Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2002 (isolation #200) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2000, Guyett wrote:
In post 1877, Guyett wrote:Cabd you still gonna shoot me?
...The only reason I was shooting your slot was as a policy vig because of katsuki's play or lack thereof.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2005 (isolation #201) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2003, Guyett wrote:you could get payback for the drunkhammer?

Who are you leaning towards to shoot now?
You were town that game though. If anything i'd want payback for your shithammer on nacho in that open madness.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2011 (isolation #202) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

Pretty sure I'm going to turn the next mislynch into a vengeful townie, barring them giving me a really stupid name.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2012 (isolation #203) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

That was a pretty quick reversal of opinion, ffery. You are now sure you DON'T want to get lynched today?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2019 (isolation #204) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2016, Bert wrote:
In post 2011, Cabd wrote:Pretty sure I'm going to turn the next mislynch into a vengeful townie, barring them giving me a really stupid name.
you'd let Aronis call your shot? what if they ask you to shoot a townread
Why do you ask really stupid questions when the answer is in the thing you quoted?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2023 (isolation #205) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

I am losing so much hair over the posts in this game.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2046 (isolation #206) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2043, Idiotking wrote:
In post 2038, Aronis wrote: I just had a crazy thought, don't lynch me for it!, What if there was a Cabd-SSK scum team. Cabd gets the town to pick a target, then if they are town, use the scumkill on them and SSK blocks the fake scumkill and claims the person he protected was the third scum. Or if the target is a Mafia, SSK blocks Cabd's kill bc he thinks they are town and the scum just random kill someone. It's crazy and unrealistic, but I've seen it happen.
1. You're a self-professed newbie. Where did you see it happen?
2. That would take balls of granite, and would put Cabd (who nobody really seemed to profess as scumread on) in unnecessary spotlight. This alone makes it unlikely.
3. This conclusion is not supported by Cabd's earlier mention of a no-kill gambit in response to my statement that SSK could be cleared by blocking a scumkill. In other words, Cabd is not shoring up any sort of town credit for SSK based on SSK's claim, which he would want to do following your theory.
4. This sounds like an attempt to deflect attention.
To be fair, crazy shit like this is the definition of my scumgame.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2151 (isolation #207) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

This is me not hammering. That means Im confirmed town, right? Good.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2160 (isolation #208) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Goodfather

FIne, we can run you up to L-1 and you claim the old fashioned way.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2173 (isolation #209) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

Scumdoc, town nurse, town vig.... Sounds utterly like something nati would do.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2183 (isolation #210) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

This is the part where you fuckers massclaim.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2209 (isolation #211) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

Just couldn't resist fake claiming PR could ya?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ssk
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2210 (isolation #212) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2173, Cabd wrote:Scumdoc, town nurse, town vig.... Sounds utterly like something nati would do.
Also possible.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2228 (isolation #213) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

Ffery, I'm sorry, If you want polygamy I'll have to confer with lynx and find a nation where it's legal.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2232 (isolation #214) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

That still doesn't explain why you wouldn't protect me if you were towning me so hard you were willing to follow my reads on everyone.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2240 (isolation #215) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah, I'm here. What of it?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2242 (isolation #216) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by Cabd »

Maybe. If ssk flips town, who would you want to vig?

I take it your GF read is in flux?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2244 (isolation #217) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

He won't be. We have until.... tomorrow some time?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2246 (isolation #218) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

Okay. I want both nacho and muffin to give a bigger "full picture" set of thoughts here.

Guyett's slot may have towned, but red wine gave me a lesson on obvtowning replacements making you ignore scummy new tenants.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2304 (isolation #219) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Cabd »

Holy shit bert actually might have rolled scum here.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2313 (isolation #220) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Cabd »

One of you fuckers unvotes now, or I shoot entirely from this wagon tonight.

I am NOT going to have this day end without having a chance to do my last dance with ffery.

Every fucking time that doesn't happen, scum slips through.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2319 (isolation #221) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2318, Aronis wrote:
In post 2313, Cabd wrote:One of you fuckers unvotes now, or I shoot entirely from this wagon tonight.

