Mini 1582: Formerfish's First Foray (Game Over)

Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Tattletale »

In post 287, theelkspeaks wrote:Tattletales, willing to comment on your predecessor's play?
I've had a very strong town read on her since the moment I saw her role PM.

Reading up now~
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Tattletale »

So has no one noticed that Shinobi obviously died because he targeted scum? Why has this not been a topic of discussion?

Judging by his ISO, I think it's most likely massive.

VOTE: massive

bjc also needs to claim NOW after that #YOLO hammer. I do not abide soft claims.
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Tattletale »

In post 311, bjc wrote:Okay. I'm a VT.

I was honestly hoping to get NK'd last night but I guess they didn't believe my hint, haha.
Would you say your panic about being the focus of a wagon was genuine? In context, your soft-claim looks like a knee-jerk reaction to coming under the smallest amount of pressure.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Tattletale »

In post 313, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: massive
I appreciate this, because I was looking at you as a possible massive partner based on his choice to unvote you on page 12. This looks like you are happy to lynch him instead of yourself, which would imply you are not partners.

Your ISO seems to have no end of odd mistakes in it, all the same.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Tattletale »

In post 318, Grib wrote:Walk me through the "obvious" part. Make the discussion happen.
Hider is a 2-shot role that dies when targeting scum. He died, on a night when there were two kills. I would expect him to use one of the shots. He would have crumbed his strongest suspect and then tested them.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Tattletale »

My experience with Shinobi's personality is coloring my read here: I think it is much more likely he would target massive after posts like . I would target scum.

massive, if you chose not to bring it into the discussion, despite allegedly believing it might implicate me (one of your suspects), then I think a more likely hypothesis is that you felt it would be dangerous to discuss.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Tattletale »

In post 121, massive wrote:If you're town, the mechanics of Grib's role DON'T MATTER. If you're scum, you need to know how high in the nightkill pecking order he needs to be.

That, to me, makes the scum Oka / shiny / Boon. My problem now is that I start to see connections between them (see shiny's Post #63 where Grib's voting pattern is suspicious but Boon's first-post bandwagoning "might be noob town", Boon voting for Oka but later saying it's "not a strong [feeling of scumminess]") -- but that's immaterial.

When you guys decide you want to run one of them up, I'm witcha.
In this post you built up a theory in which OkaPoka, shinyskarmory and Boonskies were all suspect for asking about the mechanics of Grib's role.

You used this as a part of your argument to vote OkaPoka, who flipped Vanilla Town. shinyskarmory was killed in the night and also flipped Vanilla Town, refuting your theory.

You have nevertheless continued working through those three names, albeit coming up with new reasons to do so. This implies to me that the targets of your "scumhunting" were premeditated on day 1.

What makes this even more exciting is that you entirely leave out Octopus, who asked Grib about his role only a few posts above your own.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Tattletale »

In post 323, bjc wrote:
In post 317, Tattletale wrote:
In post 311, bjc wrote:Okay. I'm a VT.

I was honestly hoping to get NK'd last night but I guess they didn't believe my hint, haha.
Would you say your panic about being the focus of a wagon was genuine? In context, your soft-claim looks like a knee-jerk reaction to coming under the smallest amount of pressure.
No because I'm not an idiot.
Meaning what?

I'd like to do a quick sanity check. Do you think Boonskies is scum?
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Tattletale »

In post 326, Formerfish wrote:
Vote Count 2.5

Fat_Tony- bjc
Boonskiies- Grib, Fat_Tony, Octopus (L-2)
theelkspeaks- Drew-Sta
massive- Tattletale, Boonskiies, Grib (L-2)

Not Voting: massive, theelkspeaks
By the way, today may not be the day for this, but the double hammer that was discussed D1 may be worth doing at some point. It effectively gives the town an extra lynch. It has to be done on a day with an odd number of players, and the later we wait the more likely it is Grib will be shot (if town).
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Tattletale »

We can ask the moderator to confirm, but I do not believe this is how Hiders work. If you do not die, they do not die, unless you are scum.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Tattletale »

In post 351, massive wrote:
Tattletale
: If only one of Boon or I are scum, is me jumping off Boon's wagon to prolong day and engage conversation more likely to make me the scum of the two, or less likely?
You are more likely to be the scum of the two, but not for that reason. If only one of Boonskies and you are mafia, unvoting to make us think you are a responsible townie ("prolonging the day and engaging conversation") is good play. I don't believe it should change my read of you at all in that scenario.
In post 351, massive wrote:Octopus reads like someone with extra information. I don't know if it's scum or investigative.
Why would you post this?
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Tattletale »

I want both of them to die. massive first.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Tattletale »

I think we should lynch them both today.

