Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Hi guys.

Give me some time to read the thread, there's a decent amount to get through.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Well, I'm pretty much caught up now.

To start with, I'm not seeing Lapsa as scum. His posting style is weird, but I don't see it as being alignment indicative.

I'm liking the Monkey wagon. It looks to me like he's pretty desperate to get a wagon going that isn't him, and his votes are all over the place. Droog is scummy one moment, then suddenly town the next. He sees Lapsa as scummy as fuck until it's clear that his vote isn't going anywhere, then he's fine with him. In 182 he's not convinced that Katie is scum, but she later turns into his biggest scumread without any explanation?

VOTE: MonkeyMan576

Aside from that, I don't like Drake's first post but seeing as how it's also his only post, there's not much to go off of. Same with Aeronaut and Wake, they haven't posted much recently.

If anyone wants my thoughts on something in particular that I didn't mention, just ask. I probably missed quite a bit on as I wanted to post while I had time to do so after catching up. I should be free for most of tomorrow so I can post more.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

VOTE: Lapsa

At this point, I'm up for the Lapsa lynch. I still don't think that Lapsa's posting style is necessarily alignment indicative, especially as he apparently posts like this as both town and scum, but his posts got worse over time. By this point he's responding to most criticism of him with random youtube videos. To make this quick, I agree with most of droog's #605. I think Lapsa is probably as scummy as Monkey or more, and at the very least Monkey's posts don't give me a headache.

@IIII
If you think the way Lapsa posts is anti-town, why did you go along with it before?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

@Monkey

In post 654, Aneninen wrote:Okay I don't usually do this, but we're very close to Deadline and I'm unable to read the thread nor to post now. So, can someone summarize for me the recent events? Most preferabely, two players, please, in case of the single one who answers happens to be a scum.

(Have this post made sense at all?)

Do you think that this is scummy as well?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

VOTE: IIII

I'm not sure how he was able to go from Monkey being scummy as fuck and pushing hard for his lynch to completely ignoring him and hopping on the Lapsa wagon within 40 minutes. If Monkey was that scummy, why randomly switch wagons for pretty much no reason and stop talking about Monkey completly? The wagons were around the same size at the time too, so it's not like it was the only way to prevent a NL. The only reason given was Lapsa's anti-town posts but that doesn't even make much sense to me considering that IIII was encouraging Lapsa half the time.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

I'm down for the Monkey lynch, his play this day has been pretty shitty and it wasn't much better before that.

Unless I'm counting wrong, my vote will be the hammer. I intend to hammer in around 9 hours in case anyone has something to say before the lynch.

@Aero
Who's your top non-Monkey scumread?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Prod dodge, give me a bit
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Droog, I know you think the monkey wagon is shit, but what's your read on monkey himself?

@IIII
Do you have any scumreads that aren't Monkey?

@EPM
If you find Aneninen so scummy why aren't you voting or pressuring him at all? Don't tell me it's because you're too lazy to do it.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

CKD, are you still only willing to lynch monkey?

And monkey, you seem to be spending most of your time focusing on CKD, but your vote is still parked on IIII. IIII also didnt show up in the list of players that you consider to be scummier then you in #838. Why is your vote still on IIII, when he seems to not be your top scumread?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 913, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm only focusing on CKD because he's tunneling.

Ill is still the best lynch and I'm not wanting to start a new wagon with the short time left in day.

If IIII is the best lynch in your eyes, why the hell don't you do anything to try to get him lynched until this late in the day when people call you out on it? You've also had plenty of time to try to start a wagon on CKD, don't act like you've only just recently started calling him scummy. It looks like the only reason you're not actively trying to get CKD lynched isn't because you see IIII as "the best lynch" but because CKD is more likely to fight back due to being much more active then IIII has been today.

