Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:27 am

Post by Nelly632 »

I am not a fan of DeepFried Ninjas... just too salty...

Vote: The DeepFired Ninja
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

WOW... OJ really jumped the gun on that one didnt he, here we all are having a little fun with the random stage and he comes out of nowhere with a 3rd vote without even a stupid joke cracked behind it...

OJ you have some explaining to do...

I have got no problem quick lynching a person who acts this ODD in the random stage and doesnt want to explain it...

Like wise Ninja
FOS on OJ
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Unvote: DFN
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:58 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Actually I dont think that is a bad Ideal Gorckat....

Vote:Nelly
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:37 am

Post by Nelly632 »

waiting on more contribution from Hermit and Nelly
That is about all you arte going to get from me on Day One so vote me or leave me alone sir... :lol:
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:35 am

Post by Nelly632 »

I dont think there is a Jester in this game just me... I honestly think that alot of you in this game are foolish and I want to see how far your foolishness will go...

I am TOWNIE and I am voting for myself... You all vote for me and you will be lynching a Townie on DAY ONE...

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:38 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

What more content do you want... I am TOWNIE... There is your content... What would you like me to pull my vote off myself?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Unvote: Nelly

You want content I will give you content... Soon enough...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:08 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

My original intentions for the eractic behavior were primarly to see the reaction of GORCKAT and secondly test the reaction from the remainder of the players. With it only taking 6 to Lynch I was hoping that I would get to -1 and I do have to apologize to my fellow townies for hesitating to take my vote off it could have had dire consequences… Here is my train of thought…

Gorckat Wrote:
(This time I caught page 5 before completly composing the post )

Semi-FoS: Hermit

I get the rationale, but your vote isn't going to replace oj.

MOD: Has oj been prodded? Did he tell you he was going to be away? Will he be replaced?

Already started looking for a replacement since yesterday. -Mod

vote: Nelly

Nice jump on volkan's request without any added content. What's up with that? Especially with people (single or plural- I forget how many actually made it official) were suspicious of your quick lynch comment.

Actually, Nelly's comment is only a shade different from The Hermit going after oj...

The roughest thing DFN has done is that misquote. Certainly adds weight to the case against him.
This is what began my suspicion of Gorckat because yes I did state that I would have no problem voting off someone who acted like this but Hermit actually placed the vote for this reason and yet Gorckat placed a vote on me for this reason and not him… So I thought “What would Gorckat do if someone simply brushed off the game and voted for themselves?” Woul he place a vote for this person thus contradicting his reason for voting me or would he stick to his guns and question why I am acting like this… (Also like I said above it would serve two purposes because I could possiblt narrow my list of scum down to 5, those five being the people who attempt to have me quick lynched)

Post 124 is my voting of myself,post 125 is the first response and that is from CURIOUSKARMADOG and he wrote…
what?

that is your contribution to this game?
Very Pro-Town comment instead of saying “Well screw it if he is giving up and voting for himself then I am also” you question me in a shocked manner… Good response in my eyes…

Post 126 blows major monkey balls in my eyes…
Right...

vote: Nelly632

Clearly I could have been voting for the other Nelly in the game. See ya in a few days, I guess.
Now what the hell do I do? One of the main reasons I started this was to get a read on him but he is going away for a few days… That is the way the cookie crumbles I guess, he reaffirms his vote for me and then takes off, yes I would have liked a little more from him but he was probably in a rush to go somewhere so I get short changed… Now time to make my secondary focus my primary focus…

Post 127 & 128 are about other stuff except one small message from CuriousKarmaDog who says he is waiting for some contribution from myself and Hermit… So I quote this in post 129 and try to see how he and everyone reacts…

Beautiful post 130 is our first mention of a JESTER from my dear friend pulse width and with this post he is on my radar…

He is either a smart townie or a smart scum (Yeah funny I didn’t learn much but I do think he is smart at this point)… Post 132 comes with a vote from Elias_the_thief and the strange thing in the post is that he finds both Hermit and myself scummy but votes for me instead… My thoughts are he is Scum and he sees us both as scummy but sees a possible quick lynch on me and that is appealing to him…

FOS Elias_the_thief

Post 133 is me being a prick to see some reactions, in my mind the people who get really upset are less scummy then the people who take it in stride… Karma Dog once again questions me instead of voting for me, this is a great sign in my eyes… He has more then enough reasons to vote for me now he could simply say…

“I ask and I ask you simple questions but you refuse to answer so now you leave me no choice but to vote for you Nelly”

But instead he stay patient and gives me some chances to get myself out of hot water, very pro-town move…

Oman Wrote:
Unvote vote: nelly

I've seen this done before saying "would scum do this", plus claiming without pressure...I don't like it.
You have seen this done before, FOR REAL! I don’t recall ever saying “Would scum do this”… What I did was put you too a choice SIR and instead of questioning me and trying to get something out of me before you vote you simply VOTE for me because you don’t like it…

FOS: Oman

Paradoxombie Wrote:
Well I've never lynched a mafia on day one. =(

Vote:Nelly632

Unfortunately(unless he's mafia), he's forced our hand. It's 100% necessary to lynch someone who doesn't play.

that puts him at -3 I believe
I have never lynched a MOB member on day one either, I can actually get over the entire forcing of the hand comment because it can make sense in a way, it being 100 % necessary to lynch me is a big stretch but the biggest scum tell in my eyes is someone bring to the attention of everyone that someone else is close to a lynch…

CuriousKarmaDog WELCOME TO MY TOWNIE LIST with post 137 & 138 he comfirms in my eyes that he is TOWN… He can easily drop the hammer on me at this point and in day two brush it off by simply saying that he had no choice but he doesn’t… Instead he asks for a replacement so that we don’t lose a townie… Good Job sir… At this point I take my vote off after being a little stupid and one thing that got me was this post by Elias_The_Thief…
um, yes? we would?

Para, I mean that will get evidence later in the game, and I will use the previous suspicion in later cases.
Whats with the question mark… Explination marks maybe but question mark are questionable LOL I made a funny… But no seriously what is up with this…

Pulsewidth follows this post with the same Jester comment leaving me still with no read of him but no vote from him either so that is always good… Him not hammering is a good sign…

Karma Dog wrote:
if you are a townie..and you see yourself at -1...why would you not remove your vote and help the town?

what do you think about the vote surge on you?

DO you want out of the game?
No matter what happens to me this guy needs to be listen to no matter what… Post 146 is a great question aimed at Elias about why he hasn’t removed his vote. Post 147 is like he is reading my mind he is asking all the questions that I would ask. Post 148 makes me feel like I actually did something right, Sir Tornado starts to ask questions to the people who voted for me…

Elias_The_Thief Wrote:
What need is there to pull off?
1) If he's actually protown, he'll pull his own vote off when the town requests.
2) Would you expect any protown player to make the mistake and lynch him after your post about how the votecount was wrong and how quicklynches are bad? scum could do it, yes, but scum can't afford the 1 for 1 trade like the town can, so if scum hammered it would be a good thing.

By letting Nelly take off his vote and leaving mine we at least keep some semblance of pressure on him. Furthermore, at the time he put his vote on me, he had not promised any content.
First I don’t remember voting for you and if you are under the impression I did then doesn’t that make your vote scummy like the only reason you are voting for me is because I voted for you… Kind of like school yard junk… Secondly this entire post looks like someone trying to backtrack…

The Hermit Wrote:
Nelly's first vote was random. He has since decided that he wants to be flippant, rude, and basically a very poor player. Scummy? No. Anti-town? Why, yes! I'd be voting for him if I didn't hold out a glimmer of hope that he will come to his senses and/or be replaced.
Yes sir senses have been come to sorry to make you worry but nice job not trying to put me back on the hammer…

Volkan Wrote:
Nelly wrote:

There are two possibilities here:
1) Your little voting for yourself thing was just complete idiocy (whether you are pro-town or scum); or
2) You did it to demonstrate something about people's voting habits.

