Mini 1540 - Terror in Eagleland (Game Over)

The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:37 am

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 5, Natirasha wrote:VOTE: Natirasha

Something something America.
I like what you have to say about America, you got my vote ;)

VOTE: nati

Now tell me, nati... why do you feel the need to vote for yourself...?

Spoiler:
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:38 am

Post by The Goodfather »

@kaboom, i see you're a sasuke fan... did you read the newest chapter...
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:05 am

Post by The Goodfather »

He's not my favorite character, but you gotta love the uchiha, especially dat madara...

honestly my favorite characters in the konoha 11 are shikamaru and rock lee. They are such opposites, the go-getter and the one who finds everything troublesome...
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:38 am

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 13, kabooooom wrote:I like shikamaru too!
i love the way he holds his hands when he's thinking
In post 14, JJcoolPants wrote:
Vote: the goodfather
:oops: (you make me blush...i never knew i was so popular...xd)
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

People need to take dp1 less serious. Hell, its more than likely to mislynch than hit scum.

And don't criticize my first vote, it was 60% joke on nati for voting for himself and 40% additional pressure.

How am i supposed to make a justified vote when not even half of the players have posted??
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 34, bjc wrote:
In post 33, JJcoolPants wrote:
Why would you be worried about votes this early in the game?
what do you mean?
Generally there is no need for a response like that to a vote (Goodfather's response too) this early, even if you're scum. There's just such little information posted at this point, I dunno your response seemed to not bode well for you.

I guess Goodfather's response is worse in retrospect.
In post 32, phokdapolees wrote:Precisely
VOTE: Goodfather
In post 30, JJcoolPants wrote:
vote: goodfather

lol
no one was mad at you for voting him, way to be super defense for no reason

also you should always try seriously day 1
In post 29, GreyICE wrote:
In post 26, The Goodfather wrote:People need to take dp1 less serious. Hell, its more than likely to mislynch than hit scum.

And don't criticize my first vote, it was 60% joke on nati for voting for himself and 40% additional pressure.

How am i supposed to make a justified vote when not even half of the players have posted??
Vote: Goodfather

This is what a scum post looks like
In post 27, My Milked Eek wrote:
Vote: The Goodfather
my reacions to all your votes:

y'all wanna lynch me dp1, thats fine. I can guarantee it will be a decision that is regretted in hindsight...
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

Just stating the truth @phokdapolees. Regardless of whether I have a pr, when i flip green the town will be down 2 next dp with a night kill.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 42, GreyICE wrote:
In post 40, The Goodfather wrote:Just stating the truth @phokdapolees. Regardless of whether I have a pr, when i flip green the town will be down 2 next dp with a night kill.
I'm so confused right now.

So apparently the town usually mislynches day 1, and we shouldn't take it super seriously.

But if we "mislynch" you on day 1 it's a dire catastrophe that will set the town fatally far behind. Have we summarize this correctly?
Mostly correctly. I was saying that we shouldn't take the first day of a 14 day long dp1 too seriously since there is so much more time, and not everybody has even posted. I will really begin to scumhunt once I have had a chance to hear from everyone

Here is an attempt at clarification:
I think that a dp1 lynch is risky, thats all I am saying. I am used to playing on another site with much shorter dp's (24 hours or less)and you can vote to abstain or you can vote that no one gets lynched, and that is much more common on that site than it is on this site. I prefer something like that dp1 when I am town. It reduces the risk of hitting a friendly townie, i have found in the few games I have played in on this site, that voting to lynch no one is not a common dp1 decision.

And no, mislynching me is not a dire catastrophe, at least no more so than lynching any other townie dp1. I just happen to know I can be helpful in the future when it comes to scumhunting.

I am thinking that of the 13 total players, the breakdown is 9:4. If a townie (any townie, not just me) gets lynched today, then another will die tonight. leaving the ratio at 7:4 (assuming a starting ratio or 9:4)
If a townie is lynched again dp2, that puts us in a mylo situation dp3 with a ratio of 5:4. If anything the first days lynch sets the pace for the rest of the game. So, we need to be careful with who we lynch today. If you all truly think i am scum, then keep your votes as they are. Frankly, I welcome the pressure. The problem is it'll only take a few more people to jump on my lynch-wagon and then dp1 ends 13 days early with a town lynch... that is an inauspicious start to a game...
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 44, GreyICE wrote:
In post 43, The Goodfather wrote:
In post 42, GreyICE wrote:
In post 40, The Goodfather wrote:Just stating the truth @phokdapolees. Regardless of whether I have a pr, when i flip green the town will be down 2 next dp with a night kill.
I'm so confused right now.

So apparently the town usually mislynches day 1, and we shouldn't take it super seriously.

But if we "mislynch" you on day 1 it's a dire catastrophe that will set the town fatally far behind. Have we summarize this correctly?
Mostly correctly. I was saying that we shouldn't take the first day of a 14 day long dp1 too seriously since there is so much more time, and not everybody has even posted. I will really begin to scumhunt once I have had a chance to hear from everyone

Here is an attempt at clarification:
I think that a dp1 lynch is risky, thats all I am saying. I am used to playing on another site with much shorter dp's (24 hours or less)and you can vote to abstain or you can vote that no one gets lynched, and that is much more common on that site than it is on this site. I prefer something like that dp1 when I am town. It reduces the risk of hitting a friendly townie, i have found in the few games I have played in on this site, that voting to lynch no one is not a common dp1 decision.

And no, mislynching me is not a dire catastrophe, at least no more so than lynching any other townie dp1. I just happen to know I can be helpful in the future when it comes to scumhunting.

