PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that I have 4 votes on me. What is going on?

Unvote, Vote: CokeBottle
for opportunism.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:23 pm

Sage wrote:Exactly why OMG is off the table for today's lynch, Elias.

One of two things will happen tonight:

(A. He's town (be it power role or vanilla) and one of the mafias will kill him, knowing he's a power role.
(B. He's mafia, but the OTHER mafia kills him, thinking he's a power role.

Either way, lynching him doesn't do us much good, as he's dead anyways.

Does anybody see a situation where OMG survives the night, now?
Ummmm... other mafia? What do you know that we don't?
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:27 am

Ok. I just misunderstood the opening post. I guess two mafias were implied from the very beginning.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:08 am

I wish I would have known this before I signed up. This is completely different from normal mafia. It's a game of allegiances. Not only do I have to find scum, but I have to figure out which scum they are =/. It's possible that lynching the "wrong" scum could lead to a loss and I don't like that. Games should be about just catching scum.

That being said, I'm in it for the long haul. I'm not dropping. Just saying that I wish Livingod would have been a bit more explicit about the setup from the beginning.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:09 am

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:I wish I would have known this before I signed up. This is completely different from normal mafia. It's a game of allegiances. Not only do I have to find scum, but I have to figure out which scum they are =/. It's possible that lynching the "wrong" scum could lead to a loss and I don't like that. Games should be about just catching scum.

That being said, I'm in it for the long haul. I'm not dropping. Just saying that I wish Livingod would have been a bit more explicit about the setup from the beginning.
[/rant]
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:06 pm

If Cokebottle's telling the truth, which by his self-vote I don't doubt one bit, I have this to say:

YOU ARE THE FUCKING SINGLE MOST RETARDED PERSON I HAVE EVER MET. NOT ONLY DID YOU WASTE THE TIME OF EVERY PLAYER IN THIS GAME, BUT YOU WASTED THE TIME OF LIVINGOD WHO WORKED VERY HARD TO PUT THIS GAME TOGETHER. NEXT TIME YOU FEEL LIKE DICKING AROUND, GO TRY OUT THE COMBO OF HEAD + WOODCHIPPER INSTEAD. GO DIE IN A FIRE.

Somebody permaban this joker, please.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:28 pm

Nocmen wrote:Hmm...why do I keep thinking the Mafia will always hit townies NK?

Lets take the chance that cokebottle was telling the truth, if not, well, maybe the scum will take each other out overnight.

vote:Cokebottle
That post is scummy as all hell.

That said.

Vote: CokeBottle
if he isn't already dead.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:19 pm

omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:to clarify, nyk is completely right. i say that regardless of my role on day 1... i still expected to be protected and CES knows that (i think). there is a second reason as well which i will say later

you have a good point there elias. counter-possibility, the other mafia realised that i would be protected and decided to make a kill that would actually go through (i have nfi why they picked CES, maybe just because he is one of the better players in this game, and basically unreadable).

this game seems really dead. where is everyone?
My opinion of CES isn't that high, but he is one of the more experienced players. That being said, he's a much much better player than omg derf derf.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:54 am

Elias_the_thief wrote:
omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote: you have a good point there elias. counter-possibility, the other mafia realised that i would be protected and decided to make a kill that would actually go through (i have nfi why they picked CES, maybe just because he is one of the better players in this game, and basically unreadable).
thats true enough. so in conclusion, we really have no direction in particular to head right now. We're pretty much back to day 1 except minus a doctor and roleblocker.

plays with squirrels, could you contribute something a little more helpful then "derf derf, omg is bad at mafia"?

im also wondoring where some players have gone. this game was really active day 1 but it just sort of died.
You're bro is so much cooler than you are.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:54 am

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:
omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote: you have a good point there elias. counter-possibility, the other mafia realised that i would be protected and decided to make a kill that would actually go through (i have nfi why they picked CES, maybe just because he is one of the better players in this game, and basically unreadable).
thats true enough. so in conclusion, we really have no direction in particular to head right now. We're pretty much back to day 1 except minus a doctor and roleblocker.

plays with squirrels, could you contribute something a little more helpful then "derf derf, omg is bad at mafia"?

im also wondoring where some players have gone. this game was really active day 1 but it just sort of died.
EBWOP: I obv meant "Your"
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:57 am

omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:solid contribution to the thread.

i have no idea what that means or how its relevant. what is derf derf?
It means that if you turn your head real fast, you can see your ear.

