Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Benmage »

Your all scum for lurking.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:06 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 5, Prof. Guppy wrote:
In post 4, Benmage wrote:Your all scum for lurking.

Y'know, some of us have lives that don't revolve around checking the thread non-stop. It's neither a scumtell nor a towntell.

I'm a townie, by the way. Just wanted you all to know that.

And if you were scum what would you have claimed?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 7, McStab wrote:
Vote:Benmage
for not RVSing and following site meta

Cause following site meta is what all good little townies ought to do?

Seems like a simple recipe for scum to follow. Why me over Prof who also did not rvs?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

And why is conforming such a good thing?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:54 am

Post by Benmage »

You can just admit that you have no idea what your doing... and are simply following robotic doctrine.. and have little to no understanding of why we do the things we do.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yes, the purpose is to breed discussion as quickly as possible...

And it looks like I achieved that. Go me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Benmage »

FYI.... this is a 9p game, I am at L-1.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Ooop nvm.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:00 am

Post by Benmage »

@Guppy, not changing site Meta... I rvs plenty of times... the point of discussion starting was achieved.

-And can you answer my question in post 6.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 24, Prof. Guppy wrote:
In post 6, Benmage wrote:

I'm not going to answer that because it feels like you are trying to bait me.

If I did, for instance, say "As scum, I would claim to be Power Role X."...

As scum you would claim a PR for no reason? Thats fucking retarded. Don't be obtuse. The point is you saying your town doesn't mean you couldn't or wouldn't do the exact samething as scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

I think you're incredibly foolish for claiming VT because people will rage later if you claim something else later. Moreover if its true (yeswifom) you've lowered the NK pool for scum to shoot at.

-And the jurys out on your alignment... welcome to the game barely starting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 30, Sable Tip wrote:
Benmage: I don’t like this bit:

In post 25, Benmage wrote:
In post 24, Prof. Guppy wrote:
In post 6, Benmage wrote:

I'm not going to answer that because it feels like you are trying to bait me.

If I did, for instance, say "As scum, I would claim to be Power Role X."...

As scum you would claim a PR for no reason? Thats fucking retarded. Don't be obtuse. The point is you saying your town doesn't mean you couldn't or wouldn't do the exact samething as scum.

Prof Guppy did not say he would claim a PR without reason if he were scum, yet your post seems to be written as if he did say that.

Guppy opened this game and for zero reason claim VT... no votes on him, no pressure... did it to spurr discussion. (I'm assuming here he is indeed a VT).\
-Then in my hypo scenario of him scum, he gave an example of him claiming a PR as scum. Which is completely absured. AS NOONE, let alone scum would open a thread claiming a PR just to "spurr discussion".

Get it?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:23 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 35, Sable Tip wrote:
Vote: Prof Guppy

You seem a little too on-edge here for my liking.

It looks to me like Benmage was trying to point out how an unprompted VT claim really doesn't say anything about your actual role (as there's no reason you couldn't do that as scum) but makes it easier for scum to rolehunt and generally leads to confusion and frustration.

BINGO BANGO. This. I called Guppys move altogether alignment telling null... but also if town, a poor decision.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Ehh why cant Guppy be noobtown?

Unvote vote FourseenCircum

Now I remember FC... he'lll lurk, lurk, and lurk somemore. And his logic will be :eek: :eek: .... Anyways we will not find a better lynch D1, so its a go!

CHOO CHOO
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 52, Robbnva wrote:
In post 39, Benmage wrote:Ehh why cant Guppy be noobtown?

Unvote vote FourseenCircum

Now I remember FC... he'lll lurk, lurk, and lurk somemore. And his logic will be :eek: :eek: .... Anyways we will not find a better lynch D1, so its a go!

CHOO CHOO

Link to a game(s) you played with FC please.

Why?
Got Zapped in the crash but his part is there:
AFFC

The negativity he saw as a reflection of a lackluster effort in AFFC is consistent in his other games. Read his inappropriate iso in Sims3... or Toy Story.

There's no benefit to this player. He will proddoge post; make excuses... get enraged and do nothing.

Lynch it now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 71, Dunhamganger wrote:Hm.

Well that's not scumhunting.

Well vote him for lurking than. Whatever excuse you need to help sleep at night and do whats best for the town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Lets have an intent to hammer prior to a claim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:32 am

Post by Benmage »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4316383#p4316383]post 78[/url], byronagetz wrote:I am new here.Can anyone tell me about the games.From where i have to start.Suggestions please

This guys not in the game is he?

MOD?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:56 am

Post by Benmage »

That lynch was unnecessarily rushed.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”