Mini Normal 1609: The Case Of Doctor Pepper (Game Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2284 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Titus »

For the record, Wake did not pm me specifically.

Readingish now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2286 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

Ok skimmed Csareo's ISO. I replaced in here because he and I have a lot in common. I like the guy but he lost his cool here. He has a lot of the same plusses and minuses I do even when stressed. He's dropped the constant reference to military strat which is goid. Now just to get him to detach.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2287 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2262, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2260, Csareo wrote:
In post 2258, Wake1 wrote:Warnings are something I strive to give any of my players whenever I mod my games. That's one reason why my modding is virtually flawless.

Do you allow mod psychology in your games?

I'm unfamiliar with the term.

He's referring to outguessing the nod and modslips. Setup cracking is ok. Modslips are not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2288 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

I want to hear from Massive and AK on who they want to lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2290 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

I haven't fully read yet. I prefer to take stances on players after I have a flip. If you're scum, my input on that question is pointless.

Why not shoot BBT? It's a decent goid shot and a lot of players would get reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2322 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

I haven't read yet, but for right now, I'm inclined to want JA vigged if we lynch HHT. I'm less inclinded to do it based off his recent posting. Flipping them both would do significant amounts for me finding where the scum likely are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2323 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2321, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2319, TellTaleHeart wrote:*sigh*

So, I'm guessing you have absolutely nothing to say about who I'm saying I'm considering killing (who I've listed numerous times now).

So I'm thinking BBT, as I've said a few times now, if you flip Town. If you flip Scum, well, chances are you're not a Vengeful Goon.

If you are Town, you've gotta admit it's not likely there's also two Masons out there, and one of them happens to be your Neighbor. I like adding Neighborhoods in my games. But Masons? I don't think so. I highly, highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt that the NRG would allow that. Can't quote things...
but I highly doubt it in a Normal game

Masons are explicitly normal. So why not masons and a cop? With a vengeful goon which hasn't been seen with in awhile?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2324 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2300, Wake1 wrote:If memory serves, Scum-Titus focuses on the minutiae. Keep that in mind. :P

Why would you say this? I function on the minutiae as both alignments. People just don't understand me when I'm town. This is nothing but doubtcasting me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2336 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

@Jagged, getting both you and HHT flips creates interesting scenarios

1) Both scum (HHT is trapped and must shoot his buddy), town was arguing over which scum to lynch.
2) HHT scum and JA town, votes can be analyzed in light of the flip. Who bussed who did not and why? Why were there so many counterwagons to HHT scum?
3) JA scum and HHT town, votes again can be analyzed in light of the flip. Who bussed? Who did not? Why? Why was HHT a persistent wagon as town?
4) Both are town, then we find out scum were pushing both lynches and proceed accordingly.

VCA is a big part of my game so I tend to do things like vote just to make wagons even.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2340 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

@JA on an irrelevant note, I tend to prefer Spider in my second refrigerator. Don't you agree? :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2351 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2345, Jagged Appliance wrote:
In post 2336, Titus wrote:@Jagged, getting both you and HHT flips creates interesting scenarios

1) Both scum (HHT is trapped and must shoot his buddy), town was arguing over which scum to lynch.
2) HHT scum and JA town, votes can be analyzed in light of the flip. Who bussed who did not and why? Why were there so many counterwagons to HHT scum?
3) JA scum and HHT town, votes again can be analyzed in light of the flip. Who bussed? Who did not? Why? Why was HHT a persistent wagon as town?
4) Both are town, then we find out scum were pushing both lynches and proceed accordingly.

VCA is a big part of my game so I tend to do things like vote just to make wagons even.

You want a multilynch for info and you don't seem to have a very strong idea of what info you will gain judging by this post. You didn't even mention any names.

I didn't mention names because I'm not doing 3 irrelevant analyses to get the names you seek. There would be shit ton of information gathered here. Why does this bother you so much if you're a VT?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2401 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Jagged

I don't like him or tell tale.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2402 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Don't you find it funny that when I suggest the vengeful shoot Jagged how his wagon deteriorates?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2410 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2405, FakeGod wrote:
In post 2395, FakeGod wrote:Titus, if you could give me your thoughts after catching up, I would appreciate it greatly.