I am thinking that of the 13 total players, the breakdown is 9:4. If a townie (any townie, not just me) gets lynched today, then another will die tonight. leaving the ratio at 7:4 (assuming a starting ratio or 9:4)
If a townie is lynched again dp2, that puts us in a mylo situation dp3 with a ratio of 5:4. If anything the first days lynch sets the pace for the rest of the game. So, we need to be careful with who we lynch today. If you all truly think i am scum, then keep your votes as they are. Frankly, I welcome the pressure. The problem is it'll only take a few more people to jump on my lynch-wagon and then dp1 ends 13 days early with a town lynch... that is an inauspicious start to a game...
So martyr complex, crappy theorycrafting, threatening the town, and promising content in the future?

Does this... I dunno... work, on the other site? For the love of god, why?
1st, martyr complex is unwarranted. I'll only be a martyr if I end up dying for my cause (the town) and honestly, if my death helps the town, thats cool with me. You think i am bs'ing a claim, thats fine. We both know one way to find out :P

and nope tbh, I have a pretty shetty record overall when it comes to mafia. i only started playing mafia a month ago since a friend asked me too. I thought i'd try playing on this site to get more experience.

I've really enjoyed my games elsewhere, but tbh not so much here. But I signed up for these games, and I intend to play them for as long as I can. I am not the kind of person to say i'll do something and then not do it. So, I intend to give it my all til the end (isn't it sad that this is my all...)
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

Well, my mom always tells me I never see things thru til the end... xD jk

I'm not giving up, just trying to clarify what appears to be a communication breakdown, and it appears I am doing that poorly. and it is only just a game, so if I get lynched this dp, its no skin off my back
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 48, GreyICE wrote:
In post 45, The Goodfather wrote:1st, martyr complex is unwarranted. I'll only be a martyr if I end up dying for my cause (the town) and honestly, if my death helps the town, thats cool with me. You think i am bs'ing a claim, thats fine. We both know one way to find out :P

and nope tbh, I have a pretty shetty record overall when it comes to mafia. i only started playing mafia a month ago since a friend asked me too. I thought i'd try playing on this site to get more experience.

I've really enjoyed my games elsewhere, but tbh not so much here. But I signed up for these games, and I intend to play them for as long as I can. I am not the kind of person to say i'll do something and then not do it. So, I intend to give it my all til the end (isn't it sad that this is my all...)
I'm tempted to say "it sucks you drew scum when you're so new" because I honestly don't think you're town, but I'm willing to stare into the rabbit hole a little while.

Take a look at the votes. Are there scum on your wagon? If so, who and why? Or is your wagon all well-meaning townies?
you seem genuine town so far. I would guess that phokdopolees and My Milked eel are scum. Other than that, I suspect rob w for the single post and then nothing. But there is a lot of time left in the dp, so all of these are just gut instinct and guesses.

I get town vibes from you(greyice), JJ pants, and bjc

null from kaboom, slandaar, and nati

once again, just vibes/gut instinct on these. No proof yet

for now, UNVOTE: Nati, VOTE: No One
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

not too much activity in the last 22 hours since I was on. and this jjpants/bjc back-and-forth looks like a town versus town argument.

Has everyone but lootifer posted so far??
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 118, GreyICE wrote:HEY GOODFATHER

WHY THE FUCK WAS BJC TOWN AGAIN

INQUIRING MINDS ETC ETC
as of now, not much in the way of justification other than gut feeling and that fact he is newer to the site than i am. I think that benefit of the doubt is in order
for now

I also liked the way that he has responded to pressure so far, especially with only a few votes before his lynch

my biggest town reads are you (greyice) because of your tenacity and early scumhunting and lootifer because of post 113. It seems like you are looking for someone to slip something scummy, whereas sometimes, tunneling so hard early on can be a sign of looking for scapegoats.

Rob W's posts are hardly deserving of the title of fluff, then again, he is even newer to the site than me or bjc, so I am unsure what to make of it

I have an uncomfortable feeling about phakdabolees, but no justification as of yet other than his vote on me, and seeing as how that suspicion is fueled by omgus, I am not taking it seriously as of yet
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

I was just answering your first question greyice. If you don't like my answers or reads, then vote for me.

in answer to your
newest
question, I have seen someone have a telling reaction over a vague mention about scumminess this early in a game.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

I never said anything about doom. Just that it would be a decision regretted in hindsight. Regardless of whether i have a pr, my death would be just as negative as any townies death, and all mislynches are regrettable, unless of course a townie dying ends up outing scum in the process (thats why I don't mind you tunneling me, I feel a strong sense of comfort that If I do get lynched today, there will inevitably be scum on my wagon. I only hope the town is capable enough to do something about it and learn from the death of a townie.

Also, I believe that you used the words "dire catastrophe" and I corrected you, as I find myself doing
once again
, only to find me on the end of your scope still. I thought that you were eagerly scumhunting, but as i said in my last post, that could just be a scum rouse to find some townie sap(me) to scapegoat and lynch dp1
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 130, GreyICE wrote:
In post 129, The Goodfather wrote:I never said anything about doom. Just that it would be a decision regretted in hindsight. Regardless of whether i have a pr, my death would be just as negative as any townies death, and all mislynches are regrettable, unless of course a townie dying ends up outing scum in the process (thats why I don't mind you tunneling me, I feel a strong sense of comfort that If I do get lynched today, there will inevitably be scum on my wagon. I only hope the town is capable enough to do something about it and learn from the death of a townie.

Also, I believe that you used the words "dire catastrophe" and I corrected you, as I find myself doing
once again
, only to find me on the end of your scope still. I thought that you were eagerly scumhunting, but as i said in my last post, that could just be a scum rouse to find some townie sap(me) to scapegoat and lynch dp1
Oh my god! I suck!
if only there was an easy way for me to say that about you... :P
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

you're all witnesses, this is my term...
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

from what i've seen, its a nice way to troll dp1 when you want to coast thru the first few days.

sound about right @nati?
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 140, Natirasha wrote:
In post 138, GreyICE wrote:Oh so anyway, voting yourself and trying to start a wagon on yourself.

