omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by omg_im_innocent_wtf »

Jack wrote:Don't agree with Pablito's distrust of OMG's initial comment, in seems to be how he plays for the most part. The others who aren't commenting much I don't see as suspicious, just not prepared for a fast game.
mild FOS: Jack. i dont see how anyone could have any read on me whatsoever given what ive posted so far. the only people that know im pro-town rite now are scum.

please explain how that joke was 'just how i play'?
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:27 pm

also
unvote
vote riverwind

only one post so far, seems like he is trying to fly utr. lurking is either scummy or useless in this game.

(note: i could easily vote for a few players day 1 here, but this is just my best read rite now)

scum list:

Riverwind
Jack
Adele
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:36 am

Patrick wrote:
Adele wrote:In the - and I'll be honest here - interests of reducing the risk level that I'm at so if deadline falls in five minutes I don't get autolynched, unvote, vote: Jack. Sorry, Jack; it's not based on any particular suspicion of you, although I obviously trust you less than I trust me.
I think scum tend to do this more than town. I sincerely hope the deadline would not have fallen anytime yesterday. We wouldn't have much of a game if it did.
this is so insanely wrong its not even funny.

lynch can come at ANY time.

if i am on 3 votes and someone else is on 3 votes i am auto-changing my vote to them. why? because i know i am town therefore by saving myself i am saving a townie.

the fact that you dont have this mindset already makes me suspicious of you patrick; particularly when you are using this fuzzy logic to push the wagon of someone who is a likely lynch candidate for today.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:48 am

patrick:

1) whether or not scum would vote to survive is completely irrelevant as to whether pro-town would. the point im making is that both parties would make the exact same play so nothing can be drawn from it. you refuted none of my argument whatsoever.

2) of course you wouldnt jump on. that would be stupid and would expose you as scum if adele ends up getting lynched as pro-town. if you were scum, a much better play would be to drop a line accusing her without actually putting the vote on, hopefully getting her lynched by others falling for your shoddy logic and leaving you in the clear. i mean my god do you honestly think that all scum work on the first level? if they did this game would be too easy. what is even going through your head when you make a comment like that? how is that a defense??

pre-emptive - DONT take apart the above paragraph if you dont understand the point im making.

also retal
fos: pablito
for making the stupidest fos ive ever seen in my entire life
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:05 am

jack - im not buying that. you said that it 'fitted my play' and now you are brushing it off.

pablito - man... you think a
HOS
is bad, i
ZOS
you!!

i
ZOS
you so hard you wish you neva been zossed!!

your ridiculous. your fos was ridiculous. the statements you made were ridiculous.

im not being a hypocrite. not every "one post" is the same. wtf are you even talking about

in fact screw the zos and the hos.... i
ULTIMATE-OS
you!!
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:13 am

whether or not scum would vote to survive is completely irrelevant as to whether pro-town would. the point im making is that both parties would make the exact same play so nothing can be drawn from it. you refuted none of my argument whatsoever.
My point is I don't think both parties would not necessarily act the same. But in any case, you tried to throw suspicion on me because I don't have the same mindset as you. Now you're saying that you think scum and town would act the same way. So how the hell could it have made you suspicious of me?
you misunderstand. both parties would act the same in VOTING TO SURVIVE as adele did. im not making a general statement for the whole game. you have still failed to respond.

why would townies not vote to survive as adele did?

