A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Thu May 31, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by A Papaya »

I'm here, but I've been very busy. I'm going to be busy today too, but I'll read this thread and post sometime tomorrow or saturday.

Sorry, you know. It's just life.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:25 am

Post by A Papaya »

Posting, um...nothing is happening right now?
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by A Papaya »

Ok, ok, I'm here.

On the chart: At this point in the game, I don't think we can get much information out of it.

I failed miserably at content because I really didn't see anything worth commenting on. I still don't...I will when we get to the intelligent stage of the game.

In other news,
Unvote
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by A Papaya »

Adel wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:A player who wants to let scum win needs to be lynched. With your 3rd quote Adel, are you agreeing with me that the person I mentioned is Lowell or are you misquoting ? :o
You made the comment clearly referring to Lowell, the subject of your bandwagon. No misquote, I listed the post numbers to assist people in fact checking.

So, who is the third member of your scum group with A Papaya?
Haha, that's quite an assumption. Just because I'm pressed for time doesn't mean that I'm scum.

[quote="Adel]
He said he would place his vote on the person who he considered the biggest lurker. Who knows what you are thinking, who knows what I am thinking? Lack of content is scummy: the best reason for not posting content is a scum-aligned player who is weary of making mistakes. Promoting a system that would facilitate a scum victory is indeed scummy, and you are promoting a system that lynches a person whose only crime is hunting lurkers! If you are not scum, how can you not see this?[/quote]

Lack of Content is scummy sometimes, other times, it just means I'm busy at the moment. However, Adel, you do seem overeager. All I did was not post for two days...and you're jumping up and down calling for a lynch?
ryan wrote: EXACTLY what I've been saying, it's the same thing as saying you are going to post and than now posting ANYTHING of help to finding scum. It's counterproductive and not helpful one bit to the town. Papaya is definetly lurking and giving off lots of scummy tendencies
So, not posting content is a scumtell. As far as I can tell, I've posted about 5 times on this thread. 3 of those posts where from before content was necessary. Is that enough to warrant a
lynch
?
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by A Papaya »

Adel wrote:Nice try, scum.

I'm done with this. It isn't doing the town any good to continue. Our cases are out there for the other players to read and judge. Going on with this conversation this long makes both of us look petty, and I'm moving on. I feel like I've exposed you, so it has been worth it.
Stop appealing to emotion. Insulting me isn't doing anything at all. Did you even read my post?

Adel don't do this. I'm town, and if I get lynched and the rest of the town finds that out, you'll seem like scum. Which you probably are.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by A Papaya »

Adel I'll claim at 6 votes, if that's what you want.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by A Papaya »

bird1111: Sorry that I didn't, I just didn't find much to comment on. I mean others said that I should of, but I honestly didn't.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by A Papaya »

I'm claiming.

I'm a mason. My fellow masons can prove it true.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by A Papaya »

I'd rather make the dumbest move ever than get lynched, sorry.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:55 pm

Post by A Papaya »

I agree with Thopters Analysis, wholeheartedly. Adel seems to be acting like town TOO much, as does ryan. They seem to use an tiny slip to pound anybody into the ground.

HOWEVER, I am somewhat biased, as you may all know, due to the fact that they have tried to indict me earlier in the game. But I still think that their is sufficient evidence to do the following:

Vote: Adel
, since she seems like a more dangerous scum than Ryan.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #314 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:57 am

Post by A Papaya »

It seems to me that Lawrencalot is scum also, if he is willing to risk lynching a possible mason. It seems he should give it a bit longer, huh?
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:57 am

Post by A Papaya »

I really think that the answer here is quite simple. Today, we lynch Adel/Ryan/Lawrencalot. If one of them is scum, then we're good to go.

If the one we lynch is town, then we try the second possible group, of Aimee/bird, etc.

And if none of those are scum, we take it from there. It seems to me to be worth finding out if one of Adel/ryan/lawrencalot is scum before day 2.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #460 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:35 am

Post by A Papaya »

Sir Tornado wrote:Ok, the way I see things:

1) Adel, Ryan and one of Lawrencelot/Lowell may be scums. We lynch one today, see if they turn out to be innocent. If they do, we go after the scummiest looking person on board: A Papaya (I would definitely be voting A Papaya right now, had he not been a claimed mason)

2) A Papaya, ABR and a third person are scums.

Now, why would they claim otherwise?

