Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Shamrock, dude, I know it sucks that you drew a scum PM but seriously you should take a break from prod dodging here to help us out by bussing your partner, thanks in advance.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Bacde is obvscum. Let's see if this head can find our notes.

jmo is very likely Town. And we have Townreads on the full Bacde wagon, funnily enough--we're looking for the third scum at present.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:07 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Compiling stuff. This degenerated somewhat because at one point we were just pointing and laughing at the obvscum over AIM; first lamenting why he wasn't getting votes, then cheering Nacho when he caught on. But this is what it can be reduced to:
In post 33, Bacde wrote:I think its likely jmo is telling the truth. Drunk or not, its possible to OMGUS on a random vote. I am currently most interested in (suspicious of) iamausername and iceninja

iceninja for saying a vote on him is "not good"
This is awful. Look at how shitty his reason to suspect ICEninja is.
In post 39, Bacde wrote:Sticking on iam for still not seeming genuine. 2nd fos = iceninja

I don't like how iam thinks iceninja is a good wagon.
Uhm, what? He suspects both of them, and doesn't like how one of his suspects is being pushed by the other? This is the extent of his analysis--look at how back suspect ICEninja, yet apparently thinks he's not "a good wagon". Nonsense that doesn't cross Town's head.

He doesn't follow up on the iaaun suspicion either:
In post 47, iamausername wrote:
In post 45, Mirhawk wrote:
Unvote

Vote ICEninja

He seems to hold the opinion that every wagon in town is super awesome
disturbed one is doing the same thing, and the way he has approached his pursuit of jmo reads nothing like a coherent town thought process to me. if he thinks that lying about omgussing makes jmo obvscum, why was he only voting him "for now", and why was he happy to switch over to iceninja when that wagon started looking more popular?
In post 55, Bacde wrote:
Vote: ICENinja

absta seems town
So he jumps from his suspect that didn't seem genuine to the wagon that person was supporting, when he said he didn't like how iaaun supported the wagon. Do you know what in iaaun's #47 changed Bacde's mind on iaaun? We don't, but there is supposedly something there:
In post 68, Bacde wrote:
In post 65, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 39, Bacde wrote:Sticking on iam for still not seeming genuine. 2nd fos = iceninja

I don't like how iam thinks iceninja is a good wagon.
In post 55, Bacde wrote:
Vote: ICENinja

absta seems town
@Bacde, what changed between these two posts? iceninja hadnt posted between the two.
Good question. iceninja didn't post but iamausername did.

Then it gets outright hilarious:
In post 88, Bacde wrote:I am currently voting for two people. I'll fix that.

Unvote, unvote, Vote: Disturbed_One

I think one of jmo or disturbed is scum, and I'm pretty sure its Disturbed. Disturbed reads to me as "we caught a town doing something stupid, now everybody get him!", and then changes his vote to the most popular wagon when asked more thoroughly about his first read.

Will think more about iamausername and iceninja later. I'm pretty sure at least one of them is scum, but I don't have as strong a feeling as I do for jmo and disturbed.

He keeps pulling crap like this:
In post 114, Bacde wrote:The fact that Disturbed thinkts Dire_Drenz is a good target for pressure makes me want to not pressure Dire_Drenz. Staying on Disturbed.
These are paper-thin connections that he never explains in depth. They allow him to flip his reads around once his target flips Town. Town doesn't need stuff like this, they don't care if they will be wrong in the future, but Bacde is covering all his bases. He is using connection as the
base
for his reads on people, and those connections are flimsy and superficial.

In post 130, Bacde wrote:Classic Dunhamganger.

This is an interesting interaction between Dun and Mirhawk. Not sure of how I read it yet.
hahahahaha
See what I mean?

And now the part when it becomes overtly cheesy and ridiculous:
In post 140, Bacde wrote:@Nacho did you notice that absta is also suspicious of me before you voted me? Because thats what it seems like to me.
In post 143, Bacde wrote:Yep, just as I thought. Nacho was making sure other people suspected me before voting me. That's like scum behavior 101

Vote: Nachomamma8

Now THIS can be considered an OMGUS (by me).

