Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:07 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

/confirm
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:48 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

rolandofthewhite wrote:Bump to page 1, because I thought the thread had disappeared. :oops:
So did I, hehe. I was like... server crash? Here we go again..
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:41 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I only remember two people here.. and one's the mod. :(
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:40 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I remember RolandoftheWhite.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:17 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Well I was going to vote dodgy based on lack of sense of humor, hehe, but I don't care for page 2 wagons. However, wagons are always acceptable if there is a decent reason behind them.
Vote Mariyta
because no matter how a day one ends, a random bandwagon is not in the best interest of the town.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:20 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

unvote mariyta

FoS mariyta
instead. Not sure why I voted, it's not yet justify. Please back up whatever good reasons you may have to start an early random bandwagon on day one. Unless you too were just vote him for pugging pbug or poor sarcasm- i cant tell which.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:45 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:Dragon Slayer the game would go nowhere if there was no bandwagon and all the votes were just evenly distributed, so we always have to start somewhere, and random wagons are usually how we do it in order to start some discussion and draw some reactions.
I know how to play. Random votes are fine, random bandwagons can also lead to something, however not in every case.

Vote Mariyata
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:47 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Oh an in response to the vote, unvote and FOS thing, how is that suspicious? I hit submit and realized that I could have pointed out my idea without voting.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:48 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

My mistake Mari.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:08 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

How the hell am I playing dumb? I said as I hit submit I thought that a vote might be too harash and deemed it something I'd get poked for... Considering Romanus is making no sense and trying to form some type of arguement against me (of nothing substancial) I'll
unvote Mari; vote Romanus

Wonder what I'm talking about? here:
The whole vote unvote fos thing, could have been a mistake, but his response doesn't sit right with me. My question to Dragon Slayer is how is that not suspicious, taken by itself. An explanation might give a reason, but that doesn't make it any less suspicious. The fact that you needed to explain it shows that it was suspicious. Playing dumb is one of the biggest scum tells. Not understanding, being confused, not seeing how things can be interpretted different ways, etc. That is what I see here. I have voted accordingly
I have not been 'playing dumb' and you still haven't explained why an unvote and FoS is suspicious. IMO you, sir, are trying to pile more people onto my wagon for a nice quick townie lynch day one.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:33 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Perhaps no one noticed my claim? Hehe, it's an unfortunate one that will not help my 'case' I'm sure.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #113 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:39 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Lol taking her quit seriously is her final straw as to the lack of humor here!!!
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #142 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:05 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

My internet connection bombed last thursday and won't be fully fixed until tomorrow (I hope). I don't plan on changing my vote anyway. Romanus seems most suspicious right now.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #155 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:52 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Any yet, rob, still no one has explained why making my vote an FOS was scummy... I already explained that I thought a vote for it was uncalled for and didn't mean to put it on. My post was clocked like 1 minute after the vote post... It's not like someone said 'wtf DS' and I chickened out of the vote.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #160 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:07 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I explained why I decided to vote her later. It wasn't an 'oh crap I need to vote her now to get people off my back.' But I feel I've defended myself soundly on this. If people think there really is some great reason to lynch me today so be it, but losing a townie is nothing spectacular for either side and it will be your heads on the block tomorrow. I still think Romanus is scum. He hasn't posted for himself yet, he's only sided with other people's thoughts.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #162 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:18 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Fine lynch me, as long as they put you on the post tomorrow.

Here's to being absurd.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:12 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I've played my point, but no one agrees with me. I'd like to see this day go somewhere. Some else post an unbiased view please (and by unbiased I mean not me or Romanus).
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #166 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:07 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Actually, I don't think you did explain, if you did, I'm missing it. Please do.
Absolutely.
Dragon Slayer wrote:Well I was going to vote dodgy based on lack of sense of humor, hehe, but I don't care for page 2 wagons. However, wagons are always acceptable if there is a decent reason behind them. Vote Mariyta because no matter how a day one ends, a random bandwagon is not in the best interest of the town.
Dragon Slayer wrote:unvote mariyta

FoS mariyta
instead. Not sure why I voted, it's not yet justify. Please back up whatever good reasons you may have to start an early random bandwagon on day one. Unless you too were just vote him for pugging pbug or poor sarcasm- i cant tell which.
Mariyta wrote:Um, THE ONLY REASON I HAD TO VOTE DODGY WAS TO BANDWAGON!!! DUH.