The theory would go like this (I have a thing for making up unbelievable theories, so please bear with me)

It could be possible that the above mentioned trio could be scum. In the ensuing persecution of Papaya by Adel, Lowell and Ryan, we saw ABR jumping to his rescue one time too many. Despite that, A Papaya had reached -1. So, if the hammer were to drop then, and A Papaya were to turn out to be a scum, who would be his most likely scum buddy? Based on the situation at that time, I would have said ABR. So, A Papaya panics and claims, and, left with no option, ABR claims with him.

However, I will not be believing in anything like this unless the first lynch turns out to be a townie.

On another note, I would like to see
A Papaya
. I feel that, as a claimed mason he should be on the forefront trying to hunt the scum down. Why the heck is not doing it right now? I am, frankly speaking sick of A Papaya's behaviour in this game. Had I been a vig, and he not been a claimed mason, I would have got him night 1, I swear, I would have. He is, basically a scum's dream mason.

So, A Papaya: May I have your views on what you think of all the players? And, please don't give any of your
"I don't think there is anything to comment on"
bullshit anymore. Because, I would seriously begin to question your sanity if you do so.

Sorry if the attack on A Papaya sounds too personal, but I am totally frustrated by his behaviour in this game.

Sir T.
Sorry, I was out seeing a movie last night when all this content happened. Just got caught up.

Anyhow, before I go on, I'd like to apologize. I've overextended myself (I'm playing 7 games in total) which has led to my horrible playing, as I didn't find enough time to fully read this thread until now.

Ok:

If we lynch Adel tonight, and she is not scum, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm scum, as no one has counter claimed me. IF I WASN'T REALLY A MASON, wouldn't I have been counter claimed by now?

I claimed when I did because I was under immense pressure (I felt) and I also felt that Adel was being a little bitch.

Here are my views on the players:

Adel: She seems like scum to me. She won't accept that, without a counter claim, there's no reason that me and ABR aren't masons. Why would we claim when we did if the "real masons" where still alive, if we were scum?
She also says that it's 100% that me and ABR are scum...which seems, to me, to say she's stubborn as hell or Scum. She thinks that by calling us scum, she can make that true.

ABR: Mason. ABR does seem a bit arrogant and he fights alot, which may or may not be good for the town, however, at the moment, it seems good as he is targeting many people I believe to be scum.

bird111: He hasn't posted much, but I don't think that necessarily means that he's scum. I want to see him post, though.

Lawrencalot: He seems scummy, and believes that me and ABR are scum. AGAIN, IF WE WERE SCUM, WOULDN'T WE HAVE BEEN COUNTER CLAIMED BY NOW?

Ripley: Ripley makes good posts, and seems like town.

Sir Tornado: Seems like town to me. And I'm not really annoyed by his attacks on me, they're understandable.

ryan: Seems like scum. He's also unable to accept that me and ABR are masons.

See a pattern? There are 3 players who can't accept that me and ABR are masons. This means, IMO, that either:
1) They are the masons. However, Adel already claimed town, so I can't believe that.
2) They are scum, trying a last ditch attempt to lynch one of us. It's not going to work.

Yeah, I really should seek a replacement on one game or another, but it won't be this one.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:37 am

Post by A Papaya »

@Lawrencalot:
What.The.Hell?

So let's see. If Adel gets close to being lynched, the "REAL" masons should claim, right? Alright...so let's wait and see what happens.

And how are Theopor and Ripley scummy, again?
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:40 am

Post by A Papaya »

ryan wrote:A Papaya: I'm not 100% on board with you not being scum but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt as I did drop my vote from you. Please stay up to speed if you are going to comment. I'm not surprised to not see a counter claim as one of our masons could be gone at the present time
I was up to date, you try reading 8 pages and taking in every single bit of information. Anyhow, it's a little hard to believe that the 3 lurkers just ALL happen to be masons, isn't it?
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #508 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by A Papaya »

I agree with Ripley: I'd really like some content from the lurkers.
Adel wrote: I defended Lowell and ryan repeatedly, feeling righteous and confident in my understanding of who was scum. I had a some doubts there towards the end, I'm not sure how much I voiced them though. I thought the day would last quite a bit longer, since everyone was pretty much agreed on waiting for the absent players to post.

ryan really didn't tie himself to anyone than me, right? He had a couple posts defending Lowell and Lawerencelot, but mostly he buddied up with me. I would look really closely at me and those two to begin with.
He buddied up to you too...didn't you just say that? It's weird how you did such a 360 from "ABR and Papaya are SOO SCUMMY" to "Let's do this town!"

