosing the information they seek, we effectively abet the mafia.

I think our primary threat right now is not the mafia, but the quacks. We can win as long as we determine definitively who is a quack doctor. That being said, I think all of us, including mafia, should claim
who each of us targeted for N0
, and see if everything adds up. A "no vote" should also be viewed as suspicious. Remember, we can always disregard this information if it doesn't help.

I'd love to make the first "target claim", but I'm waiting for Thesp to dig out Dral's N0 choice.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by d3sisted »

First of all, please disregard my last post, I posted before reading through the entire thread. (Ironic how I made the same mistake as the replacement before me.)

@Stewie: Having been very cynical since the beginning, I suspect Dral may have given a false target-claim to ruin the game. At any rate, doesn't hurt to be sure.

I think everyone got so caught up in trying to find the quack that we’ve forgotten our ultimate goal is to terminate the 3 scums. When a quack protects, he can ONLY hurt the other docs; the mafia is completely unaffected by the night choices. In fact, it is advantageous for the mafia if the town continues to send in night choices, as the quacks will ceaselessly tear the town apart. Might I then suggest that we play this game as though the setup were 9 Townies 3 Mafia by having all the doctors abstain from protecting?

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:11 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Looking at the most recent votecount, I see 3 votes on Mert by Indy, Hjallti, and Curiouskarmadog, one of whom I suspect to be scum. Had they all been doctors, mafia already would’ve piled on for the hammer. Of the three, I suspected curious the most.

CKD was quick to target claim ‘nobody’, something I view as highly suspicious. For someone who habitually throws votes around on a whim, I doubt you would have been so cautious on N0.
curiouskarmadog, 63 wrote:what happens if a quack "protects" mafia..does that mafia die? Still trying to figure this game out.
curiouskarmadog, 66 wrote:so if you "protected" someone that is mafia, they would not die, right? So how do you know you protected someone successfully? Maybe you just targeted mafia.
It seems as though at N0, you assumed quacks could NK mafia, in which case you had no reason to give a no-vote.
curiouskarmadog, 179 wrote: Alright, heading to vacation (tomorrow morning) and will not be back until the 22nd. I will have limited access at best. At any rate..

Unvote Dral

The more I see this guy post, the more I think he more likely the VI (Village Idiot). His posts do have a scum taint to it, but he himself says he is usually lynched Day1 because of his play style…I just do not feel comfortable leaving my vote on him for a week.

If we should happen to go into night while I am away I will submit my night protection to the Mod (now). Will tell you upfront, going to protect Dral…you can work around that as you see fit.

Good luck town.
After post 152, where he smashes Dral for insubstantial arguments, he... unvotes? He’s even going to protect Dral for his night choice?! Then in 242, he votes Dral again stating “nothing has changed my view of Dral… so I shall resume my vote”. What in the flying fuck? What’s with the caprice there?
curiouskarmadog, 310 wrote: Well, for one, I didnt protect anyone last night as you well know (think that is your whole arguement as to why the town should lynch me). As I have said, I will not make that mistake twice.
So now that you KNOW your quack vote can only kill doctors but not mafia, you’re going to start using your night choices? Huh?

Piggy comes in for Dral but CKD refuses to let up. Starts to criticize anyone who doesn’t vote Piggy for being scummier than Dral. Also threatens to switch over to Mert, who happens to hold the second-most votes at the moment. I’m guessing that he realizes no one is going to push for Piggy’s lynch, so after one last attempt at converting the masses[325] he switches over to Mert.
curiouskarmadog, 349 wrote:I would like to hear form Mert. I posted my thoughts on him 7 days ago, and no response...maybe he decided to lurk unti the heat goes away, what do you think town?
Accuses Mert of lurking without considering inactivity, trying to use that as an excuse for others to join the BW. Asks for the town’s stance, most likely trying to gauge the likelihood of a Mert BW or rally more votes.

