Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:05 pm

Post by Relyte »

Oh oops, that's what I get for only reading the first post. Eheh.

1)Uh... sure, you can take power you have a lot more experience than me. Meh. I don't see what the point of this question was.

2) I honestly haven't thought about that yet. Just noticed this game was going on today, haven't thought about my strategy though.

3) I have a feeling this game will take a long time...
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:52 am

Post by Relyte »

Forgot to give a "beginning of game vote."

Erm.

Vote: VitaminR
For me only hearing of Vitamins A, B, C, and D.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:01 pm

Post by Relyte »

VitaminR please elaborate what was wrong with my post, in all honesty I don't see what was wrong with my post, I think you misinterpreted.

My vote is my vote, I can always make the choice in who to lynch. However, if Pooky suggests someone, I will make use of his knowledge and my own before voting.

It's not like, "Oh Pooky says it's so-and-so, so I'm going to vote so-and-so too."

I will take his knowledge into account, and come to think of it, everyone's.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:53 pm

Post by Relyte »

He voted me, and quoted my thing before that.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:14 pm

Post by Relyte »

IH wrote:
I'm not sure what you're asserting, if anything, here. Most of this post is fluff and not really helpful/contributive. Mr Stoofer has been far more helpful/useful.
Please excuse what will be later on called, "WIFOM." But if I was scum, would I really make a stupid decision and say, "I'm allied with Pooky 4 Life."

I've already said, Pooky is not a leader to me but an influential figure.

Please do not try and twist our words to get someone lynched. I don't think most scum is THAT stupid, allying with other scum early in game.

Unvote
Vote: IH
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:29 pm

Post by Relyte »

By other scum, I mean this in a universal sense. You expected me to say, "Thesp and I would ally with Pooky this early in the game."?

Or "Scum would ally with Pooky this early in the game."?

Either one makes me look scummy. The one I posted was best IMHO.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:19 pm

Post by Relyte »

Patrick wrote:So you're saying that in the third part you meant that scum wouldn't ally themselves to their scumbuddies? It seems odd; first you're talking about Pooky, then suddenly switching to say that scum won't ally with scumbuddies. Maybe you just phrased it awkwardly. But it came off to me sounding as though you know pooky to be scum.
You are accusing me of being scum. I never said they won't, but allying with them proves rather easy for Pro-Town in later parts of the game.

and It was phrased awkwardly a bit, I did write it though, so I must have known what I was talking about though. What I meant to say is, that most scum would distance rather than ally. (WIFOM, I know.) I am comparing our situation to the game. Now, I'm not saying we are Mafia, I'm comparing it to the game. Most scum does not ally with other scum. If Thesp and I, and whoever else said, yes (Which I've already defended myself.) are allied with Pooky does that make us scum? No. Lynch me and find out.

What's the big deal? Pooky proposed being leader, some of us said yes, that doesn't mean our leader is a good guy. Was Napoleon a good guy? He took over countries, killed men. He was a good guy in a sense, he helped out France, but he was a bad guy at the same time.

It's not like Pooky will not be considered as scum. I'm willing to lynch Pooky as much as the rest of you. It's not like as a leader he'll be hard to find out. If we keep lynching Pro-Town players, duh.

I'm sick of you guys pointing fingers at us just because you need victims to point fingers at.

Which is why I keep my vote on IH. You, Patrick, and Vitamin are too suspicious. Pooky asked us questions. Including whether he doesn't mind him being a "leader" per se.

I can only make one side happy. The accusers or the accused.

Either Pooky will be against me, or you three will.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:55 pm

Post by Relyte »

Patrick wrote:Wow.
Relyte wrote:What's the big deal? Pooky proposed being leader, some of us said yes, that doesn't mean our leader is a good guy. Was Napoleon a good guy? He took over countries, killed men. He was a good guy in a sense, he helped out France, but he was a bad guy at the same time.
What's the big deal? If our leader is scum, you don't see that as a problem? Sheesh. How is Napoleon relevant to this?
Relyte wrote:It's not like Pooky will not be considered as scum. I'm willing to lynch Pooky as much as the rest of you. It's not like as a leader he'll be hard to find out. If we keep lynching Pro-Town players, duh.
I'm not going to call this scummy. But it's very shortsighted.
Relyte wrote:I'm sick of you guys pointing fingers at us just because you need victims to point fingers at.
My heart bleeds for you. Why can't we just have a world where nobody needs to accuse anyone? Then nobody needs to get worked up at all. In reality, I see something odd or scummy, I point it out. Simple. Not because I 'need' targets.
Relyte wrote:Which is why I keep my vote on IH. You, Patrick, and Vitamin are too suspicious. Pooky asked us questions. Including whether he doesn't mind him being a "leader" per se.
Firstly I don't know why me, IH and vitamin are getting grouped together. Secondly why are we scummy? Do you think that ppl who disagree with you on Pooky's suggestion are scummy?
Are you just assuming that I want him as leader? As you'll see I said before, I am only taking his knowledge into mind, just let him say he's leader, let him be happy. As for Napoleon... lots of schoolwork lately... eh...