However, I don't really feel that you're scum, since if you were, you might try to be a little less obvious about it sometimes.

Also, does anyone know HOW ryan was cheating?
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:54 am

Post by A Papaya »

I do think that Lawrence is todays lynch. I have no problem doing this:
Vote: Lawrence
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #576 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:40 pm

Post by A Papaya »

I say that Law is a safe lynch for today that will most likely be accurate. At this point, no one but him is accusing me and ABR. That's just pure stubbornness. He's obviously trying to reverse the situation. However, I would like to see some more discussion before lynching him as I'm shaky on whom the D3 Lynch is.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #617 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by A Papaya »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote: Albert, if you did not want me to say I was not a mason, then you should not have indicated that I was one. I feel that lying is not an option here.
I felt that unless we would lie, Ripley would be figured out
without a question
. Plus, I was trying to question Aimee, your presence was unintended. (Aimee is with me in another game)
Also, there was the worst case scenario that the Scum would NK Ripley which would add a lot more suspicion that me and ABR weren't really masons. Of course, that's unlikely, but it was there.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #659 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:14 am

Post by A Papaya »

Here are my thoughts:

Adel: Was very scummy D1, now is following everything that ABR does. Well, I don't have a problem with that, as ABR is pro town. However, we should lynch her in the next 3 days.

Aimee: I think she's a bit scummy, but I wouldn't be comfortable voting her. The reasons ABR gave seem a bit vague...I don't think we have enough information to lynch Aimee yet.

Lowell: Seems almost to pro town. I don't think he's scum, but it would be interesting if he was. In post 515, he seems to be saying that he's sure that Law and Adel are the two remaining scum. But what if the real scum pair was Lowell/Aimee or Lowell/Law (He would be lynching Law because he knows that it's a lost cause). It's a bit far fetched, but it's worth considering. Meh.

Lawrence: He's definately scum in my mind. Let's just lynch him and get this day over with.

Sir Tornado: He seems town, I guess.
Aimee wrote: I really don't see the point, frankly. The only people who have any alignment doubts in my eyes are Lawrence, Adel and Bird111 (who is only in doubt because of his lack of posting).

And bear in mind for day 1 I was basically an outsider because I didn't post at all due to vacation. So I have observed a lot of the game as an outsider.

To summarise, any group of four which includes Adel and Lawrence pretty obviously in my opinion includes two scum.
Why do you think that Adel is scum?
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #672 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:57 am

Post by A Papaya »

At this point, the correct move is to lynch Lawrence and take it from there. If he's scum, then it should be pretty easy to win in the next three days. If not, then we can lynch Aimee and take it from there.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #678 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:25 am

Post by A Papaya »

I have to agree with Tornado, you seem a bit overconfident. As I've said, ABR, you should move your vote to Lawrence. That'll be the best thing to do because:
If he is scum: We lynch Adel and that's probably done with.
If he isn't scum: We lynch Aimee and take it from there.
Either way, lynching Law gives us a clear path for D3 and D4.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #681 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:26 am

Post by A Papaya »

EBWOP:

I see three people left if Aimee is town. We could still lose if we mislynch once. I really don't think that Lynching Aimee is the best move.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #682 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:27 am

Post by A Papaya »

EBWOP: Actually, what Albert is saying makes some sense. I'm very close to voting Aimee...blah. I just think she's town.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #685 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:28 am

Post by A Papaya »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:Albert, so, if I am to understand, you are suggesting lynching Aimee, not so because you think she is a scum, but because you feel that the game might open up and everything will become clear based on result of Aimee's allignment?
That is exact. Plus my hunch that she is scum.

Yeah, Lawrencelot is definitely 2nd scummiest, I don't mind lynching him.
So lynch him.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #687 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:30 am

Post by A Papaya »

Blah. I'll hammer when you tell me to, ABR.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #689 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:32 am

Post by A Papaya »

Vote: Aimee

I've got to go for the rest of the day, see you guys.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #693 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:34 am

Post by A Papaya »

I really hate to be leaving on Sunday, as this is probably the most fun game of Mafia I've ever played.

Damn.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #696 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:38 am

Post by A Papaya »

Even if she's not scum, I guess it was a good play. We'll know who to lynch next.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”