Seriously, people do not have a sense of humor on this site. Get with it. IT WAS A JOKE. He wasn't near being lynched, so who cares?

Unvote so the cranky people can get their panties out of a bunch
Mariyta wrote:Yay!! Bandwagon #2!!!! I love wagons, fer sure!!!!

Vote: Dragon Slayer

Mmk, discuss. Razz
Ok, so I already posted my point about a random bandwagon, early claim, etc. I'd also like to point out that Mariyta also unvoted so that 'people can get their panties out of a bunch' which is a similar reason i called off my initial vote. Yet no one calls
her
out on the indecisiveness or whatever you want to call it.

Consequently I voted her.
Dragon Slayer wrote:
Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:Dragon Slayer the game would go nowhere if there was no bandwagon and all the votes were just evenly distributed, so we always have to start somewhere, and random wagons are usually how we do it in order to start some discussion and draw some reactions.
I know how to play. Random votes are fine, random bandwagons can also lead to something, however not in every case.

Vote Mariyata
Later on Romanus changed his bandwagon from Dodgy (which was a stupid bandwagon imho) to me. He just wants a lynch- he's focusing more and more on my now because he's got things to nitpick at. But, the point of this post in the first place was to explain my previous actions, or more specifically, to show where I already explained my reasons.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #169 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:12 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I vote Mariyta, notice that probably was a premature vote, so i go to unvote and FOS instead. Mariyta unvotes her vote so people dont get upset with her. We unvoted for the same reason.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #172 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:48 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

So I'm understanding you as saying that you voted Mari the second time for starting another bandwagon, not in response to the people who found the Vote-turn-FoS shady. Makes sense, I can buy that.
Oh dear, people think I'm that fickle? hehe, no I absolutely didn't revote her to look less suspicious.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #187 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:59 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

bump
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #216 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:01 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I'm moving into school this weekend, I will have limited internet access for a few days.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #253 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:19 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

No apparant reason to continue my vote on Rom today,
Unvote Romanus
. I'm going to review the various concerns on oberon and re-review mari's and try to post something insightful.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #260 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:48 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

TheCesspit wrote:I'm also getting something from DragonSlayer. I don't think his unvote was very convincing or reasonable, it seems like a vote to hope something happens.
Which unvote and which vote? Be more specific before helping to tie the noose to my neck.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #290 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:10 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Roland you have yet to post something original or longer than 3 sentences in your last 6+ posts. The one with the most content was when you got voted or FOS'ed or whatever. You've slyly given a brief one sentance on the game, usually followed by a bolded vote or FOS, but you have yet to stir up conversation with your own ideas (as seen by you voting me just to stir up conversation). With all the observing you've been doing you should be able to come up with better ideas than the concise 'joking' style of your votes. This whole paragraph is a bit incoherent but that's what i've gotten out of the last couple pages.

FOS Roland
. Let's hear what's ticking up there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #317 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:48 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Re-reading through the person most suspicious to me is not the best person to lynch. Mariyta still catches my eye in a read-through but she claimed mason, basically. Asking the person she is working with to come forward is stupid because it gives the mafia to viable targets, whereas leaving the situation alone and not having someone confirm her opens the possibility that she's making it up.