VOTE: MonkeyMan576
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 892, evilpacman18 wrote:I do think IIII is town though, if anything because switching a vote within 40 minutes or whatever Genda's accusation is looks annoying and anti-town but is usually indicative of lack of certainty which is of course super town. So now the IIII wagon looks bad and I'm thinking maybe droog and Aeronaut are scum buddies.
unvote

Pacman how did |||| go from being town to the most likely scum on Monkey's wagon? I'm really not sure where that came from.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

VOTE: evilpacman18

I really don't like his recent explanation for his reads. Aeronaut goes from scummy to ehhh off of "Day 3 Paranoia" which really doesn't mean anything. Same goes for his read on ||||, who goes from town to the most likely player to have bussed Monkey for similar vague shitty reasons.

I also think he looks a lot worse with Monkey being confirmed as scum. He was always fine with the Monkey wagons at the start, however as soon as the monkey lynch started gaining traction, he hopped off of them for stupid reasons. Day 1 despite scumreading him for most of the day and being on his wagon, he unvotes for pretty much no reason when the wagon hits a decent size. Day 2 comes along and a similar thing happens. Wagon on Monkey starts, EPM hops on it, then he suddenly townreads Monkey and drops it with little explanation because droog somehow convinced him not to be lazy?

Overall, I think it's really weird that despite it being day 3, EPM has still done pretty much nothing in the way of trying to get scum lynched. He scumread droog and aeronaut, but hasn't really done anything with it apart from saying that they might be scum, and later saying that Aeronaut is becoming more null. His longest held vote is Monkey, and even then he doesn't really pressure him at all, and instead defended him for half the game. Seriously the closest he's gotten to trying to get scum lynched has been promising that he's going to do it in the future in , and . is pretty funny to me too seeing as how he seems to think that if Monkey were to have fliped town that we must lynch Anen, but he never brings Anen up after that, even after he starts townreading Monkey.

On a side note, I agree with Katie that Wake's entry today wasn't very good.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1073, llll wrote:
- Droog's been on the wrong side of both the Lapsa lynch and the Monkey lynch. Either he is scum, or he is a village idiot.

I'd just like to add that this applies to pacman, he's scumread every dead townie so far.

Also, I'd be willing to go for Katie, but I'd prefer pacman by quite a bit.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1094, Aeronaut wrote:However, if Pac were to flip town, I'd be forced to rethink Katie, but if Katie flipped town, I would still think Pac is scum.

Could you explain this a bit more?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1085, Aeronaut wrote:
Also, @Riddleton, reading through that whole clusterfuck with Lapsa and pretending to break the rules, I don't really feel comfortable with that Lapsa not being post-mortem modkilled or something... playing the same game with two different accounts is a serious offence for obvious reasons, and while he was probably joking, I feel like it created a big distraction to actual gameplay based on rules, which really shouldn't have been there. That's just my personal feeling anyway. If everyone else / the listmod is fine with it, then I guess it's whatever.

Yeah, I agree with this
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1132, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1123, Wake1 wrote:Aero et al, what do you make of ||||'s drama?

I don't really get why he's bothering with people who he says are town, to be honest.

|||| is scumreading Katie now, and I'm pretty sure that Katie is a part of "||||'s drama".

@Wake
What do you think of pacman's VCA? Or well honestly anything that's happened at all that doesn't involve monkey voting you.

@Pacman
Did you only just now discover that CKD has been on Monkey the whole game? If you think that CKD's level of certainty was scummy, why didn't you point it out sooner considering that he's been tunneling monkey extremly hard for most of the game?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1156, curiouskarmadog wrote:
Katie also tried to discredit me yesterday for know reason. I cant help up think this was due to me pushing MM. Her play today is also bad.

I am not sure where she is (vote wise) right now. but I have absolutely no issue hammering her if needed.

also droogs looked incredibly scummy. I am not one to give much credence to people leaving looking scummy, but his departure after yesterday's play DOES look suspicious given MM flip, if I get time (doubtful) I will see if he left other games as well. Can anyone check this for me? You will be my pal.

Droog left other games as well. I don't really agree that he's scummy, I think his reasons for staying off the wagon weren't that bad.

VOTE: Katie

I'd agree that Katie looks worse then pacman now and I'd prefer her lynch. With my vote, she should be at 4 if I'm counting right.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1186, evilpacman18 wrote:Life happens

I'm pretty sure this sums up half the problems in this game

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”