please answer that. you had no reason to infer suspicion from her post and imo you know that. tbh it sounds more like you are being stubborn and cant accept your mistake than a scum trying to get out of it... but either way it should be known that your point is wrong
of course you wouldnt jump on. that would be stupid and would expose you as scum if adele ends up getting lynched as pro-town. if you were scum, a much better play would be to drop a line accusing her without actually putting the vote on, hopefully getting her lynched by others falling for your shoddy logic and leaving you in the clear. i mean my god do you honestly think that all scum work on the first level? if they did this game would be too easy. what is even going through your head when you make a comment like that? how is that a defense??
You're making the assumption that scum won't add a vote onto a voteleader because it would seem too obvious. Scum act in a variety of different ways. You are making a WIFOM argument. Some scum might pile on. Some might subtly try to push a wagon. Some might stay out of the way. Some might defend an innocent and try and make a friend.
yes. a variety of different ways. and imo smart scum would act in the way i described in the above quote, which is why i found it scummy.
I pointed out my observation because I think in a game like this we shouldn't be keeping things to ourselves. I don't think it's a very strong thing at all - I certainly wouldn't try to push for a lynch based on that only.
general point taken. i agree.
pre-emptive - DONT take apart the above paragraph if you dont understand the point im making.
This is priceless. You think you're awesome right? :lol:

Your FoS on pablito is strange too. I can't decide whether it's scummy or just being childish or what.
my recent post should fix that up. and i dont think im that awesome at this game.... but i think im quite a few levels up from the majority of people on this particular site. i pre-empt things like that because i know that so many players here will go.... 'i dont understand... he must be scummy' and we go off on ridiculous tangents
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 am

regardless of my role, if it comes down to a choice between me dying and someone else, i want them dead and me alive. its just basic survival.

its funny that you and patrick cant see that... i guess maybe it really is just a difference in playstyle.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:34 am

honestly lets just stack riverwind. ias will kill us late game and adele seems a bad kill for today.

jack - yamahako answered my question for me.

all - you are making way too big a deal out of what kenji posted. in fact possible scum link between jack and patrick for picking up the same insignificant details in kenjis post.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:35 am

meh... i guess ectomancer works too

unvote, vote ectomancer
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:36 am

wait no changed my mind

go riverwind

unvote, vote riverwind

dont want to follow jack lol

gogogo
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:31 pm

Patrick wrote:In fact, explain to me why you noted a possible link between Jack and me, while ignoring the fact that Yamahako actually voted Kenji for his post.
totally missed it, there is no link. i remember reading everyone going nuts at kenji's post and thinking that everyone was totally overreacting, and skimmed back up to see who it was when posting about it and only saw you and jack. i still say all 3 of you are overreacting tho
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:35 pm

scotmany12 wrote:I really was about to vote omg, just because I think he only has his well being in mind. Maybe its just a gut feeling, but I'm don't entirely trust him at this point.
So,
FoS: omg

However, I do agree with omg with Riverwind. He has made only one vote, and that was for Pablito. After that, he just seemed to fade away. I don't trust him either.
Vote: Riverwind
like ive said already, i only ever have my well being in mind. thats just how i play. by keeping myself alive i am protecting a 100% villager. i play like this as good or evil, just check my other games (ogre village mafia in particular) and you will see this.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:00 pm

Jack wrote:
omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:
like ive said already, i only ever have my well being in mind. thats just how i play. by keeping myself alive i am protecting a 100% villager. i play like this as good or evil, just check my other games (ogre village mafia in particular) and you will see this.
You hammered yourself in the last game I was in with you.
=)

that was a 1 in a million situation, as i said at the time, other games cant be discussed in detail tho so leave it.... anyway long post coming then im heading off
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:13 pm

ok, to summarise: a lot of the ias (riverwind excepted) seem very pro-townish to me; scotmany, HD and kenji in particular. yet most of the action players seem pro-townish too... i get the feeling there is only 2 mafia in this game like 100MPH mafia, does anyone else get this feeling? like it feels for the most part this is just pro-town accusing pro-town.

HD's pro-town tell was summarised by pablito above.

scotmany says he wants to vote me, then votes someone else following my logic; scum are more careful than this imo.

kenji its just a feel

Scum List -

Riverwind / Jack

Adele (after rereading i realised that even tho i defended her on the defensive vote, overall i felt she was scummy before that; particularly her first post.... its a weak read but stronger than anyone else)

the jack/ectomancer dynamic is interesting... i get an angry pro-town vibe from ecto, but i also get the feeling that that could be one of the few arguments so far that is villager vs scum. if jack is found out to be pro-town i think ecto would definitely move up my scum list.

i think riverwind is a good lynch for today not only because he is scum, but also because he is ia. ias will kill us in speed games later on. how can you get a read on someone that has made like 5 posts in 3 game days? his post above is terrible also, why would you sign up for a game you cant commit to?
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:04 am

jack i already gave my thoughts on scotmany if you read my past post.

here it is in more detail....

a scum player comes to the game and there first thought is 'who should i pretend to target, or how can i fit in'.

scotmany started his first post (in a while) by first accusing me, suggesting i was scummy, and then the second half of his post says he agrees with what i said and follows my accusation. that makes no sense, a scum player faking it would not risk such a thing. to me it sounds like a protown player just rapid posting his current thoughts. therefore i have a protown tell on him

shamrock i got a protown vibe from early on, but he has been more of a true inactive i think, like he hasnt been here at all for the past few days, rather than someone that appears to be intentionally lurking like riverwind.

on riverwind.... so far his first post was short and opportunistic, his second aggressive and ridiculous. he could well be a scum, if not scum he appears the most useless player in the game rite now (not skillwise, but by what he is contributing, no offense rw). its not exactly win-win, but i feel it at least limits our losses.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:08 am

adele - tbh i dont really care about what you consider to be good pro-town play. i cant believe rite after someone calls you out on simply making general gameplay comments you come and post a general gameplay comment and nothing else... please... do you even suspect anyone?

unvote, vote adele

note: the vote change is not because adele has made me suspect her more, she is still 3rd, and i will still happily kill riverwind today. the vote change is because i dont want ecto to die, something about his recent post just rings true to me
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:12 am

Jack wrote:Ectomancer's explanation makes sense now
its posts like this that make me suspect you so strongly jack.

honestly, there is no way that it happened as ecto said in that post, he simply didnt put that much thought in to it. this doesnt say he is scummy, he could easily be a protown just trying to get you off his back because its good for the town....

i find this even more suss that you post this just after ive stated that i think the you v ecto argument is a scum v town one
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:22 am

Jack wrote:Riverwind, I think is less suspicious than the other lurkers, simply because he is not trying to hide the fact that he is adding nothing.
o rly?

wow i want one of you dead today so bad now.... =/
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:30 am

There would've been only a 1/3 chance of Ecto being chosen.
1st - and why would i want someone i suspect of being pro-town to be lynched? even if only a 3rd?

2nd - its wrong anyway. unless the day ends at that precise moment, any of the other players, in particular the other 2 with 2 votes on them can just easily switch over to ecto and bang ecto is in the lead. i dont think you thought this through at all....
Plus I don't know if I can just chalk up omg's behavior up to difference of personality and playstyle anymore. That survivor stuff is really alarming. And while it probably is personality, it could be a great mask for future behavior if he really is scum.
just go read bogre mafia, where i was vanilla villager. its how i am. i will always care more about my own survival than anything else in the game because knowing that i am villager is the only FACT i can ever be 100% on. if you disagree with that its not really my problem but go read my other games and you will see that at least it is true.
If omg wants to vote trade at the moment, I'd be willing.
given jacks recent support post for riverwind, im willing to trade... just on the offchance that it leads to riverwind dying today.

unvote, vote riverwind
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:12 pm

scotmany12 wrote:Also, omg, I am going to propose a hypothetical situation to you since you say that your survival is more important than anything else. Alright, you and another person are tied for a vote. You have yet voted, and the other person is a doctor. You, somehow, know for well that he is a doctor. Would you vote for him to svae yourself and risk a doctor being killed?
i would probably die for a doctor, it depends on the situation tho. there are a few problems with this.

first is that i could only ever put him 'at risk' by defending myself, unless im actually hammering him. second is the exact point im making.... in this game you cant KNOW that someone is the doctor, the only thing you can KNOW is your own role, and the roles of dead players.
Hemisphere Dancer wrote:omg, honestly, stands out as scummy to me, if only for his "me first" philosophy. Unless we get a cop confirm on his innocence- and I doubt the cop would claim for THAT- then we have no way of telling if he honestly IS 100% town like he claims.
WHAT?

obviously there is no way to tell im 100% town... of course im going to claim pro-town.... isnt everyone in this game is claiming pro-town?

