McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:31 am

Post by McStab »

You went first, and he's way too serious, so someone's definitely going to vote him. I just wanted to make sure no one got off the hook for not conforming.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:35 am

Post by McStab »

McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:02 am

Post by McStab »

The irony of your post is hilarious. RVS's purpose is to breed real discussion out of trivial issues and cause bandwagon pressure to see what happens. I criticized you for going against the grain (thus fulfilling the first part) and want to get some votes going to apply pressure.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:18 am

Post by McStab »

Unvote

For the worst wagon ever.

Vote: Fourseen Circumstance

For the worst reasons to vote ever.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:59 am

Post by McStab »

Sorry but
Mod, I will be VLA for up to one week, I should still be able to maintain some limited access.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by McStab »

Durham and Ben are town. Sable not sure. Guppy unsure. Gonna go ahead and call out a Fourseen and Robb scumteam, especially with the hypocritical, fake distancing FoS on Robb from Fourseen. Plus Robb has ignored the whole issue with Fourseen.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by McStab »

Regardless of everything else, someone really should put Fourseen at L-1.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by McStab »

Dont do it agIn or what? You and your scumbuddy will vote me? You answered my original concern now by commenting on the Fourseen wagon, and him, which was what I believed you to be avoiding.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:55 am

Post by McStab »

In post 68, FourseenCircumstance wrote:First off it was a random vote on benmage, and I didn't realize that he was at L-2 at the time of post. Second off, It's my first week at college so I've been V/LA sorry. Will post thoughts in a bit.

There is a falsehood in your first statement; it wasn't random, it had very specific reasons. Those reasons were terrible. You then FoSed Robb for specific reasons. If you had genuine suspicions of Robb but only randomly chose Benmage (despite offering reasons), then why did you not vote Robb?

I also find it hard to believe you didn't know he was at L-2. All three votes were on the same page; vote number 2 was in post 15, vote number 3 was in post 17, your vote was post 18.

LYNCH THIS SCUM
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:37 am

Post by McStab »

Fourseen Circumstance shouldn't be getting let off the hook. He's still the best lynch right now.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:11 am

Post by McStab »

Slandaar, N, what do you think of the Fourseen Circumstance wagon?
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by McStab »

If I'm not around tomorrow to do it myself, everyone relook at Robb. I believe he's the other scum.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by McStab »

Assuming fourseen flips scum, that is. If not, then still look at him, but the lack of associative links makes it a weaker case.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by McStab »

I've been super busy, my apologies.

Right now I'm really thinking Robb scum, but I'll actually post a case soon. His quickhammer before a claim is bad, and I thought he was scum anyway yesterday before that.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by McStab »

Vote:Robbnva
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:15 am

Post by McStab »

In post 228, Robbnva wrote:guys looking over the posts Sable just posted, I totally thought guppy had asked for a claim. I realize that nobody did. I really fucked up and probably deserve to be lynched, but than again this isn't elementary school so he should have taken being at L-1 more serious than he did. He should not have ignored questions and he should have defended his actions.

as for Sable's other posts about guppy, I disagree with them but it's just a difference of opinion. Guppy seems to be playing the way he always does, which is borderline scummy. :shrug:

So your defense for hammering him was someone asked him to claim and he hadn't immediately responded? There was no rush. Bad excuse, scum.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by McStab »

I've said what I need to. I'm confident in Slaand town, and I'm confident in Robb scum. I'm pretty sure scum hopped on the Fourseen wagon, and Robb jumped on for the worst of reasons. My reasons were pretty clear I felt; he was posting nothing of substance, making huge logical fallacies that struck me as something no townsperson could make, and refused to defend himself. I had townreads on Benmage and Dunham, and null-town read on Sable Tip. I've since soldified my reads to the following:

Town:
McStab
Slandaar
Sable Tip
Dunham

Scum:
N
Guppy
Robb

In no particular order, however Robb is the clearest scum to me. Hammering without a claim is bad, and we can't let him live till LyLo even if he is town. Associative links exist between him, Guppy and N, so a scumflip would confirm many of my townreads theories as to who are scum along with my own reads.

Slandaar, I will /sheep Sland tomorrow if you join me on a Robb lynch today.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 19, McStab wrote:
Unvote

1. My reads are gut. I'm not making a case, I'm telling you what I think.

In post 19, McStab wrote:
Unvote

^^^I believed Fourseen was scum. And if you honestly believe that Benmage got to L-1 with only town on the wagon that quickly with such shitty reasons then you're delusional. Had to be scum on the wagon, and Ben had to be town because of it, in my mind.

