Mini 474 - Bergamo Bump-Off (Game Over!)

VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:37 am

Post by VampanezeHunter »

Random Vote:Hjallti
Because his name is hard to pronounce!:P Hope no-one minds me using Green writing :?
"...Unvote you Moran..."- SomeStrangeFlea
"...Lag is so much worse in real life than in computer games, if you don't believe me then look at Jesus--it took him three *days* to respawn after he died..."- Khelvaster.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:18 pm

Ok it's question time.

Question by Plessiez
Oh, no, better question: is it simply coincidence that you are "randomly" voting for somebody who had just voted for you?
Answer: Whoops I didn't look at who voted me I just looked at the list of names and chose one and then thought of a strange reason.

Question by Hjallti
(Does it rhyme to Japaneze?)
Answer: I got it from a series of books that i've just finished reading. Vampaneze is a Vampire that drinks all of a Humans blood whereas a normal Vampire just drinks a bit of blood. I put hunter on the end because I hate the Vampaneze!:P

Hope that has answered all your queries. This is VampanezeHunter signing off!
"...Lag is so much worse in real life than in computer games, if you don't believe me then look at Jesus--it took him three *days* to respawn after he died..."- Khelvaster.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:15 am

I don't hunt vampires I hunt vampaneze(and scum). Anyways has everyone either said something or voted? ARGH I just realised i'm at -5 eek!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:33 am

Vote counts sometimes kill threads. Hopefully not here!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:36 am

Yes i know but sometimes when the Mod does that it kills the thread I mean at least our mod decides to give us a vote count. In one game i've played the Mod didn't give us one unless we asked which is perfectly reasonable!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:37 am

oh BTW- thank you Vel-Rahn Koon for the vote count!

Mod: You're welcome :) I'll try to get a vote count in every page near the top, two tops.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:55 pm

Lol like the reason VD.:P How about we call you vamp and me Hunter?
Just a thought! BTW- DO (DeathOmen) I will drop the color! Anyways Khelvaster if I were you I would've voted someone who has either not been voted or is at -6! Wait a minute I'm a -4 crud! No-one likes me! *cries*
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:31 pm

Sorry guys I've had a Marathon of Dofus playing :?

Anyway from what I've read the most scummy, in my eyes, is Khelvaster as he has already confirmed a vote and tried to put a serious reason on it. Also he has picked his scum pair while still in the Random stage. I mean i'm not an expert but I think you'll agree that he is trying to start a bandwagon to lynch Murreto.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:44 am

Lol again to Vamp. Anyway Thanks again Vel!
Because Hjallti unvoted me then i will also
Unvote:Hjallti
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:21 am

Lol everyone is unvoting :D Anyway I'm gonna
FoS:Khev
because he might have been trying to make a quicklynch.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:32 pm

That's fair enough Omen. Anyway Khev, as much as I don't like agreeing with people alot, I have to say Murreto sorry Death is right. If you think you have already sussed a scum pair then you need to slow down!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:17 am

Is it just me or has this game slowed down?
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:47 am

Holy cow! You mean we have an SK?! Aw man now I have 2 chances of dying! *Sobs* Well I really think that people need to come out from the shadows because this game is only just staying alive!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:51 pm

Sorry guys I got caught up in lots of family events and forgot this. :( I really am sorry!

Anyway
Questions:

1) Are you still as suspicious of Khel as you were in #49? What do you think of his vote on death_omen now?
2) If you had to speculate, who do you think Khel might be partnered with if he's scum?
3) Conversely, if Khel is not scum, who would your top suspect be?
Answers!

1) I am not as supicious of Khev now as he has pointed out some very interesting points on people which has opened my eyes!
2)Um, well I think his partner would be Death Sauce. I think he is agreeing a bit too much with Khev.
3)Well next would be WLC because he is lurking!

Again i appologise for the inconvieneince(I can't spell!)
[/b]
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:52 pm

Whoops I forgot about the DO part!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:11 am

Again I'd like to appologise for the lurking, if you can call it that! Anyway, this may seem scummy but I agree with Plessiez in that if we think we've found scum we should try and find their partners and pressure them before we lynch. At least then we would have something else to do on day 2 and beyond!