Vote count as of post 162

Nocmen (1) - Omg
Sage (1) - Squirrels
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:11 am

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:

well now i can say you've contributed something useful to the game.
I just got locked out by a "quota exceeded" message.
Sage wrote:Exactly why OMG is off the table for today's lynch, Elias.

One of two things will happen tonight:

(A. He's town (be it power role or vanilla) and one of the mafias will kill him, knowing he's a power role.
(B. He's mafia, but the OTHER mafia kills him, thinking he's a power role.

Either way, lynching him doesn't do us much good, as he's dead anyways.

Does anybody see a situation where OMG survives the night, now?
I was a bit suspicious of Sage day one for the two mafias comment (which may or may not be a scum tell in this situation... I'm not sure), but I went back and found this. I think Sage is trying to be too townie here. "I'm protecting omg to seem like I'm helping the town." He also accepted omg's claim of "generic power role" without reservation which is kind of troubling.

I'm gonna start day 2 with a
Vote: Sage
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:15 am

Kison wrote:I have to agree that OMG's asking to not be protected is pro-town if anything. Were he scum, it'd only make sense for him to not mention it, hoping that the doc would waste the night action on him.

I'll be looking through the thread again to see if I can come up with anything solid for anyone else.
?.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:20 am

omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:
omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:solid contribution to the thread.

i have no idea what that means or how its relevant. what is derf derf?
It means that if you turn your head real fast, you can see your ear.
dude, who are you?

yeah thats what i thought.........

also, elias - i cant speak for anyone else but i lost a lot of interest in this game the second like 5 ppl decided to instalynch someone that claimed scum day 1. ive seen a lot of bad play on this site but that has to go down as the worst ever.
So you're criticizing the town for lynching claimed scum. What do you want from us? This coming from the guy who claimed "I am some sort of power role" day one. Nice.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:21 am

Kison wrote:
Kison wrote:I have to agree that OMG's asking to not be protected is pro-town if anything. Were he scum, it'd only make sense for him to not mention it, hoping that the doc would waste the night action on him.

I'll be looking through the thread again to see if I can come up with anything solid for anyone else.
?.
Was that suppose to be a question?
It was me trying to say in a not-so-abrasive manner that your response makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:33 am

Elias_the_thief wrote:@ Squirrels, I still dont think sage's "one of the mafias" comment was very scummy. anyone who read the mods original message, and was familiar with the meaning of "dueling gods", or with "werewolves" style of play would immediately realize that there should be two mafias.
A valid statement. I was talking more about the post I quoted though.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:48 pm

Utnet has posted only once. He should be replaced also.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:07 pm

Oh, omg. You're so funny.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:44 pm

omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:elias - bragging? im just trying to get this annoying little tool to stop obsessing over me in every post.... i actually dont even think im likely the best player in this game, im just a hell of a lot better than squirrels and i think INSTA lynching cb was a terrible terrible play on day 1 which is why we are now left with a huge spade mafia advantage in this game.

sage - im claiming today 100% regardless of how many votes i get because i believe its best for my character. just waiting to see how discussion moves before i give this info.

also:
OMG, can we lynch you now so my headache can go away? The way you berate the town makes it hard to think of you as a fellow townie. If you ARE townie, it's bad play to alienate yourself from the town. So FoS: OMG.
this is just wrong. i alienate town in every game i ever play regardless of my role. thats a reason to berate me if you cant handle a difference in playstyle, but its not a reason to fos. fos implies scumminess.
Oh, Omg. You're hilarious.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:26 am

Hehe, omg. That's so true!
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:30 am

Nyktorion wrote:Nocmen, just telling us your agreements/disagreements with the statements posted might already help us evautaing your own alignment, and I guess you would be interested in convincing us that your alignment is town. However, even if you agree with everything being said here, I just can't imagine that our arguments are so perfect that they match exactly what you would be reasoning.

I do not understand yet why omg thinks that a roleclaim could be est for his character.
Even if the claim would protect him from being lynched, it also makes it much easier for the mafia to choose targets for their nightkills. Considering that, the only scenario I can imagine where claiming would be best for town at this point would be a cop with a guilty result, since that would eliminate one scum. If that is not the case, I would be curious wat another good reason for claiming now could be that outweighs the additional information for the mafias.
It's probably because he's a terrible mafia player. Presumably he's got a chip on his shoulder about being lynched as a power role before. His solution is to claim on day one.

It's either that or some sort of gambit.

I'm about 80% sure it's the former which is a shame because it would do my evil heart good to see him lynched.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:51 am

Sage wrote:Squirrels is pushing a little too hard on OMG. I've been sort of teasing OMG all game, so I may look like a hypocrite for this, but I'm going to Vote: Squirrels

Why? Because we're on a Day 2 that's pretty much a Day 1. We have little info to work with. Do I want squirrels lynched? No. Do I think we should look into SOMEONE? Yes! And now I want to know why Squirrels has such a grudge against OMG. My stance on OMG comes from having played with him before.

Why are you pushing so hard on OMG, squirrel? Is it just because he'd be an easy lynch?
PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:It's probably because he's a terrible mafia player. Presumably he's got a chip on his shoulder about being lynched as a power role before. His solution is to claim on day one.

It's either that or some sort of gambit.

I'm about 80% sure it's the former which is a shame because it would do my evil heart good to see him lynched.
Read, don't skim, scum.

Vote: Sage
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:48 am

omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:hahaha

let this be a lesson to u fags. next time just play the game. you want someone dead then lynch them. dont be a bunch of pussies and have a cry and try to replace them

the game is pretty much fucked now... you just lost another power character AND lose your spades cop tonight

mod - you deserved this for trying to replace when i was still active. ban me now if you want. i dont care.... at least i took this game down as much as i could before i go

lol

GO SPADES MAFIA
Man this guy is so good at mafia. Does somebody have a trophy we can give him? Seriously. The way he played this game... sheer brilliance. I really like the way you got yourself lynched on day 2. All according to plan. You totally got us.

Now die.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:43 am

Elias_the_thief wrote:I still dont see why nocmen is confirmed scum, and I still want to know why nocmen feels that squirrels is the only other townie in the game, seeing as squirrels hasnt really been saying anything of worth throughout the whole game.
Fuck you: Elias
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:52 am

This is ridiculous. Sage and Kison are voting for a claimed cop. Nobody has counterclaimed. Therefore, we should assume he's telling the truth based on what the setup has revealed. My guess is Sage and Kison are incahoots.

Vote: Kison

I've got my eye on you: Sage
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:53 am

Nocmen wrote:And PlaysWithSquirrels: Is that because Elias just proved you were scum?
You got me.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #27) » Mon May 14, 2007 10:46 am

I'm here. A replacement is not necessary. School hit me real hard.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #28) » Mon May 14, 2007 10:55 am

I don't know why there is even talk of lynching Nocmen. He's an uncounterclaimed cop. He's town. End of story.

Utnet needs to say something. He hasn't said anything of value all game. Get in here, plz.
Vote: GSU
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #29) » Sat May 19, 2007 4:22 am

:angry:
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #30) » Sat May 19, 2007 4:33 pm

Great Sir Utnut wrote:Good game. I can't believe you believed nocmen.
I may not play another, because I'll probably be bussy right up until school ends, and I don't have the time, but after that...
I wasn't aware you were playing in this game.

In other news, nice modding Livingod.

Although, my personal opinion is this game shouldn't have been a "normal" game. It's not really mafia. I wish I would have known that before I signed up.
Oh hai.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”