Vote: curiouskarmadog

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:05 am

Post by d3sisted »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Now this replacement is scummy…

First we have…
d3sisted wrote:
In fact, it is advantageous for the mafia if the town continues to send in night choices, as the quacks will ceaselessly tear the town apart. Might I then suggest that we play this game as though the setup were 9 Townies 3 Mafia by having all the doctors abstain from protecting?
Then we have..
Playing this way gives us less chance of losing real doctors. With the quacks voting we stand to lose a maximum of 4 docs, while without, we stand to lose ONE.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
d3sisted wrote:CKD was quick to target claim ‘nobody’, something I view as highly suspicious. For someone who habitually throws votes around on a whim, I doubt you would have been so cautious on N0.
which is followed by a vote on me. I already explained why I didn’t night choose, for much the same reason your previous post stated we should not night choose. Does it surprise me that you have voted for me, while my vote is on your scum buddy? No.
My, you're quick to assumptions. The case I am presenting is that you send in no-kill because you were afraid to kill a real doc (understandable) but now that you understand the risks of actually killing a doc, you've decided to start NKing. If you were afraid to kill the real docs on the first night, you would continue to send no-kills.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
d3sisted wrote:Looking at the most recent votecount, I see 3 votes on Mert by Indy, Hjallti, and Curiouskarmadog, one of whom I suspect to be scum. Had they all been doctors, mafia already would’ve piled on for the hammer. Of the three, I suspected curious the most.
Again, if you have read the thread, you will see that WE HAVE ONLY HAD 3 ACTIVE POSTERS!!! The Mod just started seeking 2-4 replacements…that is mostly likely the reason there has been no hammer. Another reason might be the town can not choose who is scummier you are Mert.
Fine, I'll give you this one. I just like to post with the expectation that everyone in the thread is active, as they made that committment when signing up for a game. Then again, you're quick to call Protown on Mert, Indy, and Hjallti. How are you so sure?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
d3sisted wrote:
curiouskarmadog, 63 wrote:what happens if a quack "protects" mafia..does that mafia die? Still trying to figure this game out.
curiouskarmadog, 66 wrote:so if you "protected" someone that is mafia, they would not die, right? So how do you know you protected someone successfully? Maybe you just targeted mafia.
It seems as though at N0, you assumed quacks could NK mafia, in which case you had no reason to give a no-vote.
you are in insane..I was asking the question because I wasn’t she how the game was played..JUST LIKE you asked questions when you first got here.
Yes, I understand you asked questions, that's obvious. However, my case still remains. You assumed quacks could kill mafia, thus had no reason to send a no-kill.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
d3sisted wrote:
curiouskarmadog, 349 wrote:I would like to hear form Mert. I posted my thoughts on him 7 days ago, and no response...maybe he decided to lurk unti the heat goes away, what do you think town?
Accuses Mert of lurking without considering inactivity, trying to use that as an excuse for others to join the BW. Asks for the town’s stance, most likely trying to gauge the likelihood of a Mert BW or rally more votes.
I did consider “inactivity”..he was posting in all of his other games except this one…if you metagamed (or even read this thread) you would know this.…that why I asked the mod to prod.
Well if you're so sure about your metagaming, why didn't you mention that fact in your post? And what does it matter to you what the town thinks, lurking is lurking.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
d3sisted wrote:
curiouskarmadog, 310 wrote: Well, for one, I didnt protect anyone last night as you well know (think that is your whole arguement as to why the town should lynch me). As I have said, I will not make that mistake twice.
So now that you KNOW your quack vote can only kill doctors but not mafia, you’re going to start using your night choices? Huh?
my god you
are
insane. I am scummy because I didnt night protect...now I am scummy because I will night protect...
Excuse me. You are scummy because you role-claimed a no-kill, easy out for mafia. Why will you night protect knowing that we have 5 possible real doctors you can kill?
curiouskarmadog wrote: if you read that whole post you would know why I am night protecting...because it helps the town decide who is scum...
No, it doesn't. 5 doctors, 3 quacks. If all 3 night protect, we lose a possible 4 doctors instead of 1. I'm surprised you'd shoot down the idea of playing 9 Town 3 Mafia so quickly. It's a viable solution, we suffer the least losses, plus it's not unfamiliar. As I said before, the only reason you want be against it is if you were scum, hoping the quack docs will kill off each other during the night.
curiouskarmadog wrote: I didn’t like Dral (played every scummy), I didn’t like Piggy, now this guy is here throwing around very CRAP LOGIC! He is stretching (I do not think it could be called stretching)...he is this crap case that doesnt make any since and is full of lies and leaps

That is three scummy people in a role…I didn’t think anyone could play scummier than Mert…but you took the cake.

