Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #307 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by Rishi »

Hey folks, glad to be in the game. Need a little bit of time to get caught up. In case the vote from rolandofthewhite is still active, I will go ahead and
Unvote: Panzerjager
until I know what is going on.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by Rishi »

Did a quick read through everything and I'm not entirely sure who to believe.

I'll do a more careful analysis later. Hopefully tomorrow.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #319 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:58 am

Post by Rishi »

My thoughts on the players so far:

Falcone – Very articulate with a smart-looking avatar, which automatically makes me believe him. But, seriously, I think one reason I tend to believe he is pro-town is that he keeps criticizing people for prematurely role-claiming. If he was Mafia, I would think he would be pushing people to role-claim more.

Khelvaster – I don’t know if I believe his claim or not. He does seem to be jumping on a lot of bandwagons. I looked over his posts and did not see him drop any other breadcrumbs that I found. But, I wonder if he did it subtly so he could save himself later if need be. Even if someone claimed cop first, he could counter-claim that he, in fact, claimed cop first. Also, for trying to be “subtle,” he seemed awfully insistent that we find his clue.

Elias_the_thief – Argued against the lynching of a hand banana after suspecting he was a vigilante. Seems pro-town to me.

hand banana – It’s hard to trust this guy. He says that it’s his style to jump on bandwagons. And then he claims really early. We are, of course, assuming that the mod didn’t give him vigilante as a safe claim. A little fishy to me.

~N9V~ – Barely ever posts. And when he does, it’s so short. It’s hard to get a read on him at all.

Panzerjager – If there aren’t two cops in the game, then either Panzerjager or Khelvaster is lying. My tendency is to believe Panzerjager.

AlSleet – He is steering people away from those who claimed so far and has said he is looking for Mafia. I don’t think he’s done anything suspicious yet.

Nekka-Lucifer – It feels like he is talking but there isn’t much content in his posts. Still, he’s reluctant to vote and is not looking for a quicklynch. I think he’s okay for now.

ac1983fan – Two little posts and that’s it. I got nothing.

Jenter Brolincani – He keeps saying he is confused. I think he’s actually confused. Maybe a scum or not.

Tarhalindur – I don’t like the lurker-hunting, but he tends to find the same people suspicious as I do. I believe him.

Finger of suspicion: Khelvaster
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #332 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:32 am

Post by Rishi »

I feel caught up. I think there's probably one cop in this game (but who knows?). So, I think, for a first lynch, either Khelvaster or Panzerjager makes sense. If we get the first lynch wrong, our second target is really easy.

What does the vote count look like?
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:42 am

Post by Rishi »

Falcone wrote:
I'll give my opinion on who of them should be lynched in my next post.
I agree with most of your analysis, Falcone, but this statement troubles me. It sounds like you are just biding your time to find a bandwagon to jump on. You're waiting to see what other people think before you say what you think, which strikes me as suspicious. It's your plan. You go first.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by Rishi »

I will admit I am somewhat on the fence right now, but I agree with AlSleet that Khelvaster's attack on Jenter Brolincani was a little weak. That would be enough to push me against Khelvaster. If I had to vote now, that's what I would say.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:05 am

Post by Rishi »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:My acute son only night protects a reaper the next era. Remembering alot leaning somewhere leant everywhere except that
Yikes. Mason partner AlSleet? (Look at the first letter of each word.) I don't know if you thought it was subtle, but an intentionally random sentence will call attention to itself.

The only reason I call attention to this fact is, and I REALLY REGRET having to do this, but with Nekka-Lucifer claiming, I'm forced to claim as well. I really think no one else should claim at this point unless you're in trouble. Seriously.

I am a mason. And Nekka-Lucifer *IS NOT* my partner, nor is AlSleet. I don't want to reveal my mason partner in case he/she does not feel comfortable coming forward yet.

It is possible there is more than one set of masons in this game. I haven't played enough to know if this could happen. If that's true, though, there could be a "doubling" thing going on in the setup, which makes me wonder. Two cops? Four masons? Maybe.

I have no idea what to think at this point.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #346 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Rishi »

Well, I'm not sure if the mod would have sent out a new PM to my mason partner, but to my partner: remember I replaced rolandofthewhite.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #356 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:00 am

Post by Rishi »

Rishi wrote: Jenter Brolincani – He keeps saying he is confused. I think he’s actually confused. Maybe a scum or not.
Back on Page 13, I dropped this breadcrumb if you look at the last sentence. So it shows that Jenter Brolincani and I are linked. I don't think I was told whether or not he was "innocent," just that he was my mason partner.

5 masons? Some might be scum and others not? I am very, very confused. This means there might be two cops as well.

This setup is seriously messed up.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #386 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by Rishi »

I honestly think it's the setup. I think three mason pairs are possible. I don't know why hand banana won't even consider that maybe all these mason pairs are legitimate. He's getting fixated on the idea that each mason pair must contain a scum. Possible, but, before we go down that road, I would prefer to consider that perhaps all the Masons are legitimate.

So, perhaps the six masons are all real, the two cops are both real and the vigilante is real. Who hasn't claimed anything yet? Falcone, ac1983fan, and Tarhalindur. Three Mafia seems about right for a mini game.

I really think that, for now, Khelvaster and Panzerjager should be let off the hook. There could be two cops (possibly one with sanity issues) and cop is a much more valuable role to the town than mason.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #393 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by Rishi »

mnowax wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:Well, I know I was against this and am ALWAYS against this, but in light of things, I have a good idea. Mass claim. It'll help the town at this point.

Note: I will be complaining about the set up after the game.

Oh you will huh?
By the way, this post by the mod is very telling. He gets really defensive when someone criticizes the setup, which leads me to believe it is an unusual setup. If it were a normal setup, the mod would just sit back amused at all the lying that is going on. But, instead, he adopts a, "Huh? What's wrong with my setup?" attitude.

Honestly, at this moment, I believe all role claims.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #397 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by Rishi »

My role PM just says that Jenter Brolincani is my partner and that I win with the town. And we can communicate at night. It says nothing about his guilt or innocence.

I agree that this could possibly mean there are some Mafia masons. I thought the statement that I win with the town was kind of odd in a Mason message. Maybe there's another Mason message that says that people win with the Mafia?

(By the way, I know that we cannot quote the Role PMs, but I assume it is okay to paraphrase them? Since no one can tell if I'm lying or not?)

I will admit that now I am very suspicious of Jenter Brolincani. I was defending him a little bit earlier because I thought he was innocent as my Mason partner. I actually made a note, when night fell, to PM him and tell him to act less scummy. I really want to stay with the assumption that he is Pro-Town, because he is a fellow Mason. But, I honestly can see both sides of the issue.

Everyone has claimed except Falcone and ac1983fan. I'm not generally in favor of mass roleclaiming, but, under the circumstances, I think it's appropriate.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #530 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:41 am

Post by Rishi »

See... I'm not sure what "Limited Doc" means. I was thinking that Falcone might have tried to protect someone and killed them instead.

In any case, congratulations Jenter, you both win and lose. Must be bittersweet.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #552 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:02 am

Post by Rishi »

My major complaint is that this should have been a Mini Theme game rather than a Mini Normal. I think the setup is too strange to qualify as a "Normal."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”