AS for the shortsighted part. Well, I'm sorry that I write my posts in five minutes, I think it's common sense that we lynch Pooky if he's scummy. Need I elaborate?

Fine, fine. You don't need targets, but everytime I defend myself, I get attacked more. What do you want from me?

I'm grouping you three together because you're all paranoid and act 90+% sure Thesp, Pooky, or I are scum, all because we grouped together by saying, "Pooky will be 'okay' as leader." Thesp and Pooky, kind of a little more supportive, but at least that's what I said.

No, I am not OMGUS voting, I truly think IH is scummy. You want proof?

Let me know.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:41 pm

Post by Relyte »

IH wrote:
It's not like Pooky will not be considered as scum. I'm willing to lynch Pooky as much as the rest of you. It's not like as a leader he'll be hard to find out. If we keep lynching Pro-Town players, duh.
So if he lynches some scum, will he be very pro town in your eyes?
I can only make one side happy. The accusers or the accused.
Why are you wanting to make people happy. Shouldn't you be trying to find scum instead?
This is what I'm talking about, you attack me for every single little thing.

If I don't believe the same thing as you, you'll suspect me, and vice versa.

Anyone can sell out their scum buddies, it's called distancing my friend.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:03 am

Post by Relyte »

jl2704 wrote:
Mr Stoofer wrote:FWIW, I don't think Pooky's proposal tells us one way or another whether he is scum. It's just the sort of thing he would do whether town or scum. What is of more interest, IMHO, is people's reactions to the proposal.

Agreed. Unfortunately, if we are to progress in the game, someone has to be killed for further analysis. Obviously, I don't want to lynch myself, and it is also the case that Thesp is leading the votes with 3. This vote is not a vote on scummage per se, but more of achieving progression instead of deadlocking the vote.
I don't like this at all. Sounds scummy, but people make mistakes. Chances are we'll lynch a Townie either way though.

Unvote

[b[FoS: jl2704[/b]

I'll vote if someone confirms that this is not hammering vote.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:44 am

Post by Relyte »

Patrick wrote:
Relyte wrote:I don't like this at all. Sounds scummy, but people make mistakes. Chances are we'll lynch a Townie either way though.
lol. Sounds like he already knows jl would turn up town and is preparing his excuses.
FoS: Relyte
People make mistakes, look what I've done right here. My words were badly stated and misinterpreted. Is it not possible Jl's were too? You guys are way to eager to jump on the hammer.

Now, Jl's statements were ridiculously stupid, but excuse more of my "WIFOM" and most scum is smart enough to not say something stupid like that.

@Ripley: I don't want to hammer, because last time I was in a game (was C9 I should say.) and someone hammered without a claim everyone yelled at them. In Scumchat same thing.

Right now, I turn my FoS onto Pooky.

He only wants to satisfy the current crowds. His last post he just votes JL, says I'm scummy. Runs off. He's just hopping on the bandwagons.

Finally, as for IH, as I stated earlier I make mistakes, at this current time, I no longer find IH as scummy as other people, perhaps it was a bit of OMGUSy vote I admit, but I did believe he was partly scummy. I'm glad to give quotes if someone still wants them.
Unvote

FoS: Pooky
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:27 pm

Post by Relyte »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:nice OMGUS FOS relyte,

i call ur post suspicious and u finger me right back enh? hehe

ooh ur too cute.
Tell me two things in this game you have done to help catch scum.

Your questions don't count. They pretty much just confused people.

@IH, give me a second for the quotes.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:34 pm

Post by Relyte »

IH wrote:I'm saying that Pooky and Thesp are ballsy enough to do it.

So far, both Relyte and Thesp have objected to that idea. is my logic off that much, did I hit the nail on the head, or perhaps I'm reading into this wrong...

What does everyone else think of my logic?
Maybe I've interpreted this wrong, but the way I saw this post was he was starting to start bandwagons on the three of us.

"What does everyone else think of my logic?"
IH wrote:I was actually surprised nobody else saw it myself. Seriously, why does he want to make one side happy? I don't consider that a little thing.

I don't consider Relinquishing the responsibility to find scum a little thing.

This confused me.
Anyone can sell out their scum buddies, it's called distancing my friend.
It may be distancing, but it's still the oppisite side of the coin. If he only lynches protown players then he becomes scum.

If he lynches scum does he become protown?

Before accepting his proposal, did you really think it was that black and white was what I was trying to get across.

Also, still waiting for that proof.
He doesn't get it, he's trying to make me look stupid and that I only worship Pooky and am trying to show that I am not.

