SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by SirWario »

Damn, i didn't know the thread started already.

Vote:Guardian
for being too aggressive over Rishi's reading error
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by SirWario »

Guardian, I assumed we were still in the haphazard voting stage.

But i understand the need to press people to find scum.

I'll keep my vote for now though.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by SirWario »

Guardian, i wasn't defending Rishi. In my opinion his mistake didn't seem too important, but you made a case about it anyway.

I only think aggression is scummy when it is over something trivial like a reading error. You could be trying to bring suspicion on to Rishi. Those were my thoughts.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by SirWario »

I wasn't intending to ease pressure on Rishi, but if it may have appeared to be defending, then it was accidental.

I realize now that you didn't know at the time that it could be a reading error when you posted your suspicions. You're also right that he could be lying.

I thought you were the most scummy, but I now know that i misconstrued your statements.

Unvote
: I now need to look over things again
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:53 am

Post by SirWario »

I don't understand what Rishi would have to gain by lying about the reading error. All i can think of is that Rishi tried to bring suspicion upon Guardian, but it appeared to me that he was joking.

Fonz, what do you think his motives could have been for it , in the scenario that he was lying?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:21 am

Post by SirWario »

xerebz, why would you take off your vote on Guardian? Was it only because there were no other votes for him. It think you're only trying to get a bandwagon on rishi because you gave no other clear explanation of your vote for him.

Vote:xerebz
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:53 am

Post by SirWario »

Xerebz, can you please respond to the questions directed toward you.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:18 am

Post by SirWario »

Quick getaway, eh ,xerebz
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:33 am

Post by SirWario »

At this point I'm inclined to agree. i think he felt like he had no other options so he decided to give up.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:00 am

Post by SirWario »

I agree with Rishi about the posting during twilight. I really don't like how Alsleet and acfan both tried to act like it was a bad move to lynch xerebz just in case he turned up townie. It is interesting because both of them never really took a firm stance on anyone on day 1.

Also, I don't like how Rishi hammered xerebz so quickly. I don't believe his replacement could have justified xerebz's actions, but I still think you made a hasty decision.

FOS:Alsleet, acfan, and Rishi

I will wait to hear their defense before voting anyone.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:22 pm

Post by SirWario »

Rishi, I'm not saying that I wasn't too blame for the lynch. I definitely thought xerebz was scum. I was just curious as to your quick hammer. But you're correct that xerebz 's replacement would have been doomed anyway via lynch or NK.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:38 am

Post by SirWario »

Well, acfan, what do you think of the current situation now then?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by SirWario »

Where is everybody?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:59 am

Post by SirWario »

acfan , I find it suspicious that by page 5 you don't have any thoughts on anyone in particular. By this point you should be able to take a stance on at least one person.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:42 am

Post by SirWario »

I also don't like SirWario's behavior. I'm looking at Post 109, especially. He is not adding anything new to the argument, but merely following other people's arguments. I don't think he's built a case against anyone from scratch. He just seems to repeat what other people are saying.

Are you referring to the whole game or just post 109?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:19 am

Post by SirWario »

Hey JDodge

Your analysis, while concise, seems vague. Can you give a little more detail about each point?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by SirWario »

Rishi wrote:
SirWario wrote:
I also don't like SirWario's behavior. I'm looking at Post 109, especially. He is not adding anything new to the argument, but merely following other people's arguments. I don't think he's built a case against anyone from scratch. He just seems to repeat what other people are saying.

Are you referring to the whole game or just post 109?
I was referring to the whole game. Still, I don't know if it's super-suspicious behavior, just something I am keeping an eye on.

Well I was the first to call out xerebz on his strange unvote, though it was a mistake considering he turned up town. But his play was rather peturbing.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:42 am

Post by SirWario »

I've seen acfan do this before. He was scum. Vote: acfan

JDodge, have you seen acfan play as townie before and act different?Maybe this is just his playing style.

I don't like how you post your inferences, but give no details. If you're not going to explain them in the first place, then why bother posting them?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:48 am

Post by SirWario »

Wow ,acfan, please bring up the examples where everyone calls me scummy. I'm guessing this is your retaliation for me saying its suspicous that you had no opinions on anyone. Also, you just decide to vote for me only because you believe everyone else has suggested that I'm scummy? Way to just hop on a bandwagon... that doesn't even exist. If you present an actual case maybe you won't appear so scummy.

Vote:acfan

Until I hear your evidence, the vote stays.[/b]
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:12 am

Post by SirWario »

EBWOP: Oh, and it doesn't help that were only on page what.. 6? so the only evidence I really have is that sirwario has been acting pretty wierd in his post... attacking me, rishi, and asleet for being overdefensive during twilight, yet I was being defensive, since I didn't even have a vote towards the lynch and thus hadf no reason to be defensive, I was jsut pissed that you all decided to go ahead and lynch when the game was just starting...