What's your post mortem on that?
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
isnt ^ that what i sad?:
In post 139, The Goodfather wrote:from what i've seen, its a nice way to troll dp1 when you want to coast thru the first few days.
sound about right @nati?
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:48 am

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 201, JJcoolPants wrote:wtf lootifer. Your reason for kaboooom as scummy is "he was pushing for a lynch on a player I thought was town."
lootifer wrote:@ JJ: I don't like to throw out confident town/scum assertions on D1.
Changing your mind on a read doesn't make you as scummy as you think it would. Scum are usually more careful stating their initial 'reads' than town, from my experience
flames wrote:To top this all off, you put a vote on PeregrineV with absolutely no reason at all. At no point of your post did you even mention PeregrineV, and suddenly you pop in a vote from nowhere on a random player with no mention, or any logical link from what led you to vote PeregrineV.

Bad. Bad. Bad all over. Could not even comprehend this level of bad. I can get a thesaurus and list out all the synonyms of bad. It is THAT bad.
jj wrote:flames, quit acting like you're better at mafia than you actually are, it's annoying
Voting for peregrine wasn't scummy
HE'S LIKE THE FUCKING MAYOR OF TOWNSVILLE.
The Powerpuff Girls is almost as good as Dexter's Lab. Almost.

@bold - serious scumtell in my book... :P

all joking aside, my biggest reads as of now are JJ, greyIce, and lootifer. All three of those are my biggest town reads. I am also leaning town on slandaar

In terms of scumminess, it is still a little to early for me to make any definitive statements or claims, but Flames of Disasters posts seem insubstantial, almost fluff-like. He at least called out bjc in post 182, and I liked that, but that was his biggest post so far. The problem for me is that i still am getting a hard-core newb vibe from bjc (no offense intended) so I am not sure where to place my read on him as of yet. i am null leaning scum on bjc and Flames of Disaster
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:11 am

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 4, Rob W wrote:I'm here, confirm me man!
In post 64, Rob W wrote:I don't know who to vote for, don't know ant of you.
In post 90, Rob W wrote:Going for a random vote.

vote: lootifer
In post 205, Rob W wrote:I'm here.
In post 209, Rob W wrote:
In post 207, Lootifer wrote:
In post 183, Slandaar wrote:Sorry I have been practising my skating for the upcoming local skating tournament, yesterday I skated past Grey but I don't think he noticed me! I have to practice again tonight but tomorrow I should have time to post some content.
:lol:
In post 188, Flames of Disaster wrote:Lootifer is null for me. If he is new, then he is town, but his join date is 2013 so I am undecided. If he was an experienced player, definitely scum though. Gut says so.
On this site I've finished one game, and am currently playing another two (including this one ). I have played two other games on another site, but one the mod disappeared and was abandoned and another had weird voting rules and I was NK'd on the first night without any real involvement.
In post 201, JJcoolPants wrote:wtf lootifer. Your reason for kaboooom as scummy is "he was pushing for a lynch on a player I thought was town."
Pretty much. Something about his case pinged me, seemed a little too earnest.
In post 201, JJcoolPants wrote:
lootifer wrote:@ JJ: I don't like to throw out confident town/scum assertions on D1.
Changing your mind on a read doesn't make you as scummy as you think it would. Scum are usually more careful stating their initial 'reads' than town, from my experience
I'm careful about everything. But cool stories aside, I think i'm up to about 6c now:

- Slandaar is painfully null; but in my mind his alignment is loosely tied to bjcs; if bjc were to get lynched and flip scum then i'd read him as town. Question mark if bjc were to flip town.
- FoD is not as null, but because he's presumably an alt or experienced with Mafia elsewhere he doesn't have anything I can reference (his one finished game was lol). So similarly I am tying his alignment to bjc's.

If I were a betting man i'd say town, obviously because I think bjc is scum.

There's also a lot of people flying below the radar right now, and I suspect not all of them have been suddenly overwhelmed with work. Would like to see more from MME, Phok and Rob (see below); PV has been sporadic at best; and Nati seems to be delivering a high fluff:content ratio.
In post 205, Rob W wrote:I'm here.
Having looked at your 11 posts you don't seem to be a man of many words. But if you don't mind would you be able to contribute something? Thoughts on bjc? What do you think of GreyICEs aggressive style? Any strong reads or things that have stood out to you?
Nothing, I've not been very well, will try adding more from now on.
oh my god... if i wanted to choke on fluff so badly I'd have swallowed a bag of marshmallows.

I say killing rob is a safe bet, even if he is town. This game needs a kick in the pants, and getting rid of lurkers who occasionally post fluff is the best way I know to help that...
UNVOTE: VOTE: Rob W
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:23 am

Post by The Goodfather »

No offense intended @Rob W, I have just found your 5(now 6) posts to be extremely lacking in content.

Plus, its still early in the dp1, so you can consider my vote a gentle prod... (if you truly are feeling unwell, i hope you fell better soon so you can contribute some more xd)
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

responding to a prod. I'll look through the last days posts soon, but I am still not crazy about the bjc wagon
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 361, JJcoolPants wrote:is there any downside to lynching a lurker or lootifer and letting bjc live to day 3 (assuming he isn't NK'd)?

if he is town and night killed, well, it's better to have lynched someone useless and killed bjc than to have lynched bjc and let mafia kill someone not useless
if he is town and isn't night killed, then he got a chance to use his powers
if he is scum, he will be lynched anyway
i don't think its a terrible idea, even tho i may be considered a lurker.

I am not sold on the bjc lynch. My gut tells me its wrong, but I can't find substantial support for him tbh.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 362, JJcoolPants wrote:i guess a downside would be if he was a mafia PR, correct?

that would be a definite downside, but so would losing his 1-shot doctor ability if he is telling the truth.

I think that phok and rob are the biggest lurkers who have not really contributed anything. If we were to look for lurkers dp1, i'd say they are the two best options, leaning more towards phok over rob, but really, both have done next to nothing
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 365, JJcoolPants wrote:
In post 364, The Goodfather wrote:but so would losing his 1-shot doctor ability if he is telling the truth.
how would he lose it particularly if we do what I said?

