theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #573 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:26 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Alright chaps . . . I'm ploughing through this, mind its difficult with England playing the Germans of the park. Give me a day or so for something substantial.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #577 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:55 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm on about page 11 . . . do accept my apologies there's so much stuff in here it's taking an age.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #588 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:44 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Everyone's waiting for me right?

Well I promise it will be with you tomorrow. I've had a weekend where I managed to get totally carried away what with birthdays and what not, no excuse but sometimes mafia doesn't fit in with my top priorities. 24 hours if not, lynch me.

p.s from my original 11 page read Camisade was screaming scum, which isn't ideal considering I'm him, I wasn't too impressed with Deadscilent either who's now expressed a wish for replacement. More tomorrow promise, maybe later tonight if I can grab some spare time at work.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #589 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Ok let's crack on. I wasn't going to post a mammoth summary but then thought what the hell. I've made the notes I may aswell share my views . . . from the top then, seperately I hope this will in some form get everyone else thinking again and we can get the game back into life.

Page 1 - Usual page of random votes. Note Hand Banana replaced at the outset, I wonder why crap role, scared to be scum or just away. Pickem votes everyone - then sticks to Camisade with FOSs at Adel and deadscilent. Adel votes BZ, BZ votes Adel, Camisade votes SirT, NabNab votes Pickem is he genuine or joking? Couple of OMGUS votes. Eroto votes deadscilent, 19 deadscilent votes Eroto, says its random, meh I'm not so sure. Seems more OMGUS. Nothing much going on more idle chit chat. No Patrick yet.

2 - NabNab asks Pickem who he thinks the scum are, seems a little forgetful even if Pickem was joking. Pickem reiterates his joke three scum suspects. Pickem moves to Adel. Blue Zebra and Albert both join the wagon consecutive posts. NabNab calls out Albert for his vote not Blue Zebra why not I wonder. Adel 35 I'd have jumped all over her for, screams defensive and again why ignore Blue Zebra and just attack Albert. Patrick appears for the first time and ignores the start of the Adel wagon and votes CTD. NabNab points out that CTD has done nothing, I felt Patrick's vote was little more than a random joke, odd that he didn't comment on anything previous but NabNab seems slightly defensive of CTD based on it. Kravehn at least makes a mildly decent reason for going after Adel and links NabNab and Adel together, slings on the fourth vote. Sir T just throws an FOS at Adel, she's getting a fair deal of heat Page 2. Sir T points out that wagon has reached 4. Blue Zebra happy to throw his vote around, which in my book is a good thing. Adel back to 3.

3 - NabNab defends himself against Kravhen calling him out some defense of Adel. NabNab say's he smelled scum, not townies wagonning then? 53 is dreadful, Camisade could at least look to make comment on the thread, he's giving scum easy ammunition to target him, let's see who does, obviously knowing now that Camisade is town being as that I'm now him. Blue Zeb does straight away, yet again slinging votes about, not afraid to attract attention. Kravhen's gut has Adel as scum. Adel straight away attacks him for it, first real argument and lo and behold between two townies. Sir T sides with Adel, but with two townies going after each other scum can back either horse and look rasonably good. Patrick pops back in post some decent stuff over the wagon, I'd agree 4 votes in getting to 7 isn't all that scummy, wagons creating reactions and are neccessary etc. Not happy with contributions from Albert, Camisade, Eroto, Deadscilent, CTD at all at this stage. Adel makes a mistake in thinking she was 2 from lynch she wasn't - also brings up issue of village idiot, possible looking for an escape route, I think I'd attack her if she wasn't town at this stage. Patrick's keeping a close eye on proceedings. Eroto echoes Patrick. Kravehn still convinced Adel is scum. Camisade calls Pickem a village idiot, still fails to contribute. Kravhen I find pretty defensive at the bottom of the page but again genuine I guess.

4 - Adel appeals to emotion slightly, makes note of a previous lynching of her own. Goes pretty heavy at Kravhen. Albert poses question to NabNab on whether Kravhen calling Nab out was anti-town. Stuff regrading quick-lynches. Blue Zebra throws suspicion at Adel. I like NabNab in 82 much better sums up pretty much the whole argument. Kravehn say's he's surprised he got defensive would you point that out I wonder as scum hmm, still attacking Adel, this little sideshow is certainly giving those scum involved a neat little place to attack and jab from the sidelines. NabNab continues attack at Kravhen again with pretty good reasoning - mind he then says Kravhen's over defence is more newbie than scummy, hmm possible setting himself up incase Kravhen isn't scum. Albert's asking a lot of questions. Kravehn unvotes Adel after just raising further thoughts on her as scum, meh, does however want others to chime in again I'd agree, seems there's only 50% of ppl playing. Sir T puts up a decent case against Kravehn, defends Adel. Seems that Kravehn was trying to use some kind of certainty to either get Adel to slip up or others to weigh in. Camisade at last makes a reasonably decent post and attacks Kravhen's unvote of Adel which does seem slightly odd considering his earlier certainty. Kravhen slaps Camisade back for lurking, good point. BZ moves onto Pickem for active lurking.

5 - Sir Tornado prods Pickem for thoughts. Pickem refutes BZ's vote and pretty much shoots it down, still no CTD? 103 makes me think scum all over from Adel, aside from obviously knowing her now allegiance. Fact that she says she wants to appear scummy man. Talk about giving yourself an argument out. Albert not really offering much, likewise the same five or six from before Eroto, Patrick, Deadscilent, CTD etc and of course Camisade lol. Can't make sense of Camisade's next post. Albert asks another question, Eroto appears asks for his position, Eroto fails to really comment which I don't like as Albert did previously. Also calls out others for lurking which he's been doing, Kravehn wisely points this out. Blue Zebra asks Albert for his thoughts I haven't seen much from him either. Nab ships on to Blue Zebra. Albert does likewise and calls out Eroto, argues that Zebra is reluctant to attack Adel, fails to comment on Kravhen. Wahey CTD appears.

6 - Pickem responds to Sir T's post from Page 5. Doesn't really go onto attack anyone, it's more a quick summary. Eroto pipes up says the wagon on Adel wasn't all that bad, calls out Sir Tornado due to him calling Kravhen's vote random. Finishes that he'll be posting more regularly - let's see that he does. Pickem moves to Camisade, seems okay as a lurker lynch, I've already expressed dissatisfaction with Camisade now me. Patrick posts not much content, likewise still nout from CTD. Blue questions Pickem on his vote, why I wonder? Scum defending town seems odd, scum defending scum perhaps. But being as Cam is town not sure. Pickem explains vote. NabNab votes similarly but on Deadscilent, funny that Pickem ignored Dead in his previous post. Camisade appears acts pretty defensive, explains why he found Kravhen scummy. Need to re-read 140 from Sir Tornado see what I make of it. Hmm NabNab defends Kravhen, attacks those who are attacking him. Patrick posts some content, doesn't see much summyness going on, seems happy with Kravhen - defends Kravehn against Sir T's jabs and votes Sir T. Adel posts that she's sure Krahevn will post enough scumtells to be lynched, moves from kravhen to CTD. Don't like 149 from Adel, aside from the inactives she's striking me as the scummiest so far.

7 - Kravhen seems to stop himself and warns that perhaps he's becoming the village idiot. Follows NabNab's line of thinking with those attacking him, throws an FOS at Tornado. CTD pipes up says he's found a scum in Blue Zeb, comments that if Patrick's scum he's lost the game and then asks to be replaced, nothing much else. Patrick points this out. Don't understand Adel's move from CTD to Blue Zeb. CTD explains vote on Zebra. Uses Camisade's crap post in 53 and then the argument that scum tend to jump all over it, it's a decent point but I can see town doing it aswell. Calls him out for lurkerhunting, yet Blue Zeb hasn't gone after more hardcore lurkers in Eroto, Dead or CTD himself. Camisade comments that Adel is aggresive, a good thing I 'd say. Blue Zeb comments that his vote on Camisade was not serious, I disagree at the time it felt pretty serious. 170 is reasonably good from Cam. Eroto kinda defends Zebra against CTD and says Kravhen not todays lynch.

8 - Adel and Kravhen call a truce of sorts. 180 is Kravhen's scum list. Being as he's dead town should be worthwhile viewing. ABR - active lurker. BZ - town vibe. Cam - not taking sides. CTD - poses the odd question that he may be cop, role fishing perhaps. Dead - nothing. Eroto - scum putting up a town mask, gotta agree slightly not over keen on Eroto's play much, very much blending into the background. Seems neutral on NabNab and Patrick. Pickem - nothing stands out similar to ABR. Doesn't seem sure on Sir T. Summary I get is Adel is scum. Adel picks up on the cop comment. FOS's thrown Pickem, Sir T. No mention of Eroto or CTD which puzzles me. Pickem calls the cop issues scummy as fuck, agreed. Kravehn ignores Patrick's question. Few ppl comment on Kravehn's long post. 191 seems further jabs at Sir T from NabNab. Can't quite see them as a scum pair. Albert calls Patrick town, both Pickem and Patrick call him out on it, note I don't think Patrick has warranted much as pro-town yet. Patrick posts a decent few thoughts most worried by Adel and Sir T. Eroto calls Kravehn town.

9 - Adel explains vote on Zebra again. Nab again defends someone this time Zebra. Tornado comments on Adel's editors post. Eroto makes a comment on in, like the fact that he points out tone and the like. Zebra responds to Adel, asks why no pressure on Albert. Who I must say I've seen play a lot more aggressively. Albert seems in awe slightly of Patrick.Nab asks Kravehn for suspicions and what not, I thought he just gave them on page 8, meh. Too many players not enough content. Nab's getting replaced hmm, he's still in though? Albert still happy with vote on Zebra. Adel re-iterates that Zebra is scummy, metagame on Albert, as I say I've seen Albert as town much more aggresive. CTD comments that Zebra and Patrick alarm him most. Camisade votes ABR which seems a genuine avenue to dance down. ABR's reply isn't exactly enthralling.

10 - Pickem unvotes Cam. Haut Boy replaces CTD let's see if he improves activity. Haut votes Sir T, calls him non-committal due mainly to the non voting of anyone, Sir T explained his reasoning behind this. Also dislikes ABR and Adel, ABR for content when Pickem, Patrick, Dead, Cam all could do with a lot more. Eroto again doesn't really do much aside from fence-sit. Comments that Haut Boy's post is just old news. Kravehn wants Dead to post, I'd agree. Kravehn picks at Pickem for a slight defence of Deadsclient again I'd agree possible link there. Not much else worth noting just Kravhen moving after Deadscilent and Pickem defending Dead's absent.

11 - Eroto chimes in and again defends dead's absence. Pickem sure is full of his usual crass swearwords. Lurker hunting I'd agree with Pickem is however a scum trait. Kravehn seems to be misrepresenting Pickem, he hasn't said Dead is not scum more that until she returns he's holding of any attack. Actually side with Pickem through this argument, being as Kravhen's town is moot tho. Adel comments that the pair of them acted kinda pro-town but would have preferred silence. Patrick makes a good point regarding CTD and Kravhen. Dead returns let's see what she comes up with.

12 - Not much of a start from Dead. 278 appeal to emotion straight off. Albert finds Krahven fairly pro-town. Dead calls Kravehn pro-town and Eroto hmm. Echoes Pat on CTD. Doesn't suspect Zebra, finds Adel slightly dodgy. Votes CTD who has been replaced lol, what to make of that. Newbish either way, I'd actually expect scum to read the thread slightly more carefully lol. Haut Boy calls Kravehn extremely scummy. 283 is silly. Camisade agress with Haut Boy. SV replaces Nab, Dead still hasn't realised CTD was replaced by Haut this despite 283 "rolleyes". Few questions fly about, ABR asks Dead about Haut. Adel spsecifally asks SV about Sir T, why just him? Dead expressed happier with Haut than CTD. Keeps vote there.

13 - Adel doesn't get the case against Sir.T despite just asking SV about him only. Pointless page so far, Pickem votes Deadscilent. Dead votes Zebra despite thinking he was town before, then goes to Haut Boy, useless page so far. Kravehn votes Dead. Where exactly is SV?

14 - Meh this page is just as useless, inactivity is treason, deadline launched. Oh hell another appeal to emotion from Dead she is either scum or giving scum an easy ride. Adel jumps on it, townie doing so. Camisade calls Dead's post a threat doesn't want to put her to lynch -2. Haut hops on. Another useless kind of page, doesn't seem much scum hunting going on.

15 - NabNab replaces back in, nout from SV. Another appeal to emotion from Dead and yet another christ sake. Eroto points out Dead is bad play not neccesarily scummy hmm .Still completely unimpressed by Dead. If she is town however then I'd expect scum to be all over, if she's scum which is a possible then I'd still expect scum all over. Patrick pretty much asks questions of those on the wagon here . . . mind two of those he picks out are now dead townies. Adel explains she found DS's appeals "cute". Nab brands her the VI, expresses unhappiness with the wagon. I'm not sure whether scum are actively avoiding the wagon or have decided to sling themselves on - edit now Adel and Kravhen are dead town, I find those actively avoiding it more worrying. Moves to Zebra and hopes ppl on the DS wagon join him, that makes me think with a deadline Nab and Zebra are a unlikely pairing. Kravhen unvotes. Haut unvoites after pressure from Patrick. I'd like more opinions from Patrick.

16 - deadscilent was scum before hmm, best re-read that. Kravhen moves to Haut Buy for releasing the pressure or so. Adel votes Haut.

K. I've had enough for now, I'll finish the rest tomorrow hopefully and summarise my thoughts. I will say from these first few pages that too many players are blending into the background and I expect the scum with 2 of those prominent townies now dead to be in that group - by that I'm looking closely at the likes of Eroto, Haut Boy due in part to CTD, Pickem, ABR, Patrick - I'm also pretty unimpressed with deadscilent. More soon.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #620 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:51 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Been prodded, still here just struggling with real life issues. I should get a spare hour tonight to catch up with my analysis.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #649 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:01 am

Post by theopor_COD »

This thread for some reason dissapeared from my watched topics list. I'm in 10 games so I tend to only look their, I can only apologise, it's number one priority.

I'm reading my original thoughts and will add to them, I've forgotten everything.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #652 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:36 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Picking up from circa page 16. I ain't going to post wads just anything that I feel I need to comment on.

Adel joins the Kravehn wagon. Patrick defends Blue Zebra, points out that ppl have been calling him scummy, Pat doesn't agree. Slight defence here if Zebra's scum however with Pat leaving I'm not sure, has he been replaced yet? Adel's play puzzles me, it's increddibly scummy especially as Krav ended up town. Don't like Dead's FOS on Adel in 396 seems very amateurish. Haut calls her out on it. Adel wants everyone to focus on Camisade for supposed lurking, seems he ain't the only one. Agree with Nab here
NabakovNabakov wrote:IMO, this whole damn game needs a kick in the pants. Camisade is trailing off, BZ hasn't posted in 4 days, Erotomachia is also quite gone, ABR has yet to post content, and Pickem hasn't beaten nearly as much shit as he said he would.
Pickem I don't find particularly helpful, whether that's because he's scum meh not sure, I've only seen him as town. Albert even more unhelpful in 408, refuses to post content, wants to vote Camisade what gives ABR?

Like BZ's opinion on Eroto in 414, unlikely scum pair. Eroto doesn't seem to have enough curiousity for me. Camisade's lack of help is noted "rolleyes". ABR and Pickem both vote Haut he moves to 5 votes. First thoughts are why didn't he lynch at this stage? Claims vanilla. Patrick/Eroto anti Haut lynch from what I can gather.

Does dead read the thread and have opinions of her own?
deadscilent wrote:There has been a lot of finger pointing.
Who does everyone think is mafia?
Guess not and why the hell would u post this
deadscilent wrote:I knew I'd be coming up as mafia even though I am not. but hey.
Meh Adel unvotes Haut on deadline day and moves to ABR. Now with Adel as town I'm confused obv no buddy saving.

Ok with 5 hours to go to deadline it stands

"Deadline in less than 5 hours"
Vote Count

Sir Tornado (4): Patrick, Nabakov, Blue Zebra, kravhen
Albert B.Rampage (2): Adel, camisade
Haut Boy (2): deadscilent, Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (2): pickemgenius, Erotomachia, Sir Tornado,

Deadline is still Friday, August 10th, 11:00 PM, EST.

Mind I didn't see all that many ppl unvote Haut, infact Pickem's voting Haut which wasn't picked up. 465 makes no sense compared to the vote count. Eroto/Sir T unlikely scum pair, voting him this close to deadline. Infact that vote-count was so screwed, it's messing with my head. ABR proposes Adel as a lynch, next post Dead agrees, then ABR votes - 3 hours from deadline, some helluva of a speed lynch. Dead unvotes. Adel's dice-roll is totally stupid, quick unvote then back to Haut. Interesting
Adel wrote:
unvote:Patrick vote:Haut Boy

reading back through my last post at 480 makes me think that HB may be guilty and the Sir T wagon is the one started by scum. I guess I'm really vote hopping now ;)
I wonder how correct she is here. Sir T has 5 votes according to Pat's votecount in 486 with 3 hrs till deadline, Adel 4 behind.

Dead votes Adel
ABR pressurises Eroto and Pat to switch from what I can see, surely too obvious an attempt to save Sir T. Pat votes Adel, Eroto unvotes and seems dunno to have knowledge maybe. Eroto then votes her. What does everyone else think of these few hours postings?

Dead pops in attacks Sir T, whos voted Kravhen and ignored the Adel wagon, I think if Sir T was scum he'd be saving his own neck this close to deadline
deadscilent wrote:Kravhen seems so protown
Does he? Obv now dead yep but at the time, I wouldn't have been so bullish. Krav votes Adel she's a gonna at deadline. Don't like any on her wagon much, Eroto and Dead mainly. ABR just seems to be playing like an ass. It's also weird how the Haut wagon dissapated so swiftly - hence scum buddies could have saved him or Sir T. Mind I think Sir T is town.

ABR votes NabNab - needs to think why

I like Sir T in 539. Interesting that Nab gives Dead a free pass due to the village idiot, can't they be scum or something.
Dead votes Nab no further explanation. Useless page, Theo appears and pretty much does nout. :P

Dead then wants replacing. Additionally I don't like the way ABR hasn't posted a decent argument against Nab, even if it's just a paragraph.

Chronx replaces Haut Boy and discussed the night kill and my introduction for Camisade. I'll respond where neccessary later.

Then we get the talking outside the thread malarky. Patrick leaves - some info about it. Sir T in 610 posts a little theory would someone who's scum let slip accidentally. CTD? I can't see someone in the game currently doing it. Chronx wants the game abandoned. No Eroto where is he? Kravhen replaced Dead, yeh bet's that fun as town or scum.

Patrick still needs a replacement.

So.

Scumlist
Kravhen due to DeadScilent.
Erotomachia mainly due to Zebra's reasons in 414, but I just don't see enough scumhunting, seems far too agreeable
Patrick - mind with the scumchat thing I'm not sure what to make of it.
Pickem - needs to post more content personally just seems like he's happy to post his occassional batch of spam, it is page 27 after all.
ABR - meh I can see him as town or scum.
Chronx - CTD acted scummy, Haut likewise, Chronx well I need to review his few posts.
Of the others Nab - seems to be pretty calm, defending more than attacking, may just be his playstyle.
Zebra - I feel is town.
Sir T - Town aswell mainly due to him not voting Adel, plus he's been attacked pretty heartily throughout.

So whilst we are
vote Kravhen
I cannot excuse DeadSilent's play, village idiot or not, they can be scum!
FOS Eroto
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #664 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:39 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'd disagree about Patrick. I've seen him play much stronger. Be interesting to see d3sisted's take on things.

Kravhen I can understand that you cannot answer for Dead but the amount of scummy things going on with her makes it hard for me to ignore her as things stand.

Eroto - who do you think is scum at this point?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #681 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Can we have a votecount please? Ta muchly.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #684 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm pretty sure I'm voting Kravhen.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #711 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:56 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I can't see myself voting for Albert . . . he's pretty much led the lynch of Adel but I find those that followed him scummier (deadsilent, Patrick, Eroto).

Heck knows why but if Tornado was scum I'd expect Albert scum in that situation to bus him. If Tornado's town and Albert's scum then he just let's him rot. It doesn't clear Tornado completely as I could see Albert as town somehow forcing through a lynch on a player he dislikes but I think it's more than likely that ABR is town.

Seperately I agree with Tornado in 705. No one should get a free pass because their previous incumbent was a "village idiot" - I'm also going to have a little analysis of Kravhen 1 and Kravhen 2. He seemed a lot more aggressive and confrontional from my original read. Now he seems more defensive, jokey.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #726 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:16 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I make that five. ChronX pls claim.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #727 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:17 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Bah Simulposting lol.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #734 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:14 am

Post by theopor_COD »

ChronX all that looks like to me is a defence of Erotomachia and a weak attack at me for not raising my suspicions straight away after I replaced. Throughout the game I've seen NabNab post more content, actively look to attack ppl yes he's defended ppl at times but as town I can see him doing this. Eroto has another major black mark against him the Adel lynch. Your wishy washy attitude towards Kravhen on page 26 or so makes me think I may be wrong on my suspicions of him as you actually want "the wagon to grow legs" yet "don't want to vote him". Kind of like you know he'll come back town.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #737 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:44 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I think you'll find I didn't even vote you. Twas ABR.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #738 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:53 am

Post by theopor_COD »

This post when I read it at the time I felt was scummy
chronX wrote: That might grow legs actually. Interesting....
Eroto calls you out on it and you explain yourself that you're not considering voting for Kravhen. You had already expressed a concern of Deadsilent in your first/second post so it's wishy-washy ish.

I've viewed NabNab's and Eroto's posts in isolation and Nab's don't ring anywhere near as many alarm bells. Hence I find Eroto scummier.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #741 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:12 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Some snippets from Eroto end of Day One - could be very interesting.
eroto wrote:Sir Tornado would be my choice. I don't think the case against Haut Boy is very strong, and voting for ABR at this point seems pretty random
eroto wrote:Well, since Haut Boy and Sir Tornado are currently tied, I will vote: Sir Tornado
eroto wrote:I'm not that comfortable with my vote on Sir Tornado, but I believe he's a better choice than Haut Boy. And with this deadline in place, there don't seem to be any other possibilities
eroto wrote:I'm rather surprised that you would vote for kravhen...he strikes me as pretty pro-town.
eroto wrote:I really didn't like the case against Haut Boy Day 1. It relied entirely on the fact that he unvoted deadscilent. That's why I voted you: I felt you were a better lynch than Haut Boy (and I still do).

It's not even a subtle defence of ChronX who replaced Haut Boy. No real surprise eh.

unvote, vote ChronX

die scum die and if as I expect you turn out scum then my vote will not shift from Eroto ever!
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #764 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:28 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Vote: Erotomachia

Still think he's scum. Tornado and Haut Boy were both town. He was on the Adel wagon and avoided the ChronX wagon. Been totally non-committal throughout.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #815 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:11 am

Post by theopor_COD »

So from what I can tell.

Kravhen claims watcher - watched NabNab visiting Tornado

NabNab claims townie, stayed at home

d3sisted claims cop, innocent on NabNab, innocent on ChronX (bleeding amazing that one).

I don't in this situation really see the point of d3sisted scum claiming cop to save one of his partner's asses. But then again I'm pretty amazed he didn't stick up for ChronX more.

Holding off voting for the minute, but I feel Kravhen's more likely to be pulling a gambit here, let's face it were at lylo so one more mislynch and we're literally doomed.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #844 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:41 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

"Shrug"

I'm not altogether sure if a no-lynch is a viable play. 8 of us left, doctor dead. More than likely 7 tomorrow - we're slap bang in lylo. Doing such let's scum dictate proceedings.

If we lynch correctly today we're in with a chance. Scum down - 6 remain tomorrow. Probable 2 bad guys - 3 scum seems the norm, I've seen no evidence of another group at work.

If we lynch incorrectly today. We'll be in lylo tomorrow. 6 remain, probable 3 bad guys. Infact I guess if we lynch incorrectly today we're pretty much dead and buried.

Anyone want to help me out with the numbers? I think all being said one of Kravhen or d3sisted is scum. I'm not 100% sure on power role claims in a small mini but watcher and cop seems kind of over balanced investigative wise. Is mass-claiming a worthwile move or just silly?

Anyways all things to ponder.

unvote
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #848 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

NabakovNabakov wrote:The two claims are diametrically opposed
unless
I am a Godfather and made the kill last night. As far as a 3 scum setup is concerned with no Vigs or Docs or other wackiness, we're in LyLo as of now. I don't see what a mass-claim would accomplish.
Your correct. Lynching incorrectly today will mean likely defeat (save for some intervention at night) and will be the case in later days even if we do lynch correctly. So in that regard it may be worthwhile no lynching to see if we can get any more information.

As for the claiming - again it was only a thought to consider if we're thinking power role heavy or not with three power roles in the open. Either way I think it's more likely that we have a cop than a peripheral investigative role. No one else has claimed cop so despite d3sisted's lack of saving ChronX's butt, I tend to believe him. The GF issue just muddies the waters completely, I don't see much sense in sending a GF to kill if three scum remain.

