Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #112 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:46 am

Post by Mokina »

Hey everyone! I'm a replacement!

Will post my initial impressions in a bit, as soon as I've given the thread a brief review.
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #113 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:48 am

Post by Mokina »

We're past the random vote stage, and clinging to them is kinda ridiculous.
Unvote: Ryan

Ryan actually strikes me as one of the less suspicious characters here. He is active and tries to keep the game that way. On the other hand, his input seems to focus mostly on these lurkers... an analysis of what
has
been posted would not go amiss. Aimee's posts are organized and rational. The "take-charge" approach worries me a little; could be scum leading the town. But she's placing equal suspicion on anyone, which strikes me as nothing more than an attempt draw out discussion. I'm inclined to say townie for both.

I don't have anything recent on Tarhalindur. I'll wait on that one until he returns to the thread, though his tendency to change votes at the beginning was worrisome. FeRnAnDo was very quiet early on in the game, and the content of his posts hasn't really helped discussion. Barmacral's in there too... what few posts he has seem contradictory at best.
IGMEOY: Tarhal, Fernando, Barmacral

All the same, the
FoS Award For Lurking
goes to
Spectrumvoid
. Please... post more.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:35 am

Post by Mokina »

spectrumvoid wrote:Mokina:

There hasn't been anything that has happened for me to respond to at ALL.

I don't want to do the 2nd half of my assignment till tarh is around.

I see no point in doing a massive PBPA when we're at page 5.
Fair enough... more post analysis would be welcome, but I realize you're committed to modding elsewhere, etc.

As for my thoughts on Barmacral, maybe my account of him there was a little harsh. He's been a cautious player, and hasn't really pointed fingers at anyone in particular. That's a fairly protown mindset (early on, at least).
Barmacral wrote:I am a lurker, always have been. I'm not very good at doing analysis, so I generally stay quiet, read everyone elses analysis, and base my votes off of what I agree with most.
He seems to be more of a follower than a lurker, but "caving to pressure" from the rest of the town comes across as highly suspicious. An easily-swayed townie can be as much a detriment to lynch-accuracy as the scum. As for contradiction... I can cite his sudden changes in attitude towards random votes and Fernando's scumminess. Neither of these are necessarily scumtells, but they're noteworthy.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #138 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:26 pm

Post by Mokina »

Aimee wrote:
spectrumvoid wrote:Sharing things in mafia is a good idea.
I unequivocally disagree with this.
Depends on what kind of information is involved. Tarhalindur seems to be very much confident of FeRnAnDo's innocence, but he isn't prepared to give a reason. This suggests a roletell (which isn't necessarily reliable). Full-town analysis would aid us in this situation... so in that sense, sharing can be a good idea.

At the moment, I have to agree with Aimee. If FeRnAnDo ever comes close to lynch, pointing out his "90% protown" post might become a viable option... but for now, sharing information helps scum far more than townies.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”