BJC needs to die
by day 3
the question is when and how
True, i forgot that if he is claiming truthfully, he should be safe for at least one np, right?
how do you feel about phok and robw?
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

@ice, i am a lurker too? I have like the fourth or fifth most posts. Rob has obv been useless, but so has phok(who you left out for what reason exactly?).

Kaboooom hasn't been much help either.

But it seems like you are committed to the bjc lynch, and you don't want to look at the lurkers. i'd hoped you would be more amenable to the idea
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

my rankings of lurkers in terms of scumminess:

phok
rob
kabooom - i have a gut read of kaboom as town, but its not justified, just gut
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

edit:

phok
rob
lootifer
kaboooom
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

y'all are killing me. for real.

want me to show you i am not scum? I can show you my pm and get myself mod-killed if that'll make everybody happy
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

I am torn on bjc. He says he is new, but he speaks the lingo pretty well. And ya, i am said to say that bjc is mostly a gut feeling. i know that doesn't help with your read on him, and it probably makes you question me as well, but all i have is gut instinct.

If hammering is the only way to prove myself, i probably wouldn't do it. My mom taught me giving into peer pressure was a sign of being weak ;)

344 was a solid post imo from grey, at least with respect to bjc

and i just looked over the last few pages, i don't think he is l-1. He had 5 at vc1.9 {slandaar, FoD, natirasha, greyICE, jj}

then lootifer voted for him, putting him at l-1. Then slandaar unvoted him, back to 5. {FoD, Natirsha, ice, jj, loot}

that is how it stands now. frankly, i think that rob is l-2 or l-3 right now too, and i am more comfortable with that lynch tbh
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

every single one of phok's posts. I am hoping that robw will be replaced and we can learn more from his sub.

I am also changing my vote, even tho it will most assuredly result in a chorus of OMGUS from phok and probably others...
In post 18, phokdapolees wrote:VOTE: bjc for making random vote when serious vote could have been made
In post 19, phokdapolees wrote:Dammit Slandaar why'd you have to steal my thunder
In post 38, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 36, The Goodfather wrote:y'all wanna lynch me dp1, thats fine. I can guarantee it will be a decision that is regretted in hindsight...
Are you really softclaiming already?
In post 114, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 101, bjc wrote:Hey guys great substance here good job good effort.
:]

Also, Looty is extremely town
In post 170, phokdapolees wrote:I hate it when I do nothing

I still like my Goodfather vote, but I'm also fine with a bjc or Rob W vote (can't tell if he's scum or just really nooby though)

Everyone else looks decently towny
In post 287, phokdapolees wrote:Hi guys still here, sorry, still fine with a bjc lynch
In post 389, phokdapolees wrote:I shall apply ze needed pressure to this wagon VOTE: bjc
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

ignore #390 please, i accidentally posted it before i could finish my post. should be done in a few minutes
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

i just accidentally posted this before i was finished, sorry everyone
every single one of phok's posts. I am hoping that robw will be replaced and we can learn more from his sub.

I am also changing my vote, even tho it will most assuredly result in a chorus of OMGUS from phok and probably others...
In post 18, phokdapolees wrote:VOTE: bjc for making random vote when serious vote could have been made
and
your
vote is serious?
In post 19, phokdapolees wrote:Dammit Slandaar why'd you have to steal my thunder
fluff
wagoning example hardcore. i had just gotten a vote from MME, greyICE, jj cool, and then phok hopped right on the wagon.
In post 38, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 36, The Goodfather wrote:y'all wanna lynch me dp1, thats fine. I can guarantee it will be a decision that is regretted in hindsight...
Are you really softclaiming already?
the
most
hunting he has done this game. Seriously, this is the most pressure he put on anyone, and he was barking up the wrong tree.
In post 114, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 101, bjc wrote:Hey guys great substance here good job good effort.
:]

Also, Looty is extremely town
really... looty is
extremely town??
not my impression. another lurker like you.
In post 170, phokdapolees wrote:I hate it when I do nothing

I still like my Goodfather vote,
but I'm also fine with a bjc or Rob W vote
(can't tell if he's scum or just really nooby though)

Everyone else looks decently towny
might as well have said, "i am scum, so i really don't give a shit who i vote for"
In post 287, phokdapolees wrote:Hi guys still here, sorry, still fine with a bjc lynch
prod-dodging, hoping to still push thru the bjc lynch
In post 389, phokdapolees wrote:I shall apply ze needed pressure to this wagon VOTE: bjc
the most recent installment in a long line of mvp-worthy scumhunting

I know i have not been the best scum hunter, but i have been playing for barely a month. Phok has more exp under his belt, and he has clearly just been coasting through this game.

I already expressed in 363 a desire to look for scum in the lurker's, mostly because i am not feeling the bjc lynch, and in my limited experience, a common scum tactic seems to be lurking to get as far into the game as possible before you get focused on.

I'd like to prevent phok from doing that.
UNVOTE: robW
VOTE: Phokdapolees
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 393, JJcoolPants wrote:forced faked scumhunting that won't accomplish anything? or am i just insane (which is very well possible)

voting phok at this stage will do nothing, he's for another day
i mostly just would feel bad for someone subbing into robw's slot and already having 4 or 5 votes on them. I also said i'm not comfortable with the bjc lynch. i think phok is a hardcore lurker, and he has contributed nothing. why let him skate by. if he is town, he should try to help the town.

It the same reason i voted robw, but he seems like he is being replaced. and subbing into a slot that is already l-2 or l-3 is pretty shitty in my estimation
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:26 am

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 400, GreyICE wrote:Hey lets discuss interesting facts.