By the way, I was pretty suspicious of you when you misconstrued my argument. There's nothing contradictory about believing jmo was drunk and didn't purposely OMGUS, and also believing that ICEninja was scummy for specifically stating that a vote on him was "not good".

Disturbed is scummy but
this
, this is scum incarnate. Lynch this fool.

More fake connection ridiculousness:
In post 163, Bacde wrote:@Disturbed the way you interacted with jmo seemed like a scumvtown interaction. Show me where I ever suspected jmo and I'll eat my hat.

In post 177, Bacde wrote:-nacho is scum
-nachos posts are really scummy
-i want nacho to be lynched

I'll keep my vote here.
What is this crap. Honestly. Look at it. This guy doesn't have any train of thought to think Nacho is scum; the logic for his Nacho vote was "you noticed other people were suspecting me before voting me!" So what? People keep an eye on the VCs and on what other players say.
How is that ever supposed to be scum mentality?
Scum might be interested in pushing mislynches, but Town are also interested in getting their scumreads lynched.

ICEninja--that is the BEST image. Thank you.

Mirhawk is Town because his posts are logical and have a visible train of thought of someone who is looking for scum. I can dig some stuff up if you'd like details. :effort:, sigh. Let's see if I can recruit the pretty one to do that for me.

As for being that confident, huh, what? If we have two scumreads, and we know Mini Normals have usually three scum, why wouldn't we be looking for a third?
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Jabberwock »

On Mirhawk-Town:

The thought process behind the sequence starting in 94 ("Abasta, are you egging Disturbed and Jmo on? Because it looks that way from over here.") is Town. Scum would be fine with someone egging conflict between two players, would support one side or another, try to manipulate things. Mirhawk thought
outside
the box to look at the situation in context.

In post 122, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 120, Dunhamganger wrote:Wow what a gem of a scumpost.
And yet I don't retract it.

Do you have any opinions on the point of the game where I made it?
This is a great post. He has nothing to hide or any need to justify himself--he's standing up for what he believes in.

In post 183, Mirhawk wrote:
Unvote
Sorry about that ICE, I've just been using you as a parking lot. I haven't entertained any serious notions of you being scum since page five.
This is Town. Newbish scum wouldn't say stuff like this. Mirhawk is an older account, but he hasn't played all that much here; check his topics. Newbie scum would slink off to a better wagon without this line. Admitting this up front is transparent Town attitude.

We
do
have a question for Mirhawk, though:
In post 183, Mirhawk wrote:Nacho hasn't done anything anti-town. His initial case against bacde was well supported and I feel nothing he has said since then has in any way contradicted his earlier statements.
In post 189, Mirhawk wrote:Nacho's original case on you was quite bad, and in fact until you started responding to Nacho's claims I had a town read on you.
Can you explain the change in how you thought about Nacho's initial Bacde case?
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

And while we're making cases on scum and being generally awesome: Shamrock is very likely Bacde's buddy.

Shamrock is playing like scum. Let me show you the full extent of his ISO:
In post 98, Shamrock wrote:Disturbed's reasons for voting ICENinja are really bad.
In post 94, Mirhawk wrote:Abasta, are you egging Disturbed and Jmo on? Because it looks that way from over here.
What is the point of this question?
In post 121, Shamrock wrote:
In post 119, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 109, absta101 wrote:None of this sounds scummy. Why do need the answer to this?
Never said it was scummy, just wondering if it was intentional.
Wait, if it's not scummy, why did you bring it up?
Trying to cast suspicion on Disturbed, on Mirhawk, and essentially buddying up to absta. Without a vote. Without any useful content. These questions are bland and very very empty and very very posturing.

Do you think he hasn't been online to follow up on this lame questioning? No, that's not it: He's lurking like a pro. One wonders why he doesn't like this game or why he doesn't feel the need to weigh in at any point.

But here's the kicker: It's in the distancing that Bacde is suddenly doing.

Remember that pile of scumreads that Bacde had? That wide, open net, that it would make sense for him to look at
and pressure
right now if he were Town? Because they are the evil scummy bastards that he thinks are trying to mislynch him?