If you're being defensive when you have no need to be defensive, then I think thats classified as being overdefensive. You tried to seem innocent by posting during twilight, but you had not added anything of substannce at all during day 1. In fact, all you have done the entire game is thrown around FOS's with little evidence. You're only first actual vote was on me with nothing supporting it. You perfectly fit the lurking category.

Also, I didn't attack rishi for being overdefensive. I questioned his hasty hammer. I don't understand why that post is that weird. I was just conveying my suspicions from the previous day.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:23 am

Post by SirWario »

ac1983fan wrote:Ughh... do you not get it! I didn't add anything on dya 1 because you guys rushed it!!!!

Oh, I get it, but you're repeating your pattern of day 1 by not adding anything substantial day 2.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:38 am

Post by SirWario »

The way I see it is that acfan has an opportunity to vindicate himself if he simply explains his vote with sufficient evidence. This is his only chance to redeem himself. If he doesn't defend himself properly, then he's going to be the next lynch.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:32 pm

Post by SirWario »

One scum down!
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:34 am

Post by SirWario »

The way I see it is that Fonz is scum. Jdodge was pretty set on acfan scum, a likely scumbuddy would not attack his partner this vehemently. Acfan voted Rishi and then Rishi layed the hammer down. I'm pretty sure they would not be scum together. Fonz chose to shy away from the lynch because he saw his scumbuddy on the chopping block.

But we can't lynch Fonz because then SK wins. This does narrow down our options for finding SK though.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:38 am

Post by SirWario »

I'm kinda in a bind here. I think acfan stands out as the obviously most scummy player in the game, but I don't feel ready to drop the hammer.

Fonz, this doesn't seem quite happy to hammer. Also, could you display some of the instances where you were "on" acfan.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:18 am

Post by SirWario »

The Fonz wrote:Wario- as you can see, Ac1983fan was my Number one suspect for the whole of yesterday:
The Fonz wrote:I hate using the 'well it was a random vote and i didn't think anyone would hammer' argument. I agree it was bigtime asscovering, and I disagree that town has the same motivation to do it that scum does- after all, scum know the lynchee isn't scum.

Same reason I don't like acfan's post at the start of this page.
The Fonz wrote:Still here, still want an answer outta ac. Top suspects as of now: Al and acfan. Kinda pissed that the one person i was convinced is town is the one who died overnight, but that's to be expected i 'spose.

The Fonz wrote:
Rishi wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:

I'd actually like for The Fonz to check in. I don't like his lurking, and as he's the only other person who doesn't have a vote on ac1983fan, I'm curious what he thinks.
I'm kinda in a bind here. I think acfan stands out as the obviously most scummy player in the game, but I don't feel ready to drop the hammer. The only thing that's changed since I last posted is that JDodge doesn't seem as scummy as Al did. I normally hate this argument, but there is literally nothing else i can say at this point.

I agree with the twilight posting part, but besides that all I see you saying about acfan is that you think he is the most scummy. Any scumbuddies can distance themselves from each other by saying that your partner is your top suspect. But you never even FOSed him or voted him.

It doesn't even matter if I think that you're scum because i'm not going to vote you today. If you're town, and I think that you're scum, it shouldn't be a problm today. It just narrows down my suspects for SK. The only other scum I see possible is Rishi, though that is less feasible.

One more thing, if you're not scum, who do you think is?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:48 am

Post by SirWario »

Mod,
can we get some prods for Rishi and Fonz?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by SirWario »

Hopefully, this will expedite the discussion.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:14 am

Post by SirWario »

It seems Rishi's suspicion of JDodge has already dissipated. Where's your evidence for Vitamin R scum and me as SK. You seem to be trying to receive an inkling on what the rest of the town desires, just so you can hop on and survive the day.

Vitamin R, your predecessor was just as wishy wash with the acfan lynch. He went quiet as soon as acfan came under fire.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:21 am

Post by SirWario »

Well I'm sorry if I'm not seeing this argument from Vitamin. What exactly were my motives for killing guardian if I'm SK? You didn't make it clear that you thought I was the SK

Rishi, you're leaving yourself open so that you can vote any way that appears will lead to the easiest lynch lynch(I'll give you a little that theres a deadline though). You say you think Vitamin's SK, but you vote for me instead. You seem very easily swayed. I didn't see a vaild argument for me as SK. I'm starting tolean more towards you being SK now.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:20 am

Post by SirWario »

The only reason I'm leaning towards you being SK right now is due to your eagerness(as it appears to me) to get on any bandwagon to end it. Also, looking back, I can see a connection between each SK casualty and yourself. First, that little reading error on day 1. You and guardian were a princible players in the beginning of day 1. You felt like you were drawing to much attention so you decided to oust Guardian so you be in the spotlight for too long.