............. this whole post is crazy lol, i cant even respond to it =/

riverwind - rofl at omgus vote. btw to others, i dont think the omgus vote is necessarily scummy or a bad play. i still think riverwind is scum tho
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:15 pm

scotmany12 wrote:I think she had the town in mind, but I don't really know. Her plan isn't really evidence at all for me because I don't see it benefitting either side. Right now, I'm more concerned with River and omg.
wow.... just read this after i posted. this is so insanely scummy

how do you get stuck on 2 players in a game this active so early on?

FOS scotmany
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:55 pm

pablito wrote:I'm satisfied with that post,
unvote, vote: Ectomancer
oh no way mang, the deal is off!

unvote, vote adele
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:22 pm

oh my god....

jack - i havent ever been scum on this site.

unvote, vote pablito

you need to unvote me right now, im at risk of lynch here. take your vote off and ill take mine off you. its cool to joke sometimes but i could die... stop being so immature.

HD - you are making absolutely no sense whatsoever. lol. i am amused by it tho fwiw.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:25 pm

yamahako - im giving you exactly 5 minutes to unvote me. starting now
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:32 pm

ffs you people are stupid.

pablito - nice one... your immaturity just cost the town a power role, sure i messed around too but i would never actually have voted you. you knew i was town, knew i was a power role, and still were stupid enough to vote for me because i annoyed you. well done. if village loses because i die its your fault.

yamahako - nice opportunistic jumping on the bandwagon.

too late. sorry but its too likely day ends now to risk dying. ill sacrifice tonight.

im the doctor.

now unvote right now.

unvote, vote yamahako
for taking too long. tbh i no longer care who dies. ill die tonight whatever happens i guess unless we have a very lucky roleblocker.

ill send my night action to the mod now, i wont post again in this game unless addressed so as not to cause confusion. gl to all.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:35 pm

btw pablito - the funniest thing about that is that i just proved the exact point i was making earlier when trying to save ecto re: he only had 1/3 chance of dying. you vote me and within like half an hr an opportunistic scum/gullible town jumps on the wagon and puts me up for lynch. still cant believe how bad a play you just made....
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:37 pm

scotmany12 wrote:Also, omg, I am going to propose a hypothetical situation to you since you say that your survival is more important than anything else. Alright, you and another person are tied for a vote. You have yet voted, and the other person is a doctor. You, somehow, know for well that he is a doctor. Would you vote for him to svae yourself and risk a doctor being killed?
oh and one more thing, just before anyone else points it out.

yes i did find this hypothetical absolutely hilarious.... i had to think for like 10 mins on how to answer that lol
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:41 pm

btw i have NO IDEA how i could have made it more obvious i was a power role. argh what do you need me to say? and the only one that works it out votes for me.........

ah so frustrated rite now.

anyway im really leaving this time.... gl all
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:50 pm

a) BECAUSE I MADE SO INSANELY OBVIOUS

b) he rolefished in post 70,
Then I point out that the situation you explained was selfish at most (there's an obvious assumption I'm making here which I do not want to say)
i really didnt know what to make of that but i told him he was right in post 71 by going nuts at him for bringing it up.... and chose to work with him from then on.... i still cant believe he voted for me =/

so sad
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:54 pm

rofl

KILL YAMAHAKO

jack and pablito you are both still active.

kill kill kill!!

ill claim whenever i want.