Nah, let's not go for what is actually useful for Town. Let's go for what
looks
good in Bacdde's mind:
In post 187, Bacde wrote:Look, I can already tell this is a losing battle for me, so I'll
Vote: Shamrock
right now. I want the lurkers to post more so everyone can get better reads before the day ends.
D'awww he's so generous in wanting everyone to have better reads. Why Shamrock? Why not RedRabbit? Or McStab?

Spoiler: Basically, this.
Hi scum.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:35 am

Post by Jabberwock »

*rests chin on
paws
claws*

Do go on, Shamrock. Give us ONE post that does not utterly suck.

I mean, we know that drawing scum is a bitch, but
do try
to make this a challenge of sorts.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

ICEninja 221 wrote:If I throw a ball, I wonder how far that dragon will chase it before it realizes its not a puppy.
!

Every creature with good taste chases balls! (ºwº)
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Hey guys

guys

wheeeeeee

Mr. Lucky is everywhere but here.

Man, it must suck to dislike being scum more than
we
do. We're sorry you feel that way, and sympathize. Being Town rocks our scaly socks. Town rules, scum drools. But you're really really scum and we'll laugh as we hang you from the rafters. Is that okay with you?
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:09 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Bacde 230 wrote:
Town

Jabberwock
jmo16mla
absta101
Dunhamganger
iamausername
ICEninja
Mcstab
redrabbit
Mirhawk
disturbed_one
shamrock
nachomamma8
Scum
Explain these.

One rather notable question for extra credit: we definitely noted you had several people suspecting you before we voted you. There are several points in our case that are similar to points raised against you already. So why is Nacho your top scumread, and we are your top Townread? That makes no sense, as we are 'guilty' of what you accused Nacho of. Why is it scummy of him to act like that, but we are immediately hailed as Town?

@Disturbed_One: Not quite sure what you mean. If you believe that his play makes sense for his claim, vote another scum suspect. If you don't believe the claim, it's a viable lynch. If you're saying that you are a Bodyguard yourself and thus Bacde is likely full of crap (unlikely to have two Bodyguards in this setup), it's time to speak up yourself.

As it is, surviving Nights for too long would quickly become suspect for Bacde-scum, if people keep dying instead of him. I would like explanations on those reads before doing anything else, though.

iaaun, thoughts on Shamrock please and thank you.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Jabberwock »

By "explain these" I mean "explain all your reads and why they are in that specific order". I know what the list format means.

Hunting from "interactions" is useless when you don't have solid ground to stand on re: individual alignments. Those "scum v. Town" reads are just excuses to line up mislynches.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

In post 247, Bacde wrote:
In post 240, Jabberwock wrote:Hunting from "interactions" is useless when you don't have solid ground to stand on re: individual alignments. Those "scum v. Town" reads are just excuses to line up mislynches.

:neutral: I've been saying that I think jmo is town all game. I don't understand why you think I am posturing for mislynches.

@Jabberwock what is your read on Shamrock/Disturbed and the way they just talked?
We are not answering any questions from you until you answer ours. Explain your reads and their order. All of them. Don't care if you've done so before.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:27 am

Post by Jabberwock »

We hate to interrupt your tunnel of love on Nacho, Bacde, but what about explaining all your reads like... right now?

Nacho, read on iaaun, please.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Jabberwock »

In post 266, Nachomamma8 wrote:Town. He's been doing his own thing for a while, which I like, and he's been doing some things that are pretty stupid for scum but completely sensible for town and so I'm only a tiny bit paranoid of him because I always am.
Frankly we think his latest post is balderdash. It feels like iaaun is trying to milk his meta of looking for oddities, but going for the weirdest things that make no sense from a Town perspective by someone with his experience.