I am NOT going to have this day end without having a chance to do my last dance with ffery.

Every fucking time that doesn't happen, scum slips through.
Srsly, who gives a damn about 'dancing with ffery'?

I.... I don't even know what to say to this? I mean even if you ignore everything that has been said about mine and selkies past history, and even if you scumread them... Why the actual fuck would you say this?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2323 (isolation #222) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Cabd »

I've been asleep bert.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2330 (isolation #223) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Cabd »

There's over one day remaining. I want to spend this evening (6PMish GMT -8) talking to ffery. Once we're done, then we can hammer and or move on. It's not that much to ask, given that I'm the most likely night kill tonight.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2342 (isolation #224) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah, finishing my subway right now.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2343 (isolation #225) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

Done.

As of right now, spit out a reads list. Then I wanna talk outliers.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2346 (isolation #226) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

GF's claim does nothing for you?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2348 (isolation #227) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

So you still think SSK is town even with his claimed night actions making zero fucking sense?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2350 (isolation #228) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2349, Selkies wrote:How does your list compare?
I don't have a list yet. Being practically confirmed town soon to be actually confirmed town has made me fat and lazy. I wanted your notes out there first.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2353 (isolation #229) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2352, Selkies wrote:yeah, there's a downside to near-confirmed.
I'm actually not a huge fan of it.

Also lynx says only if you bring cute animals she can snuggle with.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2355 (isolation #230) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2349, Selkies wrote:There is probably scum in my middle group. I feel good about the top group.
Well given your bottom tier is two names, if there isn't scum in the middle group something has gone terribly wrong with this setup.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2358 (isolation #231) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2344, Selkies wrote:
Town

Cabd
SSK
Bert
zmuffin - strongest town read of the neighbors

Maybe Town

notsci
nacho
Guyett
IK

Not So Town

Aronis - least town of the neighbors
GF
Vs.
In post 2328, Bert wrote: TOWN

Aronis
notscience
MafiaSSK
Cabd
Guyett (r. Katsuki)

DUNNO

Nachomamma
Muffin

MEBBE SCUM

Goodfather

IdiotKing - since he might actually be lynched and I might get what I want - actually looks like a really solid player though regardless if scum/town, reminds me of Lynx_Shine, so probably won't stick around long (oops did I just say that). has a similar mojo

SCUM

Selkies
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2381 (isolation #232) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm still here, we're re-imaging computers so I'm in phoneposting mode for the next two hours.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2382 (isolation #233) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2380, The Goodfather wrote:but i have personally never seen a protective mafia role.
These exist a metric fuckton anytime there's town killing power.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2385 (isolation #234) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2383, Natirasha wrote:aka the 'bravely default is really hard
THAT FUCKING GAME UGH
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2391 (isolation #235) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

A neighbor with anything additional would be the "one per game" special role. Two neighbors having something extra is impossible.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2393 (isolation #236) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

...Fucking lol.

{aronis/notsci/???}
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2398 (isolation #237) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

No but seriously, asshat. Claim. It's called massclaim. You have mass. You claim.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2406 (isolation #238) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

Guess I'm done. Heading to bed.

BTW muffin, I'm really good at making sense of things.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2410 (isolation #239) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm at work for the next 7 hours, so I won't be doing much. We can go to vote etc if need be.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2411 (isolation #240) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2367, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 2364, Selkies wrote:Aronis.

Or me.
I said reasonable. Aronis doesn't have any votes on him and you only have one.