This is in Post #378
In post 378, The Goodfather wrote:that is how it stands now. frankly, i think that rob is l-2 or l-3 right now too, and i am more comfortable with that lynch tbh
This is in Post #394

In post 394, The Goodfather wrote:i mostly just would feel bad for someone subbing into robw's slot and already having 4 or 5 votes on them. I also said i'm not comfortable with the bjc lynch. i think phok is a hardcore lurker, and he has contributed nothing. why let him skate by. if he is town, he should try to help the town.

It the same reason i voted robw, but he seems like he is being replaced. and subbing into a slot that is already l-2 or l-3 is pretty shitty in my estimation

This is post #337:

In post 337, Rob W wrote:I should replaced, struggled to settle in, sorry for wasting your time guys. =/
So what really changed between the two? Townies expressed no desire to lynch Rob. Which is actually a legitimate reason to switch your vote!
But that's not the reason that Goodfather used.

Goodfather, when you ask after the game "how did Grey know I was scum?", well, it's many things and I've known for a while.

When you ask "how did he get the votes to lynch me?" these posts are going to feature rather heavily.
and when i flip a green pr, you will have to answer questions like

"why lead a lynch on a townie, grey?"

and i already know that i am basically lynch bait. its the downfall of being new to the game and posting too much. Of course i'm not as experienced as you and seemingly every other player in this game, but i have been giving my reads honestly and trying to support them.

yes, rob mentioned needing to be relpaced, but the mod hadn't acknowledged it yet.

that first quote was in response to a question from jj, and i stand by my answer. I am not comfortable with the bjc lynch. I am currently still more comfortable with the rob lynch over bjc. And i did switch my votes, because i think that phok is the best lynch today, even if no one else agrees. I may have switched votes from rob w to phok, but i have expressed a belief that both were sketchy from the start of the game.

in terms of which list is best i say, in decreasing order of likelihood:

phokdapolees
robw (although i stand by my statement that it would be a shitty slot to sub into when there has already been suspicion and votes because rob was a lurker and inactive. I am trying to empathize with whomever takes that roll. I am also waiting to pass judgement on that slot because it is more likely to be town than scum (statistically speaking) and i want to hear more from whoever gets subbed in.
bjc (all the way down here

if you don't like my reads, then feel free to grab your buddies and lynch me, its the only way i can be killed. If you want to lose a bp townie, thats your call, and you can explain why you lynched a bp townie when you are being sized up for a noose dp2.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:28 am

Post by The Goodfather »

happy grey, i've now had to claim... although now that i think about it, what are the odds that there are two townies with a bp ability.

I know i have one, and yet bjc claims 1 shot bp and 1-shot cop. Either the mod stacked the deck against the mafia by giving two townies bp pr's, or one of us is full of shit. I know its not me.

is it you @bjc??
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:47 am

Post by The Goodfather »

oh thats my bad, i must have been thinking of another game. I should make a note not to multitask in the future. i thought i could juggle multiple games at once, but thats obv not working out so well.

i know my claim is true. I know it is only helpful as it may prevent a night kill, but now all of the scummy people will vote for me since they can't kill me at night.

be grateful that you'll at least find scum on my wagon when i flip bp town.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:52 am

Post by The Goodfather »

i am just playing poorly tbh, and i apologize to the town for that. I am new to the game, but i have enjoyed it so much that i thought i could play 4 games at once. That is not the case.

and grey seems pretty intent on making me the focus of his scumhunting today. He has already talked about how badass he is at this game, l33t and all that.

since such a legend as greyICE has turned his focus on me, i have no choice but to role over

The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:21 am

Post by The Goodfather »

only when i was misremembering his claim
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

are both nati and rob being replaced? I know rob has three prods, plus he kinda asked to be subbed out?

If that was just him trying to AtE since he had a handful of votes, then i gotta say i'm kinda pissed. i bit hook line and sinker and i am not thinking that it was just a tactic to take focus and attention of his wagon... which it did 100%

Do you think thats possible FoD, GreyICE, jjCoolPants?
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 am

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 443, Respalt wrote:Hi guys.

I've replaced in and read through the game.

Some posts that I thought were interesting:

Slandaar 54 calls out bjc as scum in pretty much no uncertain terms right off the bat.

Goodfather 80 calls bjc town by proxy (this looks like town vs town)

Lootifer's 112 ignores the bjc wagon, votes a lurker (Rob W - my slot) and says he has some bjc thoughts but didn't consider them worthy enough to include in his content.

bjc 152 prods goodfather to answer a question, but doesn't vote him.

Flames 153 is on the money.

phok 170 would be scummy except he's immediately challenged by 171 bjc. Not convinced bjc makes this play if phok is teammate.

Lootifer's 173 is flaky as fuck, and doesn't join bjc wagon.

Grey's 174 moves away from bjc, which is noteworthy but Grey seems to be shining light town to me, and I agreed that Lootifer's 173 was awful. Just including it for completeness.

Peregrine's 200 is scummy as all hell - this was directed at bjc. No vote was incoming.
I just read your ISO and can see why you need to be lynched.

But, I think I have some sort of new player=scum bias that I'm trying to overcome.
212 Grey also calls bjc probably town.

MME 219 puts bjc in the mehest of meh lists.

230 Slandar again unequivocally nails bjc.

247 Lootifer's intent to hammer seems soft to me.

270ish MME is pushing away a bjc lynch like crazy.

Then the claim and all that. 322 is like the absolute 100% GreyIce is town post, or he's just fantastically better at mafia than anyone I know.

kabooom's 346 moves away from bjc and role claiming and all sorts of things to go lurker hunting, which is ugly.

JJCool's 361 a bit ugly too. Don't know why you wouldn't look at bjc's claim and immediately want him strung up. Maybe it's just overly-cautious play.

Lootifer's 383 is pretty pro-town.

Buuuuut all of this is irrelevent because a bulletproof townie is ridiculous. I would have just claimed immediately because what could they do? Nonsense. And his reaction toward bjc's claim isn't one of massively skeptical enquiry? Nonsense. He's on the wrong wagons, he's avoided going for bjc, Goodfather is scum 9.9 times out of 10 here. Get rid.