Tomorrow is likely to be Lynch or Lose unless we hit mafia now.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Tattletale »

Does anyone believe both massive and Boonskies are town?
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by Tattletale »

Two thirds the way to claiming bulletproof miller vig.

Am I still playing a Mini Normal?
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Tattletale »

Boonskies.

massive was scum before, but now he's claimed scum. He is
not
a Town Bulletproof Vigilante who happened to shoot dead the only non-Hider victim night one. I will give up on this game if he is telling the truth with such a ridiculous claim.

You removing your vote from him at just this moment is, perhaps, the second scummiest thing to happen in the game to date. When you believed lynching him might allow you to survive, you had no quarrel with lynching him. You only unvoted when you realized his lynch would not save you.

I want to lynch you both. I do not care about whether you voted him earlier, simply to unvote now.

But if we lynch only one of you today, we are lynching massive because he is
lying

If you are in fact town despite your play, you need to return your vote to the claimed scum player immediately, or else the game will shift dangerously in mafia's favor with your lynch.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Tattletale »

Okay.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Tattletale »

In post 470, Octopus wrote:Indeed.

Grib was
not
obvtown.

His reads were off. his logic was off and the bit I don't understand is, that with a self-certified hammer wallaby in the town, it would take a double-barrel from Grib, one scum vote and that would be an auto-mislynch for the sole effort of convincing one player, which, as can be seen from his reaction to Tattletale (who is scum), was not too difficult.

Which of Grib's reads do you believe were wrong?

I think you answered your own question -- I am a very persuasive person, most of all when my reads are correct and I feel passionately about them. Boonskies, on the other hand?
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Tattletale »

Octopus, it could be two or three. We should assume this is Lynch or Lose. But good luck with your lynch Tattletale plan. You will need it!

In post 479, Boonskiies wrote:Octopus is my #1 scum read. I had him pretty much set as town, as he was obviously 'scum hunting', but once he got here, he immediately targeted the two easiest people to try and get a bandwagon on. And Grib was obv town....it would be way unbalanced to give scum a double vote, and the fact that he didn't even take major abuse to the role, like putting both votes on one person, should show he was obvtown. Octopus is convinced he was not obvtown. Grib was very hesitant about the double lynch happening, way too much if he was scum.

What do you think about his response to this? (And what is your read of everyone else?)

Did you simply want to survive another night? Surely you knew you wouldn't be able to 'prove' you were town. So why did you tell us you could?
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Tattletale »

In post 486, Boonskiies wrote:For some reason i expected Grib to live as some kind of strategic move, but it only made sense in my head.

Which would have told you... ?
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Tattletale »

In post 490, Octopus wrote:I have a pm which says Tattletale is scum.

That's nice, Octopus.
I assume you received that PM after you said 'fuck it' and voted Boonskiies at the start of day?
:wink:
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Tattletale »

VOTE: octo
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Tattletale »

In post 496, Octopus wrote:@Tattletale. No, I received it between you and your scumbuddies submitting your NK and the start of the day, as you well know. Ah, I remember those days well, back when I was hopeful that the town would participate in tracking down scum, and when I hadn't had time to think through the implications of your scumness, or my strategy for releasing the information. The long summer nights of believing Boon to be scum. [/nostalgia]

It must have taken a great deal of time to think through the implications of a PM saying 'Tattletale is mafia'

I can see how your immediate instinct upon receiving such a PM would be to vote Boonskiies. After all it is not as though I, allegedly confirmed mafia from your point of view, suggested a double lynch on him yesterday.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Tattletale »

In post 496, Octopus wrote:and it assists Tattletale in the construction of her fake claim

My fake claim is Vanilla Townie.
:wink:
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Tattletale »

How is a partial JOAT claim risky? I do not follow

Cops do not check someone as scum and then vote that person's top suspect instead. Certainly not in Lynch or Lose.

That is nonsense.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Tattletale »

Awkward
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Tattletale »

VOTE: Tattletale
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Tattletale »

I shall see you all on the other side

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”