AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:32 am

Post by AlSleet »

FOS:pickemgenius

You hopped on the lynch Ryan bandwagon at the beginning and now all it seems to me like you've been doing is accusing people to draw attention away from the fact that you're looking pretty scummy.
I drink everyone's milkshake.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:33 am

Post by AlSleet »

pickemgenius wrote:beats me. Maybe the SK/Vig??? is inactive

unvote

Vote: Alsleet
What reason do you have for voting for me?
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:36 am

Post by AlSleet »

pickemgenius wrote:That's kind of the response I knew would come from you.

I always change my vote alot.

You can check other games I don't mind.
Well, I do believe that is a classic scum tell.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:16 am

Post by AlSleet »

Well, I changed my mind. I'm still suspicious of pickemgenius(no really hard evidence other than his constant vote changing). But, for right now, I'll
vote: thethirdnail
. He bandwagoned in the way beginning, then he tried to clear himself by drawing suspicion to nonposters and delivering some ultimatum that I don't know if you guys remember. And now he hasn't posted for a real long time, but that may be because this thread is like dead. Anyhow, scummy is scummy nonetheless.

Speaking of nonposters, this guy Relph really needs to post.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:53 am

Post by AlSleet »

pickemgenius wrote:Also straying into WIFOM territory (and cause I see Alsleet is on)

Isn't it *possible* that Alsleet is scum, since a few hours after the fact, the NK was made? And I didn't see anybody else on during that time.
Well, I did have to confirm myself replacing Y.C and getting my role(which isn't mafia by the way) and whatnot so the game couldn't continue unless I was confirmed. So that's why night ended right after I came in.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:39 am

Post by AlSleet »

pickemgenius wrote:
AlSleet wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:Also straying into WIFOM territory (and cause I see Alsleet is on)

Isn't it *possible* that Alsleet is scum, since a few hours after the fact, the NK was made? And I didn't see anybody else on during that time.
Well, I did have to confirm myself replacing Y.C and getting my role(which isn't mafia by the way) and whatnot so the game couldn't continue unless I was confirmed. So that's why night ended right after I came in.
You were monitoring who was and wasn't on from this game for nearly two hours? If you were then I'd say that's unhealthy. And also, there's people who keep their names hidden when they log on so consider that possibility.

I know it seems highly coincidental, but that's all this really is: a coincidence. If you want to vote on such thin logic, fine, then we'll be down another townsperson and I don't think anyone except scum would be willing to take that risk, so I suggest you point your suspicion to someone who warrants it moreso than I do.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:47 pm - point at which you replaced Y.C.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:37 pm - point at which NK was made.

Night ended two hours after you replaced in.
Nobody else was on during that time from this game (that I saw, correct me if i'm wrong) so you were the only one who could have made the NK.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:44 am

Post by AlSleet »

pickemgenius wrote:
AlSleet wrote:

You were monitoring who was and wasn't on from this game for nearly two hours? If you were then I'd say that's unhealthy. And also, there's people who keep their names hidden when they log on so consider that possibility.

I know it seems highly coincidental, but that's all this really is: a coincidence. If you want to vote on such thin logic, fine, then we'll be down another townsperson and I don't think anyone except scum would be willing to take that risk, so I suggest you point your suspicion to someone who warrants it moreso than I do.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:47 pm - point at which you replaced Y.C.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:37 pm - point at which NK was made.

Night ended two hours after you replaced in.
Nobody else was on during that time from this game (that I saw, correct me if i'm wrong) so you were the only one who could have made the NK.
Did you really monitor everyone who was and wasn't on from this game for nearly two hours. If you did, I'd say that's unhealthy. Plus, two hours is a relatively long span of time so I don't think it'd be terribly unlikely for someone to log in for even ten or fifteen minutes to NK. Also, some people keep their names hidden when they login so you should also consider that possibility.

I know this all seems very coincidental, but that's all it is. Coincidence. Now, you can follow your thin logic and lynch yet another townsperson or you can aim your suspicion at someone who warrants it more than I do.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:45 am

Post by AlSleet »

Sorry for the doublepost, I confused myself. :oops:
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:16 am

Post by AlSleet »

pickemgenius wrote:
AlSleet wrote: Did you really monitor everyone who was and wasn't on from this game for nearly two hours. If you did, I'd say that's unhealthy. Plus, two hours is a relatively long span of time so I don't think it'd be terribly unlikely for someone to log in for even ten or fifteen minutes to NK. Also, some people keep their names hidden when they login so you should also consider that possibility.

I know this all seems very coincidental, but that's all it is. Coincidence. Now, you can follow your thin logic and lynch yet another townsperson or you can aim your suspicion at someone who warrants it more than I do.

Nope, just check shit to see who has recently posted on the front page during commercials, and didn't see anybody from this game post.

I really doubt it takes 15 minutes to decide who to NK.
The majority of scum talk about that nights kill amongst each other for a day or two going over different strategies, and would be very pissed if somebody just casually dropped in for ten minutes and sent a name.

Some people do keep theirs hidden, the whole ZOMG your name is hidden, joo must be scum game is really lame, and rarely right.

So who warrents suspicion more then you do?
Well, personally I think thethirdnail has been suspicious from the beginning with the bandwagoning and then trying to lynch the lurkers to take pressue off himself. And, this isn't a OMGUS think, but you're kinda suspicious to me. Your whole "I just change my vote alot" is a hard pill to swallow for me and I think it's just an excuse to protect your partner, who right now I believe is thethirdnail.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by AlSleet »

pickemgenius wrote:
unvote

Look at my other games if you want.

Until I find a solid vote I jump around alot until I find somebody that I'm pretty sure is scum. Sometimes sooner then later.
Fair enough.

So, who do you think(besides me) is looking scummy, pickemgenius?

Question goes for everyone else too.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by AlSleet »

pickemgenius wrote:Blue Zebra.

I'm getting an actively lurking vibe from his posts.
Yeah, likewise. I guess in what seems like a great irony I'll use your argument and say that the last few times I've signed in he's been on for awhile, yet has nothing to say.
FOS: BlueZebra
. Care to come to your defense?
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by AlSleet »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:
AlSleet wrote: Fair enough.

So, who do you think(besides me) is looking scummy, pickemgenius?

Question goes for everyone else too.
SpinWizard. In fact, I'm going to
vote: SpinWizard
. He's been posting just enough so that we can't call him a lurker, yet his posts have surprisingly little substance.
You can use that argument for almost anyone who's in this game. Nobody's behavior has been particularly pro-town. Even the people who have been discussing have only said why they're suspicious of certain players. So
vote: SpinWizard
. Hopefully he'll come out and speak.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by AlSleet »

Blue Zebra wrote:I think we should use Paradoxombie's plan, unless anyone has any objections.
I'm game. He's the most scummy and the least pro-town so far. I see little other choice.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”