So far, the only thing I have gleaned is that Oman was 4th on both the DFN and Nelly wagons. Plus, ST has already remarked that Oman's vote for Nelly was somewhat rushed.

Furthermore, it is interesting that Para (the replacement of OJ) is the one to put Nelly at L-1.
Para wrote:

Unfortunately(unless he's mafia), he's forced our hand. It's 100% necessary to lynch someone who doesn't play.

I really don't like this. For the reasons given by ckd and for the fact that you are expressing regret about it. There is no need for us to lynch Nelly. In all honesty, his little stunt might actually provide some good information, as I have indicated above.

I don't think the Jester scenario is likely given that the role distribution was given at the start. It would hardly be fair for us to be told one thing but for other stuff to be slipped in.

Also,
DFN looks to have disappeared. This strengthens the argument that he was just an odd newbie player and, as such, I don't think it can be said that his actions necessarily speak of scumminess. Unvote .
Volkan WELCOME TO MY TOWNIE LIST this is by far the best post of the game, once again another player who seems to be in my head…

Paradoxombie wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:

Para, I mean that will get evidence later in the game, and I will use the previous suspicion in later cases.

What are you talking about? Suspicion != scumminess. You can't lynch me later because the player I replace was suspected, you have to show that hte suspicion was warranted. He had alot of suspicion, but show me how anything OJ did is scummy. That was my point. How can I inherit OJ's suspicion when he wasn't scummy?
curiouskarmadog wrote:

did you miscount?

Yes. I didn't realize he was near a lynch so I made casual and incomplete count (SURE BUDDY YOU DIDN’T KNOW). My fault entirely. But take notice that I said, "I believe." It's important to account for human error.

I find it a little pointless to bother asking players if they're doing things for antitown purposes; the answer is always "no"

As a note, I obviously didn't realize I was putting him at -1, but like I said, unless he starts actually playing, we're gonna lynch him anyway (Seems like someone is awfully hell bent on lynching me).
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Paradoxombie wrote:

this is by far the scummiest sentences thus far in this game...

100% necessary? Forced our hand? -3?

If he doesnt want to post then he is replaced...someone is hungry for a lynch..why is that?...

If anyone here is hungry for a lynch, it's you, for me, because you seem pretty damn worried about your little friend Nelly and quick to deflect suspicion to me.

Anyway if ABR is willing to replace Nelly, then that's that, but I am against it for ethical reasons. I don't believe in replacing except for disapearing and direct gamebreaking.(Seems like only scum would not want to replace someone playing like I was)
If we let someone live who isn't gonna post any content then we have no way of knowing if they're mafia. Therefore we will never lynch them, and are possibly letting mafia have a vote all game along with their free pass. Therefore the only logical choice is to lynch him now. I'd say there's a slightly higher chance that he's a townie since mafia seem less likely to end up bored and experimenting in games. But hey, it's not that much worse odds than the average day 1 lynch.
vollkan wrote:

I really don't like this. For the reasons given by ckd and for the fact that you are expressing regret about it. There is no need for us to lynch Nelly. In all honesty, his little stunt might actually provide some good information, as I have indicated above.

1. It's not regret, it's sadness because I prefer actually playing to having to lynch someone acting like a fool. It makes no sense to regret somthing you're going to do/are doing
2. If he decides to play or was just acting, then fine (Lets see if he holds to these words), I had no way of knowing that. But otherwise if he doesn't give viable content then we can't let him get away with that. Note:
Nelly632 wrote:
Unvote: Nelly

I've played in a game where a player acted extremely enigmatic. We let it go because he didn't actually make any suspicious votes. In the end it turned out he was mafia. He had taken advantage of our willingness to believe he was actually cunningly scum hunting when he was really just sitting back and posting BS all game. Maybe that's why I'm so unwilling to accept this now.
pulsewidth wrote:

With that said, Paradoxombie has just jumped to the top of my scumlist for putting Nelly at -1, conveniently not knowing what the proper vote count was.

Unvote, Vote: Paradoxombie

You think that Nelly is acting SO scummy that he is likely a Jester, but unscummy enough that me putting him at -1 is suspect? WTF,dude?

Vote: Paradoxombie

I read somewhere that even if you are lynched in a game of Mafia and the TOWN wins in the long run you still win regardless if you are dead, which is why it is good sometimes to make sacrifices for the good of the town… Yeah with my erratic behavior and my post I might still face lynching but at least townies like Karma and Volkan have something to go on now….
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:20 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

You are fourth on the bandwagon again... SCUM!!! (Saracasim)
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Paradoxombie if Volkan is claiming he is going to kill you do you intend on RC before he does so or are you willing to just take his Day Kill of you without any attempt to sway him?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:05 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Likewise Volkan you pulled out a good one... Note to Doctor... Protect Volkan in the night so we dont lose a townie...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:37 am

Post by Nelly632 »

The setup for the game is 3X Mafia, 3X Mason, 1x day kill vig and the rest townie right? I just wasn't sure what the X after the number meant...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:44 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Volkans last two post really swayed me on this one, I think you layed out a beautiful trap that Oman fell right into and gave us his scum buddy...

Unvote: Paradoxombie

Vote: Elia_The_Thief

Sir Tornado, in my long post I pretty much gave really good reasons as to why I believe CKD to be town. I was wondering if you have actually read them & if so what are your thoughts because right now you are really placing alot of pressure on CKD...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:16 am

Post by Nelly632 »

@Nelly: I questioned your statement about ckd's reaction (my 11th post). Can you clarify that please?
In my opinion I had already cleared CKD in my mind as being scum so I was not looking for a reaction from him... Being a jerk was a attempt to get a read from people not CKD because I once again felt I had a good enough read on him... I will give you a example of what I was loking for...

A calm person:
"It looks like someone is taking this game a little bit to serious, tossing insults is not going to take the heat off of you"

A not calm person:
"It is funny how someone can contribute nothing to this game, come out here vote for themselves and then call the rest of us foolish. You need to stop being a noob and get replaced instead of being a jerk."
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

You say calm is good now, but not in your post. You contradicted what you were saying at that time.
I am sorry I dont understand...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Nelly wrote:
Post 133 is me being a prick to see some reactions, in my mind the people who get really upset are less scummy then the people who take it in stride… Karma Dog once again questions me instead of voting for me, this is a great sign in my eyes… He has more then enough reasons to vote for me now he could simply say…

“I ask and I ask you simple questions but you refuse to answer so now you leave me no choice but to vote for you Nelly”

But instead he stay patient and gives me some chances to get myself out of hot water, very pro-town move…

In other words, you said calm people are more scummy, but ckd (who reacted calmly) is not.

You later said:

Nelly wrote:
In my opinion I had already cleared CKD in my mind as being scum so I was not looking for a reaction from him... Being a jerk was a attempt to get a read from people not CKD because I once again felt I had a good enough read on him... I will give you a example of what I was loking for...

A calm person:
"It looks like someone is taking this game a little bit to serious, tossing insults is not going to take the heat off of you"

A not calm person:
"It is funny how someone can contribute nothing to this game, come out here vote for themselves and then call the rest of us foolish. You need to stop being a noob and get replaced instead of being a jerk."

What exactly had ckd done prior to this reaction to clear himself in your eyes?

Also...interesting turn of phrase there: ...cleared CKD in my mind as being scum...

