Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:44 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Anix: about your Mr. 11th Hour thing...stfu. Seriously, I don't want to hear it. I don't care how much you're worth to the town at the endgame, you should definitely concentrate on contributing NOW. What if the scum kills you tonight? Then you would have spent your entire time in this game going "Well, I'm really worth the most at the end of the game". I guess what I'm really trying to say is, stop using that as a shield, it's no scummier than pulling the newbie card.

That aside, I'm sorry about my absence earlier in the game, I honestly didn't realize that the game had started :oops: . Besides that faux pas, I will contribute consistently for the rest of the game that I live, this much I promise. Having read the thread, all I have read is name-calling, finger-pointing, and posturing. However, the scummiest of the finger-pointing, name-calling posturers would have to be Lumos.

Lumos wrote:
And you get me for jumping on this bandwagon without any reasons? At least before that I had FOSed Romanus, Russo just manipulated the situation to make it seem that putting a FOS on Romanus instead of a vote
I'm not even sure what this means, entirely, because it's not really a complete thought, but I have noticed that he has been senselessly hounding Romanus for a while, and I just don't get it. FOSing someone first makes a scummy vote less scummy? Oh excuse me, I'll have to remember that particular brand of logic the next time I rob someone's house, and nicely alert them beforehand. I have news, buddy, just because you FOSed him first, doesn't mean that the vote wasn't stupid. Anyway, I don't really feel all that strongly about the situation, but that's my reasoning for voting for Lumos for now.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:16 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

I wrote:
Anix: about your Mr. 11th Hour thing...stfu. Seriously, I don't want to hear it. I don't care how much you're worth to the town at the endgame, you should definitely concentrate on contributing NOW. What if the scum kills you tonight? Then you would have spent your entire time in this game going "Well, I'm really worth the most at the end of the game". I guess what I'm really trying to say is, stop using that as a shield, it's no scummier than pulling the newbie card.
Romanus: First of all, I never said he was lurking, I said that I would appreciate it if he would stop saying "I'm Mr. 11th Hour, so I don't need to do anything now". I never said he was lurking. The word "lurk" does not, in fact, appear in my post. I never told him to post more, I said to contribute more. There's a difference. Secondly, I didn't make an excuse for myself, I said the reason that I was late, I apologized, and I promised to contribute. That's not condemning anyone, that's actually doing the exactly opposite of what I said that Anix was doing. I actually meant to vote for Lumos, but for some reason I didn't.
vote Lumos
. There, I'm voting him.

Now how exactly did I condemn Anix? By telling him that he needs to stop posturing and actually play? Goddamn, that's tantamount to lynching him. Get off my back and stop kissing Anix's toes, Romanus; he didn't need defending. I'm tempted to OMGUS vote you, but I don't think that Anix is scum, so you defending him doesn't really make my whiskers twitch (yet).
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:05 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

You know, Romanus, I'm glad you "fully expect to be attacked" by me after your last post, because you are the only player who is actually contributing. I appreciate your attempt to color the perceptions of the other people who read this post, though. Yeah, thanks for calling me out on being high-strung, but all I said about you is that you need to stop defending Anix. You're attacking me for not contributing, when in my mind, all he has done is posture and waste space (speaking of being hypocritical). Does that count as an attack? Because I'm merely noting the hypocrisy of your argument, not saying that you're scum, but it interests me that you are defending Anix.
Anyway, at your advice, I would like to get to the core matter of the game: lynching Lumos.

I suppose I should now compile all of Lumos' contributive posts
Ok the unvote, then vote for the same person thing is starting to bug me, I also think that Romanus is most likely to be scum so far...
I think Romanus is scum, and that he's just trying to get an excuse to lynch a newbie. and when that newbie turns out to be town he can just go: Oops! my bad, she was jumping on my bandwagon without any good reasons.
Speaking of being unimpressive, why don't you give us a reason why your not scum?
Fine Lynch me then, although it may take some work due to the lack of posting from everyone else right now
I've said all I have to say, now go ahead and lynch me, you'll find that you've killed a vanilla townie. Just remember that if I turn up as not scum, then either Rosso or Romanus is.
Otherwise I quit, hurry up and lynch me already, this game's entertainment has worn out
In my mind, Lumos has done the most scummy talking-without-contributing posts out of everyone (despite the fact that everyone is guilty of doing this as well). Two of them are stupid and lack any evidence, and two of them are "Ok, kill me, you'll regret it". I absolutely despise that defense, so I'm very happy with my vote.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:19 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