I will take your vote as you're not doing this.

TTH, hammer.

Tomorrow I will. I wanted to play today out and get wagon info. Jagged and TTH's responses were not good today but I don't want to be stuck in tunnel vision mode.

That should be L-1 by my notes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2413 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by Titus »

FakeGod, fearless is the right answer. If someone fasthammers, we get info. Given my play will center on flips and cracking them, that's the idea. I do not fear death or much negative consequence. I do not act stupid but I do not act out of fear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2625 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Titus »

[barn]
In post 2614, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2594, Anatole Kuragin wrote:The AK and TTH wagons both look like counter-wagons and Crayons and JA were both on both wagons.

For the record:

I started both wagons (my placement on the current Anatole wagon is incorrect, due to mod error). I made such votes because (1) I have repeatedly stated why I think a Jagged lynch is not good, and (2) I explained why I thought these other players were more scummy and deserving of a lynch.

Vote Count error fixed! :)

- Bert

[/barn]

Don't put the VCA before the flip guys.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2649 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok time for vca. Knowing BBT is Mason and two other townflips can get a start. I would rather have a scumflip but we have hundreds of posts here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2730 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:43 am

Post by Titus »

I want either Rufflig or massive today. I think this is the classic 2 masons with a roleblocker setup.

VOTE: Massive
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2735 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2734, The Rufflig wrote:@Titus: What's with the massive vote? Did you find something in your vca?

Not completely. If I'm right on the setup, Massive sharing a no result implies he's a cop of somesort which wouldn't fit into the setup. Plus an outright copish claim doesn't make sense at the start of day 2 not without a guilty.

I need to go into more detail on the VCA though. Pesky work. Scum flip would also help.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2736 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2732, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2730, Titus wrote:I want either Rufflig or massive today. I think this is the classic 2 masons with a roleblocker setup.

VOTE: Massive

I agree with this statement completely, but why exactly do you see Rufflig as scummy? I've been semi null leaning more towards scum towards him the entire game for the most part.

Ruffling's tone seems more about causing chaos than it does creating townreads and working together with people.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2737 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2652, Boonskiies wrote:massive: no result.

This does claim Massive is cop with no result right?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2740 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Titus »

Well shit that's easy. Got the vote wrong.

VOTE: Boonskiies

Why the hell is he fully agreeing with my setup if I'm stating he isn't existing in it?

Doogal and Flubber, I want to leave them alone for now. Could be scum who knows?

@Wake, iceproof townie gambit here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2745 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Titus »

Alright. I'm going lurker for the next day or so to finish the VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2797 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Titus »

@Rufflig, you are right. I haven't read the entire game. Totally ceding that point.

The last large theme I subbed into which was hosted by knight errant, my vca found the sk and a scum.
When my vca is done, it's done right. I have more of a record so I see why you are shitting yourself here. Problem is I have had a hell of a night and got little done.

VOTE: Rufflig

Flubber's vote looks like a bus. "Legit scumread" seriously? You never talked that way as town in the game I ICed
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2807 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Titus »

@Rufflig, I put my vote on you for the suspicions I've already voiced in the thread. I can find them or I can get to work on analysis. I'd prefer if you read my posts. Here's a hint +f "tone" will likely do it.

Setup spec is how I dominate as scum. I was flat out wrong on the setup (neighbors + plus masons). When I realized I had the setup wrong, there's no reason to rule out any sort of tracker. I thought Boonskiie's post was a catchup because I wasn't reading closely. I was wrong on that. Now, I've got work to do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2808 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Titus »

So we know BBT is a Mason. We know GC was a mason. Scum avoided killing a tracker (Boonskiies) and a vengeful "townie" (TTH). This is worth noting later. Eventually one of the two will stand out if they don't die. We can always lynch TTH and have him suicide on someone if the pair truly become a dichotomy. Hell of a way to lose a PR but a PR for scum trade is one I'd take.

Onto the VCA.

Some of my analysis depends on me knowing I am town. I hate doing analysis with that, but as you'll see it's obviously unavoidable.

1.13 is where we get the first competing wagons. We know BBT is town and full of unknowns.

FakeGod unvotes. This ties BBT and Boonskiies.

FakeGod and AK swap at 1.15

Then both are off at 1.16 and the wagons are tied again. Green Crayons (confirmed town) moves off of town to vote Boonskiies.

FakeGod and AK are both off the boonskiies wagon.

This tells me that it is very likely one of FG or AK at least is scum.

If Boonskiies is town, scum benefit by being off the wagon and having two dueling townwagons to lynch. If Boonskiies is scum with either one of the two of them, they'd benefit by bussing him.

At 1.20 We see a Jagged Alliance wagon pop-up on town just as the BBT wagon is collapsing. Scum would benefit more by having just a lurker lynch on Boonskiies if he was town. Yet we see a counterwagon on Jagged.

The two votes on TTH are by confirmed town at this point.

Then there's some interesting wagon motion going on. Csareo leaves the TTH wagon to vote confirmed town. I sub in and pick the wrong choice out of TTH and Jagged Appliance. I should have seen the votepark sooner. Most of the votes on JA sat relatively parked. JA was providing content, even if it did make my skin crawl.

Right now, I'd want to lynch FakeGod and TTH as my top choices. If TTH flips town, we know scum were evenly split day one and were causing chaos within ourselves. He flips scum and we know that Boonskiies is almost certainly town and is protected. Given any vengeful townie claim can only shoot one town PR role (tracker or mason), the doctor can easily heal the other.

FakeGod is my favorite pick for scum though.

Rufflig is my third but I'm not sure how much of that is confirmation bias.

TTH is the safest pick to verify my theories. FG is the most likely to flip scum based purely on votes. Ruffling is the scummiest sounding player lately.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: FakeGod
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2811 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Better than what? What did you expect?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2827 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

No. I do VCA from an impartial perspective. I know I am town but you do not know that. I do this so you can track the thought pattern and premises. It's much easier to discredit a VCA if all of it presumes I am town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2870 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2865, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2864, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I did answer you Wake

Alright. If you did then I missed it. That's not your fault if you did.

Would you be willing to say why you're so sure you will not be killed tonight? Please? That way I won't have to scour the thread to find it (another reason why I ask is because I don't like misunderstanding other players' posts).

I doubt there's a protective role in this game. Yet again, if there is one, please keep it under wraps. Since you're basically a confirmed Mason, you're like an Innocent Child role. That is very dangerous for Scum. They would have to kill you soon, and the later they wait with it the more dangerous it becomes for them. In the completed games I play, Scum pretty much always kills the basically-confirmed Townies over the Unsures.

If you don't die tonight I won't understand it, especially if TTH doesn't die either. I also feel it'd be overpowered for there to be two Masons in a 13-player game, while being connected to a presumably-Town Vengeful Neighbor, and a Tracker. From my experience with the NRG, I don't feel they'd allow that and possibly more into the game.

Agreed. That is overpowered. If they shoit wrong, scum could be outed. That is why I don't think GC was an accident (beyond his mason flip).

I do think TTH is the scum in the PR claimers. I would like a scumflip though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2899 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

The lynch candidates should be FG AK TTH or Rufflig barring a scumclaim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2980 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: FakeGod

You want a 1 v 1 with Ruffig. My VCA says you or AK is scum. So you get my vote.

@Wake, what did I miss?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3179 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

Holy shit... 5 or six pages to catch up at least... reading...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3197 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: TellTaleHeart

No problem. Please shoot FG or AK, or if I'm totally wrong shoot a scum so I can review.

@Wake, you said I missed questions, let I don't know what I missed. (Page 121)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3205 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

@BBT, why do you not want to push TTH? He feels confident enough that he has a scum known. If he's scum gambiting, we get a scum lynch regardless of who he shoots. If he's town that confident, who he shoots will give us info. If he's right, that will allow me to relook at the VCA with more precise info. If he's wrong, then we can suppose scum are egging him on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3207 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

@Wake, WHERE IS THE QUESTION YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3214 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3209, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Titus you're typically really into meta - you've got two or three finished games with me now as both alignments. Why haven't you made any comparisons of my games?

LOL. No. Meta is a baseline but isn't not anything beyond that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3215 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3213, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2740, Titus wrote:
@Wake, iceproof townie gambit here?

This. I want you to explain this. Thoroughly.

I thought you were the roleblocker in the mason roleblocker setup I wrongly thought. So I was asking you if I could fake being roleblocker to protect you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3220 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3219, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:TTH, please unvote

Why so protective here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3226 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

I'll try again. The iceproof townie gambit, I faked my role to protect other people. So I wanted to again, fake being more powerful than I am to draw a nightkill away from the perceived roleblocker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3233 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3227, Wake1 wrote:Watches drama unfold, yet again, on the rise and subsequent fall of TTH's wagon, because she's actually Scum with two other players.

I'm not following this. Who are you talking about?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3292 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3285, Wake1 wrote:All I can say is that I'm baffled with much of the ridiculous happenings in this game.

Can we slow the hell down? I do actually have housework to do and other games.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3301 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

@Wake, need to figure out how to communicate with you....I think I know but that would be ~ongoing~.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3658 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:50 am

Post by Titus »

I need to update VCA based on the latest flip. Did not realize this opened.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3660 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Titus »

From my perspective, I have damn near solved the game btw just need to look to confirm tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3881 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Titus »

@Wake, Boon claimed before the night of no death.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3999 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

If you wanted an updated VCA, all you had to do was ask. Given we have some flips, my VCA should be more precise.

Pending that, I am not wanting to push FG because my VCA suggested one of AK or FG was scum.

I hope to have it up tonight. Got a large work project atm.

VLA today until Friday
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4224 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

Mod waited for my response...if I was scum that would include a kill.

BBT is confirmed town and not dead. The smart thing to do would be to claim doc or jailkeep but I am a VT.

Wake define bomb plz.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4225 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

Need to analyze and I want Boon's claim of actions. He should have no visit mathmatically.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4228 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Titus »

Will crack later. Gotta go to work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4231 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4227, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Titus, where the fuck have you been?

Real life.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4236 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

My biggest concern is the optimsl move for Wake scum is Boonskiies death as he would not know about your 180.

Boon nk makes sense bc he'd have to kill BBT and then pick a mano e mano ml battle.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4237 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

Off to work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4240 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4238, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can you elaborate Titus, I'm not sure what you mean.

Wake scum would kill Boon. Leaves 1 v 1 with me.

Boonscum kills you, he has to get a guilty or clear. Following his results he is fakeclaiming the other is scum. NK leaves either ML open.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4243 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

Leaning Boon. Wake has a shot due to him using RL he is aware of as a reason to scumread me in endgame. Need to see votes later.

My ride will be here any second.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4246 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

Mason just has hammer in lylo. It's not as ridiculous as you imply.

Wake stop being petulant and let me work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4250 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

BBT, I would be skeptical of a guilty in lylo when BBT kept missing before. That is a 1 v1.

Gtg ride here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4269 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:55 am

Post by Titus »

I will look as well.

Boonskiies is the only logical scum. He is the one most likely to NK. This setup is most beneficial to him. He kills, he has to declare who is scum.

VCA was far from fruitful. Given zero counterwagons and major speedlynching it is hard to tell anything. NK analysis just tells me that Boonskiies should not be alive.

As for claiming doctor or jailkeep after VT it has been done before. See revolution mafia.

As confident I am in Boon scum, the play is to NL.

Boonskiies scum will likely have to cater to Wake and hope fir a quicklynch and shoot BBT. Wakescum shoots Boonskiies and hopes to convince BBT. Either way, the death will clarify who the last scum is for me beyond any doubt.

Wake, the same should be true from your petspective. BBT doesn't think you are scum. Your big comment was I benefitted from an NK. It's bullshit bc I forgot to PM Bert because I am a VT. VTs do not PM. Force me to choose if you think I am scum. Boonskiies scum cannot kill himself.