3. Yes to this and your number 5. Slandaar is also making associative links and lining up lynches (with his N/Guppy theory) and Robb is doing the same with a (McStab, Sable Tip) theory. Funny how you didn't notice those.
4. I'm pretty confident, yes. Confidence is now a scumtell?
6. I summarized who was alive. Some people consider it a scumtell to not put yourself in townreads. Slandaar's VCA shows him as a townread. Nothing scummy about it, now get to real scumhunting pls k thx bai
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 253, Robbnva wrote:
In post 249, McStab wrote:I've said what I need to. I'm confident in Slaand town, and I'm confident in Robb scum. I'm pretty sure scum hopped on the Fourseen wagon, and Robb jumped on for the worst of reasons. My reasons were pretty clear I felt; he was posting nothing of substance, making huge logical fallacies that struck me as something no townsperson could make, and refused to defend himself. I had townreads on Benmage and Dunham, and null-town read on Sable Tip. I've since soldified my reads to the following:

Town:
McStab
Slandaar
Sable Tip
Dunham

Scum:
N
Guppy
Robb

In no particular order, however Robb is the clearest scum to me. Hammering without a claim is bad, and we can't let him live till LyLo even if he is town. Associative links exist between him, Guppy and N, so a scumflip would confirm many of my townreads theories as to who are scum along with my own reads.

Slandaar, I will /sheep Sland tomorrow if you join me on a Robb lynch today.

oh really?

1. What were these "worst of reasons" I'd love to hear in your own words what you think the reasons I voted him were.
2. What logical fallacies was FC making?
3. I will concede you are right about not defending themselves, but sadly as much as I think it sucks, that alone isn't a scumtell. It's null.
4. what associative links are you referring to. Please provide examples of these so called links between myself an guppy/N
5. you have ignored the question I asked you WAY back in post 45. You said I "ignored the whole issue with FC" which issue were you referring to exactly?

1. Well, I think personally you're scum hoping the wagon would get hammered quick in the game. The fact that Benmage flipped town renders this plausible. If your other possible excuse (and only town motivation, imo) was to see if someone would put them at L-1, then you succeeded but then stalled on the Fourseen wagon until finally you decided to quickhammer out of the blue near the end of the day.
In post 72, McStab wrote:
In post 68, FourseenCircumstance wrote:First off it was a random vote on benmage, and I didn't realize that he was at L-2 at the time of post. Second off, It's my first week at college so I've been V/LA sorry. Will post thoughts in a bit.

There is a falsehood in your first statement; it wasn't random, it had very specific reasons. Those reasons were terrible. You then FoSed Robb for specific reasons. If you had genuine suspicions of Robb but only randomly chose Benmage (despite offering reasons), then why did you not vote Robb?

I also find it hard to believe you didn't know he was at L-2. All three votes were on the same page; vote number 2 was in post 15, vote number 3 was in post 17, your vote was post 18.

LYNCH THIS SCUM

3. It's not pro-town, it's anti-town. Not alignment indicative, but play indicative.

4. It's been pretty clear to me since the start of this that N, you, and Guppy have been advocating either Slandscum, McScum or Sablescum depending on when the opportunities have arisen. You may not directly reference each other, but you share the same views towards the game and vote in the same general direction without directing attention to yourselves.
5. The ENTIRE WAGON. You ignored it up until you posted a paragraph or two, and then came back to quickhammer, with virtually no discussion on it. Then you also prevented him from claiming.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 261, Prof. Guppy wrote:I've been reflecting on Robbnva's most recent posts, and he's got me considering McStab as scum. Don't have an independent read on him just yet. Looking back at the two I thought were the scum pair, I'm thinking Dunhamganger's manipulation was not a scum ploy, but an honest attempt to keep the game moving. He's not totally in the clear in my opinion, but for now...

UNVOTE: Dunhamganger
VOTE: Slaandar

He's still my best suspect. I may move my vote to McStab if I get another blip on the scumdar.

The associative links I was talking about earlier. Different faces of the same general view, and all of them motivated by OMGUSery; Robb and Guppy are probs scumbuddies, possibly N in there, but more likely Robb/Guppy. Either way, Robb needs to get lynched. His quickhammering policy is dangerous and deserving of a policy lynch, on top of all the other factors that render him scummy.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Post by McStab »

Vote:Guppy

That's L-1, BEFORE ANYONE HAMMERS announce intent and force Guppy to claim.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:49 am

Post by McStab »

Good game everyone, thoroughly enjoyed playing. Fourseen was terrible at the start but other than that I thought everyone played well enough. As for my own play, I'm content; I was right on Guppy, the Fourseen lynch was both premature (Robb's premature hammer was pretty bad; the rest of his play not absolutely awful though, and he was active), and at least I got killed before I had to make a call on Sable (who I had put in the town column pretty early on and forgotten to re-evaluate).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”