For example, while the timestamp issue is a good point, the second/third person business is ridiculous. Newer players often switch between second/third person out of an awkward sense of detachment, and
I
do that all the time. I'll even switch in the same post at times. This isn't any kind of valid tell, and with iaaun's continuous attention to this kind of thing, we'd expect him to be aware that it's not alignment-indicative.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Bacde wrote:
In post 265, Jabberwock wrote:We hate to interrupt your tunnel of love on Nacho, Bacde, but what about explaining all your reads like... right now?
You already disagree with a bunch of my reads so I don't understand the purpose of this "assignment"
You don't have to understand it, you have to do it. We want to see the reasoning behind your reads. Why are you so averse to doing something that your top Townread is asking you?
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:17 am

Post by Jabberwock »

If our reads have changed, you should have no problem explaining why they were the way they were when you made that list, since said list doesn't out your bodyguard target.

We are trying to read you. One of the best ways to do so is via the legitimacy of your reads. You provided a pretty ordered list, so we want to see your reasoning for that list. This shouldn't be such a wild concept and it shouldn't be like pulling teeth. Explain your reads at the time you made that list and their order.
You
made the list, you shouldn't have trouble explaining it. Stop dodging and do it.

As for our 'list of reads', we don't need 'lists' as we have already provided reads on several players. Unlike you, we don't seem to have an issue explaining said reads, so stop painting us as if we are in a similar situation.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Jabberwock »

^ To Bacde.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:37 am

Post by Jabberwock »

absta101 wrote:@Jabb - Back off Bacde for today. Question his reads tomorrow.
You look worse for that push.
Our second scumread should be obvious, but we are biding our time since we are waiting on people and we actually want explanations for those reads. Waiting for them to become even more outdated is nonsensical, as then Bacde can use excuses like "it has been so long I forgot" or discuss them with his scumbuddies at night. The time to explain them is now, even if we don't see a need to lynch him Today.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Oh for pity's sake, Bacde. Now you're trying to paint it as a matter of "dominance"? We asked you to explain your reads, you refused, we asked again, you refused again--we can argue that you're trying to establish dominance by refusing to explain your reads and be here all week. That's pointless.

You're digging your heels in and being stubborn. This is ridiculous, as if you are Town, you are likely to die at Night sooner rather than later. Why do you refuse to explain your reads now, when doing so may be one of your final chances of making a difference in Dayplay?

We don't want "bulletpoint reasons" for your reads. If those are anything like the three "bulletpoint" reasons you gave for Nacho, they are trash. There is no need for you to be cagey about your reads' reasons as Town, but there is a lot of reasoning to do so as scum.

Look, Bacde. It's obvious you aren't getting lynched Today. But we want explanations now, because they are long overdue. A list of reads with no explanation does nothing to diminish our scumread on you. An explanation of those reads in might. We are not interested in the reads changes that come after those; if you want to keep them secret for bodyguard reasons, that's fine, but you outed those reads then, so you must be able to explain them and their order. Please do so. There is really no Town motivation to continue refusing to do this.

...and we aren't voting Shamrock because he's at L-2 and there are people who haven't caught up. It's obvious he is our second scumread. Are you even reading our posts? :|
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Jabberwock »

See, that wasn't so hard. I particularly like this:
In post 288, Bacde wrote:Dunhamganger to redrabbit I mostly placed in an arbitrary order, these are my null reads for the most part.

[snip]

I voted him initially because he was a lurker and I was hoping to get pressure off of me
It rings honest; those were some of the things that were coming across as really sketchy. Town can also do sketchy (and survivalistic :/) moves, but 'fessing up is a good Town move.

Anything you'd like to know from us?
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Disturbed_One is Town. We've made our scumread on Shamrock plenty clear.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Nacho, why the iaaun read flip?

Done waiting.
VOTE: Shamrock
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Shamrock
has
been online. Maybe not in the last 48 hours, but I know he was online in time to watch our . That was L-1, and he didn't see fit to post anything afterward.

He's not playing like he did in Dresden Files Mafia, where he thought he was a doctor. He's not playing like he did in Mafia in Triplicate, where he was a VT. He's lurking scum.

<)≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈(''\≈(ºwº)_/'')

(Look, don't try to argue Wonderland anatomy with me.)

=========[}
{]=========
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Other head here reporting for duty. Just saw we lived through the night which fucking owns, but Disturbed's a really weird kill. Yeah, the guy was pretty obviously town via his own play + interactions with flipped scum but I expected either Bacde or us to be dead here.

