Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by hand banana »

hi guys.
i'm the replacement, just got the pm.
will read the game tomorrow, and post my thoughts right after.

MOD NOTE
hand banana
replaces
Sweenytodd
effective immediately
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:16 am

Post by hand banana »

ok, just read the game and i understand why both of my predecessors left.
:)
it's boring as fuck to play games like this as townie, and if it's of any help to the town (which i really doubt because i feel this town is a lost cause, we lost so many real power roles, this game is long and full of bs, anything besides mafia win will be a big surprise for me, and it's hard to even motivate myself to read it again), yes - i'm just a townie. (i'm just a dog)

i can't remember every specific detail, and after almost 2 hours it took for me to read this game, all i have are my gut feelings.

so let me begin:

i think either spectrumvoid or ac1983fan are scum.
and they are defending each other. i think one of them is a naive town who is defending scum, and the other one is trying to tie himself to a pro town player.
they might both be scum, but i think that's less likely.

the second scum candidate is either elias or javert (these 2 are more likely) and meme (less likely).

and now this:
Javert wrote:
If spectrumvoid is scum, she will come out with a guilty investigation tomorrow
if she is not scum, and really is a cop, she would not survive the night, unless mafia gets roleblocked (and the big question is do we really have a RB-er, cause this town definitely has way too many power roles, and can guarantee we have a faker).
this post kinda sets some red lights in my head.

unvote

my predecessor's vote if there was any.
fos: javert
and i will have to think between spectrumvoid or ac1983fan for my vote soon to come.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:11 am

Post by hand banana »

offtopic : it's a joke.. you have the whole episode right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc2ilW4OQAI
watch it.
--------------------------

to clarify my thought on javert: i smell some kind of connection between him and spectrumvoid. and they can't be masons.
i will try to re-read later this day again, and maybe make some more solid conclusions this time.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:47 am

Post by hand banana »

any guessing of which player gets killed by scum is wifom, and can only confuse us.

i re-read last 8 pages, and decided to vote for acfan..
I didn't block anybody becuase I couldn't make a decision, and the first week of summer prevented me from rereading.
"roleblocker" who doesn't block anyone in a situation of mass role claim, with all power roles outed??
i mean, if he gets away with that, i don't know what to think anymore.
what possible damage could he make??
and if he blocked one of the unclaimed players he could have prevented mafia NK, without ANY risk whatsoever in blocking a possible town power role.

vote: ac1983fan
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:58 am

Post by hand banana »

sorry man, english is not my native language, i can get confused.

and your question.. i don't know.
if i was scum, i would kill a cop over mason anytime.
but all this is crap wifom logic.
mafia may let him live if he's the real cop because he is not trusted enough and can get lynched..

what do you think about acfan?
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:17 am

Post by hand banana »

yes, you are right.. if that's the case: if acfan is scum, and spectrum is naive cop, scum will prob. kill mason. but i don't see the point in this.. why are you making me guess who will get killed by scum?
they too are reading this, and they can only get conclusions about our discussion, and i think this guessing is absolutely usles for the town.

oh and what if they're both scum? i didn't see that scenario in your analysis.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:51 am

Post by hand banana »

ok, but why didn't you randomly block anyone that was unclaimed on N2??
you could have prevented mafia NK if you guessed right.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by hand banana »

unvote, vote: spectrumvoid

L-1
i might be wrong, and i have a bad feeling about both of them, but spectrum joining me like that out of the blue to vote for acfan gave me a really bad vibe from him.
i'm sure that 1 of them is scum.
and now i'm sure that it's ONLY one that is scum. i hope we choose the right one.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:56 pm

Post by hand banana »

what?

yeah, i see a connection too.
you are scum and sending no kill to mod was the only way to avoid your lynch today, and make the town trust your claim.
and if they do, you will ride safely until this game ends and win for scum.

and if you really are a RBer, this town has 7 power roles. riiiight.

vote: ac1983fan
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:10 am

Post by hand banana »

of course he is faking.