Now a little into day 2, you comment that you don't feel ready to drop the hammer on acfan. Jordan calls you out on it and puts an FOS due to believing that you and acfan are scumbuddies(even though I don't think you are). But to avoid being the lynch of day 2, you hammer acfan to distance yourself from him and later finish off Jordan to clear any remaining supicions that could be directed towards you on Day 3.
Vote:Rishi

I see Vitamin as scum, yourself as serial killer, and JDodge as the other town with myself.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by SirWario »

Even if you're serial killer, you still wouldn't want to be lynched by the town because they think that you're scum. So you tried to rid suspcions of you being scum. I don't understand that last part of your first paragraph.

I understand that there is a deadline, but if we lynch anyone but the SK, then we lose. If two people place a vote on someone thats not the SK, and the SK hasn't voted yet, then the SK will just hammer to end the day and win. We must be extremely cautious.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by SirWario »

Well with the impending deadline approaching closer and closer, we are in dire need of imput from everyone.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by SirWario »

Well we can't rely on who you say you would have killed. You say you're leaning towards Rishi, then vote for me. Doesn't make much sense to me. You seem like a more likely SK candidate now that we discover that Jdodge is scum. I was pretty sure that you were scum, but now it appears that Fonz was flying under the radar for the ac lynch. Oh, and why would you have killed rishi instead of JDodge?
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by SirWario »

Vitamin, isn't that exactly what you're doing?

But now we have ample time for discussion. Vitamin, why did you at first think I was SK, then switch to Rishi, then back to me now? I'd like to understand your thought process.

Now, Rishi, to answer your question. I still believe you're the most likely SK, but now that we ascertained that JDodge was scum, Vitamin's chances have gone up. Also, I would like to rekindle our disscussion from before the deadline. It started in post 230. I wasn't clear on your defense, and i'm pretty sure my response was inadequate.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by SirWario »

No, I understood this part. I was really refering to me attacking you about SK. But anyway, theres nothing I can really say to counter it. I really don't think thats sufficient enough to pin me as SK, but I understand we don't have much to work with. It kinda comes down to WIFOM.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by SirWario »

I voted acfan because he gave no substantial evidence for any of suspicions. All his posts semmed like he was grasping for anything.

I don't see whats so bold about bringing up Guardian. Rishi wasn't postive the first time he mentioned it, now thats the only thing he's using against me. It's all assuming that I viewed Guardian as a good player, but it still boils down to WIFOM.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:57 am

Post by SirWario »

I also did a re-read. I really didn't find anything new.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:50 am

Post by SirWario »

Ok, just did the post-by-post analysis on the Fonz. I was pretty suprised to find that the Fonz never really offered much. Alot of his posts consisted of something along the lines of "I really hate this argument", "agressiveness is not like the argument too townie." This facade made Fonz appear like he was contributing when he never really added anything substantial to the scum hunting. Seems like he was trying to lay low. Later, he was lurking(I'll give him that he was replaced)during the acfan lynch.

Now, Vitamin steps in as replacement. In his first real post, he states that the 2 scum are Rishi and myself. Rishi asks which one he think is SK and which is scum. Vitamin responds by saying that he made it clear he thought I was SK and why, when really he never specified which he thought was which. He really hasn't brought up why he thinks that I am SK. He used Rishi's argument about the Guardian kill, but thats all I saw. He's just been riding other people's arguments to the easiest lynch.

I felt Rishi was the strongest SK candidate due to the nightkill connections to himself. But after this recent re-read, I fell pretty strongly about Vitamin as well. I'm really not sure at the moment. One thing Rishi has is that he's the only one augmenting this discussion at the moment. He seems sincerely likes he's trying to find the SK.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:31 pm

Post by SirWario »

I feel like Rishi's the only one really trying to move the discussion along. He seems genuine to me.

Vote:VitaminR

Thats the hammer and the game. Hopefully you're our murderer.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:33 am

Post by SirWario »

I'm glad I won , but it does feel kind of cheap with the serial killer cop lynched day 1 and me surviving day 3 because of the dealine.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:59 am

Post by SirWario »

Oh and if you're wondering about the kills

Guardian- like every player was tied to him in some way on day 1. So I thought it would lead in too many directions

Jordan- Scum was just lynched so I thought I should get a townie. I was pretty sure Jordan was town. Plus, I could later tie him to Rishi.

Jdodge- Nobody suspected him at all after his bussing of acfan. I thought if I couldn't bring suspicion on him, then get rid of him.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”