Plessiez- Are my answers to your questions satisfying for you? 8)

6th Official Vote Count of Day 1

Hyphen-ated - 1 (Plessiez)
somestrangeflea - 1 (WeyounsLastClone)
death_omen - 3 (Khelvaster, vampyrusddg, somestrangeflea)

Not Voting:
- 7 (death_omen, DeathSauce, Hjallti, Hyphen-ated, Malchonn, Muerrto, VampaneseHunter)

7 to Lynch
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:28 pm

Ok this is confusing. I know that DO made a horrible post but I still don't hink he's scum! I mean he is defending himself but he gets voted anyway. I think that Khev is pressuring DO into making those horrible mistakes! I am 25% sure that DO is scum but I think that Khev is more scummy!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:28 pm

Ok quite confusing! :?
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:33 pm

Hey I'm not voting you! I think if you are town then we should probably lynch Khev! I only said PROBABLY! Note that!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:46 pm

Why the hell does everyone post so much! I can't keep up! :P
Anyway although D_O looks scummy I think Khel is more scummy. My reasons are
1) He wants a speedlynch when we've only done 8 pages!
Khelvaster wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong here, but another reason to move now before lurkers are replaced is that, if night happens while they still need replacing, we can be sure they aren't scum. If they need replacing, one of them is scum.
What's more he almost had us was it not for Vampddg pointing out the stuff about the mod not giving freebies! Khel could have thought this through and tried to trick us into a speedlynch!

2) He has't, in my eyes, really done anything in the towns interest!

VampanezeHunter signing out!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:14 am

Plessiez wrote:
VampanezeHunter wrote:1) I am not as supicious of Khev now as he has pointed out some very interesting points on people which has opened my eyes!
VampanezeHunter wrote:2) [Khel] has't, in my eyes, really done anything in the towns interest!
Hmm
. Care to explain the sudden change there?
Ok sorry I forgot about my first post, he had done town stuff! So I haven't really had a sudden change it just I was lacking organization! :? So screw the second reason! Really I
was
supicious of Khel, then he did something I thought was scummy! And now I'm going to
FoS: Khelvaster
! Hope that answers all questions!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:00 am

Ok Hi SM(SeraphicMirth) :D Welcome to da game! Although I may have posted 100+ posts but I'm still relitavley new to this game so I often forget things I've said!
DeathSauce wrote:
VampanezeHunter wrote:Ok sorry I forgot about my first post, he had done town stuff! So I haven't really had a sudden change it just I was lacking organization! :? So screw the second reason! Really I
was
supicious of Khel, then he did something I thought was scummy! And now I'm going to
FoS: Khelvaster
! Hope that answers all questions!
What did he do that you thought was scummy? All you said earlier was that he hadn't "done anything in the town's interest".
I think I explained what I thought was scummy but if I didn't then here it is...He might have tried to trick us into quicklynching! But also he has kept on saying D_O is scum. I think Khelv is wrong because although D_O has made a few horrible posts I just think that D_O is a townie that (no offence D_O) is collapsing under pressure! Also if they were both scum they probably would've stopped argueing ages ago, but I could be wrong, but surely by now if he is 100% sure D_O is scum(which he does) he should be searching for other lines of enquiery so we have solid evidence to go on for day2. Now in my eyes that seems scummy.

BTW-sorry 'bout the police lines! Only words I could think of! :P
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:27 am

Muerrto is saying the guy knows his own role and if he is scum he knows Muerrto's role!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:08 am

That's it I'm gonna go cry in a corner! *Goes into corner and cries* Man i'm having a bad week! Ok first I thought D_O was scum but now I think otherwise! Seriously I'm bad at this game! Sorry guys!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:20 am

Yes I agree I thought that at first but then decided not to metion it! :D
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:14 am

Yea just to clear things up...I think that D_O(lol) is town collapsing under immense pressure from Khelv. Which is fair enough, but now I think that Khelv is also town. Really it is just a gut feeling
after
I took a step back to look at this game from a neutral view, instead of a townie who dislikes someone! I reckon that D_O(lol again) has made errors because he is trying to defend himself but has accidently posted horrible posts which has lead him to being lynch-4 which, although it doesn't sound too bad, for a person who is realitavely new to this game it seems too close to a lynch for his/her liking(probably)!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:02 pm

Nelly632 wrote: Vampaneze Hunter
First thing that stood out in my mind with him was his first vote for Hjallti, he claimed that this was simply a random vote but for me I found it hard that he could just pull a random name out of the list and it turned out to be a person who voted for him. So this struck me as a lie and kind of scummy, he also started to push some heat on Kheluaster which struck me as odd. Another thing that really has no basis in my mind besides my gut feeling was his post #150, in this post I believe he simply came back to the game after a while away and simply made a small comment in his statement which was agreeing with Plessiez about finding more info on Omens other Mafia members before he was lynched incase he did turn out to be Mafia. While this is a sounds ideal I got a weird feeling about how he agreed but nothing major.

I would like to pose a few questions toward Vampaneze Hunter and please once again correct me If I am wrong with any of these comments because I went through the thread in about a hour and a half…

1)Do you still stand by your comment that your first vote was completely random or would you like to say that it was based on him voting for you?

2) If I am not mistaken you pushed slightly for Kheluster in the early stages of the game. If this is correct and now you have a FOS on him why haven’t you cast your vote for him to apply some pressure?

3) Since you agree that we should find out some more info about Mafia before we quick lynch and assuming that Omen is Mafia, who would you suspect as other Mafia members?

Answers

1)Ok, ok I admit that it was partly to do with OMGUS but it was mostly to do with random vote+ a random reason!

2)Yea I did apply pressure but when I looked at this game I thought that Khelv was a townie using his best technique he knows of in this game but I think he has got it wrong.

3)Well here is my LoS:
A)Nelly-Think he is trying to throw suspicion around!
B)Vampddg- I think he is scum who is sitting back a watching the game
C)SM- Gut feeling.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:19 am

ok...This may be my last post for a week. Just to let you know all of the people on my LoS are all on the same level of who I think is scum. Just because Nelly is at A doesn't mean that I think he is the most scummiest person! Sorry for the confusion! Anyway goodbye(if this is my last for a week) and see you next week! Enjoy play while I enjoy sun and beaches etc. *Waves to everyone*
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:59 am

Ok uum just a point is
this
not Mini 474?
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:31 pm

Well this
is
my last post! :( Hooray for su..oh it raining! DAMN! Oh well lets go vandalise some stuff! :twisted: Anyway I really don't think that Khelv and D_O are scum and they are vanilla townies! Khelv a determined townie to lynch his rival(D_O)(lol) whereas D_O(rival) has finally pulled himself together and made a mistake that looks scummy but not enough for me to vote! Goodbye peolple now DON'T lynch until I get back :twisted:

*WAVES TO EVERYONE*
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:55 am

I'm baack! And don't you wish I wasn't! :P Just re-reading! I'm glad you just made only a few more pages than my last post! :D
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:52 am

Ok I have read through and find Nelly Scummiest I will tell you why later but first What is a Vigilante?

Reasons for suspecting Nelly
1) Hammering without letting Khelv RC
2) Pretty much letting himself be lynched without a fight. I mean if you died doing something for the town like somehow showing the rest of us townies who the scum were then what you're doing is fine but otherwise could you possibly defend yourself a bit more.( I hope you understand me)

Although I find Nelly scummy I really am tired and can't be bothered to vote yet! BTW- I have a nice tan now! :D
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:00 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Damn it! I knew we shouldn't have lynched him!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:48 am

Answers
1) Because in other games I've played in people vote me because I thought we should lynch someone!

2) No not really, I was joking by going way over the top, I usually say oh fiddlesticks and carry on the game but as this is my first Mini normal I kepp finding out new roles!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:10 am

First off sorry I haven't posted for a while I was asleep till 10:30am where I live!
Also one quick question, Do we have an SK? I'm not asking for a RC (well duh) I just wanted to know as this is my first Mini Normal!
Muerrto wrote: Questions for everyone:

I'd like to hear everyone's seperate opinion of the cop RC, the block claim, the hammer, and the hammer explanation. These are the 4 worst points in the game so far IMO and they're being brushed off so I'd like everyone to re-examine them and let me know what they say to you specifically and how much you think is true and how much a lie.

Answers
1) MO is that D_O
is
the cop, but i'm not 100% sure i'm about that...I mean it is alot to go think of just to be cleared of being scum. But he if was scum then, I think someone already said it, why wouldn't he just say that someone is innocent?
2) I think the block is true, my last answer should explain why!
3) The hammer was horrible...not just because Khelv was a vigilante but because even if Khelv was a townie he didn't get a chance to RC. Also just because one person wants to end D1 doesn't mean that we should end!
4) The explination was nearly as bad as the hammer. Correct me if i'm wrong but giving up before lynch -3 is a bit of a trick to me trying to make us unvote Nelly and feel sorry for him. Whats more is that he tried to say that Murreto is taking something from outside of the game and bring it in here... this may sound naive but I wouldn't think that anyone would do that here at MS!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:08 am

Just sayiing I am still here! But I don't have anything to comment on appart from that Hjallti is right about finishing in December!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:59 am

Muerrto wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:
Muerrto wrote:Unvoting him was fine but lynch -2 was fine too. Just didn't wanna see him hit lynch -1 or get hammered quickly. If he's town and we lose another town tonight we're in LYLO.
I have no idea how you reached this conclusion. Explain please!
Um..there's 12 people. 1 dies each day and 1 dies each night. So if we lose another town today and another town tonight we have 8 people and 3 scum. That makes the next day 6 people and 3 scum. That's lose.

So if we mislynch today we're in LYLO. If you were actually legitimately asking that's cool but you seem to keep trying to find things in stuff I say(like the WIFOM thing) that you can use to cast suspiscion on me even though what I said made perfect sense.

Two mislynches means day 3 is LYLO and day 4 is lost.
When you say Two mislynches, does that include the D1 lynch?
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:53 am

Thank you! I never thought of it like that!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:52 pm

Ok, I appologise town for not contributing much! :( Anyway, now to hopefully "get into the game" I'm not quite sure how to do that but I wil try! Ok I'd like to point out my supicions towards D_O. I know I have said that I thought he wasn't scum but the more he posts the more suspicious I become,

1) Posts 421 (i'm not sure how to link them) and 422 seem scummy to me because he only noticed that he had mixed up 2 completely different players because Murreto, and I'm sure that more people would have picked up on this, chalked up D_Os' mistakes. That to me is scummy, trying to bail himself out by saying he mixed up Nelly and SM. I think he did suspect SM but when he saw that most other people saw it as scummy he changed immediately.

2) Again defending himself with an attack. At least defend yourself for a couple of posts before attacking someone else!

3) Although Malchonn has been quiet (that's kind of hyppocritical), D_O supposedly investigated him failed and automatically thinks that Malchonn is scum.

This may seem like feeding him lines but I can assure you I'm not intending to. I'm looking at both sides of the story! Well at least he hasn't changed his vote because that would tempt me greatly to vote for him but for now
FoS: D_O
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:56 am

When I say automatically I meant to say after a bit. I know that seems scummy but I honestly meant it!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:08 am

Um...I'm slightly confused because you got a fail, on night one, and your suspicions of Malchonn doubled. I mean really it shouldn't effect any suspicions.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:31 am

Is anyone here not suspicious of D_O? If so why? This question is partly to keep this game alive!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:32 am

Ah I see! But all that you think could be what he wants us to think, but he actually be scum. I hope you understand that! I'm just exploring all of the possibilities!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:19 am

Well I don't really find you suspicious myself. Because
A) If you were scum you could easily just say someone who is a townie, innocent.
B) IMO you have contributed alot to this game whereas quite a few people haven't and are lurking.
C) I feel on day one you were a misunderstood townie(cop) being attacked fiercely by Khelvaster.

I only asked the question to make this game more active than it was (which would be easy considering the amount of posts!).
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:04 pm

Well it was a mixture of 2 things. I was going to try and get a reaction from someone if I pressured them, in this case D_O, and also the post by vampddg kind of destroyed the point in even trying the method before as the evidence I was based on was turned into nothing by Vamp's post about how long the Mafia have to communicate!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:49 am

Yea sorry again!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:32 pm

So effectively we've lost 2 cops? I didn't actually know what an inventor was...:?
@Serpah Have a good time! :D
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:29 pm

Thanks! So we've lost 2 quite important roles then? If you include D_O being blocked then that's 3.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:04 am

Ok guys. I'm back! Reading through. I think that SepharicMic is the scummiest. Mainly because of her flip-flopping between suspecting me and not suspecting me.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:30 pm

As I failed to mention it in my last post I only find you slightly scummy. I still find you the scummiest as I don't think that anyone else, now, is scummy.

I agree with you on the bottom line. We need now to try and
A) POST MORE! (this doesn't apply to all people as some have posted a lot)
B) Try and hunt scum.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:53 pm

Ok from those outbursts(if you can call it that) from Nelly i'm changing suspects.
FomS:Serpah
FoS: Nelly
This is because his continual outburst of anger against people who suspect him. I think this because if he was town, why would he act very bothered by people suspecting him? I mean as a townie you would say "I'm Vanilla townie, if you lynch me that equals LYLO" not "HERE IS YOUR STUPID ROLECLAIM Vanilla Townie!" Does anyone understand that?
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:22 pm

Man you ARE over reacting. Come on I'm a 13 year old and I don't give up just because a few people suspect me! But I don't want people who do that in this town and I'm sure others agree. I'm not sure whether lurking is better or not but for now
Vote:Nelly632
I'm sorry but I really don't like it when people do things like that.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:24 pm

EBWOP: Also in a newbie game I was in I took a 7 page constant beating from boith ICs in the game and I was a townie. I said If you lynch me then it's LYLO but they didn't believe me! I didn't react like this. In the end one stop suspecting me but when the deadline hit, I was lynched!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:25 pm

EBWOP:
Unvote
Don't want to put nelly at L-1
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:41 pm

Few I'm glad I unvoted! I'm not sure. Do we want to lynch Nelly or will we wait. I'll hammer if everyone is happy for me to do so.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:01 am

I'm not hammering until everyone has said their view on it including Nelly.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:01 am

Mod: Does a vote on yourself actually count.
Hey I didn't say that I hated the way you play! In fact I'm not hammering you now. I know I said I will but I really think now that you are a misunderstood townie. But the others have their choices.

Yes, it does.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:38 am

Nelly632 wrote:
We don't want you to be lynched. We want you to use words, sentences, logic, and thought to explain to us why you shouldn't be lynched. We do not want to you take an immature hissy fit and blow up all over the thread because you're being suspected.
SHEEP!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:11 am

Because I don't think you're scum.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:13 am

Um I'm kinda confused. Was SSF talking to me?
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:35 am

lol. Yea I agree that more people need to post and give their thoughts in whther we should hammer. I think we should'nt but most are against me!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:36 am

EBYWOP: Thanks for answering my question Mod!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:44 am

Ok, so now 2 people want me to hammer. I wont do it unless loads of people say I should. I know that seems like bandwagoning but if we, the town, want Nelly lynched then *sigh* I will.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:59 am

so you're sying that I should hammer :(
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:08 am

I still don't hink I should Hammer him but if most of the town want me to then I will.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:08 pm

Yea can no-one use Caps when posting. It makes my head hurt =(
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:49 am

Um...(sorry D_O) The answer to a question by someone(can't remember who!) is that Nelly still is my top suspect. Because he started of RCing VT. Then he gets angry RCing Scum. Then when people give him a chance he RCing VT. That strikes me as, he was scum RCed VT, got angry and properly RCed and finally foes back to lying(possibly). Just a thought . And my number 2 is Pless because he hasn't posted for a while now!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:43 pm

Ok. Everyone is allowed their own opinion. But your reasons for voting me are really bad. A) Faking a Vacation!?! Why would I do that? I have people you could ask and they would say I was on Holiday! Bad reason.
B) Hesistating. I'm not a very deciscive person. I saw what happened to you at the beginning of this day and how you were attacked constantly.
Also I gave you a chance and you throw it back in my face! I'm sorry but you haven't even said thanks! Oh well.
Major FoS: Nelly
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:45 am

Nelly632 wrote:
Ok. Everyone is allowed their own opinion. But your reasons for voting me are really bad. A) Faking a Vacation!?! Why would I do that? I have people you could ask and they would say I was on Holiday! Bad reason.
B) Hesistating. I'm not a very deciscive person. I saw what happened to you at the beginning of this day and how you were attacked constantly.
Also I gave you a chance and you throw it back in my face! I'm sorry but you haven't even said thanks! Oh well. Major FoS: Nelly
My reasons for voting you are based on my feelings and no proof like I have said several times already, I have already apolgized about making it seem like I was saying you were faking a vacation I thought I already clarfied that it was a thought that crossed my mind. I am sorry.

I was saying that with all the Suspicion you have toward me now that it would appear that you didnt want to hammer me and now you want to draw more attention to me as if you are regretful that you didnt hammer. Once again my opinion and I am sorry you do not feel the same way.
I appologise for getting angry(if you can call it that). I was just miffed that
I don't hammer you and you suspect me. Again I am sorry.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:46 am

EBWOP: My reply thing was weird!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:13 pm

From reading the last posts, sorry I haven't posted in a while, it seems that we are kind of in a position where a few people, including me, are not posting much and not helping the town! Also there aren't many suspicions anymore. That might be a bad thing, I'm not sure. I keep reading through and can't really find anyone suspicious.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:16 pm

EBWOP: If everyone is Unvoting can we start on a fresh and no-one have any votes? Then we can start voting again!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:59 am

Hi Aimee! Welcome to the game! Good luck with the 25 pages of reading!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:14 am

Um..I might do the same. But I have swimming again!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:30 am

Um...Mod can we have a votecount please?

Sorry folks, see my post near the top. - Mod
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:16 pm

Muerrto wrote:
VH - First off don't get offended at anything I say here. He's 13, he's new, he posts in nothing but 1 liners and he's jumping all over the place with his votes and his suspiscions. Without the first two things I'd say those are large scum tells. With the first two I can't be that sure.
Could
he be scum? Of course. Have I seen enough to lynch him? Not a chance. He had more than enough time to hammer Nelly and didn't. He could've done so and avoided any suspiscion even if Nelly came up town. Everyone was ready at that point for Nelly's lynch. It was in the middle of his tirade. VH legitamitely didn't want to lynch Nelly IMO. Now granted his attack on Nelly later contradicts this but I think that's just OMGUS. See his post #67 where he tells Nelly thanks alot for voting him when VH didn't hammer. He then FoS's Nelly. Definite OMGUS.

I'm not taking any offense here. I appologise for not posting more that one liners. I find it hard to do that. I'm not sure whether I should continue playing Mafiascum. I'm useless as town, not much better as scum. I'll continue playing this game(unless you want to replace me). I should really get an award for being worst player. Anyway now that I look back at the lynch thing I think I might have made a mistake. But I'm not sure.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:49 am

Oh by the way I haven't voted myself!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:26 am

Well I guess you guys are gonna lynch me. All of your reasons have been is because of my conrtadictions. My defense is that I was(and still am) nervous as this is my first Mini Normal game and I want to get a good start. But I guess my defense means nothing. Just an assumption. Probably incorrect. Anyone have any questions?
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:27 am

EBWOP: I haven't read the long posts as I haven't had time with school activities.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:31 am

@Seraph: I won't quit Mafiascum because of you or anyone else in this game. But I'm considering it.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:31 am

EBWOP: Quitting that is.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:28 am

When I am finished with this games I probably will quit mafia. Anyways I agree there with D_O We hae kinda let Nelly off the hook, so to speak. Also when was his last post?
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:49 am

GO REMAINING SCUM!

Sorry Vampanese, too much wordage for a Bah post - Mod
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:41 am

WOOT GO MURRETO! Sorry Murreto for playing soo bad! Anyway YAY!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:37 am

Yea I beleive I am am an IC now! So hopefully we will be a scum pair! :P Unlikely though!
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:38 am

TEH WIN!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”