Unvote
Vote d3sisted
Wow, what a response. I'd to call it desperation or even panic, so I'll just call it "playing-style". Last time I checked, these are the mechanics mafiascum operates upon, brother; I suspect a player, I present my case, I vote him lynched. No need to get all worked up about ONE vote. Talk about pressure voting.

Judging from this reaction, I'd say my vote on him was well placed. Talk more please, I like reading scum tells.

For future reference, there's no need for the insults in here. Why don't you present a concrete case instead, or at least
provide a decent defense that doesn't revolve around my being insane?
Oh, and don't put words into my mouth (keyboard) please.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:08 am

Post by d3sisted »

Hjallti wrote:
d3sisted wrote: Looking at the most recent votecount, I see 3 votes on Mert by Indy, Hjallti, and Curiouskarmadog, one of whom I suspect to be scum. Had they all been doctors, mafia already would’ve piled on for the hammer. Of the three, I suspected curious the most.
Huh, so Mert is not scum for a fact. Nice logical flaw. Congrats. The only way your statement is true if Mert is no scum. IF you know that you must be scum yourself.
unvote
since the game might get speed while I am at limited access
FoS:mert&d3sisted
Unless mafia wants to go for some hardcore extreme bussing or whatever, there's no reason for them to carry on such a long wagon on a scumbuddy. But if you notice, Mert's being scum doesn't play into my case on curiouskarmadog very well, and in the sole interest of discussion, I needed to make some assumptions.

However, reading the previous cases everyone presented on Mert, I'm starting to lean a bit too.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:10 am

Post by d3sisted »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
JDodge wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
JDodge wrote:Pfeh, I still think there's quite a case on Indy.
what? did you just read the crap d3sisted wrote?
Clearly you are not paying attention to think that my suspicion is based on that.
you are missing my point...

d3sisted didnt say anything about Indy..my point was: I can not see any town member reading the crap d3sisted posted and not finding it scummy to the nth degree. After he posted it, the only comment you made was, I still see a case for Indy..

I was asking you what about what d3sisted just posted...didnt that seem a little..er...scummy to you?
Hah. I bring up an actual case on the guy, and he goes ballistic. There shouldn't be anything to be afraid of, bro, it's ONE VOTE. Indy's (and everyone else's, for that matter) LOS differs from yours, so stop trying to hijack everyone's votes.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:20 am

Post by d3sisted »

@Stewie: I told you why.
I suspect Dral may have given a false target-claim to ruin the game.
In more basic words, he was fucking around with town.

I know your hate for me stems from my predecessors, but you didn't give much reason for voting Piggy. All you said was:
JordanA24, 287 wrote:Unvote Vote: Ms Piggy, looking for a quick end to the day are we? That's an awful excuse.
Which I don't believe warrants a vote on his successor. I've presented evidence to go with all my accusations, so I'd appreciate it if you can come up with your own legitimate case for why you voted me. Or, at least provide a stronger case on Piggy.

BTW, if you do some metagaming, he does that very often.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:21 am

Post by d3sisted »

Stewie wrote:
d3sisted wrote:@Stewie: I told you why.
I suspect Dral may have given a false target-claim to ruin the game.
In more basic words, he was fucking around with town.

I know your hate for me stems from my predecessors, but you didn't give much reason for voting Piggy. All you said was:
JordanA24, 287 wrote:Unvote Vote: Ms Piggy, looking for a quick end to the day are we? That's an awful excuse.
Which I don't believe warrants a vote on his successor. I've presented evidence to go with all my accusations, so I'd appreciate it if you can come up with your own legitimate case for why you voted me. Or, at least provide a stronger case on Piggy.