Our town cop should look into her tonight, imo, and (iirc) the person who claimed/we believe is cop should get doc protection please. Some did claim cop right?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #328 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:52 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Vote for someone that is claiming a confirmable role... yeah cesspit what was I thinking.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #345 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:27 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Vote Roland
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #352 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:54 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

huh?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #361 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:49 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Why did I vote roland? Go back a page or two.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #363 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:29 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

So am I. Completely.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #365 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:44 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Brob, why do you confuse us so?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #368 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:10 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I might be able to go for a brob lynch but i'm still about confused about the past page or two. Votecount please since the deadline is approaching.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #375 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:50 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

"Games I'm still alive in: 9"

Friendly observation: Perhaps you're in too many games.

From personal experience the most i've been in at once was around 11 or 12 games and I played like crap in 80% of them. Don't overwhelm yourself.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #390 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:45 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

With 19 minutes left until the deadline I'd like to say a no lynch is extremely stupid to do after all the talking we did day 1. Therefore:

Brob has confused me enough for today.
Unvote, Vote Brob.
I do believe he already had the necessary votes but I'm not chancing someone stupid unvoting in the next 15 minutes to ruin the day. I'm not 100% convinced he's scum but he has yet to defend himself well against previous arguements made against him, and now he's acting in a way I can't understand. An no lynch will not help us.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #454 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:12 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

PBuG wrote:
Deadline: Wednesday, September 20th @ Midnight CST
Um, hate to burst your bubbles guys but I believe Wednesday, Sept 20th at midnight was technically over 24 hours ago. It's been twilight for for almost a day now.

/technicality.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #465 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:16 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Hehe, seriously I believe the votes made in the past 23 hours won't count. Didn't anyone read the post I made before? I even said there was less than an hour left at that point. It's already far past deadline.

/woops?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #467 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:16 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Oh yeah and

L2Readtimenubs
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #468 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:17 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

If pbug keeps his *actual* deadline the way it was, today will end with brob being strung up.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #478 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:23 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Today should not be ending in a no lynch. That's lame and gets us no where after 20 pages. I'm tempted to quit if that were to happen [just kidding but i'll be PISSED].
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #481 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:25 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I'm inclined to believe cesspit's claim at the current moment.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #484 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:26 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

oh wait, that was oberon.. sorry i'm under the influence =0
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #486 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Let me use the men's room and reread. Though at this point i think it's pointless. 10 [fake] bucks says pbug sticks with the technical deadline and lynches brob.

brb.. keep spamming the refresh baby yeah!
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #491 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:30 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

For the record i dont smoke, and i'm not high. let me read!!
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #493 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:31 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Someone start quoting where it says that cess=scum. I'm trying to find it.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #495 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:33 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Oh i read the rules wrong. Half of the votes casted, not half of the "X to lynch."

I guess we're all dumb today =)

Still looking for a better reason to vote cess than not wanting a no lynch.. though that is a decent reason..
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #497 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:35 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

So all i've got is that cesspit is not very active and we dont want a no lynch. Why have we all unvoted brob again?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #499 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:35 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Wait he claimed cop? WTF

=where the fuck
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #507 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:37 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Unvote brob; vote cesspit

still reading but i dont want to lynch a possible cop.

didn't someone else claim cop..?

Claims:
Maryita=mason
brob=cop
Oberon=vig
???=cop also?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #513 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:40 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

WHERE DID BROB CLAIM COP????????? i can't find it!! That claim will be the only reason i think we should lynch cess instead of him.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #514 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:40 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

oh i'm retarded i coudlnt keep up with the answers you all gave me
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #516 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:41 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

keeping that vote and going to bed
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #521 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:43 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Claims:
Maryita=mason
brob=doc
Oberon=vig
vikingfan=cop
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #523 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:43 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

oh and i think i claimed townie five thousand times already.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #524 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:43 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Pink Princess wrote:Ack! Shouldn't have claimed BRob's role for him.

DS - You are keeping your vote on BRob?