Not just 'cleared' or 'cleared of' or even 'as not scum', but "cleared...as being scum".

unvote
I thought I was clear in my post about why I believed CDK to be Townie in my mind... I made numerous points as too why I believed CDK to be Townie and personally I dont feel like restating them or quoting them... You can reread my post to see... My comment about being a prick was to get a read on people (NOT CDK) I felt I had a good read on him at this point and his reaction would not void my thoughts on his previous posts... But the reaction of other people toward me being a prick would give me alot of information and I stand by my calm comment...

I think your reaching for anything when you comment about how I word my comments....

I THINK CDK IS TOWN! I hope this is a better way of putting ity for you...

Volkan Wrote:
Pardon? The Oman trap suggests Para is scum as much as it does Elias. Why did my argument sway you?
Oman voted a random vote in the beginning for OJ (Paradox) then changed it to Ninja and then once again changed it back to OJ (Pardox)... He placed a 4th vote on Paradox and then jumped at your suggestion that we lynch Paradox and VIG Pulse... So now with us knowing that Oman was Scum it wouldnt make sense for him to be so careless with Paradoxombie if they were scum buddies... So I have to believe that both Paradoxombie and Pulse are both Townie. At this point the list of people who voted for me are...

Gorckat
Oman
Paradoxombie
Elias
Nelly632

Lets see... Nelly632 is Town... Oman is dead and proven Scum... So odds are we might be able to find a scum bag on my bandwagon...

Paradoxombie was voted and never defended by Oman and since Oman is scum we assume Paradoxombie is NOT...

Gorckat & Elias...

Gorckat jumps on me before a wagon even exsist and has legitament comments and questions...

Elias votes for me after I have TWO saying he is placing pressure on me and avoiding being looked at as scum...

With these thoughts and your comments I believe my vote for him is placed wisely...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:15 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Nelly: Nelly starts out playing normally, then suddenly stops contributing, actually refusing to, and then votes
herself
for no apparent reason. Very wierd behavior, and thus I found Nelly scummy early on. But wait! It was all a trap. Ah, it is all explained, hurray. Though later, Nelly jumps on me for no reason. However, after
his
explanation, I don't think his choice to vote me was as suspicious as I at first thought. I'm getting a slight noob vibe more than anything from
him
. Official Opinion: Probably town (semi noobish)
And I am the NOOB, I wonder if your opinions on this game matter at all you might think someone is scum but how reliable is that if you cant even make up your mind as to if you think I am a MAN OR WOMAN...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:04 am

Post by Nelly632 »

I am still here... I have a theroy whci I will be posting later today...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:02 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Well I have been working on my post for about 2 hours now and I am tired and personally if I continue to write I am going to really screw up the ending and I dont want to do that... So I will post the entire things first thing tomorrow... It will be good and long I promise...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:20 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Unvote

I had a interesting theory in my head today that I was going to come on here and explain to you all, but as I was double checking some of the stuff I read that lead me to this theory I realized I was wrong and dropped it all together. So now I was left going back to SQUARE one, I simply took the list of 12 players and went one by one taking the information I read and eliminating the ones I believed to be TOWN. Now while this is not a complete science it was enough to give me what I believe to be the TWO SCUM members in our game.

Since Oman was killed on page 8 post 190 I knew there would be a lot of information that I could gather to get a good list of town… I simply took Oman as my main piece, since he is actually proven to be scum and we know there are TWO left I simply went by Omans reactions toward people, his votes, his FOS and pretty much any words that were written in his posts that regarded another player. I wrote down notes as I went along and while some of the information might not be enough to convince everyone in the game it is enough for me to go on right now and cast a vote that I am confident with…

OJ Power (Paradoxombie)

Since page one votes came from Oman toward OJ while we were in the random stage he cast the vote for him, unvoted, then cast it again. Then later in the game Oman was more then willing to allow Paradoxombie to be lynched in the scenario that Volkan laid out. Now while it is possible that Oman & Paradoxombie could be scum buddies and Oman was agreeing with Volkan so he could get Pulse Day Killed then turn around and try to convince us not to lynch Paradoxombie, but it scenarios like this I am more inclined to believe the less complicated scenario because 9 out of 10 times those or the actual scenarios…

Pulsewidth

While his vote toward Oman on the first page was Random and probably doesn’t mean much but Oman saying he approved of Volkan Day Killing Pulsewidth is like the icing on the cake. While yes once again if Pulsewidth & Oman are scum buddies it could have been Oman trying to call Volkans bluff and assumed he never would day kill Pulsewidth. But honestly I think that scenario is highly unlikely, since Oman is scum I don’t believe he would put a fellow Scum Buddy at risk like that…

Deep Fried Ninja (Jordan)

Besides the Random vote, post 57 clearly shows Oman attacking DFN pretty hard. As a matter of fact this is the same post where he lays out the 3 scenarios of why OJ & DFN could be Scum or Town. Then post 72 he actually cast a vote for DFN when we are out of the random stage and it seemed pretty serious to me, now once again it could have been Oman trying to distance himself from DFN, but honestly like I said before I don’t believe this to be the more accurate of the two scenarios…

Curious Karma Dog

His failure to Hammer me when I was one lynch away has really left me to believe that he is townie. While Yes, hammering me would have put a lot of heat on him in Day Two, I personally believe that if he was Scum it would have been worth the risk to ensure a Townie is lynched on Day One, giving the scum a slight advantage going into Day Two. Now I didn’t see much interaction between Oman & CKD so it is impossible to show anything that might make my feelings toward CKD change, so basically I have to go with my instinct in regards to all of his post and they strike me as Townie…

Volkan (Day Kill Vigilante)

His role has to be the hardest one in the game to read, we know he is a DKV and we assume it is a One Shot thing. The hard part with that is that beyond that we cant be 100 percent sure what side he is actually aligned with and the truth is nothing he has said this entire game would lead me to believe he is Scum as a matter of fact his Day Kill of Scum Oman had kind of sealed the deal with all of us as in regards to his alignment. 99 % Sure he is town, but there is that 1% chance that Oman could have been a sacrifice to ensure a Mafia victory, how so? Well by him killing off Oman he has almost guaranteed not to be lynched by us and as far as the NK he could show up alive every day and we would all assume it is a Doc saving him and by the time we realize that is not the case we would all be dead. But just so were clear like I said before, the most realistic scenario is more then likely the right scenario and I am confident that he is Town or Mason and not scum… Err… Yeah I am CONFIDENT lol…

Sir Tornado

I believe that Post 80 by Oman read kind of like a man who is defending himself and since Tornado is the one who Oman was defending himself to logically we would assume that Scum wouldn’t attack scum for fear of raising a good point that the town will use to lynch their fellow Mafia Member. Post 148 is a good sign that Tornado is Town because he mentions Oman and says that he believes it to be odd that Oman put Nelly632 at -2 then just disappeared. Now it is possible that Oman & Sir Tornado were Scum Buddies but unlikely based on their interaction but that could have been exactly what they wanted us to believe. Anyways once again the easiest scenario is the RIGHT scenario.