BTW, if you do some metagaming, he does that very often.
Piggy quickly voted for BM, trying to end the day. She gave no specific reason for her vote, and when asked she said that others had already said their reasons, and those were her reasons too. When asked to repeat these reasons, she did not.
Fair enough.

CKD is either acting really scum or really close-minded right now. Either way, I'm going to give him some time to cool off and reread my post before I respond.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by d3sisted »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
d3sisted wrote:My, you're quick to assumptions. The case I am presenting is that you send in no-kill because you were afraid to kill a real doc (understandable) but now that you understand the risks of actually killing a doc, you've decided to start NKing. If you were afraid to kill the real docs on the first night, you would continue to send no-kills.
OK scum, go back and read the thread again before you post anymore. I stated I thought there was 6 quacks and 3 docs..now I understand it was the other way around. Also if you read the thread, you would see that the majority of the town supports night protections for the Docs/Quacks. That is how you tell who is mafia or not..again, read the thread.
I’m just going to say this one last time: In my opinion, we’re better off playing this game as 9 Townie 3 Mafia because that way, we have no risk of a quack accidentally killing a doc. I don’t give a shit what the majority of the town thinks, I have my own brain, I do my own thinking, I make my own decisions. The scummiest thing you can do is play as though you’re just another sheep in the herd. Not only does it allow for mafia to direct us into a mis-lynch, we get no discussion and the game goes nowhere if all we’re doing is agreeing with whatever everyone else says. And no, with a possible 3 quacks in play, night protecting does NOT show you who is mafia, it only shows you who is dead. The only way we’re going to get information is if we can tell which kills are done by mafia; we can’t do that with 3 quacks contaminating the hitlist.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
d3sisted wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Again, if you have read the thread, you will see that WE HAVE ONLY HAD 3 ACTIVE POSTERS!!! The Mod just started seeking 2-4 replacements…that is mostly likely the reason there has been no hammer. Another reason might be the town can not choose who is scummier you are Mert.
Fine, I'll give you this one. I just like to post with the expectation that everyone in the thread is active, as they made that committment when signing up for a game. Then again, you're quick to call Protown on Mert, Indy, and Hjallti. How are you so sure?
read the damn thread
I have never called Indy or Hjallti protown..I have actually spent 4 pages calling Mert scum..which if you actually read the thread you would not only see that, but see that my vote was on him before I unvote and voted for you.
Take a moment to calm down for a second, then you’ll stop misconstruing my posts. I wasn’t referring to anything said in the thread, I was referring to what you directly responded to me with. You say there was no hammer because players (including a few of the mafia) have been inactive, hence my question: how can you be sure there aren’t already 1, 2, or 3 scums on Mert’s wagon? How can you be sure Mert himself isn’t mafia, which would attribute to the delayed hammering?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
d3sisted wrote:Yes, I understand you asked questions, that's obvious. However, my case still remains. You assumed quacks could kill mafia, thus had no reason to send a no-kill.
I didnt assume anything, that is why I asked the question. I have stated (3 times now) why I didnt night choose.
You asked the question after the game started, long after your night protect was sent in. I acknowledged your explanation for why you didn’t NK, and I decided to call it bullshit, is that too hard for you to understand? The case I’m bringing up is that you misunderstood the quack role, and thought quacks could kill mafia. It would therefore be illogical that you sent a no-kill on N0. If it bothers you so much, you’re welcome to just ignore this statement and let it slide.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
d3sisted wrote:Well if you're so sure about your metagaming, why didn't you mention that fact in your post? And what does it matter to you what the town thinks, lurking is lurking.
READ THE THREAD...god I sound like a broken record...I will even help you. Post 354
Ok, you’ve sufficiently addressed that aspect, congratulations. Now, I’ll ask you again: You asked the question, “what do you think [of Mert’s lurking], town? I interpreted that segment as an excuse to start a BW (i.e. gauging the viability of a Mert wagon, as I originally stated). Do you or do you not deny this? Were you or were you not rallying support for Mert’s quicklynch on the grounds of lurking/inactivity?

curiouskarmadog wrote:Town, this guy is pushing a case against me and he is not reading the thread or simply making up facts. I am actually in shock, since I have been playing this game, I have never seen such a blatantly bad case fill with bad logic and out and out lies.