I am putting trust in you because NL will lead to Boonscum faking a track on me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4270 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, Boon hasn't even claimed half of his tracks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4272 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:01 am

Post by Titus »

BBT that is a fucking mistake. I just laid things out. It is mylo. The claims mean you are not autodead. I have to trust Wake who I had tried to take a bullet for.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4280 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

Wake I had my gut suspicions on them being lurker scum. I called them out.

At the time I thought BBT could be scum. My VCA depends on dueling wagons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4283 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Titus »

It is all about where would scum go.

Yes Wake that was based on a setup misunderstanding.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4284 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4282, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why would Titus kill FakeGod?

WHY WOULD SHE DO IT?????

I'm so confused

I did not. That is why. Boonskiies did.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4285 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

Turns out Massive and Boon were both scum so I dree heat for that and townreading u Wake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4287 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

Boon can wait for popular consensus for scumread.

You are inno.
he "clears"one. The other must be scum.

Here he lauys back votes who gets a vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4289 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

Why wouldn't Wake kill Boon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4290 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

If Boons is town and Wake is scum then scum sent Massive N4 to do the kill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4292 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

Hell Wake could kill you and rely on me townreafing him. Nk is bad. Fotces unnecessary gambit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4299 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

Boon I meant you did not claim them in your first post. Your first post of each day. Anyone can retcon.

Wake you are being manipulated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4305 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4303, Wake1 wrote:
In post 4298, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:FG was defending her.

He was like the only person stopping me from tunneling on Titus.

What better cover is there?

She has the one defending her NK'd and, well, "how could she be Scum?? WHY???"

Scum Tactics 101.

Wifom confbias.

I made that mistake in Gundam. I do not make the same error twice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4307 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4301, Boonskiies wrote:I DID claim it on my first post of the day.

On the others. Prove Wake track et al. I could not find it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4308 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4306, Wake1 wrote:Titus, who do you suspect the most?

Boon. Should be evident from my posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4315 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

Boon show me post 1 day 4. Wake went nowhere.

NL os best play. I said thay.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4316 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

Gundam Seed Majjiffy was towbeard. Shot him to clear myself. It bombed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4319 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

Typo phone post stop dodging. Show each post whete you claim the track for the prior night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4320 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

That post is defending Wake logic not a
track claim.

Boons benefits from a no kill. Wake is not helping matters. He is making me paranoid he was setting me up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4322 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2365, Boonskiies wrote:I don't really understand the AK lynch. How is his flip beneficial to us?

Just grabbing this here while I was looking.

Boon posted his quoted post assuming to argue it was a track. Yet he posted it right after you, implying more about your logic.

Flubber to massive makes no sense day 3 either.i couldn't find the claim for that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4323 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

I am starting to get paranoid on you Wake bc your insistance on scum Titus based on history when this is anything but scum me.

I gtg. Be back later. Work calls.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4328 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

Wake, saying this is Scum Titus based on meta is bringing history into things. You aren't helping matters by being so sure of falsehoods you should know are false.

Boonskiies choice of track onMassive even if believed is problematic because that would mean he thought scum would send a claimed survivor for the kill. That's foolish.

I got issues with both. Still heavily leaning Boon because I still cannot find the flubber track and nk benefits him the most.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4329 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

Wake, saying this is Scum Titus based on meta is bringing history into things. You aren't helping matters by being so sure of falsehoods you should know are false.

Boonskiies choice of track onMassive even if believed is problematic because that would mean he thought scum would send a claimed survivor for the kill. That's foolish.

I got issues with both. Still heavily leaning Boon because I still cannot find the flubber track and nk benefits him the most.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4351 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

Wake, why is your rush to lynch today?

Tomorrow, one of three things will happen.

One, no kill + nl...suggestion of HEA.
Two, BBT dies. Boonskiies has confirmed a scum via his tracks. So either Boon will fake a guilty on me, fake one on you or have a real guilty on you. Either way, one of us decides and looks closely at Boon.
Three, Boon dies and BBT makes the choice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4353 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

Day 6. Context makes that clear. One of the three scenariosI outlined must happen.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4354 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Titus »

Well scenario 4 is remote... scum kill either you or me resulting in a Boon and Wake/House crossvote
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4355 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Titus »

Any way you slice it, we go into 3p lylo w conftowm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4357 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Titus »

Yes. I only said it like 5 times.