let's assume i'm the mafia with someone else.
why on earth would i be the one to deliver the NK, when acfan was "sure" i'm the "scum" all the time, even voted for me, etc.. and it was obvious that if he really was the role blocker, he would have blocked me?
he is trying to set up the player who has been least active and suspected by most townies (my predecessor who didn't really care about this game/ me).

we have 4 townies to 2 mafia now (i don't think we have only 1 mafia, we already have way too much power roles in this game, even without acfan's fake claim).

if we mislynch today, mafia wins right away, (in fact mafia only needs 2 votes from townies on me to win this game, as acfan parter will hammer me the second he gets a chance) so please think twice before you believe acfan's claim which has so many holes in it that i can't even begin to number them all (not blocking anyone because he could't think of a safe name to lie about due to counterclaim, hammering a cop in the middle of questioning, WITHOUT EVEN GIVING HER A CHANCE TO DEFEND HERSELF etc.. if he pulls this of, we didn't deserve to win this anyway, so decide for yourselves..).
and me, i'm 99.99% sure now that he is scum.

that 0.01% is for this scenario> he really is a RB (which impossible as we have 6 power roles already, but let's just hypothetically assume this..) he really blocked me, and mafia (whoever they are) sent no kill (and they had to be sure acfan is not suspecting any one of them, and it was pretty obvious that i'm getting "blocked") to set me up.
but this scenario is sooo unlikely, that i think we can vote acfan without any risk of loosing this game.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:25 am

Post by hand banana »

oh and this little slip-up
ac1983fan wrote: it looks like my plan for the night isn't going to work out...
--
what plan?
just think about it.. if you are RBer, what possible "plans for the night" you might have?? only thing you have to do is pick one townie who you suspect the most and block him.
but now we see what that plan really is.
and he might be blocker for real.. but mafia roleblocker. that's the only way to have a fairly balanced game (scum-town power roles ratio considered).
being mafia RBer makes it much more psychologically easy to claim RBer.

and @ nocmen>
please don't just vote.
you are the only confirmed townie and only one that can be trusted right now, so do us a favor and analyze every single townie left with assigned percentages of scumminess for each one of us.
it's safe to assume that you will be killed in N4 and there will be 4 of us with one scum again at LyLo, and everything you say now might be helpful in day 5.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:03 pm

Post by hand banana »

everyone, do this please, i think it might be useful for us to make some conclusions.

so, my scum suspects:

1st place occupies acfan i can say almost 100%
2nd spot is divided like this:
elias is scum 50%
meme is scum 25%
javert is scum 25%
nocmen is scum 0%

most likely scum pair is acfan/elias, but it could be javert and meme instead of elias, but less likely.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by hand banana »

I'm not a fan of "most to least scummy" lists, though. I won't vote myself or Nocmen. How's that?
hm... that's not good enough for me.
"lists" would be to indicate to scum who they should nightkill on the upcoming night
o rly?
it will be 3 unconfirmed townies and 1 scum (4 in total)
or 2 unconfirmed townies, nocmen and one scum, if anyone else is but nocmen is killed.
damn, i would like them to kill anyone but nocmen, but that ain't gonna happen unless they're retarded.
and there is absolutely no tactic for scum that would favor killing anyone else, and you all know this, as much as i do.

we are already at LyLo and we will be at LyLo the next day too, and since nocmen is going to be killed anyway i don't see how these lists are going to help scum at all.
and they will help town (at least me) in deciding our lynch in day 5.

my vote will stay on acfan till the end of this day. finito.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:22 am

Post by hand banana »

If scum wanted to win, why wouldn't they have done this already
only one explanation..
from my point of view, 2 townies voting for one guy, and he doesn't get lynched (with 2 more scum votes), means he's scum 100%.
that's why my vote on you is sealed.

and i was almost sure you are scum even before all this.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:13 am

Post by hand banana »

little update, just re-read elias's posts..

acfan - 100%

elias 90%
meme - 5%
javert 5%

if we can get majority for elias, i'd be glad to place the 4th vote.
i think i found our scumpair, and i'd prefer to vote off acfan, but if the town can agree to lynch elias, i'm up for it.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:48 am

Post by hand banana »

if you could please tell me what it is in the reread that made me go from 50 to 90, id appreciate it.
no, i couldn't atm..
i will, however, do that in day 5 if ac1983fan (hopefully) gets lynched now.. i want to wait and have my eye on you for a little longer.. i just started focusing all my attention on other players besides him, cause acfan's case is a done deal for me.
but let's say 2 things for now.

1) a very strong hunch
2) process of elimination

and your vote on him is just your way of distancing from your scumbuddy, cause you are quite aware that he's gonna get lynched, and you cold easily be the next one on day 5.. i understand this is wifom, and same thing could be said for me too, but i just feel this is exactly the case in this game..
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:18 am

Post by hand banana »

Elias + HB + Ancalagon scumgroup and see if that "clicks" for me.
right... if that "clicks" for you, please let's lynch elias first, that way the town will at least have one full game day to realise that the scumpair is acfan/elias.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:52 am

Post by hand banana »

and the funniest thing is their mutual voting..

it's very simple for me..
2 townies (me and nocmen) voting for a guy.. at first, when i saw nocmen's vote, i thought, "if we're wrong, and acfan is town, this game is over". but scum never hammered him.
so he must be scum. 100%.
then i looked for his scumbuddy, and found elias as most promising candidate.. further reading and simple elimination proved to me that i'm right.
i don't think we will have problems this day.. we'll almost certainly pick one of them.
but day 5 will bring some problems..
and don't be fooled by their votes (voting each other), they're just trying to distance from each other.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by hand banana »

ok.... let's answer my part.
but he ends his post with a FoS on me and not Elias. Could have an explanation for why you did that in particular?
i explained it in the very next post..
i connected you with spectrumvoid, as it seemed to me that you are trying to justify in advance the fact that she will survive the night even though she's a cop, and both doctors are dead.
i thought that you 2 might ba scumpai at that time, and that you are preparing the town for her miraculous survival. i was obviously wrong about that.

next one:
Can I hear an explanation for this sudden change in percentage? It jumped to 90% in Post 642
simple elimination and gut feeling, already told you.
i eliminated nocmen first, and after that, yourself and meme. and elias was giving me creeps since i joined this game... just like acfan. but elias was much more careful, tho...

satisfied?
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by hand banana »

Hand banana, youre voting (*1) because of me because of a hunch. You realize you're turning your vote away from a player who has been scummy all game(*2), hammered superfast yesterday, and who you claim to be faking a block of you? This makes no sense.(*3)

If he is not scum, then his block must be true. In that case, that proves that you are scum (*4). However, if you are town, then the fact that he's claiming to have blocked you should lean towards his guilt (*5). I'm starting to think the pair is AC + HB.(*6) Of course, given the fact that there are three main suspects, we'll all probably just indicate each other. (*7)
1. not voting.
2. no, im not
3. you're right, i wouldn't make sense. and i'm not doing it.
however, i thing you're scum to.
4. yeah, right. it's just that it's the other way around.
5. and i am.
6. oh, i see.. and you will slowly move your vote away from your scumbuddy and vote for me.. saw that coming.
7. yes. only correct thing you said.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:25 am

Post by hand banana »

i guess the town being overpowered helped us more than you guys.
that was our main point in lynching acfan.

oh, and btw, acfan should have been counter blocked and killed that night when he blolcked me, but elias was gone, and mod didn't let me carry out both night choices.
and i think that too helped us after all. if the block and kill went through, we would have entered the day 4 with
me
elias
nocmen
meme
& javert
and me or elias would probably get lynched that day.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by hand banana »

ha.. elias and me thought thre has to ba SK, and that it's either javert or meme.. all this time after acfan's lynch i spent re-reading the game.
but it was actually already over :)
i was really surprised that mod didn't finish the game after that last lynch..

ps
we decided that meme is a sk. and sent both block and kill haha
tonight.. you!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”