Really I think I am in shock, here.
(Like I said, please keep talking; I love reading these scum-tells you emit.) Again, you try to rally the town’s votes towards me. The facts have been stated in plain black and white; it is up to the town to determine the veracity of my claims. It is NOT up to you to hijack their votes, regardless of how strongly you suspect me. You say I am making up facts? I have clarified my evidence for you twice, and it is the last time I am willing to do so. You can either defend yourself against my claims, or completely ignore them, at which point I will be forced to affirm your mafia status.

Calling me insane, telling me to read the thread, and going into shock does not constitute a proper defense. We can either discuss this like sensible mafiascum players, or you can flip out again. I have merely presented my thinking, and if you doubt my logic, explain yourself with supporting facts. Saying so doesn't make it so.

I've got evidence to support all my claims; all you've done is deny my assertions and blaspheme to intollerable lengths. I'm giving you one last chance; if, and only if you can adequately defend yourself and address the points I have brought up, I will consider unvoting. Your move.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Mert wrote:Loving d3sisted's entrance to the game - he seems to understand my reasons for suspecting CKD, who I still favour for lynching, of course.
Then why don't you vote him?

MOD: You have CKD as voting for himself.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:07 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Your first point is a good one.

Consider CKD lurking; he was posting actively in other threads wednesday and thursday, but refused to respond in this thread.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:18 am

Post by d3sisted »

Glad you decided to come out of lurkerdom.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Some more useless shit
You think Mert is scum? Fine.

You think I am scum? Baseless.

You chosen not to answer; my vote will stick.

Activity needs to pick up in this game.
Mod: Please prod where necessary.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:02 pm

Post by d3sisted »

scmp wrote:Curiouskarmadog lives up to his name and is indeed rather curious.

Vote: curiouskarmadog
Not as curious as that vote, buddy.
Fos: SCMP

Mod: Don't let the thread die! D=

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:16 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Stewie: Are you sure you're not voting for my predecessor? If so, care to bring up a separate case for me personally? And what do you think of the curious little exchange twixt me and CKD?

Still haven't gotten Dral's N0 protect yet, though I have a feeling it might be Fernando anyway... Call it a hunch...

I'm in the process of considering Mert as a possible scum. I'll see what I come up with. In the interim,
activity needs to pick up

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:18 am

Post by d3sisted »

I beg to differ. Voting someone because their predecessors were scummy is scummy in mine eyes. Mainly because any previous evidence effectively becomes nullified, and you can't be bothered to come up with new reasons to support your vote.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Only and only if your replacement continues to emit the wrong vibes.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:21 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Mod, if you're still here, we need a deadline.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:32 am

Post by d3sisted »

So basically you're saying the only reason I have any votes on me at all is because Dral claimed to targeting Fernando? That is inane.

And i'm not talking about claims. I'm talking about minor tells that others happened to pick up on. Tells that appear solid but are nonetheless ambiguous and misconceived. Those tells ought not be attributed to the replacement player.

At any rate, at least a distinction should be made between the two (e.g. "Though D3sised is not nearly as scummy as Dral, I'm still voting for him because of how Dral played before him.")

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:54 pm

Post by d3sisted »

It's inane. It's silly. It's a silly reason for voting me.

Unless you can provide a credible reason for the death of Fernando, there's no reason why you would suspect Dral for targeting Fernando in N0.

Thank you Thesp, for implementing the deadline. It's time this thread got a wake-up call.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:57 am

Post by d3sisted »

I, too, am curious to know why you think d3sisted is scummy.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:26 am

Post by d3sisted »

Stewie wrote:Can you vote for him though? This day has been going on for two months.
Ok, wow. that was scummy as hell.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:06 am

Post by d3sisted »

Not only are you bandwagoning, but you're flagrantly trying to recruit others to join? In fact, you're practically screaming for a quicklynch so we can end the day. A townie wouldn't want us to vote just for the sake of ending a month-long day.