Nelly632 (I am going to do this objectively)

Post 80 he agrees with Tornado and seems almost shocked that he did not see Nelly’s post toward OJ earlier in the game. He also places the 4th vote on him leading me to believe that Nelly is town based on Oman’s vote toward him. And once again it could be Oman’s way of trying to distance himself from Nelly by casting a vote for him, but with Nelly acting weird and casting a vote for himself it wouldn’t make sense for his scum buddy to jump on the wagon and put him close to lynching…

Oman

Hell he is scum do I need to say more…

So now by this logic we are left with a Final Four and only two of these four are scum by deductive logic so lets continue…

Gorckat

Their exchange of words in post 72 & 82 leave me really convinced that the two are not working together. In Post 72 Oman agrees with several people then attacks Gorckat and then in response Gorckat kind of lays into him in post 82 and his words kind of looked aggressive and really convinced me that if one is the scum the other is not and since we know Oman is scum that would make Gorckat Town… Ofcourse the same things as usual apply here, by that I mean the scenario that they are scum buddies and this is what they wanted us to believe, but once again easiest scenario is… yeah yeah you all know the rest lol

Elias_The_Theif

I cast my vote for him partially based on the words from Volkan but the majority of my basis was on finding Scum from the people who placed their vote on me. Once I stopped believing that scum was on that list it was easier to let go of my suspicion of Elias, in addition I believe that his defense of himself when being attacked by many people was done nicely and his relentless spirit in the situation gives me that gut feeling that he is Town…

So deductively I am left with TWO names, Hermit & Spag, so now I went back and reread their post to actually see if I found anything they did weird…

SPAG

11 Post total in the entire thread consisting of 355 post total; he was the first person to post in the game and now his lack of post strikes me as odd…

1) Thursday Aug 9th 4:13 pm (Post 2)
2) Thursday Aug 9th 4:33 pm (Post 9)
3) Friday Aug 10th 5:28 am (Post 31)
4) Friday Aug 10th 12:47 pm (Post 50)
5) Friday Aug 10th 12:59 pm (Post 54)
6) Sunday Aug 12th 11:03 am (Post 74)
7) Monday Aug 13th 9:36 am (Post 85)
8) Monday Aug 13th 10:20 am (Post 87)
9) Monday Aug 13th 6:02 pm (Post 90)
10) Thursday Aug 16th 4:18 am (Post 166)
11) Monday Aug 20th 4:29 am (Post 324)

So now besides adding little to no content to the game he claims RL Problems which personally I understand and would be more inclined to believe if it wasn’t for Mini 484 in which you have a total of 89 post but in all fairness that game started on Aug 2nd so let me count how many post you have from the moment our game started and that number is 25 and while it is more then 11 it is far less then 89 but what strikes me as weird is on Thursday Aug 16th you promise both threads that you would be available to place more input in because obviously like you said you were having RL problems…

Then Monday Aug 20th Post 324 you tell us sorry AGAIN and proceed to post 7 times within 4 hours on Wednesday Aug 22nd giving them a run down of what you think and yet we sit back and continue to wait for some form of input from you….I understand that RL comes up but you have to understand that is it odd that you posted less then 24 hours ago more then half your total post on our thread in another thread within 4 hours… Too me I honestly believe that you are SCUM and are lurking around trying not to make too much noise so that you can survive past Day one…

Plus I really can’t get over why Oman Googled your name, to me it was more like he saw a scum buddies name and googled it then him picking out your name from the entire list of 12 on the first page.

Hermit

Hermit started the game of like a politician in my eyes he came out and kind of slightly defended certain people while not really clearing them but not condemning them either. Post 99 can not be ignored as much as Hermit would like us to, now while I made a similar comment I have to say that his was all wrong in my eyes…
I'm starting to think we're best off killing ojpower immediately so his lurking, random-voting self can't kill us later when we're at LyLo. At this point I don't even care whether he's scum or not, I want him gone.

Vote: ojpower
1) “Were best off killing ojpower IMMEDIATELY” now it is the immediately part that concerns me the most. I cant help but feel like he is rushing the game and making it seem like we urgently need to do this.

2) Then obviously there is the scummy comment about not caring if he is SCUM or not, to me this is classic signs of scum.

Post 101 is Hermit admitting that his actions are scummy and saying that his vote won’t come off until OJPower says something or he finds someone else scummier.

Post 102 is a comment from Oman saying that he believed Hermits comment to be scummy but it makes sense now that he explained it. Since Oman has proven to be Scum we can look back at this comment by Oman and analyze it a little further. If Hermit is town why would Oman defend him, why would he just allow another townie to come under attack? Is it possible that Oman was trying to gain the trust of a townie? Unlikely, seeing how he doesn’t continue to sway Hermit as we go along as a matter of fact the two avoid each other for the remainder of Omans stay in the game.

Post 114 comes around and Hermit unvotes OJ Power, why you ask? Is it because OJ finally stepped up and responded? NO! Is it because he was replaced and the replacement stepped up? NO! It is simply based on his replacement, once OJ was replaced and without a word from the replacement Hermit changed his vote without a second thought after taken such a stand and refusing to change his vote unless OJ talked or someone else came up scummy… Well neither of the two happened and you changed your vote which remains odd because Elias said right before you posted Paradoxombie inherited the OM of OJ so in a sense if you suspected OJ you should still suspect Paradoxombie atleast until he says something…

So then 24 hours later you post 150 and said this…
None of them had done anything that really stood out from the others in my mind. They were all just scrambling for an excuse, any excuse, to lynch someone. Either there is a very skilled scum in that group, or they're ALL poor town players.
This is a funny comment coming from you, you brush them off as people just looking for any excuse to vote someone and your vote toward OJ had to be the weakest excuse I have seen with the exemption of “I am voting for someone just because I want to”…

Post 257 beings the entire “Hermit voting scandal” lol atleast that is how I refer to it. He comes out of the blue after casting a FOS on CKD on Thursday around 4:42 pm (Post 225) he makes another post on Friday at around 11:41 am (Post 257) casting a vote on Elias without even trying ONCE to pursue his FOS on CKD. To me this reads as a big 180 in such a short time and more like a person jumping on a bandwagon then really thinking Elias is guilty.

Post 295 is where I really start wondering what the hell you are doing, instead of just sticking to your guns and taking a stance on a vote you flip flop and unvote within another 24 hours and give no real reason why the vote was cast and why it was taken off…I think this was a attempt to get people like Elias & Volkan to ease off of you but ofcourse it didn’t work out like you wanted it to…

Post 321… WOW… you basing your vote off of someone else’s opinion is not bad in my eyes, but basing your vote off of someone else’s opinion after only SKIMMING through their post is horrible… The main thing you say in this post and throughout the game is that you are searching for BAD-TOWNIES and not SCUM… You make it clear that instead of using day one too find scum we should just end it and lynch a bad townie before they become a problem… Well doesn’t this in fact make you the bad townie!

You and Volkan go on a long debate about contradictions and everything under the sun then finally it is resolved when you and him finally understand each other… Overall my reasons for believing you are scum are as follows…

A) Your continued attitude and determination to vote of BAD TOWN PLAYERS and your lack off effort to find and vote off SCUM players.
B) You constant back tracking and vote shifty during the game in order to prevent heat from coming down on you for your vote.
C) Your change of heart toward your OJ vote after taking a firm stand then removing your vote without any real evidence to remove it.
D) Omans defense of you in post 102, while this is not directly your fault it is unfortunate for you that the one confirmed Scum Player defended you.
E) Your vote for Elias without any real proof or basis besides your loose read of Volkans post and a gut feeling…

Honestly I was going to place a vote for Spag in hopes of dragging him out and applying a little pressure but as it was pointed out in the last few post a lurker hunt is not advisable this close to deadline.

FOS: SPAG

VOTE:The Hermit
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:24 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Nelly632 wrote:

Hermit
1) “Were best off killing ojpower IMMEDIATELY” now it is the immediately part that concerns me the most. I cant help but feel like he is rushing the game and making it seem like we urgently need to do this.

2) Then obviously there is the scummy comment about not caring if he is SCUM or not, to me this is classic signs of scum.

1) In this game of Mafia, TheHermit has learned that not only can he never make jokes but that every little word he says will get zoomed in on like it's the entire point of his post. I meant "immediately" as opposed to "later, when lynching a townie puts us in a really bad position".

2) For the record, not every "classic sign" is going to be accurate 100% of the time. Just, you know, FYI.
1) If you dont want every word you say to be picked on then I suggest you choose your words carefully then you wouldnt have to back track so much and try to get yourself out of hot water...

2) I ma aware that every classic sign is not always accurate but what do you suggest I do ignore them because they might not be true...
Quote:
Post 102 is a comment from Oman saying that he believed Hermits comment to be scummy but it makes sense now that he explained it. Since Oman has proven to be Scum we can look back at this comment by Oman and analyze it a little further. If Hermit is town why would Oman defend him, why would he just allow another townie to come under attack? Is it possible that Oman was trying to gain the trust of a townie? Unlikely, seeing how he doesn’t continue to sway Hermit as we go along as a matter of fact the two avoid each other for the remainder of Omans stay in the game.

Or, more obviously, perhaps his plan was to make a townie look bad if he ever got lynched and his card got flipped. Or perhaps he was supporting the vote without actually following up on it hoping it would lead to a bandwagon. I don't know what Oman was planning, but neither do you.
Perhaps he was trying to make a townie look bad by associating with them so they look scummy incase he got lynched. Unfourtanley you dont fall under that catagory because after he defended you he simply left you alone. If he wanted to buddy up with you to make you seem like scum incase he got lynched he would continue to agree with you.
Quote:
Post 114 comes around and Hermit unvotes OJ Power, why you ask? Is it because OJ finally stepped up and responded? NO! Is it because he was replaced and the replacement stepped up? NO! It is simply based on his replacement, once OJ was replaced and without a word from the replacement Hermit changed his vote without a second thought after taken such a stand and refusing to change his vote unless OJ talked or someone else came up scummy… Well neither of the two happened and you changed your vote which remains odd because Elias said right before you posted Paradoxombie inherited the OM of OJ so in a sense if you suspected OJ you should still suspect Paradoxombie atleast until he says something…

TheHermit wrote:
My vote comes off when he contributes something meaningful or he gets replaced. Not a moment before. Unless somebody does something very scummy.

Emphasis mine, because it appears we have another person who fails at reading comprehension. I said I would remove my vote if he gets replaced, he was replaced, I remove my vote. I understand there are other aspects of my vote that are suspicious, but there's nothing odd at all about unvoting exactly when I said I was going to. Build a better straw man next time.
I will admit that I failed to read your post properly but what is amazing about this is you are be rude to me for not reading properly when you are infact the main person in this entire thread who makes mistakes and fails to read stuff properly... Both being directly related to the Volkan issue...
Quote:
Post 257 beings the entire “Hermit voting scandal” lol atleast that is how I refer to it. He comes out of the blue after casting a FOS on CKD on Thursday around 4:42 pm (Post 225) he makes another post on Friday at around 11:41 am (Post 257) casting a vote on Elias without even trying ONCE to pursue his FOS on CKD. To me this reads as a big 180 in such a short time and more like a person jumping on a bandwagon then really thinking Elias is guilty.

Point out one thing, ONE SINGLE THING, that CKD said between those two posts for me to "follow up" my FOS on. I'll save you the trouble of looking: he made two posts, both of them essentially contentless. It also reads here like you're saying if I suspected CKD I could not also suspect Elias, like only one or the other would be scum. Uh, multiple scum? Multiple suspicions? This argument has nothing to stand on.
What do you expect? You place a FOS on someone then you wait for them to put evidence in your lap! What I am saying is that you can have as many supspects as you want but you failed to follow thru with your FOS on CKD before moving onto Elias... Now incase you still dont understand, by follow thru I mean ask him some questions, reread all of his post, ask for other opinions. Dont simply cast a FOS wait for him to talk then move on because you have another suspect who is closer to a lynch.
Quote:
Post 295 is where I really start wondering what the hell you are doing, instead of just sticking to your guns and taking a stance on a vote you flip flop and unvote within another 24 hours and give no real reason why the vote was cast and why it was taken off…I think this was a attempt to get people like Elias & Volkan to ease off of you but ofcourse it didn’t work out like you wanted it to…

Honestly, I hadn't even read the posts after my last one when I unvoted. I simply thought a lot of things could change when the thread grows by a page or two overnight and didn't want to leave a potentially dangerous/stupid vote, and I could always vote right back if nothing really changed. Of course, things had changed, so I didn't bother putting the vote back on.
Once again we are left with you not reading simple post and then laying claim that you didnt read them. Do me a favor and pay more attention to the game so that you dont have to backtrack.
Quote:
Post 321… WOW… you basing your vote off of someone else’s opinion is not bad in my eyes, but basing your vote off of someone else’s opinion after only SKIMMING through their post is horrible… The main thing you say in this post and throughout the game is that you are searching for BAD-TOWNIES and not SCUM… You make it clear that instead of using day one too find scum we should just end it and lynch a bad townie before they become a problem… Well doesn’t this in fact make you the bad townie!

Wait wait wait... you say that it's not good town play to vote for bad townies, that much I understand. But then you call me a bad townie as you vote for me? Wheeeeeeee! I don't argue that it was a bad pro-town play (I think the last couple pages prove that quite adequately). But for you to at attack me for voting bad town instead of good scum while at the same time voting me for being bad town is hilarious. "Do as I say, not as I do", is it?
This is when I have to question your intelligence sir, I have laid out neumerous reasons as to why i cast my vote on you and why i believe you are scum and THAT is why you received my vote not because you are a BAD TOWNIE. If I simply believed you to be a BAD TOWNIE and not scum I would never placed my vote on you...
Quote:
A) Your continued attitude and determination to vote of BAD TOWN PLAYERS and your lack off effort to find and vote off SCUM players.

The only bad town player I wanted gone was oj, because he wasn't merely bad he was potentially disastrous. I voted Elias because I thought he was scum. I stand by my reasons for voting oj; I don't want an idiot hanging around on LyLo.
Yes that is fine by me and personally I believe that your logic is all wrong and that your attack on OJ was pointless and stupid...
Quote:
B) You constant back tracking and vote shifty during the game in order to prevent heat from coming down on you for your vote.

*rubs temples*

The only time I have backtracked in the entire game is when vollkan informed me that he did not actually say what I mistakenly attributed to him. Yes, that was my bad. I accept this. I fail to see how this makes me scum.
This along with contributing factors is what makes you scum...
Quote:
C) Your change of heart toward your OJ vote after taking a firm stand then removing your vote without any real evidence to remove it.

Covered this. Groundless accusation.
Yes true it is a goundless accusation...

C) Your failure to produce REAL evidence to support your OJ vote and your failure to properly investigate OJ'S replacement after placing such a firm vote on OJ is scum like...
Quote:
D) Omans defense of you in post 102, while this is not directly your fault it is unfortunate for you that the one confirmed Scum Player defended you.

Covered this too. Other, equally likely possibilities exist besides the one you cherry-picked.
Yes but like I said neumerous times, the easiest scenario is more then likely the right scenario...

A) Oman protected you because you are SCUM like him...

B) Oman placed one post where he defends you as a attempt to make us believe you are scum just in case he were to get lynched on Day one he could take down you also by association...

Yeah I am going to go with A...
Quote:
E) Your vote for Elias without any real proof or basis besides your loose read of Volkans post and a gut feeling…

I get the feeling I've gone over this one ad nauseum.
You can go over it a million times and it still doesn't make it any better...

You were lazy and refused to read Volkans entire post before VOTING CARELESSLY and then once you actually read the post and realized you were under attack you BACKTRACKED and claimined to be mistaken...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:26 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Great post Elias... Great way of demostrating how Hermit has backtracked in the past...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:14 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Well before you give up and try to lynch yourself, do us all a favor and roleclaim...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:22 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Elias was at one time a top suspect in this game and because of that he got rode to the ground and frustrated that his point was not getting through to everyone...

What did he do then?

He continued to fight and finally some pressure was removed from him...

Hermit becomes the top suspect in this game and because of that he is being rode hard and he is getting very frustrated...

What does he do?

He votes himself and gives up.

Lets say for a second that we are all WRONG and both ELIAS & HERMIT are both TOWN... It appears that we are going to lynch one or the other today before the deadline is up (Unless something else comes up)... If both are town and we are making a terrible mistake I would rather have ELIAS in day two over Hermit because Elias fought to the end and didnt give up... But just to be clear I believe Hermit to be Scum and that is why my vote is one him & the above comment is based on a hypothetical situation...

ALSO...

I understand that the MASONS are not going to stick their neck out so it can be chopped off but with 3 MASONS in this game you would assume that they have a more clearer view of this game then the rest of us... By this I mean that I myself personally can only confirm 2 ROLES, Nelly632 & Oman, while a Mason can confirm there own role, the two other mason roles and Omans role...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:48 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Well as everyone could see from my last post detailing several things in this game that my suspects consisted of two people...

1) Hermit

2) SPAG

SPAG is being replaced which leaves me believing that he might have been neglecting the game more then I thought prior. As I stressed before, I believed his lack of activity to be more scummy then lazy which is mainly why I placed him on my list. Now I will keep him on the list as a distant third.

The Hermit has exhibited alot of scum traits which lead to my vote but his reaction of self vote was very affective on me. As he spoke I thought of the games that I was in (and currently in) where I have reacted to pressure like that and simply gave up and voted for myself. I am not ready to get rid of Hermit yet so I move him to my number two...
OJ Power (Paradoxombie)
Since page one votes came from Oman toward OJ while we were in the random stage he cast the vote for him, unvoted, then cast it again. Then later in the game Oman was more then willing to allow Paradoxombie to be lynched in the scenario that Volkan laid out. Now while it is possible that Oman & Paradoxombie could be scum buddies and Oman was agreeing with Volkan so he could get Pulse Day Killed then turn around and try to convince us not to lynch Paradoxombie, but it scenarios like this I am more inclined to believe the less complicated scenario because 9 out of 10 times those or the actual scenarios…

I have to admit that this is a hard one to call but as I was reading I was swayed by these comments from Volkan...
On that note, Oman did say something like:
I object to Para being town = me being scum

Oman's list was:
Para
Pulse
Elias

Then, Oman supported the plan where Pulse was vigged immediately and
Para would be lynched (though, obviously, the lynch was uncertain).

The determinative question is what level Oman was thinking at. Clearly, given his responses, Oman wasn't the most cautious scum player.

Oman was happy for Pulse to be vigged first up, over both Para and Elias.
This is odd, because Oman had been expressing "suspicion" of Para and Oman knew that Para was a popular choice
It would have been far easier and safer to take the option of vigging Para for Oman if Para were town
. Though, that is countered by the argument that a Para lynch would have been easiest to co-ordinate, so maybe that explains it.

As for Elias, given that Oman was playing so heedlessly, I really think Elias's being placed last is a huge scum-tell. Oman knew that himself, Para and Elias were under threat. By throwing in Pulse, Oman very much looks like adding someone in to prevent a D1 death of Elias. The other possibility, however, is that Oman had pre-empted his own peril and said this to cast further suspicion on Elias (ie. the very situation we are in).

We have 4 days until deadline. A lynch will be of far more help than a No Lynch. My top 3, as they have been consistently, remain Para, Elias and Hermit.

Currently, my preferences are:
1) Para Unvote, Vote: Paradoxombie
2) Elias
3) Hermit

We need a vote count desperately...
I base alot of my thoughts regarding Para being town around Oman voting for him and agreeing to his lynch. With Deadline so close I have to consider Volkans scenario as a viable one and honestly say that Paradoxombie is possibly the best lynch we can get for today.

I am still skeptical but I believe this is the right move for us on this day.

Unvote: Vote: Paradoxombie
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Just to be clear, was Paradoxombie Town or Scum?

Thou shalt find thee answers pageth 1 -Mod
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

I am still here...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

any comment on how Day 1 went
Day went actually went better then I would have expected, we knew we were going to lose Volkan during the night but atleast he took out scum with him on Day One. Truth be told my vote changed to Paradoxombie based on your confidence in his guilt. Now that Day Two is upon us and he has been proven guilty you would assume that I would immediatly turn toward you but that is not the case.

I believe that you were confident that he was scum but being sure of something and it turning out to be wrong does not make you scum.

I still have my thoughts on Hermit & Spag and the truth be told I am personally choosing between them right now and once I decide I will post more.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Vote: Hermit
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

I stated my case in previous post and nothing has changed since then, it would appear that everyone is ready to jump on the SPAG wagon and I personally dont have a problem with that because I found him scummy also.

But the truth is that between Spag and Hermit I find Hermit to be more deserving of a Lynch on this day.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:55 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Let see...

YagamiLight replaces Spag who I thought was scum...

He defends Hermit he defends Hermit in a manner that rubs everyone the wrong way.

Unvote

I personally believe that Both are scum buddies and good choices for this day.

Vote: Yagamilight
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

I am posting with little to nothing to say, I believe that this is the right lynch for us today. Spag was clearly one of my choices and if Yagami has taken his place and I consider him to be scummy by his actions then I have to stay with my gut and continue on with my vote on him...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:48 am

Post by Nelly632 »

In a previous post I stated that I believed SPAG & Hermit to be scum & at this point we have lynched SPAG & he turned out to be scum. So on this note with the game being rushed at a fast pace I am going to go with my previous thoughts & vote for who I suspected before...

Vote: Hermit
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Unvote: Vote: CKD

I will keep this short and sweet as I do not wish to give you ammo that you can use to twist around me. At first in this game I have claimed that I believe you to be TOWNIE but your actions beginning with the PARA lynch and your actions toward Elias lead me to believe that you are our final Scum.

Elia appears to be a Townie who is growing extremely frustrated and is lashing out.

I believe that places both Elias & yourself at -2 with a deadline around the corner and if you truly believe Elias to be scum then you have to believe I am a misguided townie trying to defend scum because I believe we are down to our last scum if I am not mistaken.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:05 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

TheHermit wrote:I don't think it was necessary to claim; I don't think anyone would hammer you. I know *I* wouldn't have, because in my read-through I was becoming increasingly sure that you were a mason.

Other mason
: DO NOT CLAIM. If ckd really is the second mason (and I don't see why he's not, since it would be absolutely retarded for the last scum to claim mason at this stage), we'll take your silence as confirmation. I repeat: to the
third mason
, STAY HIDDEN!
So lets see here, you clearly make your statement to ONE person because if you were speaking to TWO people you would say "Other Masons". So then you finish it off by saying "Third Mason" which implies to me that you are speaking directly to a Third Mason and that would make CKD the second Mason in your eyes making to the FIRST mason.

Only thing I dont understand is why you would FOS CKD in this game if you were his mason Buddy but hell what do I know.

So then to figure out who the next Mason is...

CKD (Claimed Mason)
Nelly632 (Not mason partner for sure)
Elias (Would assume he is not because CKD is voting him)
Hermit (Assumed Mason buddy)
Gorckat (Has been voted by CKD)
Shanda (Has vote on CKD)
Setael (By deduction would be a mason)

CKD, Setael, Nelly632 & Hermit (Townies atleast I assume)

Elias
Gorckat
Shanda

This is who we have left on the list in my eyes so now I just want to hear from them for a little bit...

Unvote
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:55 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Nelly632 wrote:
TheHermit wrote:I don't think it was necessary to claim; I don't think anyone would hammer you. I know *I* wouldn't have, because in my read-through I was becoming increasingly sure that you were a mason.