YOU SCREWED US BY VOTING FOR ME YAMAHAKO.

you screwed up. you cant even read the game, its not like i made it subtle at all.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:55 pm

jack + pablito - you are both still active. please just kill him now. dont let him get away with that cheap trick.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:57 pm

oh and a serious counter - because killing me tonite means the mafia wont be able to kill our cop. which means village gets one more sight.

have you even ever played this game before?
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:03 pm

pablito wrote:
unvote, vote yamahako
now that omg is out of danger range for now.
um... sorry just fixed that typo in your last post
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:44 pm

Jack wrote:
Unvote,Vote:Hemisphere Dancer

I prefer this to reverwind.

omg, I think claiming was a bad move, especially considering that the mod basically told us the game wasn't ending for at least 8 hours or so.
4 - a player so bad he claims doc on day one when he's not under any serious pressure wouldn't necessarily be effective in that role anyway - meaning we have little to lose by offing a "power role"
jack your wrong. the mod told us nothing. there is 2 mods in this game. if i modded a game like that i would definitely say something like that then spring a surprise ending. days go for about 3-4 real days i heard which means lynch could have come at any time.

yamahako - you are a clown. you obviously have absolutely no clue how to play this game. you cant even read between the lines when i am using every second post to tell you that im a power role. you are either an opportunistic scum that just revealed himself or the absolute worst town player i have ever played with. honestly wtf were you thinking voting for me. then not unvoting me? anyone with that little understanding of the game needs to die for towns sake either way. i feel like every game im in on this site there is at least 2-3 players just like this that completely wreck it by having zero fundamental understanding of mafia and make a stupid vote which cant be countered due to the circumstances.

facts:

1. i was under serious pressure. i was leading the votecount and at least one opportunist had jumped on the bandwagon. another jumps on and its gg to me. plus day ends at any time, i could have died rite then.
2. i am claiming now because it means the mafia have 2 choices. either they take a potshot to hit the cop, whom i am also going to be trying to protect tonite based on the same information (and i have a pretty good idea who it is imo)... or they waste a night and kill me, meaning the cop is guaranteed a peek tonight.
3. lynching me is so stupid its unbelievable. ill let others elaborate because i really cbf at this point.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:48 pm

Yamahako wrote:My opinion is that, this early in the game, its never good for the doc to counterclaim as it only gives the mafia what they want anyway. Its been my experience (and many other players seem to take the same stance) that you should lynch all Day 1 doc claims. That being said I think OMG is more likely a noob than mafia - thus my dillema and my questions.
rofl you are calling me a noob. i am 50 times the player you will ever be. you paid no attention to this game and screwed town completely. this is the worst gameplay idea i have ever seen in my life.

you are a useless townie or a terrible scum, either way hopefully you are a dead man walking.

confirm vote yamahako
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:52 pm

scotmany12 wrote:I'm going to sleep now. Also, why do I get the feeling that you dislike me omg.
lol not at all.

as much as i enjoy getting caught up in the game sometimes everything i say has metagame reasons behind it, ive never actually grown any "out of game" dislike for anyone in a game of mafia, at the end of the day its just a game for fun. surprised you said that too... i was voting with you until pablito messed up
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:18 pm

lol ya this game is comedy for sure. honestly tho you say things that stupid what do you expect? regardless of your role....

'my names yamahako and i think we should lynch the cop day 1 durrrrrrr'
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:52 am

unvote, vote adele

go go go =)
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:57 pm

I'm really pissed off with you. You could've died last night, and it would've been your fault. Yes, yours.
from the person in this game that has stood with the longest chance of getting lynched, i found this pretty ironic/funny.

in fact that entire post was pretty funny. you also go on to say that i 'ramble' when you spent the first 6 pages of this game without even commenting on another player.

but enough omgusing,

unvote, vote yama
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:32 pm

unvote, vote riverwind
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:53 pm

w00t i get to vote twice
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:02 am

Kenji wrote:
unvote
I will begrudgingly unvote Yama for now, although I really am starting to wonder just what role Yama has. I've not played on 'Scum for a while now so I'm hoping it's not some wierd one that's come into fashion.
o rly?

honestly kenji i cant save you when you keep making such obviously scummy remarks....