Vote: Melmond

Mostly as a placeholder but I remember not liking his replace-in content at all - the sheer amount of null/scumreads in #301 is very jarring. #334 in particular is awkward and a really weak reason to pull back from his Nacho town-read.

I'm thinking Cheery Dog is town. Him getting cold feet over the Shamrock wagon in #359 due to not being able to interact with him + Disturbed's confidence is genuine and very understandable. Still not lynching Bacde - him claiming BG and then starting up a counterwagon on his goon buddy is suicidal and non-sensical from a scum PoV.

Going to take a look at the players on the Shamrock wagon a little more closely. As much as I hope that everyone on it is town, given Shamrock being really obvious, it's very probable at least one scum bussed.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Looking over ICEninja's ISO, he's still reading town. I initially thought him sarcastically trying to brush off suspicion against him in #35 and #71 was pretty bad but he had a similar reaction in Dresden Files as town. Him getting frustrated at the game and the lurkers in both #66 and #107 is very genuine and his persistent attack on them in later posts is entirely reasonable. It doesn't feel like he's just trying to grab some cred here but he's legit pissed that people aren't contributing more.

#157 + #165 - his being conflicted on Disturbed, seeing his behavioral patterns as scummy but his tone as town, and the way he expresses it is super fucking genuine ("Disturbed continues to confuse me with making stupid plays but sounding so sincere and genuine doing them..." / "Disturbed's 158 feels a little bit like trying to milk me for a town read, but dammit once again it feels sincere...").

Him being stoked at our replace-in (#198 + #211) is very townie in light of Dresden where another Tierce hydra (Sixty) did a stand-up job leading the town to victory.

All in all, fairly sure ICEninja is town and I'm not lynching this guy. More later when I have some time (still have to finish an obnoxious take home exam).

P-Edit: This Bacde argument is boring. We're not lynching him. Move your votes elsewhere.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

ICEninja wrote:Jabber just spent an extensive amount of effort buddying up to me. This feels sketchy as hell, as since there was no pressure on me what-so-ever, the only reason I can think of someone would want to do this is to continue to get me to follow along with their reads.

For the first time in the game, I'm actually considering the possibility of Jabberscum.
If extensively explaining Townreads is something scummy for you, you're in for a wild ride. That was Empire, champion of meta analysis--but I do much the same (though he tends to have prettier links). Look at my Konowa Townread in Dresden Mafia.

What Empire is doing is rereading the game (he was rather busy through most of D1, and Today it's my turn), with a special focus on the Shamrock wagon for potential bussers. I had that Townread from your reaction to our entrance (it has similarities to what Konowa expected of the Vi/Tierce hydra in Dresdenafia--he had Reverse Mafia-Dresdenafia, you had Dresdenafia-Mini 1398 Without A Cool Name), and while I couldn't mention it in-game with a good, thorough explanation because Dresden was still ongoing, I shared it with Empire and pointed to the similarities in belligerent behavior in early game between the two games. Today that Townread is relevant for analysis of the Shamrock wagon, so it's coming out.

(Besides, you can't tell me you wouldn't like to pet this cuddly avatar. (ºwº))
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Doctors and bodyguards together make no sense in a Mini Normal. No sane review team is going to let that pass. That results in a string of several days of "whyyyy can't I kill these people" for scum.

Bodyguards are replacements for doctors that don't gain the Town a half lynch. (It takes two successful saves for a doctor to gain the Town another lynch, and bodyguards just shift the kill target). Bodyguard + doctor pretty much defeats the purpose altogether.

The Disturbed_One kill makes sense regardless of Bacde's alignment. Bacde-Town would have caused the scumteam to deviate from obvious protection targets to avoid hitting Bacde instead, since he's a juicy mislynch waiting to happen. Bacde-scum would have caused the scumteam to deviate from obvious protection targets because they don't want to kill someone it would make sense for Bacde to protect.