As for more evidence as to how there could be a doc and nurse. Look at Nat's first mini normal where there were two godfathers. I think Nat's not afraid of replication, but he'll always balance it. So if there is indeed a backup, scum will almost undoubtedly have a strongman (which is also a role that Nat loves).
Of note, this post gave me hives, but whatever. I'll be dead soon anyways.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2415 (isolation #241) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Cabd »

So my options are... claimed doc; claimed nurse, or... neighbor.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2420 (isolation #242) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Cabd »

Pre-emptively explaining why I die when he's supposed to be protecting me.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2427 (isolation #243) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Cabd »

UNVOTE:

I'll puit it back on in a few hours I guess.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2467 (isolation #244) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm here.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2468 (isolation #245) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

One hour, 16 minutes. Nacho, claim, you scumfuck.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2469 (isolation #246) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

You too notsci. Fucking claim.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2472 (isolation #247) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh, okay. Then who is unclaimed other than nachoscum?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2474 (isolation #248) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2471, notscience wrote:
In post 2469, Cabd wrote:You too notsci. Fucking claim.
I'm still waiting for your fucking apology
The only apology you'll ever get from me is shooting bert to make you die of sads.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2475 (isolation #249) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

I am literally going to policy vig from the unclaimed list unless somebody claims scum.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2477 (isolation #250) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

I don't do softing boy. If you've got something to say then say it, otherwise you'd better start winding up now.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2480 (isolation #251) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nacho, claim now.

Bert, claim now.

Notsci, tell me why i should give any fucks.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2481 (isolation #252) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

<---totally willing to lynch nacho right now if he doesn't claim
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2483 (isolation #253) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

Policy dude. No claim, valid target.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2485 (isolation #254) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Cabd »

Okay let's pretend you're an innocent child, notsci. WHo would you ask me to shoot?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2488 (isolation #255) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nacho and ffery fall into the "willing to murder to make their reads confirmed town" slot.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2491 (isolation #256) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

Willing to lynch nacho at this point. He clearly doesn't deem this game worth his time other than drive by one liners.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2492 (isolation #257) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

I won't hammer until the last few minutes though.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2493 (isolation #258) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

5 minutes before deadline timer:

(expired on 2014-02-19 20:55:00)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2495 (isolation #259) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2494, Selkies wrote:
In post 2488, Cabd wrote:Nacho and ffery fall into the "willing to murder to make their reads confirmed town" slot.
In my case, you have my blessing.

If town wins, I'll post my answers in postgame.
No, if town loses you have to post them too.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2496 (isolation #260) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2487, notscience wrote:If Nacho swings IK.
Regardless of his flip? Interesting.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2498 (isolation #261) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

Half hour, nacho. Tick fucking tock.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2500 (isolation #262) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

Right but nacho's flipping scum/town affects your opinion on who to vig not at all?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2503 (isolation #263) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

...And here I was thinking you were friendly neighbor bert. Well then.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2506 (isolation #264) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

This setup is making even less sense than before.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2509 (isolation #265) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

NATIMOD VOTECOUNT PLZZZZZZZ
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2516 (isolation #266) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

God I hate both my choices.

Ffery? It has to be both of us to get anything through.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2518 (isolation #267) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

VOTE: IK

ANARCHY START9
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2520 (isolation #268) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

Not really. I hate this game day.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2526 (isolation #269) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Cabd »

The fuck?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2527 (isolation #270) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Cabd »

I shot last night so either blocked or I shot into scum bulletproof. (Or scum doc protected one of his own?). But both kills missing is WTF
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2530 (isolation #271) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Cabd »

Don't answer that until nacho claims, steak sauce.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2534 (isolation #272) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Cabd »

Okay so massclaim shows three neighbors, doc, nurse, vig; tons of claimed vanillas.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2536 (isolation #273) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm listening.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2583 (isolation #274) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Cabd »

I will say who I shot after SSK claims who he protected. Any objections?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2594 (isolation #275) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2590, The Goodfather wrote:Is it possible that both cabd and mafia targeted the same person and that that person was protected by SSK?
If this is the case, SSK has effectively claimed scum.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2596 (isolation #276) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm not gambiting here. Still actually a vig.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2601 (isolation #277) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Cabd »

Redirector is explicitly non-normal guyett, and you should know better than that. Not to mention, who would they re-direct to?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2604 (isolation #278) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Cabd »

SSK claims, then I vote depending on his announced target.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2610 (isolation #279) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

Literally everyone is waiting on SSK''s target claim.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2615 (isolation #280) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Cabd »

SSK is around and posting, he'll check in here or die. Either or.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2617 (isolation #281) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