*sigh* why do i always get the most obvious scumbuddies?

(the above is a joke)
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:10 pm

Patrick wrote:OMG said that his post was obviously a joke.
hmm it was a joke... but a joke with truth behind it.

early on i noticed ppl jumping on kenji when he in my eyes had done nothing to warrant that pressure, that made me think that at least one of those were scum and kenji was town....

but that latest post from him was hugely scummy imo. i guess when i read it i was like "ah so THATS why everyone is voting for him.... im gonna look real bad for defending him if scum leaves me alive and he dies as scum. so i just made the point before anyone else could."

its really not worth not killing riverwind today tho.

he is either -completely useless townie
or more than likely -scum

i mean as much as i can diss yamahako for being terrible at this game and saying some of the most mindblowingly stupid comments i have ever read ("durr lynch the doctor"), or adele for being a total hypocrit and now using results oriented logic against me which most people grow out of at about age 15.... at least they are both posting and contributing. riverwind is contributing absolutely nothing, regardless of his role i wish he hadnt signed up.

also i think he is very much on the chopping block atm and would appreciate a roleclaim
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:23 pm

M4yhem wrote:On Omg's claim.
I think you played pretty poorly, Omg. Sorry, but that way you were acting before you claimed
was
pretty scummy, and your name calling and general attitude after you claimed did you no favours either. But, I believe you are the doctor as you say you are, which is a pity because you will probably be dead tomorrow.
Two questions for you:
One, which three suspects are your pick for being most likely to be mafia?
two, How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? It would really help me get a read on you.
1st up, thanks for throwing your opinion out there.... you are being pretty civil so ill give you a civil response. if you think i played poorly you simply lack an understanding of the game. i guarantee if you play more eventually you will see what i did was entirely correct at every stage.

1- i wasnt acting scummy at all. the only reason i hit the lead was because riverwind omgused me, pablito jokingly voted me and then yamahako was bad enough to jump on. i had pretty much no votes for the majority of the game and was alone in that regard.

2- a doctor outing day 1 is not bad at all when compared to the possibility of a doctor lynching day 1. like ive said, now i give the scum a tough choice. they lynch me and let us guarantee a free look to the cop, or they stab at the seer and hope that a) they get it right AND b) i get it wrong. they also know that in a game with likely less scum that if they counterclaim me it will simply be a double death which they simply cant afford.

compare this instead to a doctor lynching, the scum are then given free reign to go for the cop tonite

in a game which can end at any time, there simply isnt time to be messing around and allowing the doctor to lead the votes. i really dont care who disagrees with me on this, it simply shows me who is less intelligent amongst you because i know that im right.

re: suspicions, ive said things on everyone through the game already... a suspect list would be pointless.
but i guess: jack, riverwind, yamahako wouldnt be far from it. my suspicion on kenji is definitely increasing too now.

re: age, 14/f/yokohama
M4yhem wrote:I agree with what Adele said about Yamahoko (sp?). I think his reaction to Omg's weirdness was understandable, if not justified, and I think his role-claim should be left unquestioned for now, because it is much too early in the game for us to have two outed powerroles.

im gonna make this point now.

i personally can not possibly see how yamahako could be justified making comments that appear to me to be that incredibly stupid, particularly trying desperately to rush through a doctor lynch on day 1. from my own perspective i see zero way anyone is bad enough to make those comments.

however as adele is an impartial observer, i am removing my vote from him.... if adele can see how its possible i will take the opinions on board of someone that has more clarity in their view of the situation, rather than my own views when i am personally involved. i will still maintain suspicion tho, as ive seen players make stubbornly ridiculous comments such as those made by yama before and they usually do turn out to be scum.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:15 pm

hmm

ok at this point i think its pointless to consider me anything but confirmed.

look at this from a logical perspecpective.

assume im not the doc:
from here it is in the best interests of the town for me to be counterclaimed right now. if the 'real' doc leaves it til tmr we could be in a lynch or lose situation and when they counterclaim it would be too late.

so if anyone else wants to counterclaim doc, go for it. i know im the real doc so it just means that you will die, simply furthering the validity of my claim when you turn up scum. outside of that im confirmed.

doubters, yamahako in particular, please consider this logic. this is not just me telling you my role, this is cold hard facts about what is best for the town at this point.

ok.... now: should i reveal who i protected last night? does it even matter (i ask because if there is a vig in the game then at least 1 night kill didnt go through)?

also, im going with my #1 suspect all game to start of the day....

vote jack
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:18 pm

Jack wrote:You said yesterday that you were happy with the riverwind lynch. What has changed since then?
rofl post of the thread. he turned up town jack.. we were wrong.

actually on riverwind, tbh i really had nfi of his role at the end. but even in his second post he stated that he wouldnt participate... if he goes afk in the last days town is screwed... he was as good as scum either way.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:59 am

yamahako - there is one problem with your plan. if you are scum and making up the deputy then we get pretty much owned by the whole thing.

i still think cop should claim if they have the role of any living player in the game apart from me.

for any doubters on my role - anyone who wants to fake 'doc' should also claim right now. if im not the real doc it makes absolutely no sense for the real doc not to claim at this point.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:01 pm

HA!

unvote, vote pablito

i did wonder about that early rolefishing....
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:00 pm

HOLY CRAP

guys its not rocket science

pablito -> HD -> gg we win.

until a vig/roleblocker comes out i see no reason to say who i protected last night, it seems like it would just give more info to scum to me. if anyone can convince me otherwise then go for it.

omg if we dont lynch pablito today please pablito as a favour just kill me tonight i dont want to play any more.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:02 pm

scotmany12 wrote:So we have two people claiming cops. This is big. As much as we need to focus on that, I think we are forgetting that omg claimed doc, and he was not killed. In my eyes, he is either doctor or scum. As I see it, there are three possible lynches for tonight. We can lynch one of the two "cops" or omg and see if he really is the doc.
*cries*

wtf is going on.

EVERYONE IS SCUM BUT ME
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:08 pm

btw in case this isnt obvious to everyone else because somehow it doesnt seem to be.

Scenario #1

Jack is the real cop.

Optimum plan:

We lynch pablito today and are left with TWO guaranteed peeks (one tonight when i protect jack, the other tmr from yamahako as jack dies) and likely ONE scum. GG town wins.

Scenario #2

Pablito is the real cop.

Optimum Plan:

We lynch Pablito today. We then find out that Ecto AND Jack are scum, and just in case there is a third scum in the game we get ANOTHER peek tonight when i protect yamahako.

Town lynches Ecto tmr and Jack the day after = gg town.

Third option:

We lynch me or Ecto find out nothing and lose. gg scum
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:12 pm

btw notice how HD posted nothing up until now, just desperately tried to stay utr.

as soon as she realises that her scumbuddy is getting owned she suddenly posts a mile a minute. i would strongly suggest that she should be lynched tmr.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:12 am

adele - you seem to have gotten the idea somewhere that i care at all about what you think of me or my play, so ill just straighten this out.

i dont care what you think. im better than you.

hope that sorts everything out and we can play on... honestly im fed up of reading your judgmental ramblings in every post you make.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:55 pm

how you guys lynched mayhem there is beyond me. there was an innocent result! i was actually reading it at the time and going... hmm will they lynch HD or ecto, which one is correct (tbh i really didnt know, well played ecto)... and then, bang! lynch the confirmed innocent! rofl

great game anyway, thanks to mod
i swear im not mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”