I just meant to say that he wanted me to get to something game-related, and since I feel that Lumos deserves lynching the most, that it is the core matter of the game for me. I don't feel that replacement would tell us much because Lumos. I've been in the exact same situation and I didn't stop kicking until I was dead. I do not sympathize with newbies who roll over and die because people are voting for them. If she feels like defending herself, that would be great, but I think that her attitude warrants action rather than inaction right now. Even a roleclaim would be nice at this point. After all, what would it hurt? She's hardly going to convince me to not vote for her because she said "Go ahead and lynch me, see what happens!".
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:03 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Well being as how you're either doc or cop, I don't think it really matters. If you're the cop, just say so and the doctor will protect you tonight. Otherwise, you're mafia, and waiting until tomorrow *would* be better, but for you and your scum buddies. The way you are going about claiming a power role is extremely scummy to me. I want a role claim. Elsewise, I want a lynch.
unvote Lumos, vote Romanus
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:16 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Ohhh, here's the thing, CTD, if you're going to read, you have to comprehend. That's not what I said. My logic was, he's trying to not-so-subtly claim a power role, the only power roles are Cop and Doc. I don't believe he is the doctor, so my logic is that if he's the cop, he can just claim that and the doc can protect him. If he doesn't feel like claiming, I don't feel that he's a pro-town role, then I want to lynch him. So here's, basically what I said:

Romanus claims: I have a power role, don't lynch me until tomorrow because that would be bad.

I purport: He is either the cop or scum, because I know he's not the doctor. Therefore! if he claims, he can get doc protection every night that the doctor is alive thus proving that he is in fact the cop and he is free to tell the town the results of his investigations

Possibility 1: He claims cop, is not lying and the town has a great benefit.

Possibility 2: He chooses not to claim. I ONLY IN THAT EVENT want to lynch him because I think that indicates that he is mafia trying to claim a power role but not wishing to be counterclaimed. We let him live and possibly lynch a townie in his place.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:40 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Well...for some reason, I just don't believe you.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:53 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Fine, let's talk tomorrow "dude".

unvote Romanus, vote Anix

I like players who play.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

I already said that I think he is lying, and I would be more than willing to hammer him if more people vote for him.

Patrick: use your head
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Fine, well there you are. I suppose he could be some kind of Protoss character...but we'll have to give him a night to prove whatever he has to prove.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:58 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Ok, Romanus, we just bitched at someone for talking about a game that was in progress outside of the thread. Let me reiterate one of the strongest rules of this forum. DON'T FUCKING DISCUSS IN PROGRESS GAMES OUTSIDE OF THE THREAD. Jeezy Chreezy, why is this so daggum hard?!

Anyway, Lumos actually makes kind of a good point. How would you feel if you were just "kept alive" until someone felt like getting you lynched -essentially what spectrumvoid said. Yeah, that would piss me off too. Lumos only looks like a townie to me, but spectrum did do something scummy in suggesting that he should be kept on that leash. I'll hold my vote on him for the time being, though.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:52 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Ok, so basically, I either want Anix replaced, lynched, or given a new personality. You're not royalty, buddy.
AniX wrote: Are you high? You'd prefer Lumos in endgame? Do you even understand why they call me Mr. 11th Hour? Its because I am ridiciously annoying and mostly quiet for most of the game. Then, in the 11th Hour AKA endgame, I spring to life, solving every problem plaguing the town. Its documented...by gypsies.
Why is it that you continue to live, having said things like this? This is a slap in the face to anyone who actually plays to win. You're basically saying "Oh, it doesn't matter what I think (go scum!), because I can save my side in the endgame!". To me, if you think you're so goddamn smart, why don't you solve all of our problems now? Use that scumdar to tell is if Romanus is scum and if Lumos is worth lynching! BE OF USE!

spectrum: to me, it sounded like you said "Alright, Lumos is an easy lynch later, so let's try to lynch someone else now!" If Lumos seriously was mafia, you would want to lynch them now, no? Any good mafia, were Lumos part of it, would distance themselves from someone perceived as being so doomed, and this is too early in the game to say that we have all that we need to say who all of the mafia are. I don't know that you're scum, because I think you probably just didn't think that suggestion through. The name of the game is lynching the mafia, and if you think Lumos is mafia, you should want to lynch him now now now now now, imho.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:08 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

