Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:21 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Albert
: What the heck is a
OG
?

Yes, thanks for the welcome. Reading right now.

Original Gangster LOL. -Mod
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:52 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Right...

Firstly, I am concerned about the buddying up Oman is doing with SPAG (googling his name and all)

Secondly, the OJ Power issue: I don't think that is scummy. In fact, I would have been really suspicious of OJ Power had he tried to joke his way into the bandwagon... that is what scum generally tend to do.

Thirdly, TDN (The Deepfriend Ninja), I think gets too defensive. A third vote isn't the end of the world. That is only halfway up to the lynch. We are nowhere near deadline. Why get so defensive?

We then have an interesting theory by TDN. He says OJ put a vote on him to see if the scum would put a fourth vote on him. This is essentially non possibility. If there is a scum who would do that, it has to be one of the dumbest scum I have ever encountered.

After that, we have this from Nelly632:
Nelly632 wrote: I have got no problem quick lynching a person who acts this ODD in the random stage and doesnt want to explain it...
I can't even begin to say how horrible this idea is. We are not here to lynch people who do odd stuff, not the least in random stage without explaining it. We need to lynch people who do
scummy
stuff. Odd stuff is not always scummy. Whenever you see anything odd, you should think
"What would the scum possibly gain by doing this? And what would he lose?"
Often times, you realize that the scum doesn't gain anything by doing what they do. At those times, the person who is doing whatever he is doing, is probably not scum. At least, his behaviour is not scummy at that time.

Then...
The Deepfried Ninja wrote: [hypotherical] Oj=Mob [hypothetical/] OJ sees a player with 2 votes against him he figures he will add a third vote and hopefully either another townie or another mafia member will put on a fourth vote. From there someone distorts some quotes about something, and a fifth and hopefully sixth vote follow over the next few days. Im not saying that this is the scumteam's master plan, but what if OJ just thought he would take a stab in the dark to see if it would stick.
Bah, this plain crazy and too fantastic to actually happen.

Volkan then rightly points out that the alleged bandwagon developing on TDN was, actually not a bandwagon.

Then, we have...

A non consequential post by The Hermit. I hate such posts with fierce passion.

Then, CKD meta games OJ and says he does this frequently, and thus might be made a mafia target.

Then, Volkan
votes
TDN, which is, I think 4th vote on him.

TDN posts a "I've screwed up" post... that on page 2. I generally tend not to like such posts.

The Hermit then comments about the 6 to lynch or 7 to lynch subject. What a waste of post...

Then, Volkan, who has his vote on TDH accepts TDN's "I've screwed up" post. But, he doesn't unvote.

Then, Oman posts his long post 57... and I do not like it. You have to remember, that in this game, the defence of one player for another player is not exactly scummy. It is also masonic. In this game, on Day 1, we shouldn't look at who is defending whom, we should look for other scum tells, like crap and faulty logic, jumping bandwagons with the intention to lynch, lurking in plain sight, etc. The relationship with other players part, we can get into when a scum is actually lynched.

Post 61... TDN does the U turn on OJ using crap logic again.

Good post 65 by Vollkan.

Oman then tries to fish for a mason claim from TDF in 71, He then puts him at FOUR votes.

I am torn right now into whether TDF is more scummy, or the bandwagon on him is. I'll settle for a simple
FOS: TDF
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

TheHermit wrote: I'm starting to think we're best off killing ojpower immediately so his lurking, random-voting self can't kill us later when we're at LyLo. At this point I don't even care whether he's scum or not, I want him gone.
Ah! There we have our first possible scum. Have heard that reason for voting out easy lynches quite often.

FOS: TheHermit

I think, it would be more productive if we replace him. Has he posted after his first post?
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

I don't like the way Oman put Nelly on -2, and simply left.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:53 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Hmm... I will need a reread now. Oman's play did not seem to be nice to me, although not particularly scummy either.

ABR: I am concerned that I am not in the night scene. Am I not awesome enough? :(
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:59 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Oh, and this so reminds me of Ryan being mod killed in the original Friends and Enemies...
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

TheHermit wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I said he his town in my book until DAY 2...but if I had money, I would put it on vollkan being NK tonight.
Oooooor the mafia could simply pick somebody else to kill tonight and laugh as we lynch the townie dayvig tomorrow. If they're really crafty, they'd worm some way into making his survival looks suspicious so that the dayvig would be forced to lash out at one of his attackers, possibly killing another townie. Hey! Sorta like what you're doing!

FOS: curiouskarmadog

He's confirmed as the dayvig. He's not confirmed scum or town. Even the night won't change that... well, unless he turns up dead in the morning.
I agree with this... the mafia (mostly myself) used very similar argument to what CKD is using on Day 1 in the last F&E.

I really don't see why the mafia would want to kill Vollkan more than the rest, as he was a one shot vig. He's not a confirmed townie or anything at all. (although he is leaning very strongly towards town in my books).

Commenting on who the NK is going to be in the game is not really proper -- it even can be considered as scummy by some. Mafia can change their NKs at night to influence the town's decision if we base our suspicions the next day based on the Night kills.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: ok, well seems to me that vollkan is a town aligned vig, thus the public demostration of his kill. It is in the mafia best interest to keep confirmed townies at a mininum...there is no point for the mafia to take one of us out, when there is a confirmed townie. the mafia wants to have the most unconfirmed townies voting as possible.
Why do you think he's town aligned? One mafioso dead in return for having one be confirmed in the eyes of the town? Seems like a sacrifice any mafia group would be willing to make.
what are you suggesting? We lynch him day 1 and find out?
I do not like this post at all CKD. Elias suggested nothing of that sort. This is, actually a suggestion you just made in that post and tried to shove it on Elias. I find this really scummy.

FOS: Curiouskarmadog
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:02 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Nelly632 wrote:Volkans last two post really swayed me on this one, I think you layed out a beautiful trap that Oman fell right into and gave us his scum buddy...

Unvote: Paradoxombie

Vote: Elia_The_Thief

Sir Tornado, in my long post I pretty much gave really good reasons as to why I believe CKD to be town. I was wondering if you have actually read them & if so what are your thoughts because right now you are really placing alot of pressure on CKD...
I am not actually putting "a lot of pressure" on CKD. I am not even voting him.

My comment in my previous post about CKD's post was because I thought no one noticed that scummy statement from CKD. Had anyone else mentioned it, I would not have bothered to post that.

And, the post before that, I used the opportunity to dissuade anyone and everyone from commenting on using NK argument as methods of finding scum -- it is unreliable.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:52 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Oh, god! Sorry for the lurking guys... I'll post as soon as possible... (I realize that it's been days and pages since I posted)
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:03 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Mod:
I will need too be replaced on Day 2.

Really sorry about this... but I have managed to overload myself with 13 games, and now I don't think I am doing justice to some of them (including this one)

I will complete this day since it is so near the deadline...
I'm back!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”