Nevertheless, Bacde is not the lynch for Today--while he is alive, any claimed PR's death will mean forfeiting Bacde's own. With one dead scum out of likely three, we can afford that risk for a while.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 407, ICEninja wrote:
Nacho wrote:They can be; they very rarely are. If there is a doctor in the setup that hasn't claimed yet, they should most definitely do so.
I'm actually not so sure about this. If there is a doctor in town (which there usually seems to be), then so long as Bacde doesn't make it to lylo it doesn't matter. He WILL be lynched when the doctor later claims or is killed. I would prefer either lynching Bacde without the need for a counter claim, or just holding off on lynching him than sacrificing a town PR for it. Unless said doctor is one of our useless lurkers, in which case go for it. I wouldn't mind seeing, for example, Melmond draw the NK.
I would like Jabberwock's opinion on this. I will think on this a bit more when I'm not tired as hell, but I *think* it would be optimal for a doctor/alternative protective role to be outed now as opposed to later.
Both heads are in agreement that if there is another protective role, Today would be a good time for claiming--especially if not under duress.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Rob13--that case on Bacde is nice and all, especially the bits where you blatantly parrot us, but have you actually noticed all that discussion that says Bacde is not an optimal lynch Today? Why did you jump over that discussion without mentioning it, and instead keep pushing at a vote that is worthless because it won't lead to a lynch?

Bacde is not Today's lynch. Move your vote elsewhere.

Those Cheery Dog votes are bad. Look at this:
In post 359, Cheery Dog wrote:@ICEninja My analysis didn't even mention names, of course my weak points aren't going to point to alignments.

By not interacting with him, I mean that I haven't even had the chance to interact with him, if it was someone else on L-1, I'd be able to actually interact and identify how scummy they are myself. Since Shamrock hasn't posted at all since I joined the game, I can't do anything about him, while I have read his posts and can agree with others opinions, I'd still like to be able to confirm it more myself.
While I have gone and skimmed this game in question, I also decided to check a recent game where he was scum, this lack of activity wasn't there during Mini 1365, so while it this is high levels of lurk here, I'm not entirely sure how it relates to his alignment. Disturbed_One's almost 100% confirmed of Shamrock being scum is actually putting me off the lynch.

My stance on absta is controversial, would you rather I just commented on the popular wagons and just ignored everyone else?
But if you do need that information, from the popular wagons at the time I replaced in (which was the only time there has been multiple popular wagons while I'm been in the game), you are town, Bacde is leaning town and Disturbed is leaning slightly less town due to being a constant wagon throughout the game.

and why would your vote be on me when you've pretty much just called me null?
Why try to stall a lynch on your flaked partner when you can get good bussing Towncred from it? This cold-feet reaction makes more sense from a Town player who is afraid of lynching an unclaimed PR than from a scumbuddy who knows that anything Shamrock claims will be a lie. The paranoia and wanting a first-person interaction with Shamrock feel genuine.

(PS: Vote Melmond.)
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Jabberwock »

It was never just a placeholder:
In post 368, Jabberwock wrote:
Vote: Melmond

Mostly as a placeholder but I remember not liking his replace-in content at all - the sheer amount of null/scumreads in #301 is very jarring. #334 in particular is awkward and a really weak reason to pull back from his Nacho town-read.
EMpire will be busy until tomorrow and I have a lot of travel prep to do, but we'll get to this a bit more soonish.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

iamausername wrote:
In post 437, Jabberwock wrote:(PS: Vote Melmond.)
why not jmo?
Haven't really gone through him Today, but from what this head has seen of jmo in other games, he is a very raw newbie. Look at this. Everyone cares about not giving off scumtells, Town or scum, even though confident Town players will not give a damn and just post naturally. He comes across a lot like a newbie who is not really confident of what he is doing and who doesn't want to be lynched for the wrong reasons. It happens a lot in newbie games and doesn't make them scum, just makes them players with a lack of confidence in defending the lack of scum intent in their actions (they think behavior > motivation and haven't learned better yet).

And frankly?
In post 369, Rob14 wrote:Post #52 - And the scum gives himself away. JMO says the following:
1.I'm not sure what would have happened if I wasn't drunk. But I probably would have made sure I wasn't voting the guy that was already voting for me.