I'll turn my suspicion into a vote
vote spectrumvoid
since that seems to be the direction that the town is moving and I think his suggestion was scummy.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:28 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

mikeburnfire...? what'd I do that was scummy? I had already said that I was suspicious of spectrumvoid, it's not like I votehopped for no reason.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:12 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Yes, I am so impassioned that AniX isn't playing like someone who wants to live, but I did specifically say that I was suspicious of you. Since, as you just said, the AniX vote was going nowhere, I changed my vote to the next person I thought was suspicious. Is that really that complex, or are you being willfully ignorant?
I wrote: Anyway, Lumos actually makes kind of a good point. How would you feel if you were just "kept alive" until someone felt like getting you lynched -essentially what spectrumvoid said. Yeah, that would piss me off too. Lumos only looks like a townie to me, but spectrum did do something scummy in suggesting that he should be kept on that leash. I'll hold my vote on him for the time being, though.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:25 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Would modkilling Max end play, or would we still have a lynch today?
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:43 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

It is strange, but I would assume that he's probably just trying to just apply pressure to someone else that he thinks is scummy, even if he's dead wrong. (oh no, not another vote, anything but that!)
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:48 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Elias - I like the way that you are pressuring me, but your suspicion is definitely misplaced. I don't understand your misgiving towards the spectrumvoid wagon. He had his chance to explain himself, and he did, and said that what he did was definitely scummy. Ok, fine, he explained his actions fully and we have a case against him. What, in your opinion, is wrong with the spectrumvoid lynch? I don't feel that there is any more to say on the matter, spectrum clearly made a very scummy mistake and we have already explored why he should be a lynch. At this point we're just wasting time with matters that should be brought up tomorrow after we have new information from nightchoices (and Romanus' unexplained ability). I feel that spectrum is definitely the lynch for today.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:53 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

As ingenious as that claim is, Romanus, I haven't liked your playstyle from the beginning of the game, and I see no reason to not vote you at this point. Like Rosso said, you didn't prove anything last night, and you asked for an opportunity to do so. What the hell, man?
vote Romanus
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:56 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

I guess my real question would have to be: why did you claim yesterday if you weren't certain that you would get some sort of confirmation of your role for the rest of us? You held off suspicion yesterday only because of that, and now you have nothing to show. I think this is really fishy, personally. One usually would not claim something that is basically SK without having a definite way of proving that they are pro-town. Your entire "proof" thing seems really contrived. Oh, and Patrick, check his last post before nightfall. Your suggestion can't be the case. It seems a little more likely, to me, that you would keep us waiting for your confirmation until it's too late for the town. Yeah...unless I get a good reason to not vote for you, I like my vote where it is.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:03 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

We certainly are.

I think that either Lumos, MBF, or possibly Lowell are scum. (just my thoughts)

CTD I think is pretty much confirmed based on his behavior, and I know I'm not scum. The rest of the people are sort of in between IMO.
Anyway, I'll start with Lumos, who, as Rosso Said, hasn't contributed much since his wagon wore out.
vote Lumos
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:23 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Woah! I was looking at one of MBF's posts when I made my mental list. Replace MBF with AniX
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:33 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Lowell: I have previously stated why I think AniX is suspicious, so the simple name switch is understandable. I don't feel the need to wax verbose because I put the wrong name, thank you.

Lumos just rubs me the wrong way, I'll do a reread today and give more reasoning for the vote.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:52 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Lowell...let's chat about that string of remarks.
Lowell wrote:1) You accuse everyone and anyone, and then get called on one of your acusees being dead. "No problem," you say, "insert [random name who I once mentioned was suspicious] instead"
There are 9 people alive, I call three of them as being at the top of my scum list. I was reading through the thread while I made the list and accidentally wrote a different name down while looking at one of said person's posts. Everyone and anyone is 3 out of 9? Sounds like a fairly ordinary list, actually. I didn't "once mention" AniX as being scummy, actually I have mentioned in a fair number of posts that I think his playing style of intentional lurking is incredibly scumadelic. Anyway, I just didn't feel the need to explain all of that with the correction, but since obviously it was an issue, there you go. Nice try, though, your statement sounds good, but is in fact not correct at all.
Lowell wrote:2) Worse than that, the "confirming" of CTD's innocence makes no sense. He says so himself. You confirm him based on what? Even when a player leads the town to scum, it is impossible to rule out the chance that s/he's scum trying to win our good graces. But what has CTD done? (no offense, btw, CTD) We haven't even killed any confirmed scum and you're clearing him already? This reeks of pointless sucking up.
I am 95% certain that CTD isn't scum for reasons that I won't reveal, unless he isn't nearly as smart as I'm giving him credit for. If you don't realize why, that's too bad for you, but I'll reveal that information if we're in a situation where I deem in necessary.
Lowell wrote:3) You vote Lumos "because
he rubs me the wrong way" immediately after Rosso declares her the most suspicious.
Actually, I never really thought Lumos wasn't scummy, I was just backing off to give her a chance to maybe prove otherwise since my problem with her wasn't all that large in the first place. And yes, I know it's soooo scummy to agree with someone on something that's fairly obvious, it's a serious scum-tell, let me tell you...