So scum has a roleblocker, or there's a bulletproof scum neighbor. Take your pick, folks.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2666 (isolation #282) » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah I don't intend to really do anything until we get our posts back.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2682 (isolation #283) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

You folks have fun, you're just making extra work for the mod, though.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2691 (isolation #284) » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Cabd »

Still in a holding pattern for all eternity.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2717 (isolation #285) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Cabd »

Hang on, thinking about things re: night actions.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2728 (isolation #286) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

Possibilities on how this went down:

Scenario A: Scum roleblocker, town doctor, town nurse, town vig
Vig targets aronis
Roleblocker blocks vig
Doctor targets vig
Scum shoots vig (?)

Scenario B: Scum doctor, town nurse, town vig

Vig targets aronis
Doctor targets aronis
scum shoots.... ?

So from a probability standpoint, A makes sense, so from there, it stands that whoever scum thought I was gonna shoot is one of them, and a needed/valuable player. Otherwise, why roleblock AND kill me? I must have been a threat to them, such that blocking the doctor and shooting me wasn't enough; lest they lose their PR. You know who that suggests? Bert.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2741 (isolation #287) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

Me, nacho and notsci, would be my assumption.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2742 (isolation #288) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2740, Selkies wrote:Cabd, I can see your scenario A fitting other players given your late day 2 posts.
I'm listening.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2777 (isolation #289) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

Lol @ bert thinking me-ffery-nacho scumteam.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2780 (isolation #290) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

It's already happened tho. And it ended up crashing and burning because lolcheating.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2813 (isolation #291) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2812, Selkies wrote:
In post 2810, Bert wrote:Cabd's personality is quite assertive, so sheer confidence isn't really a sign of a PR for him is it?
Not all by itself, no.
Bert, you'd have better luck walking into fort Knox than getting data from her on how she goes about reading me.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2815 (isolation #292) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2814, Bert wrote:Why is that?
Coke doesn't go posting it's secret formula on Pepsi's facebook page.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2824 (isolation #293) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

I could see myself voting there today yes.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2887 (isolation #294) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

So all we have to do to hear "X" is run notscience up? Works for me.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2889 (isolation #295) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

Depends, have you forgotten i tried to kill you last night?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2896 (isolation #296) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2895, The Goodfather wrote:It seems a
little
like you are just trying to string us along so that you don't get lynched.
Fullclaim everything, or I'll vote to kill you instead of shooting you. Either works for me~~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2903 (isolation #297) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2388, notscience wrote:Nah I'm going to be Anti-town and put it off until after nightphase so I can discuss my fakeclaim with my buddy
...This is not a townslip, try again.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3064 (isolation #298) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nacho v Muffin? Really?

Also lol@ffery currently voting me.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3075 (isolation #299) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nacho, when you sober up, let's talk.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3077 (isolation #300) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

Why did you even sign up for this game if you intend to play like this?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3129 (isolation #301) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Cabd »

Nacho, you and ffery both disagree with muffin's townslip angle?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3131 (isolation #302) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Cabd »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: aronis

This is at least 25% policy.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3134 (isolation #303) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Cabd »

Well, its that or selkies; because i'm fully willing to lynch her to make her reads confirmed if this weak shit continues.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3135 (isolation #304) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Cabd »

(And if scum, its minable as high hell too, i have a new fferyscum toy to use)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3139 (isolation #305) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Cabd »

Like, if nacho thinks the townslip angle is bullshit, why isn't he calling it a {notsci, muffin, ???} scumteam. And if he is, who is the third?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3206 (isolation #306) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'd rather do selkies than random, so yeah.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3211 (isolation #307) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

Selkies is a lot of info though. Better than random.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3253 (isolation #308) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Cabd »

Eh, nati's a slacker about rules.

VOTE: selkies
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3258 (isolation #309) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

Already blew my load trying to kill mr shitstain, sorry fferyorc.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3272 (isolation #310) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Cabd »

K guys let's drag this out to deadline again so we can lolherpaderp and piss nati off again?

Or we could just lynch somebody, I guess.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3274 (isolation #311) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Cabd »

Sweet. Choo choo motherfuckers.