To be honest I just think at lylo it's more likely that Kravhen is gambitting scum in the hope of pushing through the remaining townie lynch and wrapping things up tonight. Scum know if they force through a mis-lynch they win so I can quite imagine such a theory being concocted.

Vote Kravhen

May aswell with what my head and heart tell me. Cop has an innocent on Nab - hence chances are he's town, after all we don't even know for sure if there's a GF. Kravhen straight off strikes Nab at scene of the crime - only need one more lynch for victory, it just strikes me as a classic scum gambit and reminds of a game I modded 455 Little Italy where a similar claim outrode a cop claim to pretty much seal a mafia win.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #851 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

From my limited modding ability; the GF usually sends the orders in but I'd guess between the scum group one of em is picked to carry out the deed. It's not given that the GF has to do the killing every night . . . mind I guess it'd be up to the mod, I would however find it unlikely.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #855 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:10 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think Nab, D3sisted and krav are all be town...
Practically impossible.

Kravhen says Nab was visiting Sir Tornado.

Nab claims he was at home

One of them is lieing.

D3sisted has an innocent on Nab

Result - Kravhen is lieing gambitting scum or Nab is Godfather. I can't see the point of d3sisted lieing . . . unless he is scum with Nab and Kravhen's town. Either way sure as hell is a problem at lylo.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #871 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:55 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

You are kidding me right ...

At lylo you state you've got a guilty on someone when infact you have no proof, no proof whatsoever. One helluva of a gambit between you and ABR I'll give you that.

In the process you out a major town power-role for us in a cop - who you can kill tonight.

You've now fallen upon a major stumbling block in that the rest of the players do not trust you, quite wisely thank god and have now gone back to a pre-planned fall back scenario of claiming mason, totally laughable. (note - I didn't think ABR was scum, but your dead Kravhen he does run crazy) No sane townsperson at lylo would state they have a guilty on anyone, NEVER EVER IN LYLO, unless they've got pretty much 99.9%.

confirm vote
- before anything even crazier happens like ABR counter-claiming d3sisted or outing another power-role, now makes sense why ABR didn't want anyone investigate him last night.

Edit I just noticed your appeal to emotion post, it's a pretty damn good job I'm already voting you then ain't it.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #875 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:49 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

kravhen wrote:I like how you say I had a guilty on someone when really all I said was that I saw him visit patrick and that IMPLIED high chances of scuminess, therefore the vote.
Point is in Lylo which we are - scum need one more mislynch. By claiming that you've seen someone (Nab) visit the dead guy it pretty much implies guilt does it not? If the cop hadn't investigated Nab we'd have likely lynched Nab on the basis of your claim. Game Over. Fact you made such a lie at lylo to me pretty much indicates your scum.

Krav - look at it from our shoes yeh.

Seperately there's the past issue of the Day One rushed lynch in about three hours of our Doc on which ABR led and deadsilent pretty much followed willingly.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #885 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:22 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think all 3 of the people with their votes on kravhen to be scum, really.
So you think d3sisted "scum" cop pulls an innocent out of his hat to save a townie "Nab" who your supposed mason partner watched kill Sir Tornado.

:roll:
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #894 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Scum need one mislynch here, ONE FRIGGING MISLYNCH. :roll:

The fact that you Nab are giving ABR and Kravhen solid town points and are now calling them town absolutely baffles me. Yes there's a possibillity they are both town but for what it's worth I think it's about 0.00001% percent.

My thoughts -

Scum trio of - ABR, Kravhen and someone else (Note I hope he's playing better than these two) concoct a masterful plan to force through the one remaining mis-lynch. Kravhen claims watcher and claims NabNab is at the scene of Sir Tornado's death. Nab claims vanilla. Now if d3sisted had not claimed innocent on NabNab - scum would have got that precious mis-lynch killed some guy in the night and won!

However ABR is a clever fellow and thought of a back-up plan in case all else fails, a mason connection, so laughable it's untrue in lylo. Shoot me for saying what I think but I think it's blatantly obvious we need to lynch ABR and Kravhen today then tomorrow. I'll add ABR's behaviour all game has been so amazingly crazy it doesn't make sense, not least asking the cop to
not
investigate him.

I will say Nab is pretty much town, even though he's completely deluded from what I can tell. Nab put yourself in scum's shoes looking to create a mislynch and think objectively for heavens sake.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #898 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Okay that kind of weirdly makes sense mind (you going after Nab) is a fair amount of WIFOM involved. It does seem a very strange way of going about things and forgive me for not believing you ... because frankly I can't see past the scum gambit at lylo, which I'd expect any sensible scum team to attempt.

I will however
unvote
and read back because this recent wad of developments is blocking my thinking. Which mainly focuses on pointing myself in scums shoes expecting some push to mis-lynch a townie and move on. p.s Albert I don't think it clears you a great whacking deal that you attempted to avert lynched on Sir Tornado and ChronX and both came up town, the only ppl for sure who'd know they're alignments pre-lynch are the scum.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #901 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:59 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Distancing from Eroto. Is only valid if we're both scum, I know I'm not so it's more a case of finding Eroto scummy when I replaced in. Quicklynching ChronX - yep hold my hands up here at the time I felt ChronX was likely scum seperately we were one day or so away from the deadline, so yeh shoot me for being wrong. It happens. 2nd vote on Kravhen in lylo well anyone who's been caught in a big fat lie at lylo is automatically suspicious and note still is to me, yep I still think you and him are likely to be scum. Your completely nuts Albert so I could quite easily expect you to think up as weirder way to generate votes in lylo as possible.

What do I think of Pickem, Eroto, Zebra? I think one of them's likely to be in your scum team obviously and based on posts, lack of content, lack of curiousity, acting sheep like towards Adel, avoiding the ChronX lynch and now hardly commenting on the current situation I'd say it was Eroto. Pickem and Zebra I'm thinking less likely - both however haven't particularly gone overboard with content at any stage. Zebra's gone after Eroto throughout, Pickem's just playing like Pickem mind I've seen him be a lot more aggressive vote wise he seems more cautious perhaps.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #915 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:36 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Blue Zebra wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:@BZ: Are you proposing an Albert-Kravhen-Eroto scumgroup?
I'm saying I think the scum are either Pickem-
Theo
-Blue Zebra-Eroto or Albert-Kravhen-Eroto, hence why I'm voting Erotomachia.
Fixed.

Where is Erotomachia anyways?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #922 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Erotomachia wrote:Sorry, I've been sick. I didn't believe kravhen's watcher claim and was frankly about to vote for him (because, as I said before, I think d3sisted's claim is genuine), but now that he's claimed mason with ABR I believe him. As ridiculous as it is, the whole ploy fits ABR's personality.
Let me ask you at lylo would you expect scum to attempt such a gambit? Or would you expect them to not try and force through the mis-lynch and sit back?

I'm flabbergasted that you've stated your going to vote and then because ABR also claims believe them.

There are several mitigating circumstances but ABR and Kravhen are by
no means clear
in my book, you think they are? Seems that way from your last post. I'm still pretty undecided on them and can see ABR concocting something so out-of-this-world as scum or town.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #924 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Albert - nice of you to think so. If your town/mason which as I say I'm not convinced on then, then if I'm scum I kind of believe your claim, right? I'm not scum hence I just find the whole thing completely baffling and yep I think you and Kravhen are still likely scum - Zebra and Pickem both throughout didn't jump out at me as overly scummy. It's pretty much an admission of Eroto's scumness, that he believes your claim . . . either with you or without you. I just cannot work out whether he's attempting to pull the wool completely over my eyes with regards you and Kravhen or not.

Seriously though I'd like to hear why Eroto doesn't think your scum pulling more rabbits out of your hat. From my point of view - logic comes into it, scum at lylo attempt gambit, yes there are several weird issues to it but it doesn't make sense to me. Not when one mislynch costs us the game, which if you and Kravhen are scum then we're pretty much up shit creek without a paddle as you seem to have won everyone over.

And yeh I'm being tentative because there's still more possibilites than just Theo, BZ and Pickem as Eroto thinks.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #928 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Eroto - The original gambit wasn't all that risky if they're scum. A riskier gambit would have been claiming cop guilty and the following counter-claim what not. Watchers aren't that common in minis. Claiming Nab was visiting was meh odd but who knows what goes on in Albert's brain. The only downfall to the plan was a cop countering them which happened. As I say Eroto would you expect scum to make some shit up at lylo or not? I know I would.

As I say in lylo, claiming a big fat lie in the hope of lynching someone "Nab" who you have no knowledge of alignment off, if your a townie is just completely baffling and yep I know ABR runs mad and makes crazy plays - and yep I love playing with ABR for doing it <3 makes life much more entertaining; but I cannot give him or Kravhen a free-pass not in lylo, nowhere near as easily as you Eroto seem to be doing. Not now not ever. If I'm wrong about them, well then I guess ABR will dayvig me in every game we play again.

Albert it's all hypothetical you telling us what you could have told Kravhen, fact is scum needed a mis-lynch, still do. My only real town concerns with you are 1 - you do run crazy and 2 - I would have expected you as scum to have bussed Kravhen and not stuck up for him with the fall back argument. If it wasn't for these I'd be voting you or Krav now. As it is I think Eroto's an ever better play -

d3sisted town
Nab innocent result

It's then 3 from 5 - ABR and Kravhen either scum or not scum.

Pickem - meh I can't see as scum with ABR/Kravhen
Ditto Zebra

Eroto I see as scum with well anyone possible at present, his game prior today was so non-committal, sheep like, sticking up for the townie in Haut Boy, avoiding the ChronX lynch.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #956 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:27 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Lynch me Albert and I'll chase you from here to the moon. You've already led a lynch on the Doctor in the space of three odd hours and I hasten to add your partner in crime was part of that lynch aswell, ditto Eroto.

Kravhen - do you believe d3sisted to be the cop or do you think he's pulling a rabbit out the bag to save Nab? Seems your not sure. p.s I still think your claims are full of lies.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #985 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:01 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Vote ABR

Still think both him and Kravhen are lieing sacks of shit. Pickem's gone a bit mental mind.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1042 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:26 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Vote Pickemgenius

Slay em.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1043 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:26 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

And yeh that's a hammer deal with it.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1048 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:30 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Your like 2 minutes too late ABR. Nice try mind.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1050 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:32 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Ah goodam we shall see won't we. The "If Necessary" is key.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1053 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Well guess that's me looking stupid twice in one day. Fucking genius.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1054 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I do however think it's going to be up to the mod, as previously - votecount on Page 39 has Pickem voting Zebra.
Atticus wrote:
Vote Count

kravhen
(1):
d3sisted

Blue Zebra
(1):
pickemgenius

Erotomachia
(1):
Blue Zebra

pockemgenius
(1):
Albert B. Rampage

theopor_COD
(1):
kravhen

Not voting (3): NabakovNabakov Erotomachia, theopor_COD
He doesn't unvote, but votes ABR.
pickemgenius wrote:
hold the fucking phones. fuck BZ.

cop+doc+2masons=unbalanced.

fuck how was something that obvious so blind to me. better yet how has everyone missed that fact.

Vote: ABR

let's lynch the 2 obvious scum already plz.
Next votecount the ABR vote stands.
Atticus wrote:
Vote Count

Erotomachia
(1):
Blue Zebra

pickemgenius
(2):
Albert B. Rampage, NabakovNabakov

theopor_COD
(1):
kravhen

Albert B. Rampage
(2): pickemgenius, d3sisted

Not voting (2): Erotomachia, theopor_COD
A precendent has been set we shall see. So it's been let through the net before, can't have one rule for one and one rule for the others.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1055 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I could probably sift my way through the rest of the thread and find other examples so it's over to Atticus.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1058 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Indeed . . . but I don't see any real difference ultimately the vote got counted without the unvote.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1061 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:52 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I can appreciate your stance on it but fact is Pickem's vote was counted before. ABR I'd rather not speculate on anything else besides this issue at present, fact is I was excitable to see the fourth vote appear which I've been waiting to for yonks lol, we shall have to wait and see what the mod decides with or without assistance.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1065 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:00 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

kravhen wrote:Maybe if someone went "OMG PICKEM DIDNT UNVOTE BEFORE VOTING ABR" Atticus would've acted.. but it just wasnt an important vote like this one.
Pickem's wasn't important I can live with but d3sisted's vote on Page 30 was much more important and yet again didn't include an unvote.

Atticus' votecount has him on ABR.
Atticus wrote:
Seeing as this day has been going for almost a month, you guys get a deadline.

Friday, Semptember 21st 11:30 PM EST

"
Good Timezz with Deadlinezz
"
Vote Count

NabakovNabakov
(1):
Albert B. Rampage

ChronX
(2):
pickemgenius, NabakovNabakov

Erotomachia
(2):
Blue Zebra, kravhen

kravhen
(1):
theopor_COD

Albert B. Rampage
(3):
Sir Tornado, d3sisted, ChronX

Not Voting (1): Erotomachia
There's no unvote, d3sisted moves onto Chronx. I hammer. So yeh that was much more important.
d3sisted wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:d3sisted, you've seen me derail bandwagons numerous times and getting scum lynched an hour before deadline. This time I was wrong; does this make you lose all faith in me ?
I've seen your erratic play, and several times we've ended up lynching town because of it. I guess you get lucky once in a while and we hit scum.

NabakovNabakov's first post on ChronX I didn't feel had much substance. His second case, I liked a lot more.

Vote: ChronX

"Lynch, please."
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1067 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Anyways we shall see but frankly if the vote isn't counted well then it totally fucks the game up personally considering it's happened twice before. Surprising you didn't all make a big song and dance about d3sisted lack of an unvote. I'll leave it to the mod to decide.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1068 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:03 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Albert - it's done, Atticus will have to make the decision. Your going to try and twist it but it's occured twice before, once at just a crucial stage.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1070 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Well as I say I disagree. Your the one clutching at straws because frankly your claims got you into this mess. Atticus will make the decision if he doesn't let the vote to stand then I guess we'll have to discuss it afterwards but appreciate my position.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1073 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:12 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Maybe so . . . but it's not the first time it's happened in this game. I'm not going to cry about it but obviously would be slightly peeved it didn't stand due to the earlier precendents. Depends on the mod.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1075 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

It's got nothing to do with it. If I'd like memorised the rules, remembered if I was actually voting someone then perhaps I'd have unvoted. I didn't so if it's not allowed it's not allowed but being as at least two previous instances have been then we shall see.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1077 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:22 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

True but that doesn't matter, the votes were still allowed and counted. Leave it up to Atticus, if he doesn't allow it then well "shrug" that's life I guess.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1078 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:23 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

And of course I didn't remember the previous instances I had to go back and check to see if votes had been counted before without the unvote.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1081 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:29 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

pickemgenius wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
your welcome?

you're
Dead hopefully.

<3 You guys whatever the verdict.

I'm off to bed.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1088 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Interesting to say the least.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1095 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

QFT.

I will eternally make sure I unvote/vote everytime from now. Did you consider not allowing it Atticus?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1097 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Well yeah there was that, I was pinning my ears back middle of Day Three following the tracker then mason claim with Kravhen sitting on three votes and neither you or Eroto voting - was about 24 hours and I was kinda hoping Eroto would show place a 4th vote and you could hammer. Still I feel the town let themselves down somewhat before we reached lylo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”