Anyway, there wasn't much that was correct about your three part thing, there. Better luck next time.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:33 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Lumos wrote:Romanus, that seems to be exactly what Spectrum said in her post. I just pointed that out.

If I recall it was something along the lines of:"Lets keep Lumos alive for now so we can just easily lynch her later"

So if I'm scum, why not lynch me now?
Lumos wrote:Okay, I have to say that Romanus's Vote hoping is screaming of scum.

Now he isn't even giving a reason because of "time restraints" which just means that he hasn't thought of a good reason at all.
Lumos wrote:Patrick wrote:
what's protoss?

Protoss are a race in the game Starcraft, they're more religiously oriented then the Tarren (humans) and more technilogically advanced then any other race. But they end up getting their asses kicked through the whole campaign anyway FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=Razz"

I played starcraft alot a few years back
Lumos wrote:The role does kinda give him the perfect scum cover if we beleive it. Lets see we get a guilty when we investigate him, he gets a night kill, but he's not scum...

Vote: Romanus
Lumos's substative posts since the bandwagon on her wore off. Like Rosso said, she's pretty much just been cruising since the pressure wore off, which is good if you're scum, because cruising keep attention off of you. Of course, it's also worth noting that AniX and rogue haven't posted in a really long time, and based on some of the stuff rogue said, I'm actually leaning more towards him than Lowell on the re-read. I'm happy with my vote.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:34 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Sorry to triple post here, but I mean to say "All of Lumos' posts" in the first bit of that. My mistake.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:45 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Explain to me how that post you made contained anything of substance. Information? to be revealed when I want it to be? Yes, that is what I said. Why are you posing the question in that way? You have said nothing.

Speaking of serious scum-tells...? What are you referring to? You being scummy or me not wanting to lynch you without having a good case on a different day? Or was it the sarcasm? I've never considered sarcasm to be a scum-tell, but whatever.

Basically what I guess I'm saying about the post you just made is... that you didn't really say anything. You repeated something I said and then nonspecifically said something about a scum-tell. I don't really consider that post much better than not saying anything at all.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:33 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

He speaks!

I'm still happy with my vote on that bastardly lurking scumbag.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:46 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

It can be said that any musician who doesn't play piano hates Liszt, and if they don't they're just kidding themselves. Way to go, Rosso.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:48 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

I'm happy with my vote; I don't feel that more needs to be said.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:47 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

...I meant there wasn't more to be said from me...
Sorry I didn't word that well.
Eh, Rosso is overeager and Lowell is nondescript to me. I really think Lumos is the lynch for today.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:05 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

CTD - Do you actually read the forum? My tiff with Lowell was ABOUT THE FACT THAT I THINK LUMOS IS SCUMMY. I've been saing this for a while, my suspicion of Lumos is not new. Lowell, however, seemed to be throwing Lumos under the bus and then when it seemed like the town came to a standstill about the Lumos lynch was like "Oh...this is dumb" and backed off. If Lumos will actually, I dunno, post something for once, maybe my suspicion of her might be quelled and Lowell will be my biggest suspicion for the day. Right, now, though, it's Lumos.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:42 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Well, actually, since we're probably in a lynch or lose situation, now would be a good time for you to play, if you ever actually plan on doing so.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:10 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Can we please replace Lumos? If she thinks that being silent except for meaningless one-liners is contribution, then she needs to rethink her strategy. Otherwise, we need to just lynch her.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:23 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Lumos, I don't understand. What part of "contribute" did you not get?
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:15 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

I'm already voting you. Are you capable of posting more than 25 words at a time? Because you suck at contributing.
Load your program
I am your self

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”