Mini 368: Town Of Suspicion - Game over!

Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:52 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

I think that is very perceptive on PJ's part to have noticed that in the wording, but I think sometimes it may be more carelessness than a specific hint one way or the other. On the other hand, I do agree that its motive, to stop fruitless distracting speculation is very valid.
vote:Rosso Carne
When I hear any man talk of an unalterable law, the only effect it produces upon me is to convince me that he is an unalterable fool.
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:09 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

Says the person who chews on Glorkie's arm... talk about hypocrisy can't let LML have the same opportunity as what you choose to indulge in... You should wear those dentures as a sign of pride...
When I hear any man talk of an unalterable law, the only effect it produces upon me is to convince me that he is an unalterable fool.
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:34 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:
alko wrote:
Thok wrote:MM is doing a Lloyd imitation. I have no idea why.

That's a biiiig mistake. PJ will back me up on this one. (I sure hope MM isn't a mason.)
Ok first I have no idea who Lloyd is and how I am imitating him by self-voting, can anyone enlighten me?
mith wrote:I will Vote: Machiavellian-Mafia for now. The self-vote bugs me a little more
How is my self-vote bugging you? I just thought I would change things up from my usual random dice-rolling voting by voting myself and see how others react.
Lloyd's another player who typically began the game with a self-vote and mostly for the reasons you stated, and after the novelty wore off it got to be really annoying.
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:29 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

One thing I have noticed is that from what I've seen of RC as scum he starts out swinging.. pointing fingers, but I haven't really seen him as town...
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:57 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

Hmm, I really think you're reading too much into M-M's vote thing.
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:17 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

Fence-sitting and part of a scum group to boot.. Interesting.
Depending on what context you're using null, a null tell is most likey one that's been made obsolete because of its common-place status (that is, its over-cited or pointed out)
:shrug:
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:44 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

[quote=M4yhem]Ameliaslay- That's not much of a reaction to being called scum. You are one cool customer. Now, do you agree or disagree that you have been fence sitting?[/quote]
Why should I react to a ridiculous post? Fence-sitting, hmm... I dunno depends on what you mean.
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #113 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:56 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

M4yhem wrote:AmeliaSlay- Ridiculous? Ouch. Anyway, by fence-sitting I mean that you have avoided taking a stance on the main issues of today; instead of joining in you've elected to go after a soft target i.e. Rosso, who is quiet and therefore presents no danger to you
I was merely commenting, to say I was "going after" RC is an overstatement. What do you consider the main issues of today, and whoo gives you leave to decide which are and are not important?
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:10 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

M4yhem wrote:As for M-Mafia and me being scum together, I think you need a lot more evidence before you can say something like that. I mean, the guy's spoken to me once. Are you scum too, since you are talking to me?
M4yhem wrote:My guess at scumgrouping: Thok, Al and Ameliaslay
Pot calling kettle black, much?
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:30 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

mith wrote:But what bothers me specifically about MM is that he claimed a motivation (to see how people react), and his follow-up doesn't appear consistent with that motivation.
What are you terming follow-up? One might do something to gauge a reaction but not actually post what one's thoughts on the reactions are- just a mental note of sort- not being an experienced enough player to realize that's what required....

However, usually when I see someone saying they're gauging reactions, it's a reaction to criticism-- and in those cases I see it more as a quick cover for a mis-step.
:shrug:
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:51 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

I ate some cookies.. what kind of story line is this? and those MUHAHAHAHA's they scare me... :(
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:10 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

m4yhem wrote:When I played with Rosso before as town, I played exactly like this.
Maybe it would be easier if you could tell us what characteristics your play is comprised of... what are your strategies, how do you hunt scum, what are your resulting observations... This game is all about teling us your thoughts to help in our hunting of scum.
mith wrote:My problem is that some of his comments suggest that he didn't have any thoughts on it. It seemed to me more like he was confused that anyone reacted at all (and later retreated to a different excuse, when one might expect the attack on him would cause him to post some "thoughts").
I guess it comes down to what are the implications of a lack of thought :D
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #159 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:16 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

mith wrote:Describe how you played in that game. You're able to do it with his play; why not yours?
This is exactly what I was trying to say.. I'll get to the rest in a bit...
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:30 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

M4yhem wrote:He seems to think I'm scum now because I'm 'cringing' although how he thinks he's an expert on my scum play all of a sudden, even though we've never played together with me as scum, I don't know
What makes me curious is how you managed to mis-read
RC wrote:When the m4y cringes, plz lynch before his buddies get a chance to bus him
When he was clearly talking in a futuristic tense...

Besides general unhelpfulness... I'm not really seeing any reasons why to lynch either CES or Rosso... I think I'm going to look back at the beginning of the game and work my way forward to look at people in more depth...
CTD wrote:In case you haven't noticed: Although CES approved of the M4yhem lynch, he didn't actually vote for him. How is that any different from saying "I would hammer X"? They were both sending the same basic message, which in essence is "let the bandwagon roll while I sit on the sideline". The difference being that Rosso has since retracted from his hammer-only mentality and placed his vote.
vs.
PJ wrote:Rosso has set himself to hammer Thok, while CES has only said he approves of a certain lynch. If that approval goes so far as for CES to place a vote, it will not automatically lynch a person; hammering does. The two are in no way equivalent. Timing is everything when it comes to votes
I have to agree with PJ here, however I think Rosso's willingness to hammer Thok is more in jest than anything.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”