Eldarion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:52 pm

Post by Eldarion »

unvote
he's not in the game :o

Hey there Nocmen.

This thread so far is full of disjointed attacks and bandwagoning. It's making it very hard to get one's head around.
Eldarion
Eldarion
Townie
Eldarion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Eldarion »

brewski wrote: He was attacking me for the fact that i didnt want to throw my vote around, which makes sense in my opinion, for the fact is that as a townie, my vote is all i have. I am going to make sure that it counts for what it is, and that is the possibility to lynch scum. i like to be sure of myself, and he just rubs me the wrong way.
You did two things there, you claimed town (big no-no, esp on first day); and you threw out a 'vibe' on Kinkster, giving him not only nothing to defend himself, but giving other people reason to suspect/accuse him without having to dedicate yourself. I suggest tidying up your act... Kinkster defended himself admirably against this post by Brewski.

Your other posts were pretty equally scumlike brewski, what's the deal?

FoS: Brewski
Eldarion
Eldarion
Townie
Eldarion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:56 pm

Post by Eldarion »

Nocmen wrote:Brewski did make some weird comments, but havent we all at one point or another?
When all we've got is weird comments we have to go on which ones are the 'weirdest' and really brewski's have been the most inconsistent in this thread. Inconsistencies and 'wierdness' is alone not grounds enough for a vote and that's why he's still just
FoS
material in my books; of course if noone else were voting I'd do it to bring attention to it, but enough people are on it that now people who vote are doing it to lynch and I'm not sure we're there yet.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”