NL results in possible Happily Ever After or 3p lylo with conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4359 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

Boonskiies tracks one of us. He gets a clear. He knows the other is scum. The clear is conftown. He gets a scumtrack. Crossvote occurs. Conftown generated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4361 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Titus »

Moot point. I would prefer if he tracked me but either is fine.

If Boon tracks me and gets an inno, either he is lying or you are.
If Boon tracks me and gets a guilty, he is confirmed scum.
If Boon tracks you and gets an inno, he is lying because that would make us both inno. Thus he is scum.
If he tracks you and gets a guilty, then either you or him are lying.

The above assumes BBT is dead.

Boonskiies inno is likely confirmed town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4364 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4362, Boonskiies wrote:What stops Titus from making another no kill?

First I am vt. Second Happily EVER after.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4365 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Titus »

If you hate the suggestion, crack it. Confirming me or Wake is good. Your hesitance is why I think u nked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4366 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Titus »

You die ten it is between me and Wake. 3p lylo w conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4368 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

You as scum would hate nling Boon because you clear one of us and reveal you are scum to one of us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4369 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

If you are town Boon you should have no problem leaving the game in your clear's hands.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4371 (isolation #91) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Titus »

Wrong. At least one of you me Wake is conftown by nling unless scum risk HEA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4386 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Wake my absense has been across every game. Why are you acting like I am avoiding and orchestrating from the sidelines when even a cursory look across MS showed greatly reduced posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4388 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4382, Boonskiies wrote:This is why I don't trust there being another night, because it makes no sense for anyone to die but me, and then I'll have to leave it up to Mr. Town Reads Person then Scum Reads One for the Same Exact Thing.

Suppose Wake is scum, it would make more sense for BBT to die.

Whoever dies, we move to 3p lylo with known town Boon. If scum let you live, you will hold the answer. Wake cannot pretend to townread you because you would have a scum result on him.

If you are scum well you have got Wake and hewill kill BBT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4391 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

I cannot kill because I am a VT.

You are attempting to force a lynch today because you know continuing is bad for you. Killing BBT means that Boon confirms you are scum. Boon's being survivalistic. 3p lylo with conftown is best.

Your move. I won't vote.

Either you or Boon is scum. I get 100% confirmation of which.

Boon, you are saying you don't want a confirmed win from your perspective...really?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4392 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4390, Boonskiies wrote:I don't want to live another day is what I'm saying. I don't want the end result to be based off if someone believes my tracker guilty/inno claim. And if I die, you'll convince BBT to vote Wake. It's damn obvious why you want a no kill.

The catch is if I am town, I am. I would be lynching Wake most likely.

You get a scum result on me, Wake requires zero convincing to ml me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4394 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

I did not ignore your statements. Repeating the same tired shit I have responded to does not mean I ignored you.

I actually wanted input here. A three player setup should confirm who is scum for me.

Boon said he tracked me and I went nowhere N 5.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4397 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Boon, would you ever consider Wake scum?

Mod: what are Happily Ever After Conditons?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4408 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:35 am

Post by Titus »

We lost. Scum won.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4409 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:40 am

Post by Titus »

No lynch was the best manuever. We got screwed by quicklynching over and over.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4410 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Titus »

There was literally ZERO reason to lynch. We would go into 3p with a conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4412 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:17 am

Post by Titus »

No they would not. Their theory was I was absent. I clearly was not here.

Their theory was I was scum for not posting.

Wake if you are town you were a dumbass and ignored logic completely
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4416 (isolation #102) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:38 am

Post by Titus »

VCA was shit this game due to quicklynchibg. Wake's insistince on neutering me and refusing to consider boon scum when it is not my scum meta speaks volumes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4421 (isolation #103) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

Wake, use logic. Thank you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”