Vote goodfather

Also, for the record, check these wagons out from post 387:
bjc (4):
Flames of Disaster
Natirasha JJcoolPants Lootifer (and Greyice, although his vote was temporarily misplaced because of weird quote tags)
Rob W (4): The Goodfather
bjc
Slandaar kabooooom
In post 442, JJcoolPants wrote:
two votes on me... could poss be scum that know the only way to get rid of me is to lynch me. Don't think jj even gave a reason.

I apologize that my play has been kinda shitty, but i intend to pick it up from here on.

I still find phok suspicious, but i think that kabooooom is the better lynch for the day. He is noobish enough that he would keep his vote on robw with bjc, even as bjc was being lynched as bjc's scum buddy.

Also, gonna keep my eyes on jj for the seemingly unjustified vote

VOTE: Kabooooom
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 am

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 443, Respalt wrote:Hi guys.

I've replaced in and read through the game.

Some posts that I thought were interesting:

Slandaar 54 calls out bjc as scum in pretty much no uncertain terms right off the bat.

Goodfather 80 calls bjc town by proxy (this looks like town vs town)

Lootifer's 112 ignores the bjc wagon, votes a lurker (Rob W - my slot) and says he has some bjc thoughts but didn't consider them worthy enough to include in his content.

bjc 152 prods goodfather to answer a question, but doesn't vote him.

Flames 153 is on the money.

phok 170 would be scummy except he's immediately challenged by 171 bjc. Not convinced bjc makes this play if phok is teammate.

Lootifer's 173 is flaky as fuck, and doesn't join bjc wagon.

Grey's 174 moves away from bjc, which is noteworthy but Grey seems to be shining light town to me, and I agreed that Lootifer's 173 was awful. Just including it for completeness.

Peregrine's 200 is scummy as all hell - this was directed at bjc. No vote was incoming.
I just read your ISO and can see why you need to be lynched.

But, I think I have some sort of new player=scum bias that I'm trying to overcome.
212 Grey also calls bjc probably town.

MME 219 puts bjc in the mehest of meh lists.

230 Slandar again unequivocally nails bjc.

247 Lootifer's intent to hammer seems soft to me.

270ish MME is pushing away a bjc lynch like crazy.

Then the claim and all that. 322 is like the absolute 100% GreyIce is town post, or he's just fantastically better at mafia than anyone I know.

kabooom's 346 moves away from bjc and role claiming and all sorts of things to go lurker hunting, which is ugly.

JJCool's 361 a bit ugly too. Don't know why you wouldn't look at bjc's claim and immediately want him strung up. Maybe it's just overly-cautious play.

Lootifer's 383 is pretty pro-town.

Buuuuut all of this is irrelevent because a bulletproof townie is ridiculous. I would have just claimed immediately because what could they do? Nonsense. And his reaction toward bjc's claim isn't one of massively skeptical enquiry? Nonsense. He's on the wrong wagons, he's avoided going for bjc, Goodfather is scum 9.9 times out of 10 here. Get rid.

Vote goodfather

Also, for the record, check these wagons out from post 387:
bjc (4):
Flames of Disaster
Natirasha JJcoolPants Lootifer (and Greyice, although his vote was temporarily misplaced because of weird quote tags)
Rob W (4): The Goodfather
bjc
Slandaar kabooooom
In post 442, JJcoolPants wrote:
two votes on me... could poss be scum that know the only way to get rid of me is to lynch me. Don't think jj even gave a reason.

I apologize that my play has been kinda shitty, but i intend to pick it up from here on.

I still find phok suspicious, but i think that kabooooom is the better lynch for the day. He is noobish enough that he would keep his vote on robw with bjc, even as bjc was being lynched as bjc's scum buddy.

Also, gonna keep my eyes on jj for the seemingly unjustified vote

VOTE: Kabooooom
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:31 am

Post by The Goodfather »

fuck me and my double posting... also didn't see jj's vote change. Still a little suss, but i also think phok is suspicious
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 495, Zekrom25 wrote:which one of these 2 are scummier Slandaar / bjc ???
You??

how were you mislead exactly
In post 497, JJcoolPants wrote:
In post 495, Zekrom25 wrote:which one of these 2 are scummier Slandaar / bjc ???
slandaar, obviously
lol
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 501, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 493, Respalt wrote:Here's my thoughts after a period of musing.

Here's VC10 - the one
before the lynch*here*
when there was still the chance of a counter wagon getting up.
In post 387, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
Vote Count 1.10
With 13 alive it is 7 to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2014-02-02 12:00:00)

phokdapolees has been prodded.

So here's what I'm thinking. There are two wagons that have a threat of getting up on day 1.
One of them was scum *and here*
, the other of them was RobW - me. I understand I have the advantage of knowing Rob's alignment is town.

So here's what happened. bjc is getting strung up, scum are attempting to divert to a mislynch on a lurker.*and finally here*
Looking at the wagon above, FoD has already townflipped, I have a big town read on greyice and JJCool. Then Lootifer does this:
In post 383, Lootifer wrote:
In post 378, The Goodfather wrote: that is how it stands now. frankly, i think that rob is l-2 or l-3 right now too, and i am more comfortable with that lynch tbh
That reminds me.

@ 1baldeagle1: Is #337 enough of a voluntary request to get a replacement??

We could get a new player in, and potentially avoid this whole issue before deadline couldn't we? Not guaranteed a read on any replacement but surely we'd have more information than status quo.
He directly asks for a replacement on the guy that the scum are trying to divert a lynch TO. This makes no sense as scum. Scum want RobW to stay so that he remains a useless slot and provides fodder to push the lynch to. If someone replaces in and starts providing useful content, then they have no alternative lynch.

This makes Lootifer town in my book.

So this wagon has 4/5 as people I think are very likely to be town. This at least puts Natishira in good company.

My wagon has 1 person I (now) think is town, Goodfather. It also has bjc. The other two are kabooom and Slandaar.

Therefore kaboom and Slandaar are both good options for scum.

Of the people off the wagon -

My Milked Eek defended bjc balls out, which is bad.
But he didn't actually try to redirect the wagon anywhere. He voted GreyICE - a wagon that was never going to get up - and did very little other than proclaim how much he thought bjc was town. I don't want to get too WIFOM-y, but I have a gut read that this isn't how scum plays here. If MME were scum, all he would have achieved was link himself with his scummate without actually doing anything effective to help him. A much more likely play is the one that I think happened - push the wagon off scum and onto a lurker.
I'm unconvinced that MME is a scum mate of bjc.

RobW is me.

phokdapolees hasn't given me anything to talk about. He was straddling between the two big wagons, eventually voted bjc at a point where he could have not. It guts to me as town, but his position is questionable.

and PeregrineV was deciding whether or not he wanted to be on the bjc wagon. These three happened in a row.
200 wrote:I just read your ISO and can see why you need to be lynched.

You can help me with that by giving me your top 2 townreads and top 2 scumreads and logically spelled out reasons for each one. No quote walls with snarky comments, but post links appreciated.
217 wrote:I think ignoring me is a big scumtell.

Vote: bjc
297 wrote: Unvote.

OK, let's chat.

I was voting him for ignoring my 200.

But, I guess he answered in 258, although not directly to the request.

Since you are doing ISOs, how do YOU read bjc and phokadees?
Off and on and off again.

So all in all this makes me feel pretty comfortable where the scum are.

Town in my book

Respalt Rob W
Flames of Disaster*
The Goodfather*
Lootifer
JJcoolPants
GreyICE

Questionable

Zekrom25 Natirasha
My Milked Eek**
phokdapolees**

Most likely scum

Slandaar
kabooooom
PeregrineV**
bjc

^ Mis-leading information
i bolded a few points where here clearly talked about bjc flipping red. was the misleading part the last bit where bjc was in 'most likely scum', implying he was uncertain? did you tl;dr the post?
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

I like your reads @GreyICE. Why leaving me out?

... btw, i thought of a brilliant idea...

VOTE: GoodFather

watch my wagon for newbs...
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 524, Slandaar wrote:Brilliant.
iknorite??
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:49 am

Post by The Goodfather »

1. The Goodfather* - town

2. Lootifer - leaning scum; like kabooooom, could be newbish scum, but i get the feeling of an alt from lootifer rather than a newb vibe like a get from kabooooom.

3. PeregrineV** - honestly unsure.
4. JJcoolPants - leaning town, hope he feels better soon so we can hear more from him
5. Zekrom25
Natirasha
(null leaning newb town)
6. Slandaar - also leaning town, but i wouldn't mind more input from them
7. Flames of Disaster*

8. bjc scum

9. My Milked Eek** leaning scum but could just be inactivity
10. kabooooom - null leaning new scum
11. phokdapolees** (leaning scum)
12. GreyICE - Town
13. Respalt
Rob W
[s/]
- leaning town

Up above is a list of tentative reads as it stands now. Not all are justifiable, but where they are, i will do my best to explain:

posts from FoD, the only other person i am 100% is town (other than myself):

some of FoD's posts indicated a suspicion of lootifer and a desire for MME to iso him, which never happened. Could mean
Spoiler:
In post 181, Flames of Disaster wrote:I'm undecided on lootifer. Is either new town or scum.
In post 182, Flames of Disaster wrote:Okay. I am at a computer now. Let me tell bjc why his post is bad.

In post 152, bjc wrote:
In post 151, Slandaar wrote:
In post 149, Flames of Disaster wrote:just one liners which a super long post full of quotes.
Yes, It is quite amazing how long the post is considering how little content it contains.
My main point was actually just trying to show that not a lot has happened. Then GreyICE responded with "jack shit has happened". Hell even FoD admits there isn't a lot of substance which was the whole point of that post.

There was something in there that did intrigue me: GreyICE asked goodfather why one of GF's town reads voted another town read. I don't think he answered that.

And...
unvote; vote: PeregrineV
"My main point was actually to show that not a lot has happened".

Why on earth do you need to show something like that? Don't you think it is
obvious
that not a lot has happened? Your main point is useless, your intention is just downright dumb, and you think that anybody in this game is dumb enough not to know such a thing? Worst of all, your post was actually serious, so I cannot comprehend this level of bad.

In effect, your whole large post, which took up more than 1 screen of scrolling, is basically a pile of nonsense that says "the sky is blue and the grass is green." In fact, your post makes it seem like you have just discovered this fact as if it were new.

To top this all off, you put a vote on PeregrineV with absolutely no reason at all. At no point of your post did you even mention PeregrineV, and suddenly you pop in a vote from nowhere on a random player with no mention, or any logical link from what led you to vote PeregrineV.

Bad. Bad. Bad all over. Could not even comprehend this level of bad. I can get a thesaurus and list out all the synonyms of bad. It is THAT bad.
In post 381, Flames of Disaster wrote:This is so amusing ...

lets lynch bjc please

MME, just iso me, I was the one who originally pushed for the bjc wagon. GreyICE is just doing my job for me (thanks grey!)

Now, GreyICE and Respalt both get town reads for multiple reasons:

their posts have made a lot of sense to me. fairly thorough and with the appropriate town emotion to them.

Plus they both yelled at me for voting for myself, and that was one of two reactions i was hoping for:

i did it at like 5 am cause i was hoping to get some reactions out of it. Either someone jumped on the easy wagon, painting themselves scummy, or they bitched me out for a stupid move, like respalt and Grey. Thats why the two town reads on them.

lootifer and kaboooom and the scummiest newbs imo, but i doubt that they are both scum tbh, so i would say kabooooom is slightly scummier than lootifer as of now.

seeing as we only had 13 players to start, we are looking at a mafia team of 3-4 people. With bjc dead, that leaves 2 or 3 scum left, so my list is a little heavy on the scum reads.... better safe than sorry xD

So
Town (roughly cause it includes null leaning town):
myself,
GreyIce,
Respalt,
JJ
Zekrom
Slandaar

Mafia (and also null leaning scum:
Kabooooom
Lootifer
Phokdapolees
My Milked Eek

null :p5

@GreyICE, you seemed somewhat convinced about P5's alignment, can you elaborate on that at all

UNVOTE: GF

I intend to vote kabooom, but with his recent v/la that will accomplish nothing, so i am wait to vote til there are more dp2 posts to work with
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 538, Slandaar wrote:Kabsy is near enough guaranteed to be town, please rethink things if you think otherwise, I am right on this.
would you elaborate on why you think that. It doesn't appear so obv to me
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 540, Slandaar wrote:Let me invert the question; why actually do you think he is scum?
-he was the Only person on the robw lynch with bjc at the end of the dp. He is possibly newb enough that he wouldn't realize to distance himself enough from a soon to be lynched scum buddy

-general lurker

- he started off dp1 fairly active, and he seemed to be scumhunting. He then proceeded to disappear and lurk until he changed his vote to rob w : here is that quote
In post 346, kabooooom wrote:
unvote

vote: rob w

i want that guy lynched irrespective of his role!

it could be him being sick, but he started off seeming newb town, and he has ended up looking newb scum in my eyes.

@slandaar, why the bullshit. You told me one of my reads was off. i asked you why and rather than answer, you ask me the same question. So either now you have an answer to my question about why you have your read, or you avoid it again and contribute less... your call
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

I am inclined to trust greyICE and respalt. I still read phok as really scummy, especially responding to a prod and promising content to deliver nothing/

I think a vote on phok is wasted as of now. Hopefully he delivers on some of his promises:

i do get a scummy vibe from PV, but thats just cause i've seen him more active in other games.

VOTE: PV
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:51 am

Post by The Goodfather »

@greyICE, what are you calling slandaar a toaster for? Is that some kinda Battlestar galactica thing... like he is a cylon??

and i am not crazy about phok coming in to put PV at l-1
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:17 am

Post by The Goodfather »

sorry, grey, i agree that I would like to hear from PV. don't want any other newbs coming in here with a hammer:

UNVOTE: PV
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:27 am

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 596, Slandaar wrote:The town has 2 heroes now! Welcome to the club Goodfather!

Y'know there is a very little known story about a hare and a tortoise I won't bore you with the details but the morale of the story is slow and steady wins the race. We must employ this great forgotten wisdom to our current situation by being slow (patient) and steady.
i'm still prepared to personally hammer if his post/claim makes no sense. I am just letting the sword of damacles rest a bit before it chops of PV's head without him even realizing it
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:03 am

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 605, PeregrineV wrote:If alive later I'll go over my wagon and look at voters/reasons.

If not, still like my Zekrom25 vote, as he's doing nothing to change it.

Don't understand why Goodfather is ignoring the vig shot claim by Grey.

If Grey flips scum, then look at Goodfather scum. Any other relationship I don't think could be explained by their respective behaviors. (This means that the converse is not necessarily true).
if grey flips scum, then i am screwed because i have him as one of my stronger town reads. And i have no real reason to acknowledge the vigshot claim... I am a bp townie. If he wanted to waste a shot on me, thats fine... it'll just help him with his read on me.

Also, when i flip and my role is revealed to actually be bp townie, then you will know scum are on my wagon seeing as its the only way to kill me
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

theres still plenty of time left
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:20 am

Post by The Goodfather »

so little content in 2 days... i am partly to blame i suppose. From what i can tell, pv is l-1 and lootifer is l-3.

anithero and grey, why the disagreement about who to lynch today? you both seem to suspect them both iirc
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:30 am

Post by The Goodfather »

Why not PV slandaar? I'd like to hear your reasoning.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

VOTE: lootifer

l-1 btw
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

i think its an innocuous claim. either he is a vt like he says or he is scum trying to hide behind his claim. its highly unlikely that pv is a town pr... why claim vt in that case? i think both wagons are justified,but it is not likely that both are scum.

My vote is on lootifer because i feel like we are better off if he flips green than if pv flips green. Neither has contributed too much, but lootifer hasn't posted in days. and his posts contain little valuable content. Losing him might actually help (if he is green) by showing people that inactives should't get a pass.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 733, My Milked Eek wrote:So basically, you're going where everyone is going as long as it's not leading to the lynch of PV?
not at all. i truly am ambivalent about both wagons. i think i was pretty clear that both are not active, but lootifer has posted less than pv, so his lynch would be easier for me to swallow cause he is less helpful.

i also have stronger townreads on the people in lootifers wagon than pv's.

kindly, try to avoid putting words in my mouth in the future
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

I agree. But i've already claimed :)
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

and maybe the mafia wasted another kill on me... lel
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

who has yet to claim? have only grey and i claimed? i recall someone claiming vt iirc

phok hasn't
zekrom next?

or respalt?
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

@zekrom... your chance to claim and pick whose next
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:58 am

Post by The Goodfather »

Claimed already: Myself, Grey, phok, respalt, PV and kaboom

Yet to claim: zekrom, antihero, Slandaar, MME
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

That leaves you slander
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

stupid auto correct.... slandaar
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

it doesn't make sense to me either
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

so has zekrom been lynched? or are we just hanging out here til the lynch goes thru?

I personally like phok for scum. Mostly gut tho
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:16 am

Post by The Goodfather »

damn, l-1 already...

anything to say PV??
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:26 am

Post by The Goodfather »

Alright, but if he's wrong is slander next??
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:38 am

Post by The Goodfather »

You know what, fuck it; its hammer time:

VOTE: PV

Thats a majority i think @tierce
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

Nice, I was surprised the full on bp claim went through.

Nice job everyone

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”