Nuh uh. Not gonna let this slide.
Unvote; Vote: stewie

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:51 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Ok, you managed to miss my point. Again. Unless you're a total idiot, you're just playing dumb to avoid my accusation.

I'm not even gonna bother reiterating this time. I'll give the others a chance to weigh in on what I've said.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:40 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Quacks can't kill mafia.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:43 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Interesting.

But if I miss, we lose a possible doc. That in itself is enough to deter me from NKing at all.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:26 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Lol what the shit?

First vote and you're going to BW without even have read anything? I can hear scumdars blaring from 3 blocks away.

Nice...
Unvote; FoS: roach

*Not going to vote just yet because I'm pretty sure BM wouldn't have asked to be replaced if he fell into mafia role.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Nice job, tar and jordan. Thanks for the input.

If you're not committed enough to at least pretend like you're part of the game, why don't you just ask for replacements. Seriously.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by d3sisted »

And curious, I feel you on the frustration thing. Maybe we should just band and lynch the lurkers; I've just about had it.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:26 pm

Post by d3sisted »

JDodge wrote:
d3sisted wrote:Nice job, tar and jordan. Thanks for the input.

If you're not committed enough to at least pretend like you're part of the game, why don't you just ask for replacements. Seriously.
Don't confuse a lack of content with a lack of interest.
Err yeah. First line was sarcasm.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:37 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Welcome HH, and welcome back, Aimee. My name doesn't seem to be in that vote count there.

Mod Note: Oops

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:20 am

Post by d3sisted »

Vote: CKD

I've had that entire case on him, with the whole back-and-forth not long ago. Somehow I got diverted and my vote went astray, but my vote is still on him.

I don't see why you guys are trying to lynch me. As far as I'm concerned, I (or my predecessor, to be precise) was the only one with a targetclaim on Fernando. He's dead now, so until someone counter claims, I'm a quack doc. Unless your stance is to lynch all quack docs, lynching me is a
very
anti-town play.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:21 am

Post by d3sisted »

EBWOP: *confirmed quack doc, unless someone willingly admits to lying in the original claims.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:33 am

Post by d3sisted »

Honary Hitchhiker wrote:First of all:
Unvote:CKD
(I don't know what's up with my predecessors vote "because he is curious" lol)

Second of all
Vote:D3sisted
for his case against CKD on how it showed many flaws and was supported on one beam (Which was the whole not protecting N0 and so forth on the protecting at night matter) Whether or not he is Quack or Scum is uncertain(since Dral claimed on protecting Fernado this could be a ploy however)

I found Mert actually Protown in my eyes because he was determined and supported theorys with alot of proof and evidence. Battle Mage and Indy I found quite scummy for their irrelevant contribution to the discussion. I'm not sure of Amelia Li(replaced by ~N9V~) since she hasn't posted much but she seems to have the doctor role. JDodge pushing agaisnt the Indy case nonstop pesters me as he dosen't share any other thoughts :x. Jordan looks pretty protown in my eyes as well. I find KCD overly defensive with the D3sisted attacks but seems protown as well since he has contributed alot to the discussion. Stewie and Hjallti seem pretty neatural in my eyes alot I don't have alot to go on.
Your first (and only) post into this game and you jump onto the longest wagon you see.

Why don't you stop trying to use ambiguity to support your vote and show me how my case is flawed. I'd go as far as to say you didn't even read the thread. I don't just go upon "one beam" as you insinuate, I bring up several different points as to why I think he is scummy. In fact, I invite everyone to look over those posts again. Then, look me in the face and tell me my vote is supported by "one beam".

Secondly, what possibly could Dral have gained from this "ploy"? Turn himself into a vote magnet? That's just brilliant isn't it? (At any rate, it's highly WIFOM.)

As an aside, is Mert your scum buddy? Is that why you found him protown? Maybe that's also why you went completely out of your way to defend him. He hadn't any votes, hadn't any suspicion, you just felt like you needed to throw that out there. Yenno,
just in case.

FoS: HH

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:35 am

Post by d3sisted »