Aronis vs selkies 1v1 go.

VOTE: aronis
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3275 (isolation #312) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Cabd »

(Even if he's town, he's not invited to the lylo table)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3297 (isolation #313) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3292, Selkies wrote:how is ssk/cabd still alive
Oh no you fucking don't. Don't you even make me start something.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3321 (isolation #314) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Cabd »

Do it anyways.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3330 (isolation #315) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Cabd »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL EPIC SCUMSLIP

Okay guys, goodfather is confirmed scum rolecop!

My claim was:
In post 1557, Cabd wrote:Okay so this game is dead, time to spice things up some.

I'm a compulsive night two oneshot vig.

So my vote does fucking count for a billion times more than the rest of you lot's. SO let's not PL somebody when I can just nail 'em between the eyes, mmkay?
My actual role is: Even night compulsive vig

Check my ISO. Not ONE instance of "even night" Not a one!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3331 (isolation #316) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Cabd »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: goodfather

WAGON FUCKING HO
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3334 (isolation #317) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Cabd »

I don't need clearing, guyett. I just need a dead scum. The clearing can happen when I shoot another, unless it's roleblocker still out there in which case oh well, you'll just have to go on me being town as fuck.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3337 (isolation #318) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3333, Guyett wrote:This doesn't clear you btw
That said this would be a super weird way for me and my buddy to interact. If I was fakeclaiming vig, i'd have said my fakeclaim as stated in the thread in the scum QT, not my actual role (revised fakeclaim in this scenario i guess?)

Like, that's a pretty dumb way to go about it, and if there's one thing i'm not, it's dumb when playing scum.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3343 (isolation #319) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Cabd »

AH well, i'll take that as a compliment to my scumgame and move right along, then. Hey GF you should probably go into confirmed scum troll mode. Look at Angry Pidgeon in antihero mafia for advice~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3344 (isolation #320) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Cabd »

And people wonder why I always slightly lie when claiming as town outside L-1. Now you know.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3346 (isolation #321) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Cabd »

Also, we can plan out my shot in case GF is the roleblocker, buuut i'll probably be roleblocked and or killed if not, so yeah.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3349 (isolation #322) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Cabd »

Pagetop for nati?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3350 (isolation #323) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Cabd »

You can edit this one, lovely mod~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3352 (isolation #324) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Cabd »

You think selkie's big goodfather case back on day two was a big bus?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3355 (isolation #325) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Cabd »

Even-night Vig-Doc-(2 or 3) neighbors vs rolecop-(goon or neighbor)-RB?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3358 (isolation #326) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Cabd »

Both strike me as unlikely to be scumbuds
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3359 (isolation #327) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3357, Guyett wrote:if you shot Aronis N2 he could be bullet proof tbh
Bulletproof/Rolecop makes perfect sense actually, good thinking.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3360 (isolation #328) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Cabd »

That would make it a scumteam of aronis/goodfather/???
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3365 (isolation #329) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3362, Guyett wrote:Cabd - Night 2 compulsive Vig
It's now even night compulsive vig, actually. I lied and that's why GF is confoscum lel.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3367 (isolation #330) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3363, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Goodfather

Hooray!
Be more useful.

Since aronis is probably bulletproof I'll have to shoot within the claimed VTs for tonight.

Who should that VT shot be?

p-edit:
UNVOTE:
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3368 (isolation #331) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Cabd »

You never fucking L-1 confirmed scum when there's shit to talk about.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3369 (isolation #332) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Cabd »

In fact notscience just made my shot choice really fucking easy.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3371 (isolation #333) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Cabd »

Your "townblock" being who, exactly?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3376 (isolation #334) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Cabd »

I mean yeah he could be oneshot bulletproof but eh, it makes sense nati would make at least one scum that has to be lynched.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3380 (isolation #335) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Cabd »

I was thinking more like 2shot rolecop. But rolecop and 1shot bulletproof, sure.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3381 (isolation #336) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Cabd »

Does anyone actually buy gf's explanation?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3384 (isolation #337) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Cabd »

