kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:30 am

Post by kinkster »

unvote - vote : Ixnayonthehombre

i agree with king, confusing first post and his 2nd wasnt much better whilst adding 3rd vote to a random bandwagon

also got eye on IH but ix seems more scummy for now
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:27 am

Post by kinkster »

[quote=theopor_COD
]
Think for yourself you lazy scum
[/quote]

2nd time youve jumped on my back for no real reason.

[quote=IH]
king wrote:
unvote - vote : Ixnayonthehombre

i agree with king, confusing first post and his 2nd wasnt much better whilst adding 3rd vote to a random bandwagon

also got eye on IH but ix seems more scummy for now

unvote, vote:King

Pretty much agreed with someone that wasn't pushing it as an actual scumtell, yet you are.

Besides, lynch minus three in a game with three scum is not inherently scummy.
Neither is bandwagoning to a degree.

Besides, was it three or four?
[/quote]

this bothers me IH has voted for king on the back of a coment that I made not nessessarily scummy but bad form non the less eitehr not paying attention or being too eagre to start something and ditract attention from himself
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by kinkster »

theopor_COD wrote:Guys pls preview your posts before sharing em them quotations are messing with my head and Kinky yeh I think you're scum so I'm going to attack you, why not a third time -
unvote, vote kinkster
, not as if Brewski's got much to say for himself.
firstly yup sry bout the quotations messed that up, river dont make much sence of ure post either tho.

theo uve jumped all over me right from ure 2nd post and havnt let up for no real reason and for that reason you have my vote.

unvote- vote: theopor_COD
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:18 am

Post by kinkster »

Riverwind wrote: i am currently voting kinkster because he appears to be voting with the crowd.
so by agreeing with someone thats voting with the crowd I placed a 2nd vote on ix because I agreed with something king said hardly a crowd
Brewski wrote: Kinkster seems scummy to me, riverwind a maybe. I am starting to think my vote on Theo isnt all that good, and will be doing a reread to determine which is the scummiest in my mind, but for the momentunvote
You think im scummy and possibly riverwind yet you sit there with a novote that doesnt make sence in the slightest

unvote - vote:brewski

for throwing accusations around yet not standing by them and voting
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:46 am

Post by kinkster »

brewski wrote:i think most likely of the three is kinkster, so
vote: kinkster
bu dont worry to much, that only puts you at three votes.
@king: i dont like the way that lowell is playing, but i am not sure if he is mafia. i say we lynch kinkster sometime soon unless he comes up with a really good way to defend himself.
I'm not overly concerned about 3 votes on me to be honest but why exactly do i need to come up with a really good way to defend myself ?

Your basically saying to veryone else unless I come up with something brilliant I should lynch, I'm sorry but that wreaks of scuminess.

I am happy with my vote
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:48 am

Post by kinkster »

brewski wrote:
kinkster wrote:
Riverwind wrote: i am currently voting kinkster because he appears to be voting with the crowd.
so by agreeing with someone thats voting with the crowd I placed a 2nd vote on ix because I agreed with something king said hardly a crowd
Brewski wrote: Kinkster seems scummy to me, riverwind a maybe. I am starting to think my vote on Theo isnt all that good, and will be doing a reread to determine which is the scummiest in my mind, but for the momentunvote
You think im scummy and possibly riverwind yet you sit there with a novote that doesnt make sence in the slightest

unvote - vote:brewski

for throwing accusations around yet not standing by them and voting
He was attacking me for the fact that i didnt want to throw my vote around, which makes sense in my opinion, for the fact is that as a townie, my vote is all i have. I am going to make sure that it counts for what it is, and that is the possibility to lynch scum. i like to be sure of myself, and he just rubs me the wrong way.

Also, i am not the only one that has suspicions on him
Riverwind23 wrote:i am currently voting kinkster because he appears to be voting with the crowd.
IH, before you voted for me, your vote was on kinkster, and i would like to know why you had a vote on him. it would be much appreciated. i find him suspious, and have a strong feeling that his mafia.

@nocmen- your vote carried on from your predeccessor, or at least i think that was saying why you had voted and you didnt.
So why exactly do i rub you up the wrong way :)

My vote on you was valid you were sure you had pinned 2 mafia down yet wernt prepared to place a vote on one of them. I found this suspicious and wanted a responce which is why I voted for you.

I didnt at this moment in time consider you were definately scum just I found something in you more suspicious than anyone else at the time.

Your responce in suggesting I should definately be lynched unless I come with a great defence is why my vote now stays with you as I find this extremley scummy.

Also your coment on dont worry its only 3 votes, I am fully aware of how many votes I have and what it means. yet you seem to want explain it I feel your trying to justify placing the third vote on me.
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:06 pm

Post by kinkster »

ive been prodded how rude :p

nothing to add really, Brewski at this moment in time has done very little to convince me and I'm happy where my vote is.

Also bit concerned about KOM your thoery is a litte weak basing it primarily on my original random vote. I cant see anywhere me and River have been agreeing with each other, so not really sure where your coming from.
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:21 pm

Post by kinkster »

Page 1: Voting for each other; partly random, partly OMGUS, but they both make a fairly big deal about it.
its a random vote thats about all i can comment on as it was nothing more than laying vote down.
Page 2: Right after I said I was confused they both posted saying they were confused. They then both attack Theo when he goes after Kinkster. The two even have the same trouble closing their quote tags.
I was actually agreeing with you noone else so if anything page 2 links me with you. And as for the quote tags thats just ludicrous
Page 3: Kinkster attacks Brewski when he accuses the two of being scum, Riverwind attacks me
So were linked because we attcked different people,, erm sorry really dont get that
Page 5: The two attack my theory for lack of evidence. Kinkster incorrectly claims it's based "primarily" on his original vote
Before this post I had nothing else to assume, of course I'm going to coment on an accusation that you hadnt justified. At the time there was a lack of evidence on your part.

Also if you attack 2 people you have to expect 2 people to defend themselves. If you had of attacked just me and Riverwind would have jumped in then that would have been sus, but you attacked both of us so expect both of us to comment.

I get the feeling your genuinly trying to peice together info for the greater good at the moment. But on the same token you also seem to be trying to shoe horn it together to make it sound feasable.
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:08 am

Post by kinkster »

Skruffs wrote:Ooooh crap. It's me.
howdy.
welcome

can we have some prods and maybe even a deadline 1 month to get through day1 is a tad slow.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”