Mini 436 - Game over - Mafia wins with no casualties!

TopHat
TopHat
Townie
TopHat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Fri May 04, 2007 2:11 am

Post by TopHat »

Hi, I'm replacing. Have read the thread, all 2 pages of it.

Vote Snichkin
for no reason other than general bad vibes.
TopHat
TopHat
Townie
TopHat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Sat May 05, 2007 11:39 am

Post by TopHat »

HurriKaty wrote:
VanDamien wrote:Well, Well, a random wagon for absolutely no reason!

There's nothing to defend, as I haven't done anything even slightly scummy. What do you five hope to gain by running up the votes on a townie? Hunting for a power role, maybe?
The only way to really get information this early in the game, unless someone really screws up and says something stupid, is by randomly bandwagoning someone.
HurriKaty,
While you're at it, can you please state which information you learned from this wagon please?
TopHat
TopHat
Townie
TopHat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Tue May 08, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by TopHat »

unvote, vote hurrikaty
for giving even worse vibes than snichkin.
TopHat
TopHat
Townie
TopHat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Tue May 08, 2007 4:09 pm

Post by TopHat »

DeathSauce wrote:Care to explain the "worse vibes" comment in further detail? I wouldn't mind seeing some reasoning behind votes at this point. I think we are past the random stage.
Read her posts. All three of them.
Post 1 - nothing
Post 2 - generic statement, which, albeit truthful, doesn;t advance our scumhunting in any way. When I called her for specific conclusions, there was no response.
Post 3 - trips over herself defending her own day 1 lurking.
I see this as enough "vibes" for a solid non-random day 1 vote.
TopHat
TopHat
Townie
TopHat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Thu May 10, 2007 3:56 am

Post by TopHat »

I have recently been mafia in a game on another site, and I'm proud to say I made some mistakes and learned from them. And when I say "learned", I don't only mean learned not to repeat them, I also mean learned to identify those who make the same mistakes.

So, short version: ryan and Hurrikathy are scumpartners.

Long version: in his big analysis post (#55), ryan devotes FOUR WHOLE LINES to Hurrikathy (more than to anyone else), despite the latter only having 2 posts, both fairly meaningless. Not only that, but (with respect to HK), he comes to no conclusion altogether. This
OVERANALYSIS WITH NO CONCLUSION
is a scumbuddy tell, and I know it is, because I made it previously myself with respect to my own scum partners in another game (luckily, that time nobody noticed).

At this point, I would really like to see one of them bandwagoned into a claim. That's all for now.
TopHat
TopHat
Townie
TopHat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Thu May 10, 2007 4:02 am

Post by TopHat »

No benefit of course. IT'S A SLIP.
TopHat
TopHat
Townie
TopHat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Sun May 13, 2007 9:21 am

Post by TopHat »

I've seen enough to
unvote, Vote Albert B. Rampage
Whether a scum or a townie deliberately trying to be unhelpful, he's good enough for a day 1 lynch.
TopHat
TopHat
Townie
TopHat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #7) » Sun May 13, 2007 10:00 am

Post by TopHat »

Nice claim. So basically that's 1/4 of the starting lineup dead in one lynch? I'm going to look through our mod's previous games, if I can find any, and see if he's crazy enough to actually put such a role in the game.
TopHat
TopHat
Townie
TopHat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #8) » Sun May 13, 2007 10:09 am

Post by TopHat »

Upon further deliberation,
Unvote

We can't afford the risk of lynching him at this time.
TopHat
TopHat
Townie
TopHat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Sun May 13, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by TopHat »

Miztef wrote:Here's my propsal with Albert B. Rampage:

We wait till day 2. If he is scum, then he is very unlikely to have been NKed, if he is not then hopefully a doc or something saves him. Assuming he survives the night, we lynch him day 2, If what he states is precisely true, we should have the most suspious person be forced to hammer him, or lynch them instead. That way, both alberts kills can be used to our advantage. If he's scum, he dies anyway.
This is wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to start. How about I start with "If we intend to lynch him on day 2 anyway, why waste a doc protection on him??".
Anyway, if we think ABR is a likely scum, the correct play is to direct our vig to hit him. Before this day ends, each player needs to say whether they want ABR vigged or not.
TopHat
TopHat
Townie
TopHat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #10) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:03 am

Post by TopHat »

This is what put me over the line. Complete dismissal of my idea, or any idea at that, is not very pro-town to me, he then states "the correct play..." but who is to say that's the correct play? This whole post seems to me like scum manipulation. (Why is he so sure there is a vig anyway? It's not that common of a role)
1. I dismissed your idea because it was bad, with the doc protection and all.
2. ABR is clearly either a scum OR an extremely unhelpful townie; in both cases he needs to die. Lynching him is too dangerous, hence the vig.
3. A vig is sure as hell more common than a role that kills two players upon being lynched. It is beyond my comprehension why one would accept ABR's claim at face value, yet deny the possibility of a common role such as vig being in the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”