And also, the delay plus scum daytalk means ahahahahahahahaha coaching/planned freakout
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3393 (isolation #338) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1, Natirasha wrote:17. Daytalk is enabled for all factions by default.
Lol, you readin the same thread I am? This was even brought up for notscience's "townslip"
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3396 (isolation #339) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Cabd »

(Also even if it wasn't mod confirmed I'd assume it by default because natimod is like me in that he values daytalk so he can watch players talk with each other)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3405 (isolation #340) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

Okay so where does that put us, besides me at confirmed town?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3406 (isolation #341) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

6 v 2 today
4 v2 MYLO tomorrow....

So we get one mislynch until lylo. Eh. Still worth shooting the fuck out aronis. He would have been mislynch bait. (And I still say he's more antitown than goodfather was)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3409 (isolation #342) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3406, Cabd wrote:6 v 2 today
4 v2 MYLO tomorrow....

So we get one mislynch until lylo. Eh. Still worth shooting the fuck out aronis. He would have been mislynch bait. (And I still say he's more antitown than goodfather was)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3411 (isolation #343) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

2. Cabd
3. Selkies(fferyllt+orcinus_theoriginal)
4. zMuffinMan
6. notscience
8. Nachomamma8
13. GuyettKatsuki

My bad yeah.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3413 (isolation #344) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

Not with me confirmed town, no. Not to mention, if they don't have a role blocker, they can't quickhammer tomorrow if we nail it today.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3415 (isolation #345) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

Shut up notsci, it's fucking MYLO.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3419 (isolation #346) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

I think the most telling thing tomorrow will be looking at the way people handled the claim of nurse.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3451 (isolation #347) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm also debating:

nurse, 2shot rolecop, 1shot roleblocker

vs

doc, vig.....

Wow holy shit why isn't there some sort of investigative or something?

The fuck?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3454 (isolation #348) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Cabd »

3 town neighbors isn't even pro-town TBQH.

It's just paranoia-inducing.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3456 (isolation #349) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 0, Natirasha wrote:10. RossWilliam, Town Vanilla was harpooned to death day one.
5. FourTrouble, Town Vanilla choked on bread night one.
12. Idiotking, Town Neighbor has stoked the fireplace day two.
9. Bert(replacing Karlos4), Town Vanilla diablerized night three.
7. The Goodfather, Mafia Nurse overdosed day four.
1. MafiaSSK, Town Doctor escaped the hellscape night four.
11. Aronis, Town Neighbor was rung out night four.
Thinking...
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3457 (isolation #350) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Cabd »

Oh and I don't think a team with ffery on it would have role copped me. Maybe.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3465 (isolation #351) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

So notscience is the entire scumteam voting for you?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3468 (isolation #352) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3437, Guyett wrote:
In post 3431, Selkies wrote:
In post 3423, Guyett wrote:I think its muffin and ns
reasoning?
Because I'm awesome

VOTE: notscience
In post 3462, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Notscience

I too believe in the luck of the Irish.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3472 (isolation #353) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nacho and who?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3474 (isolation #354) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3471, Nachomamma8 wrote:I have a cop guilty on you so you should probably just vote me
Pffft.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3482 (isolation #355) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

That also makes selkies an unlikely partner because lol, saying that on daytalk instead.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3484 (isolation #356) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3483, Guyett wrote:So where are you leaning Cabd?
I'm not answering this until all the non confirmed cards are on the table, TYVM
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3489 (isolation #357) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

at this point there has to be at least one scum in {nacho, notsci, guyett} soooooo
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3491 (isolation #358) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

Ffery's around right now according to sitechat soooooooo
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3493 (isolation #359) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

eh, if it were you and selkies, it'd be okay.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3494 (isolation #360) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

Like if she thought ahead enough to know i'd both not shoot her AND that i'd townread her when it got out her team rolecopped me i'd be pretty epically amused.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3523 (isolation #361) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

Not hammering. Not that it matters.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3524 (isolation #362) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

If muffin scum, notsci town, GG I guess?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3526 (isolation #363) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

well, muffin checks in then we move on.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3527 (isolation #364) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3525, Guyett wrote:recent posting stats aligned with votes means one of if not two of myself, ns and nacho must be scum
Is there a reason you left selkies out of this?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3529 (isolation #365) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

Lol k.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3531 (isolation #366) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

Even if I didn't, I can't stop you~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3532 (isolation #367) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

Well technically I could hammer first but eh.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3551 (isolation #368) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

Meh.

