YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #0) » Thu May 24, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Hello all! im going to read over the topics and Look over suspicous action. 8)
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #1) » Tue May 29, 2007 1:59 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Aimee wrote:I would disagree. Tony, you may seem like an easy target, but there are a lot of people gunning for YoghurtBandit, making him an easier target. If IH was merely going for an easy target, he would pick Yoghurt/John.
Who is YoghurtBandit? Meh name is YogurtBandit. :P
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #2) » Tue May 29, 2007 11:29 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote:I am in a pay for internet place right now so, some short points.

1) Skruffs, if (when, imo) John turns up scum, will you support an IH lynch?

2) Romanus is looking more and more scummy indeed. His post about the IH thing is interesting because he remembers IH targeting John when he in fact is targeting Tony. I misremembered earlier so I wasn't sure to bring this up as being scummy, but that has been rather a central theme so it is a bit suspicious to me. IH and Romanus linkage? Also, his unvote of me, while appreciated, came without reasoning. Why Romanus?

3) IH... I feel that you are just making stuff up here. Tony defending Occult because he thought Occult was a townie being lynched. His reasoning was subpar, but your reasoning about how defending townies is scummy strikes me the wrong way indeed.

Guys, deadline is in what, a day? So um, lynch IH please. Or at least don't lynch someone besides IH or John

One more day of hiking! Later!
Meh, I'll bandwagon.

Vote:IH
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #3) » Wed May 30, 2007 2:28 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Aimee wrote:If I had to choose between John and IH, I would pick John. IH isn't the target today really. I will vote YogurtBandit, unless he comes up with some reasons why I shouldn't.
Well, dont vote me because of what John did, John might just have a Scum style of play. Read MY posts, Then decide.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #4) » Wed May 30, 2007 2:37 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Romanus is right, Aimee is bandwagoning, Which is a
VERY
well known Scumtell.
You can call this an Omgus Vote, But, leading back to What Romanus said, You are not asking me questions, and anything at all I say will make you think I am scum. Plus, You didnt vote me anyways, So Its not Omgus.

Again, John may have gave you all suspicons of me, But Im not John! See if I am scummy or not. Do not judge me by Johns actions..

Unvote, Vote: Aimee
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #5) » Wed May 30, 2007 2:58 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Skruffs wrote:That's interesting.
I don't *See* Aimee voting for anyone right now; I see her giving YogurtMan the equivalent of a Fos with intent to vote.
She didn't vote me, but she's basically saying " Im going to bandwagon either IH or Yogurt To make for an easy Lynch" Which then leads to her being Mafia, Getting an Easy NK, and taking the upper hand. Its one of the most common scumtells. If you think Im lying, Look up Scumtells on the Wiki.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #6) » Wed May 30, 2007 4:38 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

TonyMoonshine wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Getting an Easy NK,
???
If she is Mafia, and she Bandwagoned me and caused my Lynch, It would be an Easy NK, For there would be minimal to no suspcion.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #7) » Wed May 30, 2007 4:58 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

YogurtBandit wrote:
TonyMoonshine wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Getting an Easy NK,
???
If she is Mafia, and she Bandwagoned me and caused my Lynch, It would be an Easy NK, For there would be minimal to no suspcion.

EBWOP: Forgot this is Nightless Mafia O.O :oops:
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #8) » Wed May 30, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Someone please tell me how Johns actions are half of the reasons of my votings. I am not John! Its not like he said " Im John and Im Mafia." No!Yeah, you can lay suspicon on him, but whoever voted me because of him, better give me a good explanation that doesnt include him.Im serious, Proably 3 of the 4 votes are JOHNS votes! I can see getting Lynched because of me, but of John? No.

Also Aimee, Stop refering to me as John. Call me Yogurt Bandit. Or Yb. But not John.

Prod: mustafa15

Prod: VitaminR
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #9) » Wed May 30, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Elias_the_thief wrote:you realize that when you replace someone you inherit their role right? You realize people were pretty sure that John was scum right? The fact that a different player is playing the role doesnt change the fact that most players believe John was scum.
Yes, I know that. However, VitR, Mustafa, Even Skruffs had their votes on me because of John. Really, VitR and mustafa should be replaced, they havent posted in days. If they want to keep the vote, explain why they think I am scum.

Also, If anyone qwants to think about wagoning me cause I have 4 Votes, VitR and Mustafa will be replaced, which equals 2 votes on me. If they'll be replaced before the deadline, I dont know.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #10) » Thu May 31, 2007 1:46 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Aimee wrote:I just read YB's posts. No sufficient analysis is given at any point. He also hypocritically accuses me of bandwagoning, despite the fact he not only joined the IH bandwagon, but the bandwagon against myself.

Seeing as you criticised me, YB, for not accurately saying what I wanted you to reply to, I will now. Who do you find most suspicious, and who do you think is most suspicious?

For those who find me the suspicious, I mean to clarify: my post was made in the context of the deadline, not as a general statement, if that makes sense. I wasn't meaning to be vague - I was meaning that between YB and IH, I would pick YB. I will post a more expanded post tomorrow.
it doesnt matter Who I find suspicios, m gonna be lynched anyways :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”