I think I am going to vote for Cess and go to bed unless a no lynch is a better plan since Cess can't claim. Whichever. I'm tired.
I voted Cesspit already.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #543 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:50 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

wtf guys... STOP TALKING IT'S TWILIGHT. KTHX
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #570 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:00 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I still don't get why you would use your power on Night 2, guys. If you were indeed protown then I would've thought it would be in your better interest to wait it out until you guys could reveal your powers to the town and then kill as we all see fit, if at all. Something doesn't seem to sit right with the whole mafia, but good thing- I can see why viking might get scum on you if you appear to be mafia, but then not actually being anti-town..it's complicated. I'm tempted to say we should lynch one of you to know for sure and just to prevent you three from going down into mafia history with teh whole 'all the mafia claimed to be mafia and we still one'. Though it would be hilarious.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #583 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:22 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I'm convinced of Viking's sanity.
Hm. Perhaps DS should claim?
Lol.. ok for the fifth time...

I'm a townie. Quite an exciting role to come back to, hehe. But seriously.. I claimed it all the way back on day way.. err.. and by 'all the way' obviously I refer to how long ago it was in RL.

Considering Viking got innocent on me I'm personally convinced to his sanity. If Romanus is not scum then feel free to string me up. But I assure you lynching him first would save you a pro town person. I'm a tad worried that viking's sanity is not an issue here, but it's just simply part of Romanus's role to be found guilty by investigations, but I think that would be too far of a twist. I'm ready to lynch him when the rest of the town is.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #598 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:42 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

So you're all for lynching a target that has been found innocent by the cop, so you can confirm that the guilty result he found on Romanus is true? Lmao, sorry but I find that ridiculously stupid. Read my first sentence again and maybe you'll realize how aweful an idea this is. Unfortunately I don't have much to add to our knowledge because i'm just a townie, but that doesn't mean I'm expendable. Are the hoochies bad? Is it possible the mafia group Romanus is part of is good but Romanus, teh hoochie recruiter turned up guilty because of that? Maybe... but viking is either sane or a random cop, because I know I'm innocent.

But really guys, think about this for a second. Lynch me, who has claimed townie day 1 and confirmed innocent by viking, or test viking's result by lynching the one he found 'guilty.' It really comes down to the fact that you're all assuming his sanity is opposite. I happen to know it can't be opposite, and though I can't prove it without a romanus lynch I would hope you'd all at least see how lynching the one the cop found 'innocent' to test sanity is not a good way to go about it, unless it was later in the game and we had more reason as to why he might not be sane.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #602 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:44 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

And there goes another pro town player. Was about to vote for myself and get it over with but I'd rather see who else is silly enough to go along with this bad idea.

So who's going to throw the last vote on me to lynch the townie?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #607 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:06 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Well I'm one vote from a lynch. Say what you want to say before it's done because twilight begins once the last vote is cast. I get lynched today, you all see I was innocent, then the vig kills Romanus tonight. And unless Pbug is pulling something over all of our heads then he'll be guilty and you can go on to kill off the rest of the mafia. I still think we're missing something.

PP you are acting highly suspicious in my book right now. We haven't fully discussed what will be done if A) i'm scum or more importantly B) if i'm not.

You put your two votes on me fast after saying you weren't anxious to do so. Yeah.. right. You were 'so sure' of yourself threatening to lynch Romanus today and then suddenly changed to the exact opposite. You're inconsistent and trying to confuse people.
FOS PinkPrincess
. When/if I die today I think the vig should try to kill Romanus, if he's guilty then perhaps get the rest of them. Otherwise if by some oddness he's innocent (which wouldn't make sense) then lynch pink princess. I don't think the hoochies are pro-town.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #611 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:57 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Too bad mine will show up green.

I told you so.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #614 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:31 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Let me come back to life, I'm sure they still won't believe me! :P

Vote Dragonslayer

Problem solved.
THanks for the game, Pbug.
I am also ready for a DS lynch.
Vote A: DragonSlayer
Vote B: DragonSlayer
That's one away from lynch.
I assumed I was one from a lynch too and spoke accordingly.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”