AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:38 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

Ummm.... Hmm! You guys need to remember five votes arent a lot and its easy to put someone at 2 away....

As for right now I have no vote.
>.> I changed my email on crywolf20084....
so now i'm on my other account.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:05 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

somestrangeflea wrote:Ironically, Lateralus has been bandwagoned to three,
for
bandwagoning to 3.

And let's face it, everyone loves irony.

Wooooowww... I guess the irony is a nice refreshment.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:15 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

DeliciousGoldfish wrote:Lateralus... His third vote came with the words "out of randomness." Like he had to say that? Like he had to try to remind everyone that it was random? Lateralus removed his vote with "I like yogurt." Um... Okay?

HH didn't remove his vote. He bandwagoned on my random vote (which I reasoned with I don't like fleas) with a reason for voting for SSF, something about him jumping the gun? It was a vote with dice, a random vote. I got voted for because they don't think fish should be in mafia. Those are random reasons. Giving an actual reason or saying "it's random" seems... Odd to me.

Not sure which one is scummier... I'll vote when there's more reason to vote rather than beginning-game mistakes...

FOS Lateralus
FOS Honorary Hitchiker
I like your point about the explination of the random vote by saying it was random. It really doesn't make much sense. But I don't think that is enough to FoS them.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:05 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

Hey all I've had to get a new computer because my little cousin thought it'd be funny to take a magnet to it. I should be caught up by tonight.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:51 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

Once again, I appologize for not being on. HH was lynched before I was able to chime in and thus the topic was locked.
Rishi wrote:Lateralus -- My primary suspect. I know I defended him before, but I noticed something very interesting. Lateralus never voted for Honary Hitchhiker, but cast an FoS at him after things started to turn south. Also, Honary Hitchhiker cast an FoS at Lateralus, but never voted for him. Neither of them significantly contributed to the case against the other, but simply went with the flow. This seems to be an attempt for scum partners to distance themselves from each other.
Also, we have to consider why DeliciousGoldfish was killed. She was fairly vocal about her suspicions of Lateralus.
I agree with what you say about Laterus. DG might've been hitting too close to home with the scum and they thought they needed to get rid of her. With that my vote goes to Lateralus, for now.

Vote: Lateralus

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”