Mini 400 - Random Generic Mafia - Now it's done. Who won?

SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by SenFive »

VOTE WICKED1
cause I said so. 8)
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:46 pm

Post by SenFive »

wicked1 wrote:you can call me wicked ;-)
ok

UNVOTE VOTE Wicked :twisted:
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:01 pm

Post by SenFive »

AK_iceman wrote:I agree,
Vote pevergreen

This is completely different from the other games I have played what with all the random votes.... :?
Possible Scum tatic there being third on a train. Anyway random votes are to get the game rolling and see who over reacts to getting voted for, since there is a lack of knowledge.

FOS AK_iceman

Anyway picking on someone who has no idea what there PM says gets you know where.

UNVOTE VOTE pevergreen
:P
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:02 pm

Post by SenFive »

germy wrote:Wow. Just wow.

Check in for the first time to discover someone at lynch-1.

Let's end the Day.

Vote: pevergre
---

Just kidding!

Panzerjager and Pinky have yet to post, but in the small number of posts and so-called random votes, so far, I have some suspicion of SenFive.

I immediately suspect those that voice suspicion of one player, yet votes for another. Pointing out AK for using a "scum tactic," then turning around to vote for someone
using the same tactic?

I usually like to wait for everyone to check in before placing a vote, but can you explain this in the meantime, SenFive?
He voted for himself, that just seemed scummier than being 3rd on a train. Please correct me if I am wrong.
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by SenFive »

Panzerjager wrote:
pevergreen wrote:Im voting for myself, as someone has to be lynched. I hope that in voting for myself i can convince people that I am a townie, as I AM a townie.
AK_iceman wrote:
wicked wrote:I'm all for discussing. Most mafia games I've been in have had ~50 pages for day 1. :P
Yeah, but doing re-reads to find evidence on those games is a bitch. :(

I really dont care who we vote for. Pevergreen seems unwilling to help the town, and possibly has suicidal tendencies for wanting to lynch himself. I think we should put him out of his misery, and use the info from today and tonights killing to start putting together the puzzle tomorrow.
ok my stupid newb said says "lets vote pevergreen cause he has made a stupid scum tell and voted for himself and i can keep him 1 from hammer.
I don't buy that he is vanilla but he could have a power role and just be ballsy not ballsy scum. could be ballsy vig or cop.

Iceman on the other hand is probably scum. "I don't care who we vote for and since pever isn't helping anything he must be scum, lets put kill him and go to night so i can night kill" Thanks Ice.
Vote: Iceman
Hold on here. so I can night kill? where was that stated? Maybe its my noobness but that could also be interpreted as "I want to investigate someone so lets get on with this." right? correct me if I am wrong.
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:09 pm

Post by SenFive »

Pachuco wrote: And I think that SenFive meant that Iceman might have wanted to go to night to use his investigative role (if he has one).

Personnally, I think that Iceman meant that the only info we can take for 100% of its face value is the identity of the person who gets killed at night, since that's the only confirmation of innocence we can ever get.
At least someone understands.
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:37 pm

Post by SenFive »

Pachuco wrote:Wow, it's good that we have this coroner thing to tell us pever was innocent, otherwise my next target would have been Battle Mage for systematically not mentioning that what pever did was strange at best and suspicious at worst. Now I know he's just got better instict than me :P

Well, I stand by my analysis from last time, it seems that with pever innocent we can look in his original lynch train. Maybe not both of the mafia were there to start with, they might have wanted to see if the innocents would finish pever themselves, but for sure there was one there. And with one of the votes being pevergreen, the list is one smaller.

vote
AK_Iceman
. I said what he said could be read both ways, I think it's time to read it the other way...
Panzerjager wrote:I think that kinda proves my points.
Vote: Senfive
All I did was float an idea. I know it makes me look bad at this moment. I never once said he was a cop, I did say investigate, so I can see where the word that was forced into my mouth. After lynching a townie and then losing another over the night, I have done as Pachucos quote suggests and it does look horrible.

