Mini 474 - Bergamo Bump-Off (Game Over!)

Hyphen-ated
Hyphen-ated
Townie
Hyphen-ated
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by Hyphen-ated »

Vote: Malchonn

For voting for someone for voting for someone just because they like Ice Cream.
Hyphen-ated
Hyphen-ated
Townie
Hyphen-ated
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:16 am

Post by Hyphen-ated »

Muerrto that was a really goofy argument. Why would you ever even need to "prove" to someone that you know you aren't scum with them? To both of you it's totally obvious whether you are scumbuddies or not.
Hyphen-ated
Hyphen-ated
Townie
Hyphen-ated
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Hyphen-ated »

EBWOP: referring to posts 68 and 70
Hyphen-ated
Hyphen-ated
Townie
Hyphen-ated
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:40 pm

Post by Hyphen-ated »

Plessiez wrote:It's slightly curious (to me) that Hypen shows up just after I vote for him for inactivty, and that - when he does so - he just echoes other people's complaints that Muerrto is making a WIFOM argument.
That was a coincidence here. In general, however, being voted for inactivity would be a kick in the pants to be more active.
Plessiez wrote:Questions:

1)
You describe Muerrto's argument as "goofy", but you don't tell us what you think of him - do you find him scummy?
2)
Who would you say are your top three suspects right now?
3)
Are you always this quiet?
1. Yes, I think he is somewhat scummy.
2. Muerrto. I don't really have two more.
3. Yes. It's a difficult habit to break. Most of the time it's tough for me to find something useful to say. When someone says something to me directly it becomes very easy.
Muerrto wrote:Saying people who use WIFOM are scum is in itself WIFOM and therefore pointless.
I think you're scummy for saying this. In general, using poor logic like WIFOM hurts the town, so it is scummy. It's perfectly legitimate to point out that someone has used poor logic and call them scummy for it. It's just like if someone did any other action that hurts the town.

The fact that you are defending WIFOM itself is more suspicious to me than actually using it would be.

Unvote
FoS Muerrto
Hyphen-ated
Hyphen-ated
Townie
Hyphen-ated
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by Hyphen-ated »

Plessiez wrote:... so you don't find omen scummy then? Not at all? Why not?
I haven't really got a feel for him yet. It will take me a few rereads to get a handle on everybody, mainly because the players are mostly unfamiliar to me. I have to mentally "build files" on people before I can even attach their actions to their name, if that makes any sense.
Muerrto wrote:This is getting old. I understand people don't like WIFOM but you have to actually read the posts to participate people.

I said multiple times it was WIFOM and pointless. I never 'defended' WIFOM I said it was pointless. How did I defend WIFOM again?

Let's pay a bit more attention people.
For some reason you're talking about your original argument here that everybody first jumped on you for. I didn't say anything about that in my post; don't accuse me of not reading posts when you apparently didn't actually read mine. You defended WIFOM in post 117, and I quoted precisely where. Here it is again
Muerrto wrote:Saying people who use WIFOM are scum is in itself WIFOM and therefore pointless.
That's a defense of WIFOM and the people who use it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”