Other mason
: DO NOT CLAIM. If ckd really is the second mason (and I don't see why he's not, since it would be absolutely retarded for the last scum to claim mason at this stage), we'll take your silence as confirmation. I repeat: to the
third mason
, STAY HIDDEN!
So lets see here, you clearly make your statement to ONE person because if you were speaking to TWO people you would say "Other Masons". So then you finish it off by saying "Third Mason" which implies to me that you are speaking directly to a Third Mason and that would make CKD the second Mason in your eyes making to the FIRST mason.

Only thing I dont understand is why you would FOS CKD in this game if you were his mason Buddy but hell what do I know.

So then to figure out who the next Mason is...

CKD (Claimed Mason)
Nelly632 (Not mason partner for sure)
Elias (Would assume he is not because CKD is voting him)
Hermit (Assumed Mason buddy)
Gorckat (Has been voted by CKD)
Shanda (Has vote on CKD)
Setael (By deduction would be a mason)

CKD, Setael, Nelly632 & Hermit (Townies atleast I assume)

Elias
Gorckat
Shanda

This is who we have left on the list in my eyes so now I just want to hear from them for a little bit...

Unvote
Well anyways I have proven to be a total retard in this situation and I did not cleary read the first page which states that Volkan is a Mason there fore making my entire comment above stupid and useless so please lets ignore.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Nelly632 »

I personally put very little thought into cases that are brought up against other people, since this game is based on lies & half-truths. I speak very little because I am not one of those players who likes quoting and tearing comments apart. I did so with Hermit and have proven to have egg on my face over it, this game is based on information gained as we go along and beliving only those who have been proven to be Town.

I have not been proven to be town so I do understand if people choose to look at me in a scummy manner. As a matter of fact I don't believe enough amount of pressure has been placed on me in this game. I have no problem to responding to pressure from everyone and actually look forward to it because it will help me in the long run when I participate in other games on Mafia Scum.net.

I did believe that CDK was town and was content with taking that thougth process to the end of the game without a flicker of thought. But his actions during the Paradoxombie vote made me falter in that thinking. He was so strong in his conviction that I had to ponder if I was right about him after Paradoxombie was lynched and proven Townie. Then I sat back and watched as Elias was being treated to that same mantaility from CKD and I felt that by having my vote on Hermit and Elias having TWO votes people would be more inclined to railroad Elias because we are so close to the deadline. So I switched my vote to CKD to even the playing field in hopes we would not see a lynch until the last day of the deadline had been reached and also to see the reaction of CKD.

I have to admit that his reaction was stronger then I believed it would be, I kind of expected him to attack me and call me out for some of the faults I have performed in this game. So I was surprised that he claimed Mason & kind of accepted his fate as if it was already sealed. Once I read his claim I realised the error of my ways and knew that the Last Scum would not claim Mason in this situation so that cleared CKD in my eyes and kind of me sad that I pretty much lined him up for a Night Kill by doubting him and if I would have just held steady on my beliefs that he was Town he would not have roleclaimed and I would not be the cause of someones potential death.

With Hermit I have to admit that it might be my ego clouding my judgement on him, I would like to believe that I can claim in the end of this game that I called out two of the scum dead on early in the game but as we progress I feel less and less confident about this. I will admit that I voted for Hermit in the hopes that many people would follow suit and we could end this day quickly and with a dead scum, but it is clear now that my thinking was flawed and that Hermit is not as scummy as I once believed. While my theory on him being one of the three Masons can still be true I have to admit that my break down of his words was wrong and misinterupted. I get a Townie vibe from Hermit now based on his actions after the Role Claim from CKD. He strikes me as a person who has a hold of this game and is playing in the towns favor.

With Saetel I believe him to have the role of Mason based on voting history and pretty much a overall feeling in the game. With him I keep this short and sweet because if I am not mistaken he was the first person on the badnwagon for Yagmi/Spag and since that ended in a scum lynch I have to clear him for now. But on that same note I saw in my last game a Scum member lay into two people and actually be on the bandwagon for one and call out the other and in the long run her actions cleared the path for one of the scum to make it to the end.

Elias is a person that I feel conflicted on because his words and actions are so strong that I get the feeling he is a frustrated townie but I also note that he is really good at this game and he could have pulled this stuff on nuemerous people while holding the Scum card. I am conflicted with him today and one of the main reasons that my vote did not go on him earlier in the day was based on the CKD situation where I did not want to be involved in another lynch that was spear headed by CKD.

Gorckat is CKD pick of the day like Paradoxombie was but one difference is that I am actually leaning toward him at this point. I believe his post stating that the other Mason should Roleclaim is kind of scummy looking but actually makes some sense to me. Kind of like right now we can assume that CKD will die tonight and lets say the other mason claims well then that means the last scum has to choose between CKD & other leaving us with still one mason on the next Day like we would have had even if he didnt roleclaim. Yeah the other Mason will die on the next day but what makes him so different from us on that Day because once CKD dies he is a townie like the rest of us. What I am saying is that I see the benifit of the other mason claiming because that gives the other 4 townies one less name to look at when making there choice.

Shanaba I really dont know about and I am going to re-read some of his stuff right now and get back to you all but one thing I know is that he had his vote on Yagmi/SPAG and he turned out ot be scum meaning very little but something none the less to think about.

I am more then willing to cast a vote for Gorckat but just to be clear it would not be based on my personally fellings because I am on the fence it would be more like going along with CKD because I feel with 100% confidence that he is really Mason.

I will cast my vote for Elias because at this point I personally believe that his skill level (IMO) would warrant such a aggressive gameplay for scum. But this is also another person I am on the fence with because at the start of the day I really did not want to cast my vote for him.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Nelly632 »

EBWOP
I will cast my vote for Elias because at this point I personally believe that his skill level (IMO) would warrant such a aggressive gameplay for scum. But this is also another person I am on the fence with because at the start of the day I really did not want to cast my vote for him.
I am also more then willing to cast my vote for Elias because at this point I personally believe that his skill level (IMO) would warrant such a aggressive gameplay for scum. But this is also another person I am on the fence with because at the start of the day I really did not want to cast my vote for him.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:58 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Nelly632 wrote: Elias is a person that I feel conflicted on because his words and actions are so strong that I get the feeling he is a frustrated townie but I also note that he is really good at this game and he could have pulled this stuff on nuemerous people while holding the Scum card. I am conflicted with him today and one of the main reasons that my vote did not go on him earlier in the day was based on the CKD situation where I did not want to be involved in another lynch that was spear headed by CKD.
You can check my other scum games. NEVER have I been this aggravated and pissed off in a game before, since I've never been mislynched as town with so little evidence. But upon rereading my own games, I find I am much more levelheaded as scum.
Nelly632 wrote: I will cast my vote for Elias because at this point I personally believe that his skill level (IMO) would warrant such a aggressive gameplay for scum. But this is also another person I am on the fence with because at the start of the day I really did not want to cast my vote for him.
I dont think that skill level has much to do with playstyle. Anix, a fairly skilled player, lurks the entire game, every time he plays, then shows up at endgame and makes decisive moves to win. babyjesus, a brilliant player who is now retired, used to never post any content, or any posts longer then a sentence. These are effective playstyles since they do not change depending on alignment. So you see, playstyle is really ALL personal preference.
I think your responce was well put and honestly is something that has actually helped me in my choice.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:28 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Well Shanba is my gut feeling for being the last scum & Elias is a person that I would like to lynch because I think he has alot of suspcion on him since Day One and I would hate for him to turn out to be the last scum and we all look like fools who allowed him to talk his way too the end...

I would say:

Elias - 70%
Shanba - 30%

What does everyone else think?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:56 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Setael wrote:I think it's odd that you say you think Shanba is the last scum, but want to vote Elias. I know it's not kosher to theorize about who the masons are which is why I stayed out of Nelly's musings yesterday, but I think the final mason is pretty well narrowed down to either Shanba or Hermit, so I wouldn't be willing to wagon either of them. I suggest that neither of you come even close to claiming or denying since if we mislynch today that would make you tonight's target.

After gorckat turned up scum
, I think we have to rethink some things. I think I've been giving Nelly a free pass which was maybe a mistake. His attempts to draw out the last mason yesterday gave off major scum vibes and his first post today once again made me doubt my original feeling that he was obvtown. It still very well could be Elias, but I'm rereading before I decide who to vote for.
Interesting post because the only thing that was keeping your name out of the mix was that fact that I was about 100% confident you were the last Mason and I would have just assumed you were lying when you said you werent the last mason but your comment above makes me feel that you are confirming you are not the last mason and it doesnt feel like you are lying...

Reason I would vote off Elias and not Shanba was clear in my post, I said I had a gut that Shanba was scum and I think a gut feeling is over ruled by my mind which is telling me that Elias is probably the last scum.

But the fact that you are turning to me and trying to draw attention to me strikes me as odd and makes me consider if you are the last scum. Because I am the logical choice for the scum to point at on this day, I ruffled a few feathers with my Mason comments yesterday & today that can easily be twisted.

I don't know but something deep down inside me wants to just toss my vote on you right now and just not look back taking the consequences that would come with it but never changing my vote.

Hell screw it I am going to read to much into the Gorckat comment you made above and reach for the stars. I am sure some of you will not like my vote and some of you will tear me a new butt hole but I am sticking with this one.

Vote:Setael

BTW since we only have one MASON left they are effectivly just a townie because they have no one to talk to and no powers. But by claming Mason and no one counter claiming you, you leave our choice down to four today giving us a better chance of finding the remaining scum. Yeah the odds are that if we mis-lynch then the scum will Nightkill you because you are confirmed town in our eyes. That would leave us with 3 and yeah while you might be dead I have always live by the thought that if the town wins you win regardless if you are dead. I THINK THE MASON CLAIM WOULD HELP US SO WE DONT MISLYNCH...

If you don't feel that way then fine remain quite but if we still mis-lynch then you still have a chance of getting Night Killed tonight.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:00 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Setael wrote:I think you meant Nelly.

Yesterday there were several posts telling CKD that he should either have his mason buddy claim, or breadcrumb who the other mason is. I would be willing to bet that once CKD heard that, he did breadcrumb and the 3rd mason will be able to prove they are a mason in a 1v1v1 situation. If that is the case (and if it's not, then the masons weren't so bright) then the mason should NOT claim, and obviously won't if they have
half a brain
, since they would know there is no need. I really wonder about both Nelly and Elias, because I'd think they could realize on their own that CKD must have breadcrumbed. They can't both be mafia. More likely, one of them is scum and the other one is just not thinking. You can probably all guess which one is which.
Look it is simply a difference of opinon on the matter, I dont see the big deal on protecting our last mason because his life is no longer more important then mine in this game. He cannot communicate with anyone in this game outside this thread just like I can't. So by him outing himself he gives us who KNOW we are town a better ideal of who to vote for, and since we are talking about breadcrumbing what makes you believe that the remaining scum has not already caught on to who the last mason is and isn't already planning on killing him when night hits.

Right now I have no suspicion of Hermit because he was my second choice for Mason (Behind you). So lets say Shanba comes out and says he is the mason, well then I start thinking that Hermit could be Scum. Another example is lets say Shanba is Mason and Hermit is scum, well in my mind I have already cleared Hermit and I have a FOS on Shanba, so we lynch Elias and then you get Night Killed. Hermit comes out and says that he is the last Mason & Shanba counters his claim. Well who do you think I am going to believe?

I guess what I am saying is that we all can't be as smart as you Setael and follow all the breadcrumbs to know with certanity that a person is Mason.

But the Mason can do whatever he wants to do I am not going to presure him by insinuating that he has to be a moron to do something that I disagree with like you have pretty much done.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Nelly632 »

TheHermit wrote:Nelly: When is the confirmed innocent more valuable? When there are four people who might be scum besides him? Or when there are two? Saying the mason's life is just as valuable as your own ignores that they are CONFIRMED innocent, while you are not. And I'm with Setael; ckd must have left a few breadcrumbs so that we can identify his partner.

Although I haven't done a read-through on Setael yet, right now Shanba is my best bet for scum. Why? Because I can't get a good read on her, and I get a pretty good town read from everyone else. In this case, the most suspicious person is suspicious only because everyone else is not. The logic isn't strong enough for a vote, but hopefully you all can see where my concern lies.
See I have no problem believing something is the majority thinks I am wrong and in this case the mojority doesn't but I will accept peoples opinions on the matter. If the Mason claims fine if he doesn't it isn't going to kill me. I like my vote on Setael and the only thing that echos in my mind is that he replaced Pulsewidth who I was confident was Town. But as of right now I do stand by my vote and would like to see a lynch or maybe someones opinion on the matter.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:13 am

Post by Nelly632 »

TheHermit wrote:Nelly, you're seriously stretching the applicability of the newbie card. So your entire case rests on that he didn't immediately claim he's a mason (he wondered who it might be, but note that isn't confirming or denying that he's a mason), and that he's suspicious of you? It's way, way too late in the game to make an OMGUS vote unless you've got something else to back it up with, and you don't.

Congratulations, Nelly. You have earned my attention.
Go ahead and toss your attention on me I have no problem with that but nothing you will say will change my vote on Setael because I honestly feel confident that he is the last scum proof or no proof.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:56 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Nelly, please give reasons why you think I am scum. So far, these are the reasons you have given:
1) I'm not a mason.
2) I once typed "scum" instead of "town" in a sentence where I obviously meant town.

Uh... I think that's it. I should not have inferred that you are stupid - that was uncalled for
. I was obviously frustrated that you would vote me for no good reason the way you did.

If you are going to keep your vote on me, please reread me and see if there are any decent reasons for thinking I am scum. Don't forget to read the SPAG wagon because I don't see how my stand on him could possibly be interpreted as anything but pro-Town.

Thank you I appreciate you stating that and don't worry I have seen worse but yes please give me some time but I am more then willing to re-read and see exactly what is going on with you. When I was choosing between Elias & Shanba I said I would vote for Elias over Shanba because I don't like going with my gut to often but my vote on you is because my gut is telling me too and like I said above I don't like going with my gut to often something about your actions in this game have my mind convinced that you are our last scum. But I can be wrong and I will re-read and post ASAP.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:38 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

I could very well be wrong, but Shanba's full turn around on Elias without any concrete reason, his SPAG vote which I now think was bussing and his play today make me think he is the last scum. vote: Shanba
Does this vote count because you never Unvoted from Elias?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:51 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

I did unvote at the top of that post. But just in case, Unvote, vote: Shanba Oh, and Nelly - the most pro-Town thing you can do right now is unvote me. Feel free to reread first if you have time, because I'm confident no Townie will hammer me. Just make sure once you've reread to either

A) present a solid case on me - be sure to include how my SPAG vote could be construed as scummy. That I'd like to see. Or

B) Unvote me.

There is a high likelihood that I will still be the one lynched if we hit deadline since I had 2 votes first. You've got to realize that your vote is baseless - reread and unvote me.
I believe you and like I said in a previoud post I believe Shanba or Elias to be the last scum. I have to say that if this game ends with you turning up scum I would have to give you alot of respect for your comments in the face of lynching. This comments can be a sincere townie not wanting to lose or a FANSTATIC SCUMBAG messing with my brain. Either way I think you deserve another day so lets see how this works out.

Vote:Shanba
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:55 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Unvote: Vote Shanba
Nelly632
Nelly632