Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:07 am

Post by Indy »

Ouch, I've been prodded!

Heh, really though, I am unfamiliar with any of you or your tactics, in most of my games I am far more aggressive, in this community though, you are an experienced bunch and I need to collect my thoughts and ideas before I try to speak out with some newbie blather.
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:46 am

Post by Indy »

theopor_COD wrote:
So far no one else has claimed to have protected Jordan or Curious, they're both still alive so I'm feeling happy about the chances of being a proper Doc.
So sorry, RL just kept me to busy for a small moment thre so I coldn't really sit down and read over the posts to get an opinion. I still have some deducting to do, but I will say that last night I protected Curious.
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:30 am

Post by Indy »

I would like to hear more from Mert, I also want to ask.

Also CKD, a quack only kills a doctor correct? So Mert and I could be any combination of quack/doc/fibbing-mafia.
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:32 am

Post by Indy »

Bah, sent that before I rewrote it, I think it makes sense though.

A quack cannot kill mafia or townies correct?
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by Indy »

First round, I decided to just protect a random person and hope maybe they got an attempt on their life so I could be sure about their or my role.
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:22 pm

Post by Indy »

I can't help but just be confused by Mert's question,
"So your strategy was to try and target someone you believed would be targetted so you could test your role?"
Just seems like an odd out of the park question. It was first round... how would anyone know who might be targeted? What made you choose Curious? What made anyone choose anyone first round, it was like a stab in the dark trying to turn suspicion to me. With that,
Unvote
Vote: Mert
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Indy »

JordanA24 wrote:
Indy wrote:I can't help but just be confused by Mert's question,
"So your strategy was to try and target someone you believed would be targetted so you could test your role?"
Just seems like an odd out of the park question. It was first round... how would anyone know who might be targeted? What made you choose Curious? What made anyone choose anyone first round, it was like a stab in the dark trying to turn suspicion to me. With that,
Unvote
Vote: Mert
It makes perfect sense to me, why would you choose someone to test your role if you think they would be targeted by others, how would that test your role if other people targeting them would mess up your results?
Again, your question makes -zero- sense to me. "Why would I choose someone, if I thought they would be targeted by another?"

When did I -ever- say I thought Curious was going to be targeted by another, I just targeted a random person, that is the way I do.

Now on to you, the way you play and thinks seems to imply that you would need a reason to select someone, so tell me why you selected Curious.
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:13 pm

Post by Indy »

Want to elaborate? Or are you just tossing accusations in random directions after getting a prod?
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:05 am

Post by Indy »

Mert you have never answered my question (or I missed the post somehow) You accused me of being suspicious for voting CKD, and asked for an explanation, which I gave. Now, how about answered your side of the question, why did you protect CKD, what motivation did you have and why would you assume I knew you targeted him. These are questions you really haven't answered for me and I would like to know the answers as they are the key reasons I have a vote on you.
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:29 pm

Post by Indy »

I never changed my explanation, don't know how you read that. I do see where we had a miscommunication though:
So your strategy was to try and target someone you believed would be targetted so you could test your role?
I thought you were implying I selecting CKD because I suspected he would be NK'd, I see now you misunderstood what I said when I said hope someone tried on their life. Because if they died, I know they were townie and I am quack (if they lived I would have to be a doc or they mafia). I didn't select CKD over everyone else for any reason other then a completely random vote (you metagamers will see this and one other are my first games so I don't know any of you.)
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:31 pm

Post by Indy »

Hit send to early there, sorry for the double.

But as you can see there was no reason I chose CKD or anyone else, I was just saying I chose to select -someone- so that I could be pretty sure of my own role.
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:38 am

Post by Indy »

Hjallti wrote:Well Indy, fair enough, but we will keep a couple of eyes on you anyway
Who is -we-, you seem to be the only person that misread what I said, I would say Mert also, but I think I misread his post and replied in a manor that confused him. Hopefully it all makes sense now.

That said, there is still the issue of me and mert both protecting CKD.

Options that leaves me is.
CKD is a quack-
meaning Mert and I are any combo of doc/quack, quack/quack, or doc/doc.
CKD is Mafia-
doesn't give us much to go one for me and mert.

Other options are that Mert or I am lying. If that is so, one of us two are Mafia.

At this point, I would say the odds are in favor that one of us three is a Mafia. It is just a matter of you really indepth players sorting through the posts and finding it.
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #321 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Indy »

I am still here, I have just stated my case and until something new happens... Well I have nothing more to add except blade arguments that will just leave us astray. As for Jdodge's vote, let him waste a vote that we need, if that is the way he does things. I have stated why I am voting for Mert (although it is wavering between him and CKD)

Jdodge is just sticking to his original action, which basically was a prod and him popping active to throw out a vote without any reasoning. I don't mind it, but I would prefer a better reason besides, I was going after his head... Why are you going after my head, that answer isn't real a good one.
Indy
Indy
Townie
Indy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:10 am

Post by Indy »

Sry for the double post, I meant bland arguments that will just lead us astray (spell checker works against you sometimes lol)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”