Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by Fircoal »

WEll I read the thread and I must argee that Panzerjager is looking scummy. Though a lot of you said that Panzer wouldn't as likely be scum if MG was. MAybe that's why Panzer, if scum, hammered.
Fos: Panzer
. He's close to my vote
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Panzerjager wrote: Thirdly, I never said I was staying away from the MG wagon I simply would have prefered a PBuG lynch. There was no one, myself included, wanted to spend the time to test MG's claim.
You did, say that you thought MG was town, and that's all you would say about it.
Vote: Panzerjager
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Ripley wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
Panzerjager wrote: Thirdly, I never said I was staying away from the MG wagon I simply would have prefered a PBuG lynch. There was no one, myself included, wanted to spend the time to test MG's claim.
You did, say that you thought MG was town, and that's all you would say about it.
Vote: Panzerjager
Elias_the_thief wrote:er, i believe he actually said that he thought they were both nuetral. i dont think he said anything about him being town.
This is in danger of being buried by all the posts about tsq. I agree with Elias, I can't find where he said MG was town either. Fircoal, you put a fast third vote on here, can you please say where you got this from?
I believe it was on page 7-8.

As, for TSQ, I believe that making up the PR doesn't make him that scummy. Thought I argee with Ripley, that is makes it seem like he'll do it again. Also, but how would be fool us today without claiming scum?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Stuff bout Fircoal
: the way you based your vote off of someone saying something that they in fact didnt say disturbed me. thats about it.
I still think he said it, maybe not in that quote. Either that, or I read it wrong. I also think PBug is town.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by Fircoal »

I'd argee, I think the SK would want to kill mafia right now.

@ PAnzer, it looked like you were fishing. But that isn't the worse part. It's just what you said about MG. MAybe it's your post stlye though, because every game I'm with you in, I think you're scum. And I've been wrong twice.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Fircoal »

I'm here
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by Fircoal »

I don't think that Pbug is that scummy, or Cpt, beside his ingorance. I still think that PAnzer is the scummiest.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Panzer, because Cpt. seems more lazy and scummy, while you seem more scummy.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #8) » Sat May 12, 2007 9:38 am

Post by Fircoal »

I think the claim is real, also I haven't found anything that scummy in Pbug.
Jingolaw wrote: I vote because of the possibility of successfully lynching scum.
Even if they look like they aren't going to be lynched but they are the scummiest why not vote for them? that sounds scummy to me. IF you don't vote for who is scummy, how can we lynch scum?

Fos: Jingolaw

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”