VOTE AK_Iceman
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by SenFive »

Hemisphere Dancer wrote:Hi, HD in to comment. :3

Anyway, I didn't vote Iceman because I was waiting to see everything play out. I just wasn't sure if he was scum. Turns out he is, insert obligatory I was wrong statement here, and now I'm under scrutiny. To be honest, it was just reluctance on my part to follow a bandwagon.

Wicked, I could argue that we should be grilling the people who voted him to find the other scum, instead of those who didn't.
My experience has been that it's really common for mafiates to vote for scumbuddies so that they look less suspicious.
Both of our statements are WIFOM.

Bleh, homework.
I honestly have to agree with that. I also understand where wicked is coming from cause on the other site that we play normally they don't. Lets see what he has to say for himself before my
FOS Germy
becomes a vote. when I get to work later tonight I will go through all posts and come up with one big summary. Until then. SenFive Out.
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:28 pm

Post by SenFive »

spectrumvoid wrote:Germy made only 3 posts. Why didn't you got after sen5? He (and pan) spent way more time defending ice.

(ignore this if you've explained it somewhere after page 3, I'm getting there.)
I asked if what he said could also be protown like. I was persuaded later on to look at it like it was scum. I saw the light then voted to crush him. He had no solid defense then killed himself.
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:24 am

Post by SenFive »

spectrumvoid wrote:About sen5:
His absence is extremely suspicious. Note that after what I posted 3 posts ago, he disappeared completely.
I haven't seen anyone else post much since your post. Like I said I already changed my mind on what I said on page 4. I realized the mistake of saying what I said, and fixed it. Iceman had me fooled. I am going to still vote for you due to you trying to confuse the hell out of everyone to save your own ass.

Vote SV
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:14 am

Post by SenFive »

Battle Mage wrote:is that a hammer? :?

wicked wrote:well there's only one way to find out.
vote SV
no cause Panzer unvoted. unless panzer wants to hammer.
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:32 am

Post by SenFive »

wicked wrote:Page 10, Sen responds to SV calling him scummy by voting for her?? I think no one noticed b/c of the montrosity of SV's posts.

FOS Sen
My vote wasn't in response to her analysis. it was because of this quote from panzer.
Panzerjager wrote:Umm, why arn't we lynching scum. She can read then defend. Why does she only have two votes on her. Just cause she is a replacement doesn't mean she isn't scum.
I have to wonder why he was so wanting to lynch her, but as soon as she said Vig, Oh she can't possibly be lying. That was my vote. Also as AK said I forget to check this site as often as the other. I stick with my vote.
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by SenFive »

Pachuco wrote:Congratulations all, that was a fun read!

My case on Iceman was purely an excuse, as I knew he was scum due to my investigations. I was trying to put pressure on him to see who would be the hardest to convince... At the end I was hesitating between germy and pinky - but
beautiful catch on SenFive, I never expected that one!
I didn't think it was a beautiful catch on that. :cry: At least I fooled one person lol. 8) GG all I had fun.
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:13 am

Post by SenFive »

Smashy wrote:Mod Thoughts:

This was my first game, so I went for something simple. However, I didn't want it to be as simple as Cop-Doc-(other power role), so I took out the Doc and went RB-Vig for a bit of a change up. In retrospect, I should have done Night start. I did Day Start thinking that the Vig would eventually make it an odd number of people living at day, but that never happened. About the flavor: It was originally supposed to be something like DOOMsvile, but then M-M used that so I thought of this. The role PMs were very simple, if you were wondering. Also, another thing I could have done was go a bit slower with some stuff, especially starting Day 4 (Night only lasted 12 hours. Thankfully no-one tried to clear anyone that way.) I found it interesting how much the scum were able to lurk, and then get caught when they unlurked.

Not sure what I'm going to mod next. Might do another normal, although I do have an idea for a themed (and an idea for a
bastard-mod game
:evil: )
Whats that?
SenFive
SenFive
Townie
SenFive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:53 am

Post by SenFive »

Smashy wrote:viewtopic.php?t=3538

My idea is much different, but that in general is what bastard modding is.
so everyone has a role in a bastard mod game? Sweet. I would also like to reserve a spot if at all possible at this date in time.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”