I'm not stupid, I was a bit hasty saying, "IF he lynches pro-town players he's scum." But I didn't mean it that way. I meant, that if he's doing stupid stuff like that, and other stuff it's not too hard to find him out.

That's all I had on him, and half the problem is I have him in another game which I seem to be mixing up with this one.

But my thoughts on Pooky outweighed the ones on IH, and I unvoted.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:20 pm

Post by Relyte »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my questions provoked reactions

reactions = information

information ----> catch scum.

Did they confuse people? or did people act confused because they were unsure of how to respond?
Well obviously your questions made Thesp and I scummy. As well as you. Chances are at most one of us is scum. By doing this though you lured others into the trap.

I will admit, sometimes I do OMGUS vote, my emotions make the better of me. This is not one of them.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:39 pm

Post by Relyte »

Patrick wrote:What is all this? His questions haven't made him scummy and they didn't make you or Thesp scummy either, that was caused by your own actions.
Someone accused Thesp and I of being scummy for allying with Pooky.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:38 pm

Post by Relyte »

Think what you want. I misinterpret you just as you misinterpret me I guess.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:15 pm

Post by Relyte »

Thesp wrote:We will get the most info out of a dead jl2704. I'm disappointed in Cephrir for not voting when he had the chance.
I will hammer then...

I just hope this doesn't turn out bad and we end up with an innocent Jl like I had predicted.

Vote: Jl2704
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:44 pm

Post by Relyte »

Patrick wrote:Relyte has definitely been doing some strange things this game, some of which I've already pointed out. The hammer vote looked like a last minute attempt to distance from jl. At any rate if Relyte was pro town and really didn't think jl was scum, I don't know why he would hammer.
As not-pro-town as this sounds: I'm scared that if I didn't hammer and he shows up as scum I'm going to be targeted.

Either way I saw it, I had to take a leap of faith.

I could stay against it and hope he's not scum, or hammer and hope he is scum.

Anyway, don't count your chickens before they hatch. We don't KNOW if JL is Scum, I can't be distancing from him if he's Town and I'm Scum.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:47 pm

Post by Relyte »

Patrick wrote:
Relyte wrote:Anyway, don't count your chickens before they hatch. We don't KNOW if JL is Scum, I can't be distancing from him if he's Town and I'm Scum.
Please pay attention to what's going on.
Very sorry, this was on page 8 and scrolled half way down the page thinking it was still page 7, in fact until 5 minutes ago I had no clue JL was scum, next time I'll pay more attention.

My apologies.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:43 am

Post by Relyte »

I've never played a game with Pooky before--is he normally like this?
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:32 pm

Post by Relyte »

Thesp wrote:
Relyte wrote:I've never played a game with Pooky before--is he normally like this?
Where he's like what? Accurate?
Saying "such and such" is next.

Here comes the making sides happy argument.

How many of you actually, read that first post? Iirc, I put an, "I guess." Or something at the end of it. I thought Pooky was joking around. Being a bit sarcastic. Unless I'm wrong, I think I also said something like, "What's the point of this?"

Besides no ones going to be happy with me in the game. Like I said, there are those who favor Pooky and those who oppose. And after Pooky's latest comment, I'm inclined to believe he's just hopping the bandwagon. Rather obviously too. Seeing as this is pretty much the first time he addressed me and he just says, "Relyte's next." Factless.

Unvote

Vote: Pooky
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:27 pm

Post by Relyte »

At least since I believe I'm at -1. Can someone be so kind and tell me what I did to deserve being lynched?

Maybe I forgot, but all I can remember pre-crash was "trying to make sides happy"
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:46 am

Post by Relyte »

Thesp wrote:
Relyte wrote:At least since I believe I'm at -1. Can someone be so kind and tell me what I did to deserve being lynched?
Can you be so kind as to impart us your wisdom as to whom you think is scum before you get lynched? Thanks.
I wish I had listened to the side against Pooky at the beginning, he's just trying to manipulate you guys and gain his trust. He doesn't really acknowledge I minorly agreed with him at all. Trying to avoid contact with non-scum perhaps?

Anyway, I'm for a Pooky lynch.

Cephrir:

Yeah, but my case against the Jl thing is he made one quote wrong. Was a uberly scummy thing to say, but everyone says something scummy once in a while.

As for my "Incoming WIFOM" types of phrases. Well, I knew it would be interpreted as WIFOM either, way, I was just trying to acknowledge I knew I was throwing some WIFOM out there. I understand all those are scummy.

I've already commented on the sides happy stuff, I believe.

Anyway, if I can be saved, hurray. If I'm lynched, good luck.
Relyte
Relyte
Goon
Relyte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:31 am

Post by Relyte »

Sorry, would have defended myself if I had gotten here sooner.

I was Townie.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”