Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:03 pm

Post by Lucresia »

I almost FOS'd Friday-13th for jumping with little information but reread the thread and realized that his first vote was just a random day 1 vote to have something on here, and I dont find him suspicious anymore after re-reading it. I do feel suspicious towards Cadre. First of all, saying you don't random vote is almost silly as without random voting you have no information usually..however after thinking hard about this game setup I have come to a conclusion about this day in which would not be safe to say on day 1 I feel...as it will def. cause the town to have a disadvantage I will have to also go on my highest suspicions however whether it is right or not..it is day 1..so we will see.

Vote:ShadowLurker

If this vote turns out bad...I may have to explain my feelings about this game on day 2.
[b]"and All anybody knows is you're not like them..."[/b]

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:05 pm

Post by Lucresia »

oops sorry mod..forgot to
Unvote: Nai

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:42 am

Post by Lucresia »

A big FOS goes out to both: Rastapopolous and Chamber

As far as I can see, chamber seems to have confirmed via pm and hasnt posted yet and even more suspicious is Rastapopolous who was the second to confirm in this thread, however hasn't posted a thing since the game started.

Are you guys waiting for something? Night perhaps? No ties to killing any innocents during the day? Or just planning on hopping on a bandwagon later? hmm. interesting to ponder.

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:33 pm

Post by Lucresia »

Oh, I'm back :) Didn't know it was back up yet

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:44 am

Post by Lucresia »

@Lucresia: VELCRO! HAVARDYU?
?? Sorry don't understand? :/

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:30 am

Post by Lucresia »

As I have already voted, I have been observing gameplay and feel pretty confident in my vote for Shadowlurker. I use pretty decently heavy profanity normally, but usually not when I am trying to make a point. I feel it is erratic behavior and a last attempt at defending something you can't really defend. I agree that there are many other words that are stronger and can give you a more compelling argument because they are not used in such a way.

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:17 am

Post by Lucresia »

It is not WIFOM, do you have Down syndrome?
I find this to be a highly offensive comment. That is very unnecessary.

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:24 am

Post by Lucresia »

ShadowLurker wrote:Let's look at it pro/con for scum

Pro
None

Con
Stirs up discussion (discussion = good for town)
Makes you look suspicious

No scum in their right mind would do it, so it is NOT A SCUMTELL either way.
Although the pro's and con's are true, I still have seen scum do this so that they can say the exact thing you are saying, that a scum would never do this. lol So, in other words it's all a big loop of possible scumminess.

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:53 am

Post by Lucresia »

Lucresia is wrong, nothing new.
Nothing new? lol I don't know if I have ever been in a game with you or if you even have any argument ot base this on?

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:14 pm

Post by Lucresia »

UGH that really ruined our chances :( Well..I still don't understand not just shadowlurker's way of playing, but he said we killed our president? But he was then a republican? I'm a little confused at why he didn't claim either..?

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:19 pm

Post by Lucresia »

oh sorry didnt see the last post. I have no idea why shadowlurker claimed once he was already lynched. Even though shadowlurker seemed overly guilty to me, I still was hoping for a claim. why did you throw the last vote on him thestatusquo? Not enough for a vote, but def. a big FOS. And a question to ponder on the game setup. There is no form of doctor? If this is true, how will we ever be able to have our president reveal themselves? Perhaps the president has some sort of protective ability?

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by Lucresia »

sorry for the double post but another thought concerning the president's protection. Maybe the president isn't able to be abducted on certain nights?

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:52 pm

Post by Lucresia »

sprontalic wrote:mmhmm great strategy...especially when there is two scum groups. Obviously I have esp if I'm to be certain that SL was town.
please explain what you mean with this comment?

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:12 pm

Post by Lucresia »

I have been rather sick...I will have to reread a lot..I'll make sure I post today..sick or not. sorry

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:40 pm

Post by Lucresia »

I don't have time to look back and see everyone that posted what for my quotes...It's taken me since I got home from work ( 6:30 est) to read this thread because of how sick I feel. I had to keep pasting quotes into notepad to comment later...
I will be voting you if you don't tell us who you think is suspicious and who you think is town, in a nice list. There's absolutely no reason not to if you're town, so it's a very suspicious play.
-If you're town, we lynch you, but we know your opinions. We can use the opinions of a confirmed town player for our lynch tomorrow.

-If you're scum, we lynch you, we know your opinions. We can use them to catch other scum tomorrow.

If you die overnight, we also get the advantages presented here.
I absolutely disagree with this. If he's scum and ends up getting killed he could make a fake list to throw us off that actually has mafia on it...Then again like almost any argument...it could go either way. He could actually have posted about townies in hopes of killing them off and then we'd have a clear list. As either thing could happen...I wouldnt say this is a great basis to go on. I think if you have your opinions COMPLETELY in the open...in the form of a list of everyone that is..that mafia members will realize that their playing still is either working or not working and will make appropraite changes on how they conduct themselves.
Wow you're dumb. Really really dumb. Your job is to find scum, if what I did is done on both town and scum, then how the ... is it a reason to vote?
I don't understand in such a game where there are two scum groups..in a mini...why on earth could you think we could afford to lose a townie? Just because that is your playing style? THAT is why it is a scumtell in THIS SPECIFIC situation.
I disagree. If we don't lynch a bad guy today, we're in very deep trouble; out only real hope would be for a cross-kill, because if we lynch a pro-town person today and another dies tonight, the town would have next to no chance of winning; the town's chances of winning a 3 town, 2 communist, 3 islamist game would be very small. So if a seer counter-claim today would let us know LB is lying scum and get us a right lynch today, it'd defiantly be worth it. And on the other hand, if LB is the seer, then lynching him would be an unmitigated disaster for the town. I'm not willing to take that risk at this point of the game.
And if there is a counterclaim, and we believe it then we have only 1 confirmed mafia and lose our seer at night. Then we go back to the same situation and have nothing else to go on. 4 good 4 bad and NO information. (Unfortunately..we have a counterclaim so it appears this situation has gotten VERY complicated)
Why the hell would you do that? You KNOW there is only one seer in this game.
There is no reason in hell a townie should claim a role that isn't theirs.
I don't know what Shadowlurker was playing at, but LyingBrian claimed, I was fighting that claim, and then counterclaimed. Why would you leave us BOTH alive?
(bolded important)There's no reason for a townie to claim a role that isnt there's? Even to protect the seer? Perhaps....and this is a thought that again is only thought because its so hard to base anything off of anything in this game..PERHAPS, Lyingbrian was doing just that..lying. Maybe he is a townie that claimed seer so that he doesnt get lynched tonight and instead the REAL seer is able to make 1 more investigation before he is killed. JUST a possibility..but DEFINITELY something I am considering. Any thoughts on this?

I hope this all made sense and will try to keep up with this game no matter how sick I feel

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:43 pm

Post by Lucresia »

corection to last paragraph. It should read "so he doesn't get lynched
today
AND INSTEAD the REAL seer is able to make 1 more investigation during that night before he was killed the next night." etc

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:38 am

Post by Lucresia »

lyingbrian wrote: if i haven't posted again by tomorrow, then i can understand hammering me, but i'll be posting tonight after i get off work...
*Looks at time* Errr... it's 8:34 the next day..and if you can't post in your defense, i'm putting on the
Vote: Lyingbrian
I actually don't even know what it is that you can say in your defense that can really help you at this point. I am pretty sure that you are not the seer, however I did give the possibility of you trying to help by pretending you are the seer. The more I read this it seems less likely although would have def. been helpful for someone to do that in this game. Sorry, but time to find out wat's REALLY going on here.

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:45 am

Post by Lucresia »

Not sure what that is about? lol

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:49 am

Post by Lucresia »

Zindaras wrote:You don't think it's a good strategy for the real Seer not to counterclaim?
I don't understand why you felt it was a good reason for the seer to counterclaim. If Lyingbrian was basically going to get lynched anyways...why would we want to out our seer? I don't find this town - like at all.
zindaras wrote:2) Do you really think it's town behaviour to claim Cop, in a game without docs?
It seems you might be contradicting yourself? I mean you wanted the cop to counterclaim without a doctor, yet you dont think its town behavior to claim cop? :/ please explain?
Yosarian2 wrote:We know the role is in the game, so if he dosn't get counterclaimed he's a good guy.
We also knew there was no doctor role and outing our cop so early by counterclaiming is just what the scum wanted. I honestly could only see two possibilities and the one being more far fetched than the other was discarded. I find it interesting the people that wanted to out our president by counterclaiming...I'd like an explanation on this from you too yosarian. Why do you think it would be good to out our only cop when everyone knew that claiming seer would be suicide because whether you got killed because you werent beleived or you were killed at night that night..you were dead either way. Lyingbrian's claim was pointless because if he was the seer, why even claim it when he would just die at night anyways?
Yosarian2 wrote:So if a seer counter-claim today would let us know LB is lying scum and get us a right lynch today, it'd defiantly be worth it. And on the other hand, if LB is the seer, then lynching him would be an unmitigated disaster for the town. I'm not willing to take that risk at this point of the game.
Again if you are going to repeat this answer I will have to ask you more questions. I see this as a pointless answer because whether we were sure he was scum or not, if we lynch lb and he was the seer, we dont have the seer. If we have the counterclaim and the seer gets killed at night, we also still dont have the seer. Also, let's just say that lb claimed cop and actually was the cop a scum could have counterclaimed..and then would you have beleived the scum? then we would have not lynched the communist and would have lynched our seer instead. I see every reason against a counterclaim imaginable. I think there was enough evidence for the town to agree that it would be pointless for the real seer to claim at any point.
KingPin wrote:This is incorrect. See Nai's response: Seer remaining hidden is better than outing him/her.
One of many quotes I can pull from Kingpin that shows townie qualities. I really believe KingPin is on the town's side.
Yosarian2 wrote:By the way, the timing of germy's vote is what is so scummy here. I can see someone who was suspicious of LB before still being after the claim. But germy showed no sign of being suspicious of lying brian before his claim, and in fact semi-defended him, but then voted for him AFTER he claimed cop. That would be a really bizzare thing for a pro-town person to do.
I agree with this. Although Germy was not for outing our cop...this behavior is not very town-like. I am unsure of my feelings on Germy..I find Germy mildly suspicious..but at the same time also see some town like qualities. I'll have to go back later today (i'm currently at work) and see Germy's playing pattern.
Germy wrote: then I'll self-vote and end the Day.
Ummm..that makes NO sense. Not a bit. Just so you know...we need to keep townies! ad if you are a townie...why would you want to vote yourselfoff to hurry things off? errr :/

So far I see 2 peope acting scummy (yosarian2 and Zindaras) and four people I am not sure about (Germy, TSQ, and Friday/Norinel, Sprontalic) and two people as townies (kingpin and myself)

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:26 am

Post by Lucresia »

My continuing sickness is only getting more worse..as I was not at work tuesday, wed, or thursday. I will catch up on this thread..I was able to read most of it..but not all and I must say I do have my own suspicions right now. Mainly though for the time being I really would like to state that I do agree with Kingpin on his conclusions. I think TSQ is the last commie and no, we shouldnt lynch him today. We have no choice but to lynch an islamist. I think the people on Germy's wagon were suspicious. Play should have been more cautious. I must say though that I HATE WHEN TOWNIES GIVE UP! I advised him not to, as it doesn't make any sense because the other people on the bandwagon had NOT convinced anyone else to vote for him. I found Germy hard to read and didn't want to make the mistake of voting a townie at a critical point. I will go back through and quote people later. I already posted on the gl in gossip mafia today and I think thats all I can handle before getting back to sleep. In the meantime please note that I do hear the people stating they had legitimate reasons for voting Germy. Although I don't necessarily believe it right now, I will go through and take the time to reread posts concerning this.

- Elliott Smith

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”