If this loses the game then o well.

Anyone have anything to do before i hammer?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3600 (isolation #369) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Cabd »

Guyett stop fucking around and at least pretend you care about this game.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3637 (isolation #370) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:49 am

Post by Cabd »

Sigh. Guyett, why are you playing against whatever wincon you have? Do you enjoy ignoring the rules? Is this shit fun for you? Why do you sign up for games like this or that open hydra madness then pull shit like this?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3645 (isolation #371) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Cabd »

Now that we're done making noise, anyone have anything CONSTRUCTIVE to say before we move on?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3647 (isolation #372) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Cabd »

Nothing you say is constructive, I'm asking people I care about.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3664 (isolation #373) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Cabd »

Don't worry nacho I'll try to shoot you tonight if nati decides he was actually telling lies about even night.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3665 (isolation #374) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Cabd »

(The funny thing is Hawaii and flordia are still 6 hours apart; had ffery been in cali it would have only been two but nope)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3669 (isolation #375) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Cabd »

Ignore the cabd in the background and go on with your life.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3671 (isolation #376) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Cabd »

Why? I'll be dead anyways.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3673 (isolation #377) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Cabd »

Nope! I've made my preferences clear in my ISO.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3675 (isolation #378) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Cabd »

Almost like I said I was gonna hammer once you lot are done.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3680 (isolation #379) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Cabd »

Quick.

Hey, notsci I see you lurking thar. Who is the scum on your wagon~?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3700 (isolation #380) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3697, Nachomamma8 wrote:I double don't think he's going to risk shooting PRcho because I didn't claim in time.
You double think wrong, for the record.

* goes back to watching with popcorn *
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3717 (isolation #381) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

The funny thing is if notsci is town I can blame the loss on him for being a lazy arse that posted in literally every other game today.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3725 (isolation #382) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

Quick question guys. Was this staged in advance in the scum QT, or did you two break it out today for fun?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3728 (isolation #383) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

<3
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3740 (isolation #384) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3732, Selkies wrote:My eyes are bleeding.
I know that feel.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3784 (isolation #385) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

Spoiler: Muffin Exclusive Content
Hey muffin what did you think about this week's KlK or have you not seen it yet?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3786 (isolation #386) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Cabd »

Spoiler: Nacho exclusive content
I'm a lazy fucker so sum up your entire position in ONE nice concise reply to this and toss it in a spoiler tag or something with my name on it. You're talking in circles.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3799 (isolation #387) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

Muffin, what would a scumteam with you on it have done each day/night as far as mislynches/nightkills?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3800 (isolation #388) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3799, Cabd wrote:Muffin, what would a scumteam with you on it have done each day/night as far as mislynches/nightkills?
Actually nacho should answer this too.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3810 (isolation #389) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Cabd »

Hey hey notscience. I see you posting literally everywhere else. Come fucking pay.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3815 (isolation #390) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm well aware he''s obviously scum, but I want to talk to him anyways.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3817 (isolation #391) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Cabd »

Gonna self vote, or wanna throw out some wifom first?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3820 (isolation #392) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Cabd »

Lol. Do tell.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3821 (isolation #393) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Cabd »

If notsci is town, then you're confotowning me AND muffin, sooooooo
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3836 (isolation #394) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Cabd »

Lol nacho is at L-2 now.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3864 (isolation #395) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

I guess i'll hammer.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3865 (isolation #396) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

Huh, first game post with the new avatar, I did a double take for a second there.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3867 (isolation #397) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

VOTE: notsci

if by some reach he was town, well... fuck him for doing what he did, and congrats scumteam?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4096 (isolation #398) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Cabd »

Syr is crying, you horrible bastard.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”