-snip-

3. I didn't lie about it. Being drunk doesn't make it look worse. Like I said, I voted randomly. If I hadn't been drunk I would have made sure that I wouldn't have voted disturbed one because he was already voting me and I know people regard that as a scum tell/newb move. Simple.
If you're town, why would you care so much to carefully avoid giving off scum tells? Scum, in general, are far more aware of being sure not to give off scum-tells than town. I find this super-scummy.
This is 1) posturing (before the jmo quote) and 2) abject crap. No, it is not an excellent catch. Newb-Town are as much or more self-conscious as newb-scum. You've modded enough Newbie games (hi!) to know this. The wiki tells them to be careful about how they come across, to not OMGUS, to make sure they are not perceived as scummy--the Town has limited lynches to use. The point is:
he was drunk and made a move he perceives as scummy.
Do you think such a self-conscious person would have been posting in a game while drunk if he was worried he was giving himself away? No, he wouldn't--the fact that he was posting then is indication that he lost some of that inhibition and posted because heck, he's Town and can do whatever he wants.

Better question:
In post 98, Shamrock wrote:
Disturbed
's reasons for voting
ICENinja
are really bad.
In post 94, Mirhawk wrote:
Abasta
, are you egging
Disturbed
and
Jmo
on? Because it looks that way from over here.
What is the point of this question?
You've called Mirhawk Town due to how Shamrock was trying to smear him. What do you think about the alignments of the people in purple?

ICEninja: Melmond has one vote. One vote. It's six to lynch, and my 'P.S.' was not exactly the sharpest case in the world. Not exactly worried about the speed of the votes piling on him. As I said, we'll get to this; Empire has an exam to finish and I've been busy as well. There is no hydra dissonance; from what we've seen of the Shamrock wagon, Melmond is currently our preferred The X Marks The Lynch. There's plenty of time, so yeah, that was a lazy call for a lazy wagon on the person we'd most like to see dead Today. :Effort: will wait until later.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Purple
and
orange
. ITG we learn that mythical critters are colorblind.

Also, I'm not a wallposter, I can quit any time, I swear... ._.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Okay seriously this head is not reading :up: that :up:

Not now, not later. Either divide it by sections and focus on what is important or
get out
. This is not a game of he said/she said. From skimming this thing, I don't see any CONCLUSIONS, any coherent thoughts that go from A to B, and I am not going to read it. If you have questions/comments/air currants for us, make them coherent and intelligible in another post.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:43 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Tierce-head will be V/LA until December 19th.

My access on the 17th will probably depend on whether I can find a power socket in the Dublin airport. Will likely be in jetlag coma come the 19th.

Empire is enjoying birthday and post-birthday hijinks. We're a busy Wondercritter.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Pretty obvious that Bacde is full of crap and that ICEninja is the real deal. Look at ICEninja's reaction to Bacde's claim and subsequent vote on scum:
ICEninja 232 wrote:For the record I'm not really convinced by that claim, but a day 1 PR claim is usually worth putting off even if they're obvscum. Yeah I'm fine with a Shamrock lynch.

Unvote, vote Shamrock

In the meantime, Bacde is desperately trying to spin ICEninja's claim into something that is "omg not true ICEninja is fakeclaiming scum guyz look at it":
Bacde 533 wrote:
ICEninja 534 wrote:Oh and Bacde if you're VT who fake claimed bodyguard it will literally be your fault if town loses and you'll be added to my "will not play with" list.
This is a pretty dramatic appeal to emotion. A lot of people here were already convinced that I was scum, and were just waiting for me to die at night to confirm me. Why are you acting as though this is a win-or-lose situation? Town is already doing pretty well--our first lynch was scum. There's no way we are in a LYLO situation right now.

Or are you a desperate scum looking for some way to pile on mislynches?
Tierce-head is prophetic and sees an impending VT claim from Bacde here with this "but we're not at LyLo whyyyy did you do that" whin(g)ing. ICEninja's point had nothing to do with LyLo and CC'ing at LyLo is a scum choice, not a Town one. Town CC's before LyLo to make sure scum gets lynched without the risk of losing the game if the wrong person is lynched that Day. And ICEninja's play so far is very much Frustrated Town Who Can't Get His Confirmed-To-Self Scum Lynched.
Looks like we'll have ketchup for dinner eventually after all. (\(^w^)(^w^)/)

We're willing to believe that Rob13 is just bad at making cases (look, the goal is not to try to spin everything someone says into scum-thinking, but to try and figure out the motivation--it's pretty easy to make a case for scum on anyone if you are just looking at
behaviors
without taking into account personality, playstyle and motivations) and that Melmond-McStab is the final scum. Mirhawk and Nacho are really really obvTown and it's time to get this game on the road. Lynch Melmond, lynch Bacde (u mad scum), gg.

Also--this is the mandatory
aha we were right neer-neer
from our D1 entrance with two scumreads. Smug two-headed Wondercritter is smug.

Also also--this illustrates my feelings about ICEninja quite well.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

You should probably self-vote and end your misery faster. (ºwº) (x2)

That, and I like how you're focused on "your cases suck, let's ask what you think of person X instead of giving my own opinion about person X at present or even comment on the claim shenanigans".
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

u mad

I'm not calling you
stupid
, I'm calling you
scum
. If I were calling you stupid, which I actually occasionally do (get used to it, this is a mafia game and I'm not here to be nice, I'm here to lynch scum, I save the niceties for the Discussion forums), you'd notice.

*rests chin on claws*

No, really,
do tell
. How is a Doctor claim at present a claim that scum would make? How has anything ICEninja has done since your Bodyguard claim hint at him
not
being a Doctor who is pretty damn sure that you're lying scum? Why would ICEninja-scum sacrifice himself at present
and still do it in a way that does not involve you getting lynched Today
?

There is not an inch of scum motivation in ICEninja's claim. There is a TO
W
N of Town motivation in doing so. He's obviously Town, and you're obvscum desperate to discredit him to try and get just one Town mislynch before you go down.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Bacde 556 wrote:*sprays ketchup all over your claws*
No, no, that is post-lynch. It's like champagne, see.

1) You have not answered how ICEninja is scum, especially after that claim.
2) Why is the Melmond lynch a "such a dumb idea"? What do you see, in Melmond's lackluster content, that is making you so certain of this?

Bacde 556 wrote:I've been laying low today since I know no one is taking me seriously anyway.
pfffahahaha
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Empire thinks you're just trolling at this point. I'm inclined to agree. The dragonish coils will be -------> over there watching you self-destruct. (Also, we have a Santa hat, so it's time for us to go sing some Lovecraftianish carols and terrorize children.) In the meantime,
do
try to spin ICEninja's claim into a scum one. Would be more entertaining than that low-level trolling anyway.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Not having scumreads != being scum. At all. In fact, it's usually a Towntell. Scum know that they need to push a lynch through, and that "having scumreads looks like a Town thing to do"--so they crank out scumreads. They need them for those mislynches. absta is having issues figuring out what to do. That comes from a Town mindset, not a scum one. You're painting him as scum for a behavior without looking at the motivations and reasoning behind it. Hi scum.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Jabberwock »

Tierce-head has realized that she was going at this the wrong way, and with Empire's blessing, let's play musical
chairs
lynches.

Bacde has pretty much claimed scum. He has no way out of this, so what he's doing now is just WIFOMing it up. We can try to hit his partner Today, or we can take Bacde out and at least eliminate the scum's ability to bounce ideas off each other. His inane defense of Melmond after being outed can't be analyzed, nor can anything that he has said since ICEninja's claim, since at that point Bacde knew he was well and truly doomed and the only thing he could do was hope Town would fail lynch after lynch where it came to his buddy.

So, let's take the rotten ketchup out of the equation and add another scum pelt to everyone's walls. We'll worry about the last scum Tomorrow, and with luck Bacde might even be a scum PR.

UNVOTE: Melmond
VOTE: Bacde
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

In post 586, absta101 wrote:@Jabb - What do you think of iam?
Unless Empire has a flash of brilliance, we're done talking